Devils Dark Obsession //BTS F...

By slothsuga07

( READ SEASON 1: OUR DARK OBSESSION) A girl with her bold and independent mind, thinks differently from her r... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New books drafted for you all
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Surprise gift✨✨
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Story Explanation
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Books
Chapter 29
800 Followers!!!!!
IMPORTANT FOR ALL
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - The End
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Guys!!!! Good NEWZZ!!!!!
Important
POLL OF BOOKS PART.2
🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 26

2.6K 179 25
By slothsuga07

⏯️⏹️⏮️

In dream

Jungkook pov

After losing the second child, Aria got devastated.... I can see how much sad she is..... But today, I will try to put the end of this...... I always wanted a child.... When I want something, I will get it.... And I got it.... Aria became pregnant with my child.... Finally, my symbol of my obsession will come...... As, I was getting ready to go to work that Time, the door opened reavealing a maid who came hurriedly.... I furrowed my eyes seeing him like that.....

Jungkook: what happened?? Why are you looking like that????

I asked as I was wearing my watch but the next thing I heard give me a biggest shock of my life......

Maid: mam...mam fall down from the stairs and the... the blood is coming out of her legs...... We...shifted....her...to... the.... private.... clinic......

As the maid said, just then the maid gasped in surprise as his throat is getting choked my none other than Jungkook...... His eyes are red..... Red because of anger .......

Jungkook: HOW THE F**K DID THIS HAPPEN???? WHERE ARE YOU WHEN SHE WAS WALKING THROUGH THE STAIRS...... DIDN'T I TOLD YOU ALWAYS BE NEAR HER!!! IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO MY CHILD, I WILL F****NG KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS.....

He said as he threw the maid in the floor and go straight to the clinic...... After getting inside the private clinic of their, he can see Seokjin and Jimin is already there...... He didn't have the time to talk to them.... He was about to straight to the room as Seokjin stopped him by pulling his hand ......

Seokjin: you can't go she is having treatment.... You will make this worse.....

Seokjin said as Jungkook jerked his hands off from him and look at Jin.....

Jungkook: I just wanted to know  how my child is......

He said as he is worried.... Not for her.... But his child that is in her womb......  Just then the doctor came out and everyone look at him... The doctor sighed before saying.....

Doctor: Sorry... We can't save the child..... She fall terribly from the stairs.... It's still a miracle she is alive.... She was awake.... You can talk to her......

As the doctor said and get out of there.... Jungkook just looked at nowhere as if he can't process what is happening.... His child is dead..... The pain of loosing his child that he couldn't even see is so bigger that he forgot his sanity.... His whole body is trembling I anger and sadness...... He looked at the door where Aria is.... Without thinking anything, he dashed inside the room...... He can see Aria is looking at the window but that is none of his concern..... He is blinded by anger and he lashed out on her..... In a Swift moment, he grabbed Aria throat and started to choke her as Aria's eyes got bigger seeing it... She is struggling to get out of his grip.....

Jungkook: why??? You did this on purpose??? You killed my child ..... How could you?? HOW COULD YOU??? YOU KILLED YOUR OWN CHILD!!!! I HATE YOU ...... I HATE YOU........

as he is choking her so hard, just then Jimin and Seokjin get himself away from her as Taehyung and doctor came to check the commotion...... Jungkook got out with the help of Jimin and Seokjin......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A huge fog is surrounded the whole place as slowly I get up from my sleep..... I remember everything.... I remember everything what happened....I remember who am I......I finally remember who Aria is...... I hate her in my first lifetime and also hate her in my second lifetime...... As, I slowly started to look around and see my wings are withered..... Of course, it will be.... After all, I came to earth.... Along with rest of them..... I look around but didn't find anyone..... I wonder, just like me, they also remember about their past life..... I wonder if Aria is still alive in Earth.....I decided to hide my wings.... As I need to find Aria.... I also think hoseok is here..... I will find her wherever she will be.... Earth or heaven..... I will burn everything to find her... She is mine.... Even if I hate her, my Obsession towards her didn't let me to hate her .....

Jungkook: I am coming bunny......

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Hoseok pov

I am looking myself in the mirror as Aria give me the clothes.... I don't know how she managed it ....... But for now, I decided to get closer to her... It will be difficult as she kinda maintain distance from me because of being a Devil......  I go out of the room and go to the living room as I can see in the kitchen she is making breakfast..... She is looking beautiful as always..... My eyes will never get tired seeing her like this..... Unknowingly a smile crept in my lips thinking about what if they haven't come in between.... Then she and I will be living like a normal couple.... She will cook for me every morning and I will taste it....... All is just a dream that I don't know if can ever fulfill....... I was so into my thoughts, I didn't realize she is now in front of me.... She snapped her fingers making me come into sense....

Aria: you know you are just staring at me like a creep..... Stop making me uncomfortable.... And if you are okay.... Please kindly leave my place.... I have a mission to complete.......

She said as she turned around to go back to kitchen just then I asked her something making her stop.....

Hoseok: The person who is sleeping in the couch is your mission, right???

I asked her as she is glaring at me right now..

Aria: that's none of your business, Mr. Devil.....

She spat those words as I look at her with my very cold eyes as I finally understand what she is trying to do... She is trying to be brave..... It's okay.... Let's see sunshine, who is brave..... As I started to walk towards her seeing me like that, she started to get backwards and after sometime her back crashed on the wall..... I am looking at her as she is looking at me with a little panic..... I forwarded my hand to touch her cheek......

Aria: I am still wearing the necklace.... You will burn if you try to touch me......

Hoseok: does it looks like I care......

I said as my power got weakned because of coming earth..... I still have some left..... Instead of touching her check I grab her necklace and throw it somewhere... Even though my hand got burnt a bit..... she looked at me horrified just then we heard a voice from behind.......

???: What is going on here??? Where am I ?????

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Author pov

Five people is enjoying their victory as after a long time, they got what they wanted...... The wine glass is clicking with each other as they are enjoying.....

Taehyun: So, finally all of their properties and business is ours....... I can't believe it we finally get rid off that pesk......

He said as he is drinking the wine......

Huing Kai: but I think, Yeonjun hyung is little disappointed as his favorite sex slave died...... He had so much fun with her..... I bet she is good in bed......

He said as Yeonjun chuckled......

Yeonjun: she is indeed.......So, we should proceed with the plan we made???

Yeonjun asked as everyone nodded.......

Soobin: of course.... After all, we all came here about years ago only for that..... We used those seven just to get into high position but they seems to trick us and try to kill us...... But they forgot who we are..... We are the dangerous assassin's...... Now, see their generation got vanished.... We killed them and their only heir...... From tomorrow, the first attack we will do on Namsen tower and then in Railway station and airport...... Again, this country will go under the rule of biggest mafia Assassins......

He said as everyone started to laugh..... They are even worse than devil........

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

In hell

The demons are running to save their lives as the havoc fall upon them....... She is not showing any mercy to her own kind.... Because she is looking for them.....  She grabbed a female demon girl and ask her.......

???: Such a hilarious s**t you are...... I bet you know where is your kings.......

The demon girls nodded in denial that only got her anger........ She didn't care anything and uses her powers as the girl got vanished in thin air.....

She then looked at the huge Army that is gather for stopping her.... She only chuckled......

???: You know I can make you all vanish just the snap of my finger...... It's still time to think if you want to die or be my side......

She said with a devilsh grin in her face but it turned into a angry as hearing the next words from someone in the army......

??1: We will only bow to our kings..... They are the rulers of hell...... No girl can be ruler of hell..... A girl being ruler of hell is nothing but disgrace......

She looked at that man and with her powers she dragged him in front of her.... She clenches his jaw remembering every word of him..... She is listening this since childhood.... She is a disgrace... She is a disgrace..... Because of that, his father took those five woman and give birth to sons and lock her in the deep inside the palace with dark magic....

She didn't waste as she moved her hand forward and a sword came in her hand and with a spilt second, the man is on the ground without his Head..... Such a gursome way to kill someone.......

???: BOW DOWN TO ME...... BOW DOWN TO QUEEN LILITH...... THE QUEEN OF HELL.....

As in fear, everyone started to bow..... She is smirking seeing this.... Now, only thing is left is to kill those seven.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

And tell me if you like it...... Tell me what do you think????

Today, I will be updating Mafia brothers BTS Fanfiction...... Stay tuned for that.... First 3 chapters........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
47.4K 1K 21
y / n has to live with her new stepmom and her new stepbrother who gets weird around her, it's when their parents leave for their honeymoon that ever...
599K 23.9K 31
"For once, can you look at me?" "I've always seen you as you are." __________________________________________________________________________________...
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC