The Widow's Bite (Natasha X G...

Da andshesweird

"Looks like you've gotten bit by the Black Widow." "And here I thought I was the spider." ______ Natasha Roma... Altro

Character Profile
Chapter 1 || Jayce Parker
Chapter 2 || Expo
Chapter 3 || Getting to Work
Chapter 4 || Home Sweet Home
Chapter 5 || Comfort
Chapter 6 || Water
Chapter 7 || A Good Team
Chapter 8 || Party
Chapter 9 || Game Time
Chapter 10 || FWB
Chapter 11 || Peter
Chapter 12 || Heart to Heart
Chapter 13 || Nightmares
Chapter 14 || Protective
Chapter 15 || Haunted
Chapter 16 || The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 17 || Rule Number 10
Chapter 18 || Safe Word
Chapter 19 || Talking to a Ghost
Chapter 20 || Gwen.
Chapter 21 || It's You and Me
Chapter 22 || Tree Bark
Chapter 23 || Watch the Road
Chapter 24 || Date Night
Chapter 25 || Lagos
Chapter 26 || The Accords
Chapter 27 || High
Chapter 28 || Bucky
Chapter 29 || Underoos
Chapter 30 || Civil War
Chapter 31 || On The Run
Chapter 32 || London
Chapter 33 || Norway
Chapter 34 || Yelena
Chapter 35 || The Past Repeats
Chapter 36 || Dreykov's Daughter
Chapter 37 || Poser
Chapter 38 || It's So Cool, Right?
! Not an Update! NEW STORY: Flashing Lights
Chapter 40 || Melina
Chapter 41 || It Was Real To Me
Chapter 42 || Nikolai
Chapter 43 || Jayce Vs. Natasha
Chapter 44 || Not A 'What' But A 'Who'.
Chapter 45 || Prison Break
Chapter 46 || Wanda
Chapter 47 || Latvia
Chapter 48 || A Change
Chapter 49 || Like Old Times
Chapter 50 || Finding a Way
Chapter 51 || Birthday in Oxford
Chapter 52 || Scotland
Chapter 53 || Bruce Returns
Chapter 54 || The Blip.
Chapter 55 || 23 Days Later
Chapter 56 || The Garden
Chapter 57 || Never Tried That
Chapter 58 || News
Chapter 59 || You Called.
Chapter 60 || Leave
Chapter 61 || Zodiac
Chapter 62 || Helen Cho
Chapter 63 || Double
Chapter 64 || Confession
Chapter 65 || Broke
Chapter 66 || The Twins
Chapter 67 || New Parents
Chapter 68 || Kitten
Chapter 69 || Swan Lake
Chapter 70 || Firsts
Chapter 71 || Tricky Threes

Chapter 39 || Alexei

12.9K 451 150
Da andshesweird

GUESS WHO IS BACK BITCHESSSS

Also, to make up for me being MIA, here is a long chapter :) 

Natasha POV

"I said we needed a jet," I frown in distaste when I see the crap chopper that Mason pulled out of a dump for us. Looks like something Steve would ride in back in the day for fuck's sake.

"Yeah, you know what you didn't give me? Time. Or money. I'm not made of jets."

"I thought you were supposed to be the best, like a real pro," Yelena frowns and Jayce snickers, "She's got a point."

"Oh, I'm sorry Tsarina. Was the free flat and lifetime supply of Kissel not to your liking?" He sasses her back and Yelena deadpans him and lets out a monotone, "Ha."

"Oh, don't let her wind you up," I dismiss, trying to tell him to stop while he's ahead. Yelena is a handful. But Yelena and Jayce? That's just double the headache.

"No, I take exception to impugning my professionalism," He says and Jayce snorts, coming over to me, placing her hand on my lower back, "Well you did set us up with a generator that crapped out after 6 hours. Standing ovation for you sir," She smirks and claps mockingly, forcing me to suppress a giggle.

"You too, huh? Tag team," He points at us, then to Yelena, who pouts, "Awwww, he's sensitive! See why you two keep him around."

