❛ THE LOVE CLUB ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻

By -SOLARSYSTM

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘉 IN WHICH his childhood best friend is forced into f... More

000; cast
001; the brunette version of barbie
002; i'm completely down to earth
003; they always say opposites attract
004; paying me to be your friend
005; every couple has a song
006; that damn smile
007; this girl never shuts up
008; he's a good kisser
009; they'd be so jealous of you
010; we made it exclusive
011; i can smell pasta
012; you stress me out
013; more than just pretty
014; lisa is always right
015; you laughed at mine
016; i'm not kissing you
017; you're sharing a bed
018; his little sex doll
019; such a pretty nickname
021; its always been like that
022; are you single
023; you look very beautiful
024; the guy has it bad
025; you look better in my clothes
026; just get ready here
027; he's a missionary guy
028; i used the chapstick
029; i'm already missing you
030; those tulips are dying
031; it hardly looks fake
032; it feels wrong to kiss you
033; you don't need to compliment her
034; i could fall asleep like this
035; he was already eye-fucking you
036; open your mouth
037; the month of love
038; then go home
039; i do really like you
040; your fake valentine
041; your prince charming
042; the full two minutes
043; step up your game a little
044; he didn't turn up
045; corbyn bailed on her
046; it wasn't your fault
047; a quick morning fuck
048; we kept it pretty platonic
049; her lipgloss is all over you
050; the things im going to do to you
051; the bookstore boyfriend
052; her only goal is to stress people out
053; let go of her hand corbyn
054; your reputation era
055; a fake breakup
056; i can go kill him
057; i just wanted to see you
058; you bumped into her
059; she's not available
060; you're torturing me
061; you can stay over
062; that was a mistake
063; no mentions of Rosemary
064; are you in love with her
065; i can see why you love her
066; she was the fake date
067; let's get you into bed
068; you sleep with rosy
069; on my mind all day
070; you're wearing yourself thin

020; the date of a lifetime

1K 49 23
By -SOLARSYSTM

would he say he's in l-o-v-e?
well if it was me, then i would,
i would.

THIRD PERSON.

Corbyn had waited a little over a half hour before he got out of his car and locked it, keeping his phone in his hand as he walked across the street over to entrance of her apartment complex.

Glancing down to his phone once before he looked back up again, his walk came to a slow pace as the door to the complex opened and James flew down the steps while doing up the last few buttons of his shirt.

As Corbyn furrowed his eyebrows, he continued to watch James look up at her apartment window before he got into his car, only a few seconds longer before he pulled away and sped off.

"Asshole." Corbyn raised his eyes and mumbled, walking into the complex and heading up the few flights of stairs to the girls door.

He stared down at his phone and checked on the texts he had sent Rosemary a little over 45 minutes ago, a read receipt underneath the most recent text from more than 10 minutes ago, causing him to frown and slid his phone back into his pocket.

"Rosemary," he called out as he stepped into the girl's apartment, looking up to see her stood just outside her bedroom while turning to face him, "what happened?"

"The date was over," she replied as she walked into her room.

"It's not even 9PM yet." Corbyn said, closing her apartment door and ensuring it was locked before he followed her into her room, "why did it end so early?"

"Well.. we hooked up." Rosemary admitted as he slowly nodded, "and then he left."

"What do you mean he left?" Corbyn asked, "he left without saying anything? How did he leave?"

"I went to the bathroom." She told him as he paused.

"He left while you were in the bathroom?"

"I guess so."

"...You are an idiot." He raised his eyebrows as the girl stared at him in slight disbelief, "Jas even said you'd never have sex on the first date."

"I'd like to remind you that I am my own person and I am fully capable of making decisions for myself," she replied with a small frown, "I don't need you or Jasmine telling me how to act on a date."

"It was a bad decision, that's my take on it."

"Then I'll deal with the consequences of my bad decision but I don't think it impacts you in any way, Corbyn." Rosemary explained with a shrug as she followed the boy through to her kitchen.

