Behind A Sweet Smile

By NeverAsk_Me24

ouh~so this is 3 kids that they want...i see You don't think this is too extreme ..? we want to 'take care' o... More

character!!( •̀ ω •́ )✧
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
ATTENTION!!
Chapter 11
A/N
bye:P

Chapter 3

941 19 4
By NeverAsk_Me24

haiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa idk lah why he keep spamming me..go ask his mother lahhhh...walauooooo

.

.

.

.

.

.

No One POV

on a quiet morning...the clock showed 2:19a.m ..behind the beautifully decorated room..heard someone was typing something in the room..although it sounded a bit scary..he smiled to himself...his smile which is full of tricks..he is satisfied because he managed to do something that no one knows..at a young age, no one in this world will know the secret..the identity is actually unknown..only important people know what he is doing ..while he was typing... someone knocked on the door of the room..slowly the boy opened the door of the room..

mal: kuya..?

phil: what are u doing?

mal: nothing!!just look some cat video on my pc:D

phil: it's 2.28a.m mal...go to sleep..

mal: ehhhhh why i need to sleep???i have enough energy for today!!

phil: *sigh* u think i didn't know?

mal: w-what?

phil: u did something to they system right?

mal: who?system???it can't be me kuya!!am still a kid kuya,it's impossible a kid like me do something like programming..

indo: you're lying.

phil: We've been investigating for a long time...you hack they system for.....fun..?

mal: it can't be me kuya,abang!!am still a kid-

indo: on the outside,you see an innocent child..but on the inside no one knows..

phi: we know all about you since you small..we know you..EVERYTHING about you...if u wanted to do something u will do it..we know you..

mal: ....u didn't believe me...?

indo: ...

phi: mal,u understand what were u doing right?do you know that what you do will affect our lives?u know this work is dangerous right?you know you're not suppose to do this thing just for fun? *in a firm tone*

mal: no i'm not!

indo: mal,

mal: alright,i admit it!i did this just for fun but don't ya feel happy????

phil: MALAYSIA!!!

mal: ....

phil: ...

indo: ...

mal: sure.....u mad at me....

phil: ...

indo: ...

No One POV

silent for a moment..out of blue both indo & phil can hear mal is crying silently...just silent...indo just stood there with his emotionless face while phil took a deep breath..phil forgot that mal have a child mind set...he didn't mature like indo & him..that's how mal release what inside his heart,cuz that no one know if he crying or not..he have ability to hide his emotion..it's make sense that he did this so there no reason to mad at him,right?but it still dangerous for a child like mal..phil & indo slowly come to him..phil break the silence with a soft tone that make mal eyes stop crying..

phil: mal...*rubbing his head* we trust you cuz we know you hate them..we know you mad at them..i and indo feel the same thing but this is not right time..can u promise me and indo something..?

mal: *his pupil focus to phil*

phil: me and indo promise, will free the three of us from this world...can you be patient a little..?

indo: can u promise us...?

mal: *look at them and slowly nodded while gave them his real smile*

Philippines POV

indo just stared at mal..he just rubbed mal's head then went to his room..I smiled with relief..looks like we spoiled mal too much,right? but that's the reality ... mal is not another child..yes that's right, mal is a children that doesn't have enough love..his parents were brutally killed in front of his eyes..his brother also tried to defend him from being killed but unfortunately his brother was also killed..his house was on fire..we were both able to take him to our hiding place ... I still remember the day when he cried non -stop wanting to go back to his house..at that time,he is 5 years old...now he is 7 years old..

i just feel bad for him..he has to go through pain..he is still young and doesn't know anything..it makes sense because he is just a child..normal children just follow their emotions and instincts..so it is normal if he does something not supposed to..but I sympathize with him..his family was brutally killed in front of his eyes..he is too young for all this..if this world is not cruel ... of course he has a happy memory with his family..

..