Jayce climbs easily up to the top to check the stability of the propellers while I make my way over to Mason, "Where's the rest?"

He drops an army green duffel bag and unzips it, "Voilá."

My eyes fall to the white suit and Yelena digs inside, pulling out an old energy bar.

"Oh, I stashed that like five years ago."

She shrugs and bites into it, making me grimace and Jayce retches from atop the "jet." I laugh at my ridiculous and overly dramatic girlfriend, then look to Yelena with a curious tilt to my head, "How is it?"

She chews a bit more and nods, "It's dry. It's really dry."

Yelena climbs into the jet and I start taking the suit out of the bag, "You know, you're getting dangerously close to running out your tab. Supplies I can tally, but you bring me attention from the authorities, all my prices go up."

Jayce jumps down from atop the jet and lands behind Mason, causing the man to yelp and jump back, placing a hand over his chest protectively, "Christ, mate. Give a guy a bit of a warning next time, yeah?"

"My bad. Authorities, though? What's that supposed to mean?"

I stand up and watch as Mason clearly expresses some negative emotions, "Your mate, Secretary Ross, has been sniffing around my affairs to the point at which I've got contacts declining my calls. I'm a private contractor."

Jayce glances at me with a raised eyebrow but I just offer Mason a faux-pout as I hold back a laugh, "You are sensitive," I joke and Jayce snorts, patting Mason's cheek and brushing past him, taking the bag off the ground for me.

"You are very annoying individuals," He huffs and whines. I look to Jayce who holds a hand out, pulling me onto the jet.

"I'll make it up to you," I shrug and he rolls his eyes with a ghosting smile, "That's what you say every time."

"You know, Mase. You keep frowning like that, you're gonna get wrinkles," Jayce pouts out her lip then smiles when Mason goes to hit her but misses.

"Irritating. So irritating."

I laugh as he closes the door and go to help Yelena get this hunk of junk off the ground. Jayce looks around the jet and fiddles with things I continuously tell her not to.

"This thing is older than Steve, I'm calling it now."

Looking over my shoulder, I smile as Jayce starts to change into the black spider-suit she concocted herself. It's different enough from her original suit that no one will hopefully second guess it, but it's similar enough that she won't be thrown off by the feeling.

Her brain is so fascinating. I can make my own weapons, sure, but Jayce knows coding and technology and engineering like no one else. Her and Tony are similar in that way. They can make something out of a paper clip if you asked them to.

"Suit looks good, Spider."

"Nah-uh, not spider. It's uh...um...shit. Noir! Yeah, yeah that's it." She pulls on the mask and poses with her hands on her hips in a superhero stance, chin lifted high in confidence.

My lips pull in between my teeth in suppression of laughter while I stand up and walk over to her, "You look very intimidating, darling."

"I know you are lying between your teeth but thank you little spider." She pulls the mask up and leans in, giving me a peck on the lips before handing me my white widow suit.

"Put this on, I guarantee it looks hot as hell on you," She smirks devilishly and I squint my eyes at her, snatching away the suit and jabbing my thumb to the front.

"Keep her company. No peeking."

"Yes ma'am," She glances me up and down and breathes out, "We better get this guy and find the Red Room fast because I'm starting to get hungry."

My eyes widen at her bold comment and stare up at her, seeing the dark lust swirling in her eyes, the hunger and desire poking at me.

Flipping her off, I lightly push her towards Yelena and turn around to start changing. I take my hair out of the braid and let my hair flow freely, another thing I know Jayce loves.

Jayce POV

"So this Alexei is your guys' fake dad?" I question and Yelena side glances at me with a dark look, puffing out her cheeks.

"Dad."

"That's what I just said," I chuckle but she rolls her eyes, "Y/N Parker you are stupid. You said fake dad. He was our dad...I don't care what Natasha told you. He is our dad."

Okay...clearly a sensitive subject for her. When Natasha told her she wasn't really her sister yesterday, I saw how it affected Yelena. She was hurt, truly hurt. Felt like she was just kicked in the gut, probably.