"What if he tells the whole world that you guys had sex and then you're seen as a cheater and you ruin our relationship to the cameras?" He asked, grabbing a mug from one of the cabinets as she tilted her head, "what flavour tea do you want tonight?"

"I hate to break it to you but not everyone knows who you are," she gave him a small smile, "James did not know you're actually Corbyn, he is not going to tell twitter what happened tonight."

"He might."

"Then I'll accept my role as the cheater." She folded her arms, "I'll have a herbal tea, please."

"As if that isn't one of your biggest fears." He nodded, "you had a dream that you cheated on someone and you cried about it for a week straight because of how guilty you felt."

"I broke their trust."

"It was a dream!" He turned to her with his eyebrows raised and eyes widened, "you amaze me sometimes."

Rosemary sighed as she replied with a shrug, scratching the back of her neck and turned herself to stare at the photos on display in her apartment, the ones that had been questioned only a little while ago by her date.

"That formal event has been pushed back a week," Corbyn said as he walked into her room, "so it's not next Friday it's the week after, is that still okay?"

"Mhm," she quickly replied with herself turned away from the boy as he looked over to her confused, watching one of her hands be bought up to her face as she wiped something away.

"Are you okay?" Corbyn asked her.

"I'm an idiot." Rosemary replied as Corbyn raised a brow before looking back down at the tea he was making her.

"He would've done it to any girl he was seeing," he told her, "it wasn't anything to do with you."

"He called me insane," she said while locking her apartment door, looking over at Corbyn who had turned himself to her again.

"Why?"

"He asked about my calendar and I told him that I timeblock everything because it keeps me in routine and organised," she explained, leaning against her counter as Corbyn nodded, "and he said under his breath that it was a little insane."

"Don't cry over someone like that," he furrowed his eyebrows in disgust, "he's not worth your time. Did he say anything else?"

"Something about it doesn't take a genius to put together silly little flowers... and that he didn't think being a florist requires much skill." Rosemary shrugged and folded her arms, "and he's a doctor in a children's ward, right? James said he just works for the money and he does not care about those kids."

"...And you still slept with him?" Corbyn asked as she looked up at him with a blank expression, "a guy, who goes against all of your morals, you slept with that?"

"Yes." She nodded once, "i've learnt my lesson now."

"No sex until date number five." Corbyn said and handed her the tea he had just prepared for her.

"Is that a reference from that friends with benefits movie?" Rosemary smiled as she took the tea, thanking him while they walked to her bedroom.

"The one with Mila Kunis in it? Yeah."

"It's a good rule." The girl told him, "maybe I should do that. Five date rule."

"Jas does not know you as well as she thinks clearly," Corbyn sighed, "hooking up with guys on a first date, who even are you, Rosemary?"

"And she said you needed to be security.. good luck explaining that to her." Rosemary smiled back at him as his face dropped.

"I'm going to have to lie and say I was locked out," he shrugged and watched her get into her bed while laughing slightly, "have you.. did you clean up?"

"What? Oh, yes, I changed my bedsheets five minutes before you walked through the door."

"It's like you knew I was coming." He replied and climbed into the other side of her bed.

"I read your texts." She smiled, "did you actually moan his name?"

"Bad name to moan." Corbyn nodded as she laughed slightly and shook her head, "did you?"

"I'm not telling you what I did with a guy," she smiled and grabbed her book from her nightstand while Corbyn let out a laugh.

"Why? We're family, you can tell me anything."

"I didn't moan his name." She mumbled, "and that's all I'm telling you."

"So he wasn't good." Corbyn said under his breath as the girl looked at him, "what?"

"I didn't say that."

"Did you fake it?" He smiled at her.

"No." Rosemary said, "stop asking me about my sex life."