..

i snapped when i feel something warm is touching my hand..i look at it..mal look at me with his an innocent child eyes...

phil: what's wrong?

mal: ...sleep...... *point to his bed*

Philippies POV

i just smile and slowly nodded...he slowly walk to his bed and lying..i came to his bed and slowly humming some song..he look at me with his sleepy eyes then slowly close his eyes..he is smiling while close his eyes..maybe he feel comfortable..i rubbing his head..i stooped humming and check if he sleep or not...he already asleep...i whisper...

"have a nice dream..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"abang"

"ABANG!"

.

.

.

.

Indonesia POV

i open my eyes when i saw mal is smiling to me..i get up..he stare at me for a moment..idk why he staring at me with his shining eyes..i just blankly look at him..dunno what to say..

mal: *pout* abang...go prepare urself!!

indo: huh...?

mal: today is our 1st meeting with sir ChiChi and his other member!!c'mon!!i don't want to be  late!

indo: ....

mal: ishh!!faster abang!!i already prepared ur clothes!!!get up!!or i will eat ur indomie!!

indo: ...ok...

.

.

.

.

phil: how indo?

mal: he is lazy kuyaaaa!!he is like turtle!!

phil: ...y'know he doesn't have energy like you..

mal: fineeeeeeeeeeeeeee..anyway kuya,where's Rimau????

phil: *put the breakfast* u need to eat breakfast..rimau in ur bedroom..

mal: ehhhhh why u put there?????

phil: you are always on average..lost later who is difficult?

mal: okehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

indo: *silently just sit with them*

phil: ouh?morning indo.

indo: .....morning.....

mal: abang!u need to eat this!!!kuya make his filipino food!!

phil: that's sinangag at itlog or in the other word silog... (filipino breakfast food:D)

indo: *eat it* hmh......nice......

phil: faster..china said his man will pick us up soon..

mal: *sip his milo*

indo: mal,slow down.....

mal: hehehehe srry!!!I'm thirsty:P

indo: at least slow down..

mal: heheh!!srry!am really excited for our 1st meeting!:D

.

.

.

.

.

(god..why do i type some pointless moment;v)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

mal: woahhhhhhh!!is this sir ChiChi HQ?!cool!!:3

china: who call me ChiChi..?

phil: ...u can't scared us..

china: *sigh* i realize you're not exatly a kid.

indo: where's other..?

china: they're in meeting room...follow me

..

..

china alright guys..so,this is our new member of our clan...this tall boy name Philippines,

phil: ...

china: this emotionless boy name is Indonesia,

indo: ......

china: and the youngest,Malaysia.

mal: hewwoooo:3

viet: m-mal???? *get up*

mal: ouhhhhhh!!! *run and hug him* u alive u alive u alive!!!wuuuuhhhuuuuuuu..reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee>:3

viet: i-i thought we...will never met..

mal: i told you right?we will meet again!!!look at you now!!!you look healthy and lil bit taller than me!!

viet: i already taller than you since 1st time we met...

mal: wait- does that mean u insult me cuz am short..?

[silent]

mal: pfftt-

viet: hahahahahah!!!!you always!!

china: srry cuz cut ur friendship scene but did u 2 know each other?

mal: yes it is!!!after am being arrested by them...i met him in the same night!!we spend time together!:D

viet: y-yeah...

china: alright,how about we introduce about ourselves..starting with vietnam..

.

.

.

.

.

china: any question?

thai: *rasise hand*

china: yes?

thai: *point to maphilindo* sir,et us know about this trio secret..

china: secret what?

laos: ehm..actually last night...we just play some web site in my pc..then we saw the trending song...are they 3 is the one...in that trending song MV..?

china: *took a deep beath* yes it is...the trio have  make a deal as repay..so...yeah..

myanmar: what?

china: they is a singer..

thai: wait really?!

china: u heard me..the trio like korea brother..

mal: *giggles*

north korea: this brat can sing?is that a joke?

mal: hmmmm it's up to u...i didn't care anymore:3

cambodia: stop acting cute...it's disgusting..

mal: heyya vietttt are they like this since u arrive this basement?

viet: uh....i guess....?

mal: ouh well...not related anymore..anyway sir ChiChi...i'm curious something..

china: what?

mal: *chuckle* i wanted to do something..wanna come viet?

viet: s-sure!

mal: kuya?abang?

phil: don't worry..u can go..we have something to discuss with china..

mal: okehhhhh~let's go viet!!

