I Will Always Be There For Yo...

By NicoleAlcantara760

Y/n once lived in Japan two years ago but her teacher sended her to Paula Rintis for her proctection, even if... More

Reader's Personal and Info.
Prologue - A Unknown Boy Will Be Arriving?
1- Meet Boboiboy
2- Adudu?
3- Aliens Are Real! And Power?
4-Boboiboy Has Powers?
5- I Have New Powers
6- Elemental Split
7-Helping People In Need
Special Chapter
8-Got Kidnapped
9-Rescue Mission
10-Escaping The Spaceship
11- Cocoa Delivery
12- Revealing Secrets
13- Lightning Has Been Kidnapped
14- Elemental Fight
15- Boboiboy Thunderstorm
16- Shocking Event
18- Surprise for Y/n
Age Explanation
Easter Sunday Special
19- Stuck In The Game
20- Final Boss Battle
Boboiboy Your Bleeding!
Requests And Jealous BBB
21- Sleeping Monster
22- Checker Game
23- Nightmares or Memories
24- World Biscuits Day
25- Cyclone and Sky
26- Getting Them Back
27- The Mukalakus Robot
28- Goodbye
Epilogue
New Book!!

17- Unlocking Powers

1.7K 73 18
By NicoleAlcantara760

Third Person's P.O.V

Y/n was starting to sweat from where she was sitting because of everyone was staring at her, she didn't like being stared for so long— it makes her uncomfortable. "S-Stop staring at me...." The girl mumbled as pink hues were starting to creep up her cheeks from embarrassment because of all the attention was directed to only her.

"Hmm... It's just shocking that you manage to hold the lightning blade even turning it to purple" Tok Aba stated while circling the telekinesis manipulator, seeing her hair was still the same— having dark purple at the ends of it and her eyes were still dark purple. "Yalo! But it was cool! We didn't knew you have lightning element!" Ying praised, looking at the girl in awe.

"I-I didn't even know myself" Y/n mumbled, starting to fiddle her fingers while looking down— she was getting more and more embarrassed from all the staring.

"Is it because i hit you with a frying pan!?" What Gopal said made the telekinesis manipulator looked at him coldly, causing the molecular user to quickly shut his mouth. "Hmm... I saw something different thou" Everyone looked at Boboiboy in curiosity, watching the elemental manipulator walked towards Y/n and pushed her bangs aside. "I knew it"

The girl looked at Boboiboy in confusion as Ochobot quickly flew beside Boboiboy, seeing the dark purple glowing lightning bolt on her forehead instead of seeing the normal purple moon symbol.

"Huh? Y/n, your moon symbol had became a... Purple lightning bolt" The telekinesis manipulator snap her head towards the Power Sphere in shock, making the others quickly circle around the girl to see.

"Woah! Y/n we never knew about this" Yaya spoke, inspecting the purple lightning bolt symbol in curiosity. Ochobot took out a mirror before facing it towards the telekinesis manipulator to see the symbol, upon seeing it— Y/n's eyes went wide.

Snatching the mirror before taking a closer look of it. "H-How... I never knew about this symbol... W-Will change even my eyes!" The girl stuttered, she didn't mind if her secret has been revealed— all she cares about is why her symbol changed.

"I saw your symbol during the fight with... You know..." Boboiboy trailed off as Ochobot quickly pushed everyone away from the girl.

"Alright alright, let me scan her real quick" Everyone watches the Power Sphere scanning Y/n from top to bottom before hearing him hum. "What is it Ochobot?" Ying asked, curious of what Ochobot had discovered. The Power Sphere turned towards the others with a bewildered expression before looking at the telekinesis manipulator.

"I-... It really is Lightning Element" Ochobot corrected, staring at Y/n with wide eyes. "Eh!? B-But how!? I-I mean i never knew about this?" The telekinesis manipulator started to panick as purple lightning sparks were starting to flicker around her, making everyone back away slightly. "Y/n calmed down! It's gonna be okay" Boboiboy reassured, the said girl made slight calm down before taking deep breaths.

"Okay good, now i saw is that you have lightning element in you that i didn't manage to get when i first scan you. So maybe something had awaken that power in you" Ochobot explained, making Y/n look at him confusingly.

"Awaken?"

"Yes, awaken" Ochobot corrected before looking at Boboiboy. "Boboiboy changed into a different element" The Power Sphere requested, the said boy nodded at him before stepping back. "Boboiboy Wind!" Everyone watched the elemental manipulator changed into his wind element before looking back at Ochobot.

"Why did you make Boboiboy turn into his wind element Ochobot?" Yaya asked, watching the Power Sphere nod at the sight of Wind. "Well i'm not sure about this, so it's a theory alright? When Y/n held the lightning blade after Boboiboy striked at her, she didn't get electricuted instead she held it at the same time showing that power of her's." Ochobot explained before turning towards the wind element.

"Boboiboy make something like a small wind tornado or sphere, anything but don't attack alright?" Ochobot lightly commanded, making the wind element nod.

