Messy. (Sons of Anarchy)

Por Corndog_The_Thug

Who wants to know what a mess looks like, that would be me and my name is Marty Kay Lowman I am a f*cked up t... Más

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
Last.

1.

13.8K 156 17
Por Corndog_The_Thug

That's her on the slide.

Marty's P.O.V.

I was in the back of a black car no one will tell me where I am going and no one will tell me what is hell is going on all that I know is that I am fucken happy to be out of that looney bin, well that's for now so to speck I am sure in a week or two I will have another brake down and just go back to that hell hole I will always call home.

I hear tones of motorbikes go past me, damn they sound like Harley's my love has always been bikes and guys on bikes but once they see and hear from other people just how fucked up I am, most back away thinking I will stalk them or something.

I really am like 26 but look like an 20 year old because I am that fab but nah is the meds that they have me on trust me if rich old people knew about this stuff they would be on it too but I don't even take them once I am out of that place.

I look of the window and we are pulling into this drive way where there is a body shop called TM and a huge club house that's says Sons of Anarchy I wonder what we are doing here I have no family this far out. Well I am pretty sure I don't have any here.

My doctor gets out and starts talking to this dude.

Happy's P.O.V.

I was working on one of the bikes when I seen a black car roll up and this doc walked out, Piney walked up to the doc, I wonder what the doc was sayin' it must have shocked Piney because his eyes just went wide.

"HAPPY." He yelled.

"Yeah I'm comin'." I walk over and see a girl sitting in the back she has brown eyes and black hair with a face I have seen before she is full like thick as in she has boobs and an ass just like someone else I know but I can't put my finger on it.

"Mr Lowman I am here because I have your daughter and she has to go into the care of someone because she is unable to be one her own and the mother will not take her in anymore all I need you to do is sign here and read this you are going to need too." I HAVE A FUCKEN KID what the hell she looks a little old so it won't be from around here.

Oh shit that's why Sammy fucked off she was pregnant and didn't even tell me and now I have take her in because she is unfit to look after herself what the fuck did Sammy do to my baby girl, she is family and you should never leave family behind.

"Yeah all goods." I sign the papers and watch her jump out of the car damn she is taller then I thought, she is around the same height as me.

"Fuck you, fuck you and especially fuck you." She said to the diver the doctor and someone sitting at the back with her, what the hell has happened in the past 26 years that I don't know about.

"Okay Marty you need to take your meds evey 2 hours." The doc said calmly to her like she was going to do something.

"Fuck you and your meds bitch, hello you can leave now and knowing me I will see you in a week or 2." She said shacking her head, looks like Marty does not fuck around she is so going to fit in around here.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asked me. I was thrown back a bit because Sammy didn't tell her anything about me I knew her before I became Killah.

"Hey I'm your Dad." I said back her eyes got a bit glassy then she made her face straight again.

"Okay Dad are you going to change me or make me take my meds?" she asked back with a hopeful look in her eyes and that's when I knew the reason why she must hate people is because she just wants to be her.

"No I will not you are you and I will love you. At that, I have missed 26 years of your life I think we should get to know each other?" I asked her, she might be a bit old but her eyes can light up whenever they want.

she walked up to me and gave me a hug "Thanks Dad for letting me be me if I get to hard to handle just tell me and give me this shot." She said still hugging me and handing me this needle damn it is huge.

"Oh okay well this is Piney." I said to her.

Marty's P.O.V.

So out of all the people that has had to look after me, I like my Dad the most he doesn't even know what is wrong with me and he still doesn't care if that ain't love I have no idea what is. I have only known him for what 20 mins now and he is so cool he is in a MC which is the one call Sons of Anarchy and when he told me that I knew that I would fit in here the best then anyone else.

"Marty this is club prez Jax Teller." His face healed pain and other things I just cannot put my finger, it is like he is sad damn some one must have died.