"If you don't swear then what do you moan? You can't oh fuck a guy or fuck yes or even like-"

"Oh my god." She closed her eyes and bought her book up to her face, "Corbyn."

"Sorry." He smiled, "I'll let you read your book now."

"Thank you."

"But was he good?"

"Why do you need to know?" She asked him through a confused laugh.

"Because you deserve the best of the best." He replied, "rate out of ten? Would you fuck him again? What was it?"

She paused while staring at him, her eyes scanning the room before she slowly shook her head and a small smile appeared, "no, it wasn't that good and I don't think I'd do it with him again, now can I read?"

"...Yes, thank you." Corbyn smiled back as he turned to his phone.

"I feel like an idiot still though." She admitted as the boy looked over at her, "you know I don't try date unless I see myself marrying them."

"There's no way in hell I'd let that guy be your boyfriend." Corbyn said through a laugh as he looked back to his phone.

"I don't think I need you to approve every single guy I go on a date with," she replied.

"I'm your fake boyfriend," he raised an eyebrow at her, "i've gotta approve the guy that makes you fake break up with me. He's got to be an upgrade because otherwise I'll look like the idiot."

"It won't ruin our friendship."

"No, it'll ruin my ability to get girls." He laughed as Rosemary shook her head and smiled, "so he's got to be an even better boyfriend than I am."

"You haven't impressed me that much." She replied as he turned her head to her, turning his phone off to give her his full attention, "the dates... any boyfriend could do that."

"But they've been romantic to the cameras."

"They don't feel that romantic to me." She shrugged and smiled at him.

"Okay, you know what, Rosemary I am going to take you on the date of a lifetime." Corbyn told her as he held his hand up and his eyes widened, "you'll never get a date as good as this ever again. Friday night, I'm taking you out."

"...If I'm free." Rosemary nodded as Corbyn gave her a smile, returning the nod before placing his phone on the side table and looking back at her, "I think I planned to go out with my friends."

"Saturday?"

"I'll probably be hungover.. and it's my self-care day."

"Okay, that's fine. Sunday night?"

"I can do Sunday after I close the florist." She nodded as Corbyn shook his head.

"You're going to have to get Harry and Ev to close up." Corbyn told her as she frowned.

"I have the keys."

"You can give them to Harry."

"What if they close up wrong?"

"Rosemary."

"I need to make sure it's done correctly." She told him, "if this is part of your date I am already not enjoying it."

Corbyn let out a sigh as he grabbed her face with his hand, leaning closer to her as the girl had gone quiet while staring at him, her cheeks turning a subtle pink, "you're leaving the florist at four. You're going to come home, put on a nice outfit and I'm going to pick you up for five thirty."

"Nice outfit is really vague," she mumbled.

"You're going to give me your spare key and I'll come in during the day and pick an outfit for you, it'll be on your bed for when you get home."

"Folded neatly?"

"Folded." He nodded, "...I'll attempt to make it neat."

"Okay." She slowly smiled, "I'm happy with that plan."

"Date of your lifetime. I promise by the end of it you will not know who this James guy is," he shook his head, "it's going to make you wish I took you on a date sooner."

She rolled her eyes playfully as Corbyn turned himself back to his phone, continuing to reply in the group chat filled with his band members as Rosemary looked back at her book.

And as they sat in silence, her eyebrows slowly furrowed in confusion of if he mentioned any cameras being there or the need to post it over social media. Unsure of if this was a date for the public or a date between the two of them.

A/N

well well the aftermath

james left 🤨🤨🤨  how do we feel about that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.2K 23
a story where one is forced to date another while falling for his best friend at the same time. completed.
19.9K 807 83
➪ [ daniel james seavey ] in which she promised him many things while she's away in paris. when he promises her the world but it's hard to when sh...
268K 8.5K 30
❝ ᴍᴀᴇᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ❞ { ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ }
16.8K 232 35
☄. *. ⋆ 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗿 ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ in which they're still in love with each other but management gets in...