I'm in love with your Best Fr...

By camrenharmonizer97

You have been best friends with Ally since elementary since your parents and her parents were best friends si... More

Heeeyy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chatper 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 17

13.4K 397 71
By camrenharmonizer97

- Next Morning -

Lauren's POV:

I woke up and look at my surroundings everyone is asleep except for Y/N. She was playing in her phone in the other couch, i remember last night she was in my arms how'd she get over there? "Oh good morning sleepy head" she said giggling i smile "Hey. Why are you there? I'm pretty sure you were with me last night" i said she stood up and lift the blanket going in and faced me. "I woke up early and study for a few minutes then went back here and played with my phone" she shrugged "Why didn't you wake me up?" i ask "I didn't want to disturb you" i smile and kissed her nose making her scrunch it. We started chatting and actually flirting with each other, i love it when i compliment her she blushes then hide her face she's so adorable. We heard someone groaning cause us to look at the person. Dinah was pushing Camila in her sleep "Move your fat ass" she said Camila slapped her arm "Stop it Dinah! You're hurting me!" they both fell asleep quickly. We both laughed "Wanna go up to my room? It's more comfortable in bed" she said i smile then nodded.

We went to her room and we both dived in her bed "I'm bored" she groaned i went on top of her and tickle her "NOOO!!! PLEASE STOP!!" she squealed i smile then stop "Why do you always do that?" she ask "I don't know honestly" i said giggling "Psshh! You just missed me don't you?" she smirk, well yes i missed you so much. "No i don't" i answered smirking "Oh really?" i nodded getting off her lap. "Fine, i'll ignore you the rest of the day" she said in a serious tone she started walking to the door but i closed it "Woah, are you serious? I was joking. Of course i missed you." i said blocking the door she didn't look at me "Get out of the way Lauren" i frown "No i'm sorry" i said hugging her few minutes later she started laughing i pulled away looking at her confused "Why in the world are you laughing?" she continued to laugh i carried her and threw her on the bed "Why are you laughing?" i ask she's still laughing "Lauren, i was acting." i glare at her "Seriously?" she nodded laughing "Your face Lauren is funny" i pout "i hate you" i said facing the wall. "Aww Lolo! I love you too" she said hugging me, for some reason i felt happy and flattered and felt love when she said that even though she's not my girlfriend. I faced her and pulled her into an embrace "I was kidding i love you" i felt like i'm really saying i love her but maybe she just thinks it's in a friendship way. We always say i love you to the others but this is my first time saying it to her and it felt more than a friendship way. I sighed, she's driving me nuts!

"Hello?!" we heard Dinah called Y/N let go of me and ran to her door "Hey Dinah!" she said smiling "Oooooh! What are y'all doing in here?" she said smirking Y/N and i glared at her "Are you serious?" i said she shrug "You both really make a cute and a perfect couple. I'm not saying that you and Brad don't but i'm just saying that you both are better!" Dinah said before leaving the room "JUST SAYIN' DAWGS! PEACE!" we heard her say Y/N and i were blushing and a little awkward. "Uh? hahaha! Nice one Dinah" Y/N laughing nervously "Don't worry you and Brad are the best couple" she said forcing a smile before leaving the room. I was left there thinking. I let out a frustrating sigh, i think i'm in love with Y/N! I can't help my feelings towards her. This is messed up! I do feel safe and loved when i'm with her but Brad is always in my mind stopping me to feel this way towards her. This. is. fucked. up.

Your POV:

I walk downstairs and ate a banana. I'm actually falling in love with Lauren, i know i can't cause she won't catch me because of Brad and she's straight. But her actions doesn't look like a straight person. I could feel she likes me too but i think it's just my imagination. I really do hope she likes me more than a friend, i love Lauren and it hurts just seeing her with that guy. I was interrupted from my thoughts as i felt someone hug me from behind "Hey....are you mad at me?" i turn to Lauren and threw the banana in the bin "No why?" she shrug "You left me up there" she said pouting "Right, i was....hungry" i wrap my arms around her neck and hers on my waist. See.... friends don't do this kind of things. Does she like me? "Y/N?" i blink "Huh? Sorry" i said giggling she smiled and kissed my cheek "it's fine, i'm gonna get a banana" she said letting go to grab a banana. As she opened the banana i smirk and bit on her banana causing her eyes to widen "You bit on my nutella sandwich last night babe" i said winking at her then left the kitchen. "Holy fuck" i heard her say i laugh to myself and lay on top of a sleeping Ally.

- Few hours later -

"Guys what you wanna do?" i ask "Movie marathon?" Dinah suggested we all nodded and sat on the couch of course Lauren sits next to me "Can ya both separate? You guys are always together." Dinah said smirking i look at Lauren who hesitantly stood up "Why do i need to move?" she ask Dinah "Cause you're always with Y/N" she said Lauren glared at her "Yeah, it's my turn to cuddle with Y/N" Camila said cuddling with me. Lauren gave her a disgusted look making me giggle "Don't worry Lo we'll be back together later" i joked she smiled and sat next to Dinah. As we watch the movie Lauren always glance at us, once our eyes met i smiled at her she stuck her tongue out. My phone vibrated so i took it out.