"Sorry for your loss and no my Dad did not tell me I can tell by the way you look, I'm Marty Lowman Happy's only kid and oh I have to tell you this I have Bi Polar and ADHD and I hate my meds." he was in shock like he didn't know what to say the same look Dad said when I told Piney.

"Well I hope you like it here and can we all just call you Messy because we all have nic names here and i am sure that will suit you, I also know that you will fit in with all these fuck ups around here. Also thanks my wife passed away." Jax said then sat down on the other side of the table.

"I love it Jax thank you I have never had a nic name before." I said back to him he just smiled and had a smoke talking about smoking I wonder if my Dad has any weed.

"Hey Dad you got any weed." He just looked at me like I was crazy same with Jax.

"What it helps better with the ADHD better then my meds." I said then both nod Dad walks inside then comes out with a blunt and like 3 other dudes I wonder who they are .

"So this is Killah's kid." The one with the thick Scottish accent.

"The one and mother fucken only the name is Marty but Jax just said you guys should call me Messy." I said to them.

"Why should we call you Messy you look pretty clean to me." I fat one said.

"Because I have Bi Polar and ADHD." All 3 guys then nodded their heads failing getting what I meant.

"Well I am Juice." The brown colored one said.

"I'm Bobby." The fat one said.

"Aye and I am Chibs the Scottish one said.

I light up the blunt and let the smoke go into my system and making me clam down for like the first time today.

"You should tell us a story?" My Dad asked with a smile I know what one to tell now.

"Okay I was maybe 16 at the time I don't really know all I know was that I was going to some shit hole high school."

THE START OF THE STORY

My mother had just woken me up to go to school and by then everyone at school knew I was all types of crazy I would bet picked on and shit I would never do anything to anyone because I was on some strong shit like damn I could barely think for myself it sucked balls.

Well this one morning I didn't take them so I knew I could speck up for myself and not just walk away the only bad thing was how the hell could I get away with it knowing Sammy was always on my back about taking those evil shits.

This was before she started checking my mouth to make sure that was talking them it was the life, Well I put them in my mouth and make that noise the walked into the bathroom and spat them in the toilet and you should know what happened after that.

I was at school and I was wearing my white V-Neck with these short shorts and black timberland's well at my school wearing something like that was bad I still have no idea why I think it was an all white school and i was like the only Brown girl going there but still.

I was walking down the halls and the students also the teachers started talking shit they just kept going and going I Have no idea how I could put up with this even on my meds.

It happened when I was sitting in art class and I had drawn the back of this girl and all the tattoos that I would ever want on her, I liked it, It was the best one i had ever drawn. Well the teacher walked up and said it was good then under her breath her heard her say 'For a crazy girl.' I was so fucken pissed of in the one second that all I saw is red and yelled.

'YOU WANNA FUCKEN SEE CRAZY HERE IS CRAZY.'

I grabbed this kids painting and smashed it over my teachers head I did that will all of the paintings in my class because I have had it with that dumb ass school well after that I got the knives that we use for clay and though them all everyone also beat the shit out of some kids and Art was the only class I ever liked.

END OF STORY

"HOLY SHIT YOU REALLY ARE MY KID." Dad said all the boys were laughing and having a good time then another Harley pulls up and when I saw him, I didn't think I would ever see him again.

Tig's P.O.V.

I pulled up to the club house and seen all the boys laughing while sitting on the out said table. I jump off and walk over and that's where I see her my Love that I thought I would never see ever again we just locked eyes not being able to look away I think all the others got what was going down.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

40.8K 1.9K 33
| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | After her younger brother died tragically, Avery fell into a deep hole that she couldn't get out of on her own. It...
131K 3.1K 18
Sonia Winston knows nothing but the SAMCRO life. Her father was part of the first nine and her brother is seasoned member of the Sons of anarchy bik...
24K 1.3K 26
| Happy Lowman x OC | When Tessa stormed into the Sons' clubhouse one Friday night, looking for Happy to tell him that he had to come back with her...