Whispers Of Love- MaNan FF

Por _Angel_of_Stars

After talent hunt track..[UNEDITED] peep in to know more.. Más

NOTE
prolongue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
Announcement
19.
Not an update
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.

20.

1.2K 82 24
Por _Angel_of_Stars

Here goes the update .
Btw inline comments are love.

It's been a week and Manik was finally discharged. His condition was better but not better. How can manik be ok without his Nandini…?? He physically was ok on the insistence of fab 4 he had good food and meds on time but mentally he was drained out. No one asked Manik about why he hid from them about panic attacks. They knew it would be difficult for him to put it in words. They wanted to wait till he himself said them. They have no other choice, do they..??

Reaching Malhotra mansion they asked Manik to take rest as he was obstinate to play some music. They know that music will help Manik to stay calm. But they can't risk his health. Manik was weirdly quiet. Everyone thought about it. Since Nandini's changed behaviour he has been awfully quiet. But they always thought it's because of her changed behaviour. But what exactly would be the reason..?? It's already been 6 months till Talent hunt. They have six months to complete their songs and six months for their official launch as a band. They wanted to clear all  before their official launch. Having the main lead ill wasn't any option for them. They were determined to solve this mystery. To know the reason behind Nandini's behaviour. Everything.

Manik wasn't actually resting in his room. He was seated on his balcony to have some fresh air. But he wasn't actually feeling refreshed. The air was suffocating him. He felt the air he was breathing was wrapping around his neck and choking him to death. Head spinning around he fell in his room while scattering the glass vase placed near the door in pieces and a few piercing in his leg. Noting the sound of shattering a glass fab 4 rushed to Manik's room only to find it locked. Trying hard they were finally successful to break the lock to find Manik on the floor catching his spinning head and leaving a few screams of pain. All rushed to him. With difficulties they handled Manik and made him lay on bed giving some meds scribbled by the doctor. He calmed and fell asleep.

Retiring from Manik's room they reached the hall. They were stressed out about the current situation they were in. They wanted to make everything right with their friends and only family they had. But they have no clue where to start from. Everything seemed to be a loop having no end and no start. Nandini's changed behaviour had a great impact on the group. They had accepted Nandini whole-heartedly. She was a part of a family called Fab 5. Both Navya and Nandini were now close to them. They would do anything to protect them. They have seen the ups and downs of both the naive girls. But now Nandini has changed and that itself meant a breakdown of Fab5. Because Manik without Nandini is a body without life. She was his life and they knew it.

The only way to get there was to talk to Nandini and get everything done better. But Nandini wasn't ready to talk about anything to anyone. They knew there might be some reason behind Nandini's ruthlessness. But it's up to them to find out what was the reason or rather who was the reason. To begin with they were confused. Not knowing from where to start they were just dragging days by days and months by months. They have to complete the songs as it's a contract. But with all the chaos they hardly get time or rather they would actually do something with this. They were confused, yes they were, but they were more determined. For now they needed rest as they had days of sleepless nights.

They decided to take a nap and then think about everything. The next day they woke up with a determination to reveal the truth. Freshening up they were gathered. They had many awkward meals with many but this time being surrounded by friends that we call family and this silence wasn't as peaceful as before. The tension was so thick that it was suffocating each and every member present to their death yet no one wanted to speak or break the awkwardness. They thought it would be better. But was it actually better..?? They were tired, they knew. They need fresh air. That's when Cabir came up with something. He wasn't a clown, he just knew what to say, when to say and whom to say. He knows how to erase the suffocating tension.

C- Manik let's go somewhere for a week. I think we all need some fresh air. Let's go and read ourselves. What say..??

He eyed Alya, Mukti and Dhruv. They understood what he meant.

Mu- yes na Manik let's go somewhere. You know what , let's go to your farmhouse in Pune. Let's have some fun.

Manik was quiet all the time just having his meal and listening to what they were saying. There were so many things going in his mind yet his mind was a blank space. Sometimes when many thoughts run in your mind you find it difficult to choose one from those. It seems like cloud filled droplets yet can't be poured but ready to pour. His mind was the same as these clouds. Clouded with so many thoughts that he couldn't figure out what to focus on or not. He was a complete mess and he knew that oh so well. He quietly nodded, not answering but agreeing to their plan. He knew that he can't share what's going on with him. But he too needed something called "peace". Peace has been lacking in his life since Nandini left. The only time he slept was when he was in a "so-called coma" or when he's taking pills. But not that peaceful slumber. Even after taking pills every night he used to wake up with a nightmare and never went to sleep after that. He was stressed. He wasn't from those who used to tell those small little things to others and make them bother about it, but this time it was different. Different from every other time. Yet he sealed his lips, uttering no words.

The next day they took their Jeep and started their journey to Manik's farmhouse in Pune. All the way they sang songs was enjoyable. Halting at dhaba's because Navya was craving. It was evening and they still had an hour or so to reach. But they were exhausted. Manik took his guitar and started to strum it ready to start a song, his magical and magnificent voice that's so captivating.

You are the sun that rose again in my life
The return of my childhood dreams
I don't know what this feeling is
Perhaps I'm also in a dream
Dream is a blue mirage in desert
A priori from deep inside of me
I get breathtakingly euphoric
My surroundings become more and more transparent

I hear the ocean from far away
I walk across the dream over the forest
And go towards there as it gets clearer
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria
Euphoria
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria
Close the door now
When I'm with you I'm in utopia

Euphoria
Euphoria
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Close the door now
When I'm with you I'm in utopia

Did you wander looking for a dream erased like rainbow
It's different from a plain word like fate
You're looking at the same place with me with a pain in your eyes
Won't you please stay in dreams

I hear the ocean from far away
I walk across the dream over the forest
And go towards there as it gets clearer
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria
Euphoria
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria
Even if the ground cracks
Even if someone shakes this world
Don't let go of the hand you're holding
Please don't wake up from the dream

I hear the ocean from far away
I walk across the dream over the forest
And go towards there as it gets clearer
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria
Close the door now
When I'm with you, I'm in utopia

All were having tears in their ready to prickle down anytime soon. Yet they drank back their tears even before they could find their way down their cheeks. The song touched their hearts. They understood what the song meant to Manik. It was for Nandini.

I hope you all liked the update.
Do share your views.
Suggestions are welcomed .
Till then bye

Stay safe
Stay happy
Love u all.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

42.9K 1.9K 17
Hlo guys this is story about Manan after talent hunt I hope you guys will like it.. when fab5 asked manik choose between nandini and fab5 who will h...
249K 11.8K 35
This story highlights the scene when the day after the talent show, Manik was asked to choose between Fab5 and Nandini. Nandini was dumbfounded becau...
576K 38.7K 46
A story of Manan after treasure hunt where dhruv drops Bomb on Manik by choosing between fab 5 or Nandini... It will be Short story! Peep into it...
126K 3.6K 18
Hello ppl... This is my first story It is a Manan story where both Manik and Nandani has a secret...... Peep into this exciting story..... Kindly...