Mr. Clumsy (editing) (hiatus)

By HaguaVenn

It all began on the day, in a cafe, when two people heeding their own life for too long that their family ded... More

The day we met ☑️
So are we ?☑️
A while apart ☑️
A while apart 2 ☑️
Fun time in live ☑️
The Most awaited moment! ☑️
D day 🔜
Life with tae
Innocent or clumsy???
Unexpected visitor
Unvieled
All is not always well
All is not always well 2
A new start!!
Hired
Hired 2
Fired
Fired 2
Where is she?
Fired 2 (Y/n pov)
Oppresssed (Y/n pov)
Not a part.....pls read
Resolve-vation
Resolve-vation 2
Just a day
Just a day....alone
A furry mess!
A furry mess 2
Med-care
I am fuck'd up
Meet and Greet
Meet And Greet 2
Mistakes and misundertadings
Who to blame?
Stirred the Fiery
Whom to blame? 2
Meet with evil
Meet with evil 2
First love, that never prevailed.
Misconception
Fuel up
Her
Her 2

Why me

71 5 0
By HaguaVenn

Tae Pov

Driving the car silently, a blank face but with a a great extend of emotion swirling in my mind. A few moments of thinking about it, I presume it's my fault but then her words that I never thought to hear in my life was uttered.

I strike the steering wheel in frustration again. Through all the mess, my ultimate aim for to conceal my life, my dreams....and for whom? Our family!
And the way she blind to that and goes on to accuse me for cheating.
I stopped the car immediately and parked it to the side, cause my sight was blurred with tears that broke off.
I sniff my nose letting them fall on my palm closing my face,  my breath hitched as I tried to breath hard. My face grew bright red. As another wave of tears poured out when her words echoed again. I hid my face down the steering 

I still remember the last time I cried so hard was when my first crush, ALISA rejected me straight to face with no reason. When I wanted stop ask she was already gone, for her dreams into the medic school.

I sighed on how I was a failure back then, but at alert I had my Hyungs and my little brother on my back just on their track to cheer me up at my worst.

And here I am all alone, I miss them.

A loud shreaking tone broke the silence in the car. It was none other than my olddie-boxie-phone. My hands were quick to pick it up, can't deny that a part of me wanted it to be Y/n.
But It was a unknown number, the last time I picked the unknown it was twisted and someway or the other lead to a accusation. I decided to ignore, but then again it rang, ignored, again rang.
I decided to pick it up for the sake of the perseverance of whomever soul it is.

"Hello..." I said not minding to hide my tone of situation

"Yay! What took you so long!" A voice of familiarity echoed out the small screen.

"Jin hyung..?"

"Yep! It's the world wide handsome speaking? Ugh, it's been long since I ever said that!" He let out a slight scoff "you ok Tae? You sounded sore, did you cry?" He broke the silence when I was trying to adjust my voice(caught in act).

Jin hyung usually calls me on free time, he works as a journalist and so travels around the world.

"N-no! I am fine just a sore throat!" Still I decided to carry in a lie in a tiniest hope he would believe

"Yeah yeah keep on lieing, until I get there to kick your ass and bawl you eyes out!" He said with his still maintained loving authority.

"Nothing......I am all good!" I decided to lie cause maybe his profanity might make me feel better, I thought.

I laid my head in the steering again let out a silent sigh waiting for his reply. But to just then I heard a knock on my glass window, my human instincts looked up not giving much time to process the source, cause my mind was full occupied.

And there a face smeared tight on my window like a fallen dough. Before I could retreat from it another knock from my other side and I jerked my seat just to see another face smeared the same way on the window!

My poor window! I worried when I realised it was none other than my dearest crazy brothers, Hobi Hyung and Jin hyung

"Freaking open the door!" I heard the muffled scream from the splotched face of Hobi hyung

"Ahhh Gapchagiya! (A slang in Korean for sudden scare)" I at last recovered my voice from their shocking visits. I opened the door and stepped out as the air chilled my moisturised cheeks.

" How you found me in here?"

"Duh! 'Find my friend' dude. You gave us access to your location 24x7 until your phone was on!" I looked amazed over the fact that this oldie phone can also be tracked. "Though, Seo joon hyung said you be around here"

"Now you definitely getting your ass kicked!"Jin hyung said breaking in our convo as he walked around the car to us.

"Ahh! Hyung I didn't know you were around!"

"That doesn't explain why you choose to lie!"

"It's just that....." I was stammering to toss where to start first, he slowly pulled his arm over my shoulder and gave me a hug. When I realise the ever since I felt the warmth was a decade ago, my tears broke out again.