From just that reaction, and seeing the way she looks at Natasha, like she truly looks up to her and sees her as her sister, I just know that Yelena's a lot like me. Except in my case, I am the older sister and Peter's the younger sibling.

"I have never seen Natasha smile so much," Yelena's voice pulls me back and I glance at her, then look back at Natasha who's still getting dressed, attaching her belt and weapons.

When I look back at Yelena she has an appreciative smile, lips closed, but it's warm and genuine. Her eyes cast over to me and back to the sky, "She seems comfortable with you, at ease. Even when we were little, she didn't smile often. Always so on edge, looking over her shoulder, not much of a hugger. But with you she is all loving and affectionate."

I try to find a sense of disgust or mockingness in her tone but come up empty. She's being completely and effortlessly genuine. My mind thinks about what Natasha was like when she was young. I know she had blue hair. But I can picture her being only soft with Yelena, putting on a strong and tough front in front of everyone else.

She's still like that today. Natasha has a very select few people in which she shows her heart to, allowing them to see her vulnerable side. That list is limited to Clint, Me, and probably Yelena. And I am guessing this Bruce Banner dude but screw him.

Stupid green giant.

"Natasha's special," I put it simply and Yelena hums in agreement, then pulls her lips in between her teeth, pondering for a moment.

No doubt she is trying to figure out the lengths and depths of our relationship, along with my intentions. Yelena is most definitely the protective type, just like Natasha. They may not share the same blood but they are certainly alike. In more ways than one.

They act too similarly, tough skin, tough demeanor, but deep inside, they are all fluff.

"She is. You make her happy. That being said, if you hurt my sister Jayce Parker, I will slit your eyelids in half so that you cannot blink while I stab you in the face."

My mouth props open, releasing a chuckle, but when I look at Yelena and see the sheer threat in her eyes. She's not kidding, not even close.

I close my mouth and clear my throat, shifting a bit in my seat and nodding, "Understood."

"Good, Jayce Parker."

Humming, I spot the growing, menacing smirk on the blonde's face, sending a chill through my body. I know I got heightened senses and reactions and all, along with the webs but...she's scary.

And something tells me she could definitely give me a run for my money.

She's small but utterly terrifying.

"Alright, you, get your cute butt up. If I don't help Yelena co-pilot she'll steer this thing into a mountain." Natasha taps my shoulder and I look up, my eyes widening when I see her with her red hair hanging down, falling freely over her shoulders, a small braid falling down the side of her face, blending in with her free hair.

The white suit hugs her in all the right places, the two guns latched to the outside of each thigh, padding on her shoulders, belt on her waist.

A heat rises in me, meeting in its final spot on my cheeks while I stand up, smiling nervously at the beautiful woman I have the honor of calling my girlfriend.

"Hey! I know how to operate jet. If I remember correctly when Melina got shot because S.H.I.E.L.D. chase us down runway, you flew us but the wheel of plane hit S.H.I.E.L.D. agent's car."

Raising my eyebrows, I smirk and tilt my head as Natasha scoffs, sitting down in the seat.

"The car flipped over the other one and hurled right at us! I still got us off the ground. If it wasn't for me, you would've been a six year old pile of ash."

Yelena snorts, "Ha! I am too talented for that."

"You carried around a pink unicorn stuffed animal." Natasha deadpans and a cackle comes out of me while Yelena just pouts.

"You are still mean," She gruffs and focuses back on piloting. Natasha smiles and shrugs, placing the headset over her ears.

I place a hand on Yelena's shoulder and lean down beside her ear, "Can't say you didn't see that coming."

She tilts her head back and whispers in my ear, "You know, she dyed her hair blue with that blue juice-aid stuff."

Knowing that she probably means Kool-Aid, I laugh and look at Natasha who definitely heard and sets her jaw tightly, glancing over and looking between us.

"I should've crashed that plane."