"Alright! Wind sphere!" Wind summoned a wind sphere on the palm of his hand before looking towards Ochobot, waiting for the next step for him to do. "Okay good, now Y/n. I want you to touch that sphere" The said girl snapped her head towards the Power Sphere in a panick way, like Ochobot was crazy. "What!?!" She shrieked.

"Just do it Y/n, it's gonna be okay" Tok Aba reassured, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Hopefully you won't get blown away" Gopal shrugged before letting out a pain yelp when he felt his arm got electricuted, looking towards Y/n— seeing her giving him a glare while holding a purple lightning bolt, causing Gopal to nervously laugh.

"Ha! That's what you get!" Ying lightly chuckled as the molecular manipulator looked at her annoyed.

"Well she manage to summon a lightning bolt like Boboiboy" Ochobot stated while examining the purple lightning bolt, Wind walked closer towards the telekinesis manipulator— looking at the lightning bolt in awe. "Wow! It's more cooler than Thunderstorm!"

Y/n just sighed before making her lightning bolt disappear, looking between the wind sphere and the wind element. "You sure about this Ochobot?" The telekinesis manipulator looked at the said Power Sphere worriedly. "It's gonna be fine Y/n, i promise i won't let you get blown away" Wind promised, giving the girl an encourage smile.

The telekinesis manipulator let out a sigh before slowly extending her hand towards the wind sphere with everyone watching intensely. Once Y/n's skin came contact with the wind sphere, it suddenly let out a gush of wind causing everyone to get blown away by the sudden wind impact that the wind sphere let out including the wind element himself.

"Promise not to get blown away huh?" Gopal sarcastically said before noticing the wind element was beside him— also groaning. "Huh? B-Boboiboy? Wait then who-" Everyone's eyes immediately went towards the telekinesis manipulator who was still standing, holding the wind sphere in pure shock and confusion.

"So it did work!" Ochobot exclaimed before quickly flying towards Y/n, seeing her holding the now sky blue mixed with white sphere. "It really did work!"

The wind element quickly went towards Y/n, staring at his once pure blue sphere in awe. "Wow! That looks so cool!" Everyone started to circle around the girl once more, seeing her appearance changed again. The ends of her hair were now sky blue and her eyes were also sky blue color.

"So you do have elemental powers!" Ying confirmed before looking at Y/n's forehead, seeing the symbol was different. "Hey! Y/n's symbol changed again!" Ying announced, making everyone looked at the telekinesis manipulator's forehead and it was indeed true— the once purple lightning bolt symbol was replaced with a sky blue wind symbol and was also glowing.

The sight of this made Wind grin before grabbing the girl's hand and pulled her out of the house while Y/n protest. "H-Hey!"

"Come on! Let's see what your powers can do!" Wind exclaimed once they were out of the house with the others following behind, wanting to see where this is going.

"E-Eh? But... I don't even know about this... Wind power thing" Y/n explained while fiddling her fingers— she was a bit nervous at this while staring at the ends of her hair but the Wind just ignored her statement.

"Okay! So do you feel some kind of emotions?" The wind element asked, circling around the girl while examining her up and down. "Dey, what is he? A teacher?" Gopal sarcastically asked while gesturing towards Wind causing everyone to shush at him.

"U-Umm... Well i feel a bit... Like cold? Towards others when i have the... Lightning element but now i feel all... Bubbly?" Y/n explained, having a bit of hesitation as her eyes kept watching the wind element closely. This is the first time she felt nervous after she got here— never once she felt nervous until now.

"Hmm!" Wind's face leaned closer to Y/n's, causing the girl to flinch at the closeness of them both. "U-Umm..."

"Bubbly you say? Well i do feel bubbly as well! So were the same" The wind element smiled before backing away from the girl. "Now fly!" Y/n stared at Wind with a blank expression. "I-.... Don't even know how to... This is my first time doing this..." The girl reminded, noticing Wind holding something in his hand. "What the- Hey! I-Is that my power watch!?!"

"Just think like a bird! Like this is your first time flying! So fly!" Wind exclaimed with a smile before wrapping the girl with his tornado, Y/n was about to protest but Wind already flung her up in the air.

"AHHH!!!"

"I think Boboiboy choosing the wind element is a bad idea..." Ochobot stated while staring up at the lavender haired girl. "You think..."

"Oh god! Oh god!!" Y/n kept screaming while feeling herself falling back down, seeing that she was nearing the ground making her close her eyes while shaking. After waiting for a few moments she still felt herself in the air, causing her to slowly open her eyes and saw the ground was just a few inches away from her face.

"See! I told you this will work!" Wind beamed, running towards Y/n who was panicking a bit. "A-Alright! Now get me down!!" The lavender haired girl screamed, she was still shaken up after getting herself flung up in the air. The wind element chukled before helping her get her feet back on the ground.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?" Y/n glared at Wind's statement before a sigh escaped past her lips. "Okay so... Do you like have something to call yourself?" Wind asked, making the lavender haired girl look at him in confusion. "What?"