"Aishhh! Yaaaa! Why are you crying again.!" Hobi hyung concerned in as he closed all the car doors.

"It's gonna be ok!" Jin hyung whispered as he slowed patted my back. He has always been my one of the 6 to give his shoulders through my hard times.

"Tahyung ah, I saw you so desperate like this when the first love of yours rejected you..." He said as he stood in front of my tears eyes, behind jin.

"I know...." I barely said.

"Alright, now mind saying us what made you into this, let us help you with this at least.!" Hobi hyung said as he took his hankie and wiped my tears and my whole face.

"Aishhh! Can't u even keep you face face clean!" Hobi hyung  muttered.

I cried even louder.

"Yay! What's wrong now! Why are crying out out!"

"Hyung it stinkssssss!"

"My hankie! Ahh no wonder i haven't washed it since I reached Korea, which makes 2 weeks now!"

(Hobi hyung runs dance schools all over Korea which trains students and teens for auditions of k pop, but was away for 6 months to earn an sponsorship with an New York university of arts, for giving a second chance for his ambitious student who weren't picked in the auditions)

"You disgusting brat!" Jin hyung disgusted as he we broke our hug.

"Your whole face was stained dude! I was doing a favor!"

"A stinky favor...?!" I commented back.

And in the next moment we three started to laugh.  It's just us switching between moods with our crazy non sync arguments.

"Ahhh Taehyungaaaa I misseddd you!" Hobi hyung took turn to squeeze me in the hug.

"Ahhhh! Shall we take this to a closed space, I can already see weird eyes peering at us" Jin commented

"I prefer that too!" I slipped my comment

"Right let's get onto Tae car, if he doesn't mind!" Jin hyung said

"Who cares he mind! Let's go!" Hobi hyung broke the formality of respect that I cherished for a moment.

"Well, were r the keys." Hobi hyung who was already got ready for ride asked.

"Wait......." I checked my pockets

"Sshittttttt!" I realised something

"The keys are locked in the car!" I spat out. "Hyung it's you who closed the doors!"

"Me? Yes it is a basic human etiquette to close the doors when you get off! Isn't it also a basic human etiquette to get the car keys out when you get out a car?" There goes hobi hyung again coming clean of his actions......And proving I never stop being clumsy.

"Ahhh leave it hyung! Let's just walk! It's been so long since we walked together!" Jin hyung submitted the peace. "I saw a tteok-bokki shop nearby let's walk to it"

"Ahhh! It's been long since I ate some street snackie! Let's gooo!" Hobi hyung excitedly rushed us

And so walked and talked, but in none I recite the real reason I cry. To their knowledge, it's a just a jealousy clash with my wife and my ex editor, and we had an argument over it.
I never mentioned about her......accusing.

Not the reason to embarrass myself,
But it's just that I don't want them to blame y/n, though it's her fault.
I feel obsessive to be the only one to be angry on her, and neither I don't have a heart to tell them to stop when they just try share the opinions.

Yeah now that's the reason I stay zipped.

But it don't explain that I should forgive her too.

After long hours of chatting and reconciliation

"Taehyung ah, be in time tomorrow! Its gonna be the big day!" Hobi hyung happily announced as he stood up from the grass dusting his black  pants from the unseen dusts.

"Before that, you are gonna have a talk with wife and reconcile! She is for life Tae, mistakes are maken. And not all are intended." He gave his mature advices again.

"Yeah, and before that you are gonna call for a mechanic and get my keys out the car!" I mentioned, to divert the topic maybe.

"I ain't even in the picture of the problem! It's with you two to go with! I am out!" Jin hyung said with a smirk as he backed off his steps and took a run. After a few steps to entrances he shouted back "Meet you two tomorrow, and good luck with your mission!"

We chuckled at his never changed attitude.

We got up slowly and walked out the empty grass field, many people around us too had their time enjoying with their family and friends.

"Taehyung ah, do you remember that girl!.....Ughhh what was her name, ALISA! Yeah ALISA!"

I stopped breathing, just to hear the name was enough for the scene to replay in my mind.

"She was such a beauty, I wonder what could have changed if she ever accepted your proposal"

"I wonder too...." I whispered along the wind.

"Yay! Taehyung ah, you are a married guy and a dad! Don't ever think of another girl!" Hobi hyung warned tho the one to trigger the memories.

"Yeah I know" I said unmindfully with the memories still clinging on back my head.

"I want to meet your daughter! She looks just like you, Hobi hyung said as he was glancing for Tae eun pic that I sent few months ago.