Yelena shrugs with a satisfied smile, joyous that she got under the older woman's skin and I chuckle, then jump up, latching my fingers onto the ceiling and crawling around,

"There's a lot of dust up here!" I shout as I get to the back of the jet, dragging my finger on the ceiling and pulling away, spotting the dust that came off on my finger.

"Get down from the ceiling, Jayce. This is a jet, it's not safe," Nat scolds but I just pout even though her back is to me.

"You know that I like ceilings, baby."

Now she turns around and looks at me, observing my position on the ceiling and breaking into a bright smile with a playful shake of her head, "You're a dork. I know, darling."

I smile and shoot a web at the wall to pull me forward and land behind Natasha, still upside down.

She looks up at me, tilting her head back and lifts a hand, brushing my cheek. Tingles shoot up every nerve. The spider senses alight with joy, almost like my mutation even feels brightened by the woman.

"You're cute," She whispers and I smile down at her, leaning down a bit more so she can reach me.

She tilts her head forward and presses her forehead to mine in the way she always does. I will never get tired of that.

We pull away and she tilts her head up now, tapping her finger to her lips in a beckoning motion. Smirking, I lean down more and connect our lips in a sweet, tender kiss.

It's a simple kiss but it feels so much more than that. It always does.

She pulls away just a bit so that our faces are still close. Her eyes look into mine with a light and warmth that puts my entire being at ease, a small smile teasing at her lips.

When we hit turbulence, I don't react quick enough and squeal when I fall off the ceiling and land hard on the metal ground. Natasha breaks out into loud fits of laughter. When I snap my head up to glare at her, she quickly cups her hands over her mouth, shaking her head.

"I'm so sorry."

Yelena giggles nearly evilly from her seat, "You are funny, Jayce Parker. I especially liked the sound of your head hitting the ground. It echoed. Like it is all hollow."

Natasha laughs more at that and I roll my eyes with a smile as I get up and move to sit on the bench behind the two sisters.

"Just fly the damn thing," I huff and they go back to what they were doing while I look out the window.

It takes a while longer but we finally get close enough, Natasha checks on the comms device she has.

"Mason said he had one sent to the Seventh Circle Prison. Told him to stuff it in one of Alexei's old Red Guardian action figures."

Yelena nods, "Ah. Smart. Alexei is very in love with himself, good call Natasha." Yelena pats the top of Nat's head, earning her an irritated look while I move to hover over my girlfriend's shoulder, seeing that the device has been connected and is online.

Signal that Alexei got it and has it in his ear.

Yelena taps my arm and points at the duffel bag, "There should be a tablet in there. Has Alexei's coordinates. Go get it, Jayce Parker."

"I'm sorry, what was that?" I tilt my head and wait with a teasing grin, making Yelena groan, "Ah, Jayce Parker, you are pain in my behind. Please. Is that what you wanted to be hearing?"

Smiling in satisfaction, I nod clippedly and go to the bag, pulling out the tablet and handing it to Yelena. She tapes it a few times and pulls up the map, a blueprint of the Seventh Circle Prison with a green dot and red dot blinking.

"Today's your lucky day, Alexei." Nat looks over when Yelena shows the screen to her, Natasha's eyes observing the coordinates and location of her so-called dad.

"Move to the door on the south wall."

We pull closer and the prison comes into view in the distance. My blood pressure starts rising when I see the size of the thing, and a giant mountain all around it, snow covering the surrounding land.

"Go left. Just don't make a scene."

Through Natasha's comm device under her headset, I can hear muffled screams and chaos. Frowning, I look at Yelena as she rolls her eyes, "tupitsa." (Dumbass)

Whatever she said, I am guessing it was an insult and the way she said it in itself makes me laugh.

"You made a scene, didn't you?"

I point Yelena to a man running outside of the prison and she nods appreciatively while Natasha listens to Alexei.

"We're gettin' you outta here," She says and we hover right above the middle of the circle.

"Oh, shit," I mutter when prisoners and guards start running out towards Alexei. Prisoners start climbing, trying to escape while guards shoot and throw flares at them.

