๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ | ๐ญ๐š๏ฟฝ...

By lookateeznutz

Taehyun and Beomgyu seem to be very different people that have only one thing in common: their hatred for eac... More

๐™Ž๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™Š๐™Ž
เผบ ๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ“ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ” เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ• เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ– เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ— เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ” เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ• เผป
เผบ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ– เผป

เผบ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” เผป

2.6K 176 65
By lookateeznutz

Saturday, 5:10 PM

Today wasn't a good day for Choi Beomgyu.

His dead eyes wandered around the living room in slow motion, tiredness consuming his body while his brain screamed for a good night of sleep. But that night will never come as it's insomnia's job to keep Beomgyu awake at all costs. It hasn't always been like this. In the past, he would sleep for six hours, other times seven. But for the past eight months, he's had a serious problem with not being able to lay down and fall asleep, like a machine that works for several days while overheating. His defeated figure would often beg gods he doesn't even believe in for a little bit of sleep. And sometimes it worked and the machine would stop combusting. But most of the time it didn't. And today was just like one of those days.

Unable to sleep, his brain flew back in time and kept replaying the vivid memory of drunk Kang Taehyun over and over again. The way he was comfortably sitting on his lap with his hands traveling to Beomgyu's hair and neck while kissing him passionately, their lips performing a specific dance that required intertwined tongues and nasty hands rubbing all over each other's bodies. Beomgyu recalls the panic and anxious feeling he had in his gut when Taehyun rubbed his lips on his neck and whispered "Can I kiss you?" in his ear. Everything was just too real and too fresh in his head and he had no clue how to deal with it.

They were all in the living room and Beomgyu was sitting in his usual spot, alone, watching his housemates have the greatest conversation of all times, chatting like there was no tomorrow. However, at a certain point, Huening Kai decides to put his energy to rest and watch a random gameplay on Youtube. Beomgyu notices how Soobin gets quiet too and tries to take a not-so-discrete peek at the younger's screen while Yeonjun and Taehyun remain in their stupid little bubble Boemgyu hated so much. They were both sitting on the ground, laughing about something probably stupid and Beomgyu has to control the urge to roll his eyes every time Yeonjun would lean in Taehyun's direction to tell him something in his ear, the childish act of hiding his mouth behind his hand so that the others couldn't read his lips was just frustrating. Beomgyu was done, Taehyun clearly had a decent night of sleep and was either playing dumb and pretending the other night hadn't happened or was completely oblivious. Both options annoyed Beomgyu.

After what seems to be forever, Choi hears the blonde giggling and gets up from his seat, incapable of enduring the anxious feeling of the unrevealed truth that was threatening his stomach since yesterday. He walks toward the two guys and taps Taehyun's leg with his foot, catching his attention.

"We need to talk."

The conversation between Taehyun and Yeonjun automatically ceases and Huening Kai pauses the video he was watching, his and Soobin's ears ready to absorb any information about the new topic. Taehyun stares at Beomgyu for a few seconds, clearly confused, but then he notices the stern look on the older's face and decides it's best to just nod his head.

"Talk."

"Alone."

If Beomgyu used to seem like a frightening guy before, now without any sleep he looked terrifying. The dark circles under his eyes were as darker and bigger as they ever were and the dead look on his tired eyes could scare the shit out of every child in the world. Everybody knew Beomgyu had a very troubled sleeping schedule, but today was just too much. It was written on his face that something had happened or that he was going through something.

Taehyun narrowed his eyes and got up. "Okay then."

Refusing to wait for the younger, Beomgyu walks toward his room, his tiredness growing progressively as time passed. When Taehyun joins him, the black-haired boy closes the door rather harshly than he needed to.

"What is it this time? Are you here to apologize for the Ryujin's thingy?" Taehyun asks ironically but is taken aback when he sees that Beomgyu still has that serious look on his face.

"Are you playing with me when you say you don't remember what happened yesterday?

Taehyun furrows his brow and clicks his tongue, clearly annoyed by the older's tone. "What happened yesterday?" he repeats, not much interested.

"Yes, yesterday. At three in the morning."