"Ofcourse you can, but she is more like her mother." I smiled. A chill of weird vibes. I just thought about the two women, the two love of my life, and they both made me feel the same.

Agony and warmth.

I bit my teeth hard, since the emotions I feel was too much. I stoped in my trails and took a deep breath, I was lost in my own world. A war of confusion swirled through my mind. I almost hyperventilated until Hobi hyung shook my to reality.

"TAAEEEHYUNGG AHHHH!"

"Yeah!" I said catching my breath.

"Did your souls snap out your body! What got into you! I have been shaking you for a awhole minute!!"

"I am fine, just got drawn into thought...."

"Thought of what......"

"It's just....." It was me again considering a facade to tell the truth.

But by then Hobi hyung phone rang. He took it out and spoke to the persons whom I presume is the mechanic.

A little while after the break open of the car.

"Alright buddy, my job is done! I will get back! We will meet tmrw!"

"Hyung, need a ride?!"

"Of course!!" Hobi hyung said with no sign of modesty.

Little did I know that I need to drive a 3 miles away from area to drop him and again drive back! No wonder he accepted the offer with no regrets. It was a 4 hours whole ride, and would have been 6 hours in sum, if it hasn't for my car to go all thirsty of fuel. And ever I am standing on the mid of road, with no online payment grant in my oldie phone and no wallets in my car.

Ahhh, frusturating! I picked up my phone to call beg for help. But that's when I noticed voice mails awaiting in my phone.

A wave of shock and excitement took over me when it read as y/n in sender. Not a minute I wasted I clicked the mail and pressed it against my ears.

It was silence for the first few moments until I heard the y/n murmuring voices.

"Saaaaaay it!......." It didn't feel distance but was low toned "aaaahhhh!" Another male voice yelled. It didn't take a moment for me to realise it was Felix "Taehyug ah! Why didn't you pick the calls!" He spoke with a sudden high pitch "stop pinching me!" He said which I can say not really said to me. "Just get to the point!" Again it was y/n voice. "Yeah then write me a script!" Felix fought back "Just speak!" Y/n said in frustration probably pinching him again as was followed by another yell "Taehyung ah!" Felix began again "Use formality! He is your elder" y/n corrects him "Aishhhh! Whatever Mr Kim Taehyung you are kindly invited for a candle light dinner arranged by your not so beloved wife, Ahhhhhh! Why you smack me!" He cried back "Yay taehyung just get home by 8 pm tonight, y/n arranging a candle light dinner date at your house to bid an apology for her unpardonable misunderstanding! I told you not to pinccccc-....." and there ended the voice mail.

It took me another round of time to hear all the smack and yells to understand what was it all about

Wait, what! Y/n us arranging a candle light dinner? For an apology? At 8 pm?
I couldn't help but smile at her efforts. Everyone deserves a second chance, right? The things I promised myself to 'isolate my existence from her' sounded illegal. I smiled like a fool on the middle of the road. Maybe things won't end the way I thought it would,

.

.

.

.

But then it hit me,

The time was 8:50 pm! And I am on the middle of the 2 miles away from my house with a broken car, in the busy city no cash, no credit card and just a oldie boxie phone that was going to die in 5 4 3 2 1. And there went my last source.

My hopes stared to crumble,

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING! WHY ME!

____________________________

Hola, sorry for the late updates again, it's just that I am stuck between tight schedule. You know I just stepped in my 12 grade tgis year and our not so granting school doesn't give us any vacation for the next two months. I am dieing guys! AND I BADLY NEED MOTIVATION! HELP ME, NOT ANY SCAM TO AGAIN VIEWS, BUT DROP YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS! I WOULD GLADLY ANSWER YOU BACK! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD EAGERLY I OPEN MY NOTIFICATIONS TO SEE IT ANY COMMENTED.

JUST A FAVOUR, CAUSE THIS LIFE AS HAGUA VENN I THE FACT THAT I CLING ONTO TO NOT FALL IN THE ABYSS OF DEPRESSION.

And so yeah, leave your comments and vote!

Love you and thanks a million hell for reading Mr clumsy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461 51 35
"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" This is Jung Hoseok x Y/N Fan Fiction _____________ "A girl who lo...
279K 16K 146
Three years. That's the age of Jungkook's marriage with an unknown man. It was an arranged marriage and he never agree to that arrangement. He run aw...
259 42 10
an ice cream worth promise lead to inconsistent dates ;3 times Jungkook moved continents and one time Taehyung turned the tables to be with his love♡...
1.8K 100 46
Why Life is so complicated...... can't it be lit easy. Why can't we live our life ......like how, we want to live. Why ?????? We have to pay that muc...