"Go to the upper level. Move your ass, super soldier," Natasha orders and he jumps up on a wall, climbing but getting tased, making him fall down onto the ground.

"Jesus," I sigh and Yelena frowns, "He's never going to make it."

"Get me closer," Natasha instructs and we both turn to her incredulously, both our faces speaking "seriously?" for us.

She raises her eyebrow at us and scoffs, "You got a better idea?"

I stand when she does, following her as she opens the door.

"Wait!" I shout and she frowns when she looks at me but I bend down, grabbing the batons she forgot to put in their holster on her back, waving them in the air.

She smiles at me, "What would I do without you?"

"Go without your batons, clearly," I smirk and step behind her, loading them up, clicking them into place and slapping her ass when I'm done.

She giggles, "You're a freak."

"Go kick ass, little spider," I kiss her cheek and hand her the line to swing down while we get closer.

She winks at me, then grabs onto it, looking down to the chaos and sighing, "Guess I'm back in the game now."

"Were you ever really out of it?" I joke and she nudges into my side, "See you on the other side."

"It's you and me, little spider."

"It's you and me, Parker."

I grin widely as she jumps out, swinging down and I head back to Yelena, taking my old seat beside her back, putting on the headset while we watch Natasha flip off the wire and land on the upper level in her classic pose.

Yelena and I scoff, shaking our heads, "Such a poser," we say in unison, then look at each other and break out into loud, hearty laughter.

While Natasha kicks ass, we start getting shot at. Grabbing Yelena, I pull her down as I sense a bullet coming at head level. She gasps and looks at me, "thanks."

"No problem."

She grips the controls and lowers us to get in between metal bars and pipes, giving us a little more cover while we hover above Natasha.

"Better," I pant and then my senses spike again. More bullets coming from below.

"We got more incoming!" I shout and she whines, "Ah!" As she yanks the controls, our rig tilting, then spinning around, the tail swinging close to where I know Natasha is fighting.

When I help her straighten us out, Natasha is glaring up at us from laying on the ground, annoyance coating her features.

Uh oh.

"Seriously?!"

"Whoo!" Yelena says as we level out.

"Sorry little spider!" I shout, even though she probably can't hear me.

She stands up and comes right in front of where we are, just below us.

"What are you doing?! Are you kidding me? Back up!" She flails her arms and Yelena grins proudly, giving a thumbs up.

"We're both doing a really good job!"

I smile encouragingly, copying Yelena's actions with a thumbs up but we both duck when a string of bullets hits into our jet, shooting right through the metal walls.

"Oh, shit," I curse and jump to my feet, dropping the headset and running around, shooting webs at the holes while dodging more shots, trying to patch up the jet.

"Okay, enough of this," Yelena puts on auto-pilot and unbuckles, then gets up from her spot.

I'm too busy patching everything up to notice her open the door with what looks like a grenade launcher. Once I see the tower explode, I turn with wild eyes to Yelena and see her smirking with the weapon resting on her shoulder.

"Ha!" She prides and sets the weapon down, heading back to the front.

The fires stop coming as everyone turns their attention to the booming explosion. It makes my ears ring but red flags wave insanely in my brain when my senses bounce off the walls dangerously.

It drives me to look at the mountain that has begun to erupt in an avalanche.

"Holy shit," I whisper and Yelena marvels from her piloting seat.

"Woahhhh. This would be a cool way to die."

Looking down through the open door at Natasha, body turned to the avalanche, my nerves spike up.

She shouts down at Alexei to move his ass, then looks up at us, eyes meeting mine. Frantically, she cups a hand around the side of her mouth and shouts, "Get us out of here!"

"Yelena!" I shout and she nods, "I'm trying."

I stare nervously as we move, the thick wire flapping while Natasha chases it. When she jumps off the platform, reaching for it, a gust of wind comes and moves it away from her.

"No. NAT!" I scream and jump out of the jet, my body flying down towards her. My vision of Natasha flashing between her and Gwen.