Lauren: Ugh! It's been 2 hours now! I wanna cuddle with you :(

Me: Aww! Lauren! You miss me already? How sweet! XD

Lauren: Please? I wanna cuddle with you :(

Me: Come here then babe

Lauren: Camz is there. -.-

Me: Hahahaha! Fine I'll move then

Lauren: YAAYY!

Me: Jerk! Hahaha!

Lauren: I love you! :*

Me: I love you too :*

I smiled and stood up walking to Lauren "Hey! i thought you were suppose to be with me today?" Camila said pouting i laughed "Sorry Mila" i said before cuddling with Lauren who has the biggest smile. She mindlessly played with my fingers as we watch, i kissed her chin making her smile at me "You're a cutie" she said poking my nose "You're a hottie" we both laugh and i went up a little to kiss her cheek multiple times she giggle "Stooooppp!" i smile and stop we both smiled at each other lovingly. "Aww guys stop being cute?" Normani said causing everyone to laugh i hid my face on the crook of Lauren's neck "Oh shut up Mani! You're ruining our moment" Lauren joked well it sounded like she meant it though. "Sorry Jauregui" they laugh again Lauren brushed her fingers through my hair and i felt so calm and relaxed, i lay my head on her chest and my arm around her waist. "So, anyone wants something to eat?" Ally ask "Yes! I want chicken!" i said standing up but was pulled back down by Lauren making me sit on her lap. "Okay, let's go" Ally said and the others joined her walk out "Guys, you forgot to close the TV" i said glaring at them "Turn it off Y/N" Dinah said i groan and turn off the TV. "Come on" Lauren said holding my hand i smiled and got my phone "wait it's cold outside, i'll go get a jacket" i ran upstairs to my room.

Lauren's POV:

She ran upstairs then few minutes later she came back wearing my favourite jacket. "Aww! You're wearing my favorite jacket!" i cooed she smiled "Of course" i cup her cheeks and kissed her forehead "You look so hot in them" she blushed "Come on!" she drag me outside making me laugh. We arrived at the restaurant and we all sat down, Me, Y/N and Ally and across us is Dinah, Camila and Normani. I intertwine my fingers with Y/N's and it's beginning to be our natural move. "Lo, stop staring at me" she said i blinked, i didn't even know i was staring at her "Oops.... you're just really attractive" i joked she laughed and slap my arm "Ow" i played like the last time "Ugh! you big baby" i stuck my tongue out and she did the same but 10 times cuter than me. She got my phone and went to my camera "Hey hey!! NO!" i said grabbing my phone "No please?" she gave me her puppy eyes "Ugh fine kiss me first" i said motioning her to kiss my cheek, she slowly leaned forward and dangerously kissed the side of my mouth taking me by surprise. I sorta felt her lips, holy shit! Oh gosh! i'm craving for more!

She started taking selfies doing weird well cute faces, even though she tried making ugly faces it end up being cute. "Sorry, i'll just delete them" she said but i stop her "No, don't! i'll keep them" i said she smiled and scoot closer to me. I placed my arm on the back of the seat and we both started to pose, there are some photos when i just stared at her smiling like an idiot. "SO, when did you guys started dating?" Dinah asked causing both of us to look at her with wide eyes "What?" we both said they laughed and continued to tease us. "Yeah, when was the first kiss? the first make out? the first....yah know??" Camila joked they continued to laugh but Y/N and i just blush and glare at them "Guys, we haven't done anything. We're not even dating" Y/N said "When is the wedding?" Ally ask "Oh brother" Y/N muttered face palming herself "Yeah! When is the first baby born? Is it a girl or a boy?" Normani continued "Will it be a mini Lauren or a mini Y/N?" they continued to tease us.

"GUYS!! SHHH!" i shushed they just laughed "Guys, y'all know we're not dating right? And.....i..have a boyfriend" i said quietly "Psshh! Yeah right Lauren!" they all high-fived each other "Yeah guys, she's right. She has a boyfriend, she can't just have an a relationship with someone when she still have one." Y/N said the girls just raised an eyebrow at her. "She's happy with Brad, and her and i will never happen this is just a friendly thing we do. Right Laur?" she look at me, at first i was hurt about what she said but it hurt more when what she said was the truth "Y-yeah" i said quietly she smiled at me sadly and squeezed my hand. "You guys suck! Way to ruin the moment Y/N" Dinah said glaring at her playfully "What? It's the truth" she said shrugging "Mhm... we don't know what the future holds between you two but we're all sure you guys will end up together" Dinah said in a serious tone the others agreed. We all started eating and i could see Y/N is in a deep thought so maybe i could do the same, do i really love Brad? I'm falling for Y/N. I have to fix this. Someday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...
637K 20.7K 44
Y/N is a 17 year old girl who is still in high school, her parents don't really pay attention to her because of work it's like their work is more imp...
Li(f)e By Effy

Fanfiction

9K 507 10
When Lauren gets hurt one too many times she decides to leave her hometown. But when she gets in a terrible accident she has to go to the hospital. W...