"I mean like me? Boboiboy Wind?" Y/n thought for a quick moment before shaking her head. "N-No actually, i mean you can split but i can't" The girl replied, doing a small shrug since she also doesn't fully know.

"Who knows" Ochobot joined before flying towards the two kids. "Hey! What about earth element?" Ying suggested, she was looking quite excited after discovering her friend have powers even without a power watch. "Oh yeah! Y/n try unlocking your earth element!" Yaya exclaimed as the said girl was looking at them with a bit hesitant.

"Your up for this?" Wind asked, looking at Y/n to make sure she's willing to do it. "... Just don't fling me up in the air like you did" The lavender haired girl agreed, looking at the wind element with a poker face. What the girl said made Wind let out a nervous chuckle before quickly replying.

"Hehehe, sorry but we still need to train your powers more!" Wind beamed, having an excited look on his face making Y/n gently chuckle before giving him a nod. "Fine by me but only if you don't throw me in the air" The wind element smiled more before doing a salute. "I promise!"

"Well aren't they getting close" Yaya stated while smiling at the two. "Yeah even closer than you Gopal" Ying teased the molecular user, the said boy looked at the chinese girl in annoyance before grumbling under his breath. "I'm still his number one friend"

"Now now, no matter if your the number one friend or not at least you all are still friends" Tok Aba said with a chuckle, watching his grandson changed to his earth element.

"Okay so what do i need to do?" Earth asked, looking at the Power Sphere— waiting for his next command. "Okay so hmm.... Maybe Y/n could touch your rock hands?" Ochobot suggested, making the earth element nod and slammed both of his on the ground.

"Rock gloves!" Earth yelled before feeling the ground surrounded his hands with thick rocks— standing back up on his feet and looked towards the girl in front of him. "Ready?"

"Y-Yeah" Y/n stuttered before slowly extending her hand towards Earth's rock hands and touched it, everyone suddenly felt the ground shake heavily. "I swear if i fall down into a canyon, i will make my spirit haunt you!" Gopal threatened while hugging Tok Aba for dear life, everyone looked around to make sure there isn't a single crack on the ground or worse— a canyon might seriously happen. This continued on for a few moments before it stopped.

"U-Umm...." Y/n trailed off, making everyone looked at the girl— once again, her appearance changed. Earth instantly starts examining Y/n, the ends of her hair were honey brown colors including her eyes— the wind symbol on her forehead had been replaced with an earth symbol. "Congratulations! You unlocked your earth element!" Earth praised while smiling at the lavender haired girl.

"T-Thanks i guess?" Y/n gave a awkward smile while looking at her hair. "... Brown and purple isn't... Good together..." Y/n mumbled, staring at her hair for a moment.

"So that answers to all our question, Y/n does have elemental powers" Ochobot said while returning the lavender haired girl's power watch back to her. "Eh? Why does Y/n need her power watch? She already have elemental powers!" Gopal complained as the lavender haired girl grabbed her watch before putting it back on.

"Oh? So you wanna bleed to death cause no one is there to heal you?" The telekinesis manipulator coldly stated, staring at Gopal with her eyes turned to dark purple ones. "U-Uhh! I-I meant to say is... It's unfair?" Gopal stuttered, giving Y/n a nervous smile in which made the girl rolled her eyes at him.

"Huh, because of Y/n had awaken her elements like you said Ochobot. Does this mean Y/n's emotions will change?" Yaya asked, making the said girl look at the Power Sphere with a frown at the same time feeling a bit worried.

"I don't know" Ochobot replied with a small shrug before looking at the telekinesis manipulator. "I noticed you turning into one of your elements based on your emotions now. So i think you need to learn how to control your emotions so that you won't turn into one of your elements unintentionally" The Power Sphere suggested in which made Y/n nod in response with her hair and eyes back to they're original colors. "I will..."

"Man this day is quite an eventful one huh?" Boboiboy spoke after turning back to his original self, turning towards the telekinesis manipulator before smiling.

"How about i help you control your emotions?" He suggested while having a small tint of redness on his cheeks, Boboiboy's suggestion made Y/n stare at him with wide eyes.

"Dey! What about me?! I'm your number one friend Boboiboy!"

"Hmm.... That would be nice" The lavender haired girl replied, giving Boboiboy a gentle smile.

"He might change some things about your powers as well and most importantly, he will help you control your emotions"

══━━━━᯽︎◈᯽︎━━━━══

Okay! So i didn't get to draw the eyes and the symbol.... Since i still have no motivation soo.... Hope ya'll comprehend TwT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 276 42
What will you do if a sudden group of teenagers with powers appear out of nowhere when you have to slay(not that type of slay) some demons. Will you...
589 47 8
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰ ❝ 𝑀𝑒? 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚? 𝑁𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦! 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒. ❞ ❝ 𝑌/𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟...
14.7K 589 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
11.7K 635 26
In which a boy dreams about a girl, getting slaughtered by his enemies every night. He couldn't sleep with that dream that turned out to be his own n...