She stares up at me with fear painting her eyes, hand reaching towards me.

"Jayce!"

The fearful eyes nearly glitch, changing to Gwen's and my heart aches in my chest when it goes back to Natasha.

Not again.

This cannot be happening again.

I continue free-falling until I grab hold of her. She grunts at the contact but latches on. I reach my other arm up and shoot a web at the jet. Once it connects, we stop falling and she pants, gripping onto me tighter.

"Thank you," She whispers in my ear and I gulp, nodding quickly, "Don't mention it."

We wince as explosions set off around us.

"I got you, I got you," I try to soothe, but mostly for myself. First off, it's fucking cold as hell out here. And the loud explosions are making my brain shake.

She looks over her shoulder and we spot Alexei waving his arms at us, "WAIT!" He screams and Nat groans, "I can do this. Let me go."

"What? Hell no!"

Nat looks up at me and smiles, "Give me a boost?"

Tilting my head in confusion, she nods behind her at the wire still waving in the wind. I eye it warily, then look back at her and see the confidence and determination in her eyes.

She won't let up. Stubborn. Stubborn yet beautiful badass Avenger.

"Fine. Ready?"

Natasha grins and pecks my lips, "With you? Always. You got my back?"

"Always."

She nods and prepares herself. I use my web and start swinging to build momentum, then release as she jumps off of me, then grabs right onto the wire rope.

God she is so hot. Holy crap, I am the luckiest person alive.

I swing back and forth until I have enough momentum to swing above the jet, dodging the propellers. I glide over the top, seeing people staring up at me as I swing over the top, then into the door of the jet, landing on my feet with ease.

One hand is on the ground, one arm up and bent at the elbow, hand ready for pouncing. My knees are bent in a crouch and Yelena scoffs, "Great, you're a poser, too."

I look down at Natasha grabbing Alexei just as Yelena pulls through the giant tsunami of snow dust that has taken over the entire prison.

I pump my fist in the air victoriously and Yelena laughs.

"Aha! Yes," She cheers and I help bring the wire up, pulling Nat and Alexei into the jet.

"I need some help up here!" Yelena shouts at us and Nat moves to the front and takes her previous seat. She helps get us away while Alexei peeps his head out the door, screaming down at the prison.

"Proshchayte pridurkov!" (Farewell, douchebags!)

Natasha rolls her eyes as she puts the headset back on but frowns up at me, placing a hand on my face, moving it up to rake her fingers through my short hair.

"You didn't put on your mask."

Shrugging, I smile lopsidedly, "You know, when my girlfriend starts plunging to her death, I think caring about putting on a mask is the least of my worries."

Her eyes soften when she hears that, knowing the fear I experienced in the moment and chews on her lip, "I'm sorry if I scared you."

With a simple shake of my head, I offer a warm smile and grab her hand, kissing her palm, "Don't be. You're safe, that's all that matters."

When the door slams shut, I turn to look at him and he smiles, "Oh, that was exciting. Oh, I'm so proud of you girls."

He sighs happily, panting as he gains back his breathing. I take the moment to breathe in the sight of him. The man Natasha told me was her father for the few years she and Yelena lived in Ohio.

From what I knew, the Red Guardian was...in shape. And clean shaven.

This guy looks like he is absolutely down horrendous.

His eyes fall on me and he frowns, "You are not one of my girls. Who are you weird web person? Are you female or male? I cannot tell."

Wow, he's annoying.

Frowning in distaste, I decide to not let him irritate me and just plaster on a smile instead, crossing my arms over my chest.

"And you are not what I've heard is the Red Guardian. Nice beer belly." I smirk, hearing a light chuckle from Yelena, only building my enjoyment of mocking the man who turned the girls in when they were young.

He's responsible in my eyes for what they went through. At least Yelena's first cycle. When Natasha told me about it, I know what he did in Cuba and I don't like it. I don't like him.

"You think you are funny, huh? Girls, who is this?"

They don't respond, making him huff but smile.