Suddenly, Taehyun's aura darkens. Yesterday was Friday which meant he got drunk at the local bar with his friends and woke up the next day not remembering anything, as this was part of his every-week routine. The sleepless look on Beomgyu's face stated the obvious: he was awake by the time Taehyun arrived at the dorm. And the blonde could perfectly tell something had happened by his obviously angry face. Kang feels small while he thinks of every way he could've embarrassed himself in front of Boemgyu, as he knew for sure he was capable of very cringey things when he was drunk.

"Are you remembering now?" Beomgyu asks after noticing Taehyun freaking out.

The blonde forces his brain to work and search for his longtime memories, anything that could indicate a clue to what he could have done last night, but nothing comes out as his mind dissolves into a fog of doubt. It was like every event and conversation had vanished after the fifth shot. The blonde didn't remember a single thing.

"I don't remember anything..."

Beomgyu lets out a frustrated sigh and takes his hands to his aching forehead, making 0 effort to hide his annoyance. Being the only one to remember everything was just so cursed and unfair and Beomgyu doesn't even notice when a grunt leaves his mouth and his hand pulls his own hair in a stressed way. It was so hard to believe Taehyun had zero memories of kissing him and making a mess inside his chest. Everything was so goddamn annoying!

"I did something stupid, didn't I?"

Taehyun anxiously plays with his fingers, clearly fearing Beomgyu's reaction to all of this, his voice leaving his mouth in a quiet tone. Beomgyu takes a deep breath and looks Taehyun in the eye for the first time today, their eyes connecting like magnets and Beomgyu is only capable of holding his gaze for 2 seconds before flashbacks of them kissing start to appear in his head, forcing his to look away. Goddammit...

That's when Beomgyu knows he can't look the younger in the eye and tell him what happened: that he reciprocated Taehyun's dozens of kisses and that the little cut he had on his lower lip was caused by Beomgyu's sneaky teeth. Choi wasn't even sure if the blonde was going to believe any word that would come out of his mouth, I mean, if it was the other way round Boemgyu wouldn't believe it either. For all he knows, Taehyun could think he was lying and planning some machiavellian plan to make fun of him. Going meticulously through every possibility, Beomgyu decides that lying was the best option.

"Last night... You knocked at the door countless times... And nobody woke up except for me. When I opened it, you were laying on the floor, totally wasted. Oh and by the way, you have to be careful with you and your belongings. Anyone could've hurt you or robbed you. Anyway... I picked you up and took you to your room, but then I couldn't go back to sleep. That's all. Please use your key next time or something..."

Not so long after that, Beomgyu watches in silence as Taehyun's face starts to gradually turn pink, his cheeks burning up and ears red as a tomato. He tries to hide his face with his hands, embarrassed that Beomgyu saw him drunk on the floor and had to pick him up and put him in his bed. Fuck, why did it have to be Beomgyu of all of the people!? Damn it, Taehyun was so embarrassed he could die!

"I-I'm sorry, Beomgyu..."

"What? I couldn't hear you." Beomgyu says after some time, the anxious feeling replaced by a grin glued to his face.

The blonde boy gritted his teeth before making himself be heard again. "I said I'm sorry."

Beomgyu smiles cynically "I accept your apology. It's so nice we could all make part of this beautiful moment..."

"What do you mean with all of us?" Taehyun asks confused, his embarrassment gradually disappearing.

"Nothing much. There's someone behind this door listening to us as we speak," Beomgyu lowers his voice, whispering "I bet it's Huening Kai and he's making a weird face right now because he can't hear anything."

To prove his point, Choi walks slowly to his door and opens it in a sudden move, forcing a very confused Huening Kai that was previously leaning with his ear against the piece of wood, to fall off to the floor.

"Hi!" The youngest of them all smiles and waves his hand, his whole body still lying on the floor "What a beautiful evening, don't you think?"

Beomgyu rolls his eyes and silently mentions for Taehyun to leave his bedroom. The blonde boy starts walking out of the room but stops when he gets near Beomgyu.

"Thanks for not leaving me out there."

And then Beomgyu watches as the blonde creature with red ears leaves his room. Maybe it won't be that difficult to live knowing he and Taehyun had kissed. Maybe both of them just weren't in their right mind, Taehyun being way too drunk and Beomgyu being surprisingly