.

.

.

.

.

viet: m-mal..where are we..?

mal: forest

viet: f-forest?!mal!!let's go to HQ back!!

mal: nope,i don't want to *cold smile*

viet: w-wha-

mal: i want y'know something..

viet: ha..?

mal: c'mon,follow me *grab viet*

viet: but-

.

.

.

.

.

.

viet: huh...?what is this..?place?

mal: *chuckle* it doesn't matter anymore...

viet: i didn't expect that there had a river in this forest..

mal: *giggles* cuz that u need to explore this wonderful forest~like dora explorer:D

viet: hehehehe...

[silent]

viet: hey...

mal: yes?

viet: srry for them..

mal: srry?

viet: i mean...everyone in da HQ..is...cold with you...don't ya feel sad..?

mal: *sad smile* i didn't care anymore..

viet: you didn't care?

mal: i don't have any of friend...except you,kuya and abang..i only have 3 of you..i don't want lose another anymore...after my family brutally killed by them...i can't control my emotion..

viet: what happened to ur family...?

mal: *stare at him for a moment then look at floor* that night..they out of nowhere attack my house...am scared..my dad tried to defend my family but he got killed that time..we live poor but we were happy..why didn't my father just tell my family to run away? because our house was under siege..after my dad was killed..my mom is the next target..my brother tried kill that guy but.....that guy shoot him with a gun..the i'm the only one left..that time..i can smell some oil..

viet: wait-are they wanted to-

mal: yes...after that...ayahanda..bonda..kakanda.... (translation: dad/mom/brother)

[silent]

mal: a-after that...*tears running his cheek* after t-that...t-they..th-they..w-were...

viet: m-mal!!it's ok if u don't want continue it!!i don't mind!!pls don't cry!!

mal: n-no..it just...

viet: don't worry..i know what happened next..

mal: its h-hurt...m-my family's body...m-my house...everything w-was burned ..

viet: *hold his hand* it's okay..i understand...it must be painful..stop crying,ok?

Vietnam POV

mal stared at me then leaned against the tree next to me..I could see the eyes that looked..sleepy..?he stared at me once for a while..then he break da silent..

mal: tq cuz be my friend.....vietnam...

then he slowly close his eyes and asleep.....what?bây giờ..tôi là người đang suy ngẫm về anh ấy..(translation: now..I'm the one contemplating him..) i just took a deep breath..am 2 years older than him..I suppose already know how to calm the child..but..about how he family brutally killed by them just...too horrible..i mean..my family was also killed because of them, but it won't go so far as to burn down the house with the corpses..it's too much..i look at him again...maybe..take a short nap not bad..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

china: eh....less than 2 people...uhm..guys,where mal & viet?

india: i thought mal with phil & indo?

thai: laos...did y'know where's vietnam?he suppose to eat lunch with us in this time..

laos: ha?i didn't see him since we leave him with that boy..

thai: wait-!!don't tell me that idiot kill-

china: kill what?

thai: nothing.

india: did both ya saw mal & viet?

hong kong: actually..

macao: we saw mal & viet get out from HQ..

india: WAIT WUT?!DID THEY KNOW THEY CAN'T GO OUTSIDE?!

china: *sigh* he must grab him to somewhere else..huh?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continue;D

in struggle...huhuhuhuhuhuhuuuhuh;)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 1.5K 31
-IF THIS BOOK IS SEEN ON ANYWHERE BUT WATTPAD, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN- 13 Colonies (America) has a great connection with his father, England. But when a...
5K 25 10
𝘈𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴! 𝘈 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦! 𝘛...
30.6K 816 10
With the rising concern of nuclear weapons countries and organisations are trying to settle on a safe agreement. Unfortunately, not every country is...
48.9K 1.2K 43
!Warning! This story contains bullying, suicidal thoughts/actions, abuse, self-harm and A LOT of blood, you have been warned. This story is NOT meant...