"Oh, you can't hear me, huh?! Okay." He reaches back and grabs another headset, smiling brightly.

"Ahhhh." He walks up to them, standing between them, leaning on their seats.

"Wow."

I watch as Yelena swings her arm up and behind her, fist slamming into the man's face, knocking him backwards. He grunts and exclaims something in Russian I can't even make out, cupping his face.

"Ah. Okay," He hisses, holding the bridge of his nose.

I smirk at the pain he is in but when he speaks again I only want to hit him, or watch Yelena hit him again.

"Why the aggression, huh? Is it your time of the month?"

This fucking dumbass.

"I don't get my period, dipshit. I don't have a uterus," Yelena deadpans and Natasha adds in, "Or ovaries."

I go to speak but Yelena scoffs, "Yeah. That's what happens when the Red Room gives you an involuntary hysterectomy. They kind of just go in and they rip out all of your reproductive organs. They just get right in there and they chop them all away. Everything out, so you can't have babies."

She stares at him while she speaks, using her hands and moving them dramatically, giving a visual demonstration that makes my insides churn. Her explanation is almost mocking but I can hear the trauma in her voice.

I look at Natasha who is staring down, the memory of what she went through flooding through her and torturing her.

"Okay, okay. Okay! Okay! You don't have to get so clinical and nasty," Alexei grimaces, waving her off with a scrunched up, grossed out expression.

Fucking asshole. I swear to God.

"Oh, well I was about to talk about fallopian tubes but, okay," I smirk at that part and notice Natasha even smiling at Yelena's humor.

Alexei sighs and looks between the girls, "No...it means so much to me that you came back for me."

Shaking my head, along with Natasha, I scoff, "No, no. They didn't do shit for you. You don't deserve that. You're gonna tell us how to get to the Red Room, you sad, knockoff Captain America."

His eyes narrow at me, "Woah, look at you, huh? All business."

Smirking, I open my mouth but Natasha cuts in, "Trust me, this isn't pleasure."

Now, Alexei looks at Natasha, eyes focused and curious, but void of true emotion. Just as I figured.

He smirks and I can see the thoughts in his head, the excitement to try and piss Natasha off.

"Little Natasha, all indoctrinated into the Western agenda," His eyes go to Yelena, trying to get a laugh out of her, but when she looks at him, judgment on her face as she stares him up and down, she turns away.

"I chose to go west to become an Avenger. 'Cause they treated me like family."

I smile at that and see the grin forming on her face, eyes casting down at an angle, like she's looking at me without turning directly to do so. It warms my heart up.

"Really? Family? Well, where are they now? Where is that family now?" He slows down his words tauntingly and I scoff, shaking my head as I walk over to place my hand on Nat's shoulder. 

She places her hand on top of mine and rubs her thumb over it, leaning down to rest her cheek on my hand, closing her eyes to breathe in the comfort.

"Right here. And it's damn better than whatever fucked up shit you gave her."

His eyes look up at me, then at my hand on Nat's shoulder, a knowing look crossing his face.

"Now I see," He says, then laughs in a mocking tone. It chips away at me a bit, knowing that he is completely judging me for everything I am, but I try not to let it get too deeply under my skin.

"Tell me where the Red Room is," Natasha demands and he pauses, then speaks into the headset, "I have no idea, okay?"

Yelena and I stare at him angrily, my mind reeling and burning up at this idiotic man. What the fuck is he saying? He doesn't fucking know?

Natasha unbuckles and rips her headset off, standing up abruptly and walking back to Alexei, ripping his headset off and tossing it aside. He straightens up, slightly surprised at her boldness as she sits down.

"Come on. You and Dreykov were like–" "Dreykov?!"

"Yeah," She snips and he scoffs, shaking his head irritably.

"General Dreykov, my friend, huh? Gives me glory...Soviet Union's first and only super soldier. I could have been more famous than Captain America. Then he buries me in Ohio on that stupid mission."

My eyes cast over to Yelena who has slowly turned her head to the man she once called her father, hurt flashing over her face briefly. My heart cracks a bit for her. She was so young, had no idea it was all fake.

And this is the second person who has ignored that family dynamic so far. The family she really and clearly believed in. The only family she truly had. And it was all fake. And he's calling it stupid.

He looks at her directly in the eyes and I sigh, shaking my head as he speaks again,

"Three years! So tedious, boring me to tears!"

Yelena's eyes fill up a bit and I step over, bending down into a crouch beside her seat, placing a hand on her arm, tracing soothing patterns on her. It gets her attention briefly. She looks down at my hand and meets my eyes, the pain and betrayal haunting her gaze.

My chest tightens and I breathe out, "Don't listen to him."

"No offense, huh?" Alexei says, seeing the state he has put the blonde in. I shoot him a dark glare, causing him to sneer at me, then turn away.

"Then puts me in prison for the rest of my life. Why, huh? Why? Why would he put me in... You know why? 'Cause maybe I want to talk about the withering of the state. Or maybe I don't like his hair or something and I say something casually about that.

Maybe, you know, I want the Party to feel actually like a party instead of this sourpuss organization. But instead, no. He puts me in prison for the rest of my life. He just runs off and hides, huh? I'm not even the one who, uh, you know..."

He trails off, waving his hand at Natasha and I stare at him, already knowing where he's going with this. My hands clench up into fists. Natasha looks over at him, eyebrows pulled together, not knowing where he's going but he looks right at her,

"I'm not the one who killed his daughter."

Her eyes drop and look away, finding mine but I shake my head with a small smile, then raise a hand to shoot a web at him, landing on his mouth, covering it.

Alexei groans while Natasha smiles, laughing lightly as he rips off the web, swatting it away.

Yelena sighs, "Atleechna." (Great).

"Can we throw him out the window now?" She continues and I smirk, folding my arms over my chest.

"I think we should wait 'till we get to a higher altitude," Natasha says, eyes glaring daggers into Alexei's, making him shift uncomfortably until he sighs, tilting his head back towards Yelena.

"Pochemu by ne sprosit' Melinu, gde on?" (Why not ask Melina where it is?)

I frown, completely lost but Yelena and Natasha look at the prison escapee.

"Wait, mom Melina?" Yelena frowns and Natasha copies her expression, "We thought she was dead."

He chuckles, breathing out, "Ah, you cannot kill a fox that swift."

I sit next to Natasha, holding her hand while we both squeeze our faces in disgust.

"Ew."

"That image is going to be burned into my memory forever. Jesus," I gag and he shrugs, "What?"

"She was the scientist, the strategist. I was the muscle. She worked directly for Dreykov far more than I ever did." He shrugs again, as if the answer was obvious, like it's something they would've known.

Natasha shakes her head, rubbing between her eyes, "Wait. Are you telling me that Melina is working for the Red Room present day?"

"She works remotely outside St. Petersburg."

"I don't think we have enough fuel for St. Petersburg."

I turn to Yelena and see her staring at the gas tank numbers but Alexei shakes his hand dismissively,

"No, we're good. We'll make it."

"Okay," Yelena sighs, not believing him at all but letting him ride with it.

Groaning, I wipe my hands over my face and look to Natasha, "This is what was supposed to be your father figure? I know babies that are smarter than him."

She snorts and wraps her arm around mine, resting her head on my shoulder, "He's going to get us killed."

__

A/N: Ta-Daaaaaaa

How we feeling?

What will happen?

What do you want to happen?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

116K 3.7K 68
Some short stories about Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff. I do not own any of these characters. Private message me for any suggestions or reques...
67.1K 1.1K 59
literally just natasha romanoff one-shots. fluff, smut, angst, whatever comes to mind. enjoy :) p.s. if you find any incorrect spelling or grammatica...
About You Da zel

Fanfiction

30.3K 1.3K 41
I pushed her off me and down to the floor, "don't touch me." "What the fuck is your problem?" Wanda sighed, standing up and brushing the dust off her...