Devils Dark Obsession //BTS F...

By slothsuga07

( READ SEASON 1: OUR DARK OBSESSION) A girl with her bold and independent mind, thinks differently from her r... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New books drafted for you all
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Surprise gift✨✨
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Story Explanation
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
New Books
Chapter 29
800 Followers!!!!!
IMPORTANT FOR ALL
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - The End
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Guys!!!! Good NEWZZ!!!!!
Important
POLL OF BOOKS PART.2
🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 27

2.6K 177 24
By slothsuga07

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In dream

Seokjin started to give the medicine into her food everyday as she was consuming it her body started to get weak..... Her legs  and handsstarted to became skinny and incapable of walk or do something....... Her body became paralyzed as she couldn't get up from her bed...... Hoseok called the doctor to check on her because of Seokjin threatening they said, she is suffering from a disease...... And there's no cure of it......

Seokjin entered into her room only to find the whole room dark.... It's midnight as everyone sleeping peacefully expect him..... Because he has something to do..... And after a long time he can and no one will be there to stop him...... He slowly started to go towards her bed as she is sleeping peacefully...... Her whole body is numb and paralyzed...... The only source of seeing her in the dark room is the moonlight that is coming from the window...... Seokjin looked at him like a prey who is ready to eat his food........ His eyes shows nothing but lust...... He slowly pulled out the blanket that is under her body covering her ....... As he pulled out, the beautiful white nightwear that is glistening under the moonlight making her look like a angel...... Indeed she is a fallen angel that fall from heaven only for a devil like him...... He slowly hovered over her and goes towards her face...... He put his tongue on his both lips wetting his lips as he licked her check using his tongue trying to wake her up...... He wanted to know her what he is going to do with her...... After few licks, Aria slowly opened her eyes only to see Seokjin who is looking at him with lustful eyes.... She panicked as she is trying to speak but because of the medicine that Seokjin give her, her speaking ability was almost gone..... She can make some words but can't speak like before......

Seokjin: it's useless, angel..... I am waiting for this.... When you will became so vulnerable under me.... Do you want to know who did this with you????

He said as he lean towards her ear and in his one hand he is caressing her hair.......he can feel her shivering little under his body.....

Seokjin: Me... I did it.... You said to Namjoon that you can't love me..... It's okay... My Obsession is enough for me..... And you always try to run from us...... So, I find a permanent solution for it..... I make you incapable of speak and walk...... Now, you will stay with me forever, angel... No one can separate us..... No one......

He said as he started to took off his shirt in one hand and in other hand, he started to took off her nightwear.... That night became one of her most dreadful night that she can never forgot.... The helplessness and vulnerability killed her last hope of survive......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He slowly started to move his head that is throbbing in pain as his vision are very blurry but still he managed to get up as his all past memories are hitting him like a hurricane........ He can finally understand what his so called father did...... But now he is on earth... Along with others..... If he regain his memories that means they will too ..... They will try to find her..... Before they did.... He needs to and he will........

Seokjin: it's like a order angel.... You are mine and always gonna be mine..... Wait for me.......

✳️✳️✳️✳️

Author pov

Hoseok looked behind to see the girl who has just woken up from her deep sleep as she is looking at them for a explantation...... Just then Aria said something to knock out his brain..... Knocked out enough to take his breath away......

Aria: seol-ah........ Seol-ah.... Are you all right????

Aria asked gently slowly moving towards her trying to come near her... But when seol-ah hear her name from that strange woman mouth she panicked and immediately started to back off.....

Seol-ah: who...who...are ......you??? How..do .... you.... know....my ..... name?????? Please....let.....me.....go...... I..... don't....wan....t...to....go.....to...him...... He..... will...kill .....me.....they..... will.....kill ......me.... please....jebal........

She said as she fall down in the floor slowly hugging her knees and balled up as she is having panic attack...... This is the result of constant torturing for 2-3 years...... It made her brain unstable..... No one is there to help her......no one was there to save her.... She is alone....all alone......

Before Aria could move towards her hoseok immediately marched towards her going down on her level, he carefully tried to make her look at him using his hands.... He can feel the trembling of her body as she is genuinely so scared......

Hoseok: who is your father??? What's the name of your father????

Hoseok asked carefully as he is eager to know if she is her then whoever is the reason of her condition, he will wiped out their existence from the earth.......

Seol-ah: Kim.....Kim ....Kim....tae.... taehyung......

She said with difficulty as she is having a hard time to breath....... Without thinking anything, he hugged her trying to calm her down......

Hoseok: it's okay.... I am here.... Everything is going to be fine...... I am here now.... I will make everything right......

He said as finally, she broke into tears hearing some comfort from a stranger but she feels soothing.... Somebody really cared about her..... After her father and uncle someone said that...... They both are embracing each other as Aria just look at them shocked not knowing what to do..... Just then they heard a door slamming as they all look at the noise........ That are coming from the front door........ Aria can feel some dark aura radiating around her house.... She was about to go to the door but before she could hoseok stopped her.....

Hoseok: take her and go to your room and lock it till I don't come.......

Hoseok said with a very calm tone.... As he knew who was there in the door...... And just like again, they are going to be against each other...... Aria squinted her eyes on him for a explantation but before she could say Hoseok shouted at her and commanding her in his demon voice......

Hoseok: Take. Her. To. Your.Room. And. Stay. There.

He said with his gritted teeth as his eyes became completely black and his face started to show black veins popping out..... He looked like a vicious monster who just ordered her..... She gulped and took seol-ah from there and go to the room and locked themselves......

As hoseok heard the room locked just then the door breaking sound can be heard as someone is whistling....... Suddenly the whistle stopped giving a chill vibe to the room..... Just then the person came in front of him with his very popular smirk on his face..... His eyes are black just like hoseok as the vein is visible in his face and body.......

Hoseok: Just like before it's you and me, again..... Jungkook.......

He said as he looked at him with the same hatred that was there still at it is........ Hearing that the other person chuckled......

Jungkook: playing sane when you are also involved in this whole thing....... Playing victim here isn't going to help in here hoseok....... Guess what, we are again in this cat and mouse game...... Just like before, We will fight against each other for having her..... And as you can see I am kinda impatient because she is upstairs and I want to meet her..... So, let's finish this..... Bloddy game..... Because......... I ....... won't......back......off ...........

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

In dream

Taehyung is sitting in the theater room as the monitor of the room is showing Aria pictures and the picture of his baby girl seol-ah..... He is seeing it as the picture sliding just then someone entered into the room and sit beside taehyung........ Taehyung didn't bother to look at the person and busy in admiring the pictures......

???: Why did you push Aria  from the stairs, taehyung???

He said with a very calm tone as Taehyung finally look at the person and looked at him with a proud smirk as if he has done a good thing......

Taehyung: because I can't see her giving birth to other child..... Only child she will give birth is Mine..... Mine..... mine.... Only..... Mine.......

He said shouting in front of his face as Taehyung immediately took the wine glass and drink it in a one go....... After that first child death and after seol-ah born he became more possessive......  And that's the reason of all this.......

???: Will you kill my child too, taehyung???

The person who sit beside him ask as in his other hand, a knife that is hidden under his pocket..... He is ready to kill him right now right here if he says no.......

Taehyung: No..... I won't..... Because you are my brother Jimin...... And that's the only reason I will allow you...... Just you..... No one else........

He said as Jimin looked at him for a moment try to find something suspecious ........ He then sighed and decided to get out of the room..... Before he get out, he looked at taehyung and said.......

Jimin: Keep this promise.... Then.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They both woke up in different places in Earth as they are determined to find her and this Time they only want them for themselves only..... They won't share anything with anyone......

✳️✳️✳️✳️

In hell

Lilith is standing in front of the table where a small glass cube is emitting some images..... Images of them being in earth.... Fighting with each other....... She chuckled seeing the girl with her daughter....... She then turned around and look at the window as the red sky........

Lilith: Every success behind a man there's a woman and in every destruction behind a man is also a woman....... It's time to assend in earth and put the end of it once for all.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Please guys comment a lot.... I like the read it and it gives me motivation.........

Guys, comback is in 10 June, 2022..... My admission exam starts from 10 June and 11 June..... I won't be in my city....... I will study well and have this comeback as celebration gift ....... And I am going to apply for my first university in April 20..... Hope for me best......

And I will update heartbeat taehyung ff two chapters 21 April...... So, if you still didn't read it please read because the next two chapters will be nerve wrecking...... And also read Slave to queen that will premiere after the university admission test.......

Love 💝 you all.....

And Do you read storms of fate by SumiSG7??? I got blast by her latest update... Still couldn't recover it...... Read it... It's good.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 216 4
Staker , Psycho, Step brothers, Mafia , forced marriage and many more MATURE ALERT ❌ Y/n is a innocent and sweet girl unaware of the monsters in hu...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.1K 181 9
Just peep into it to witness the beautifulll journey of our munchkins 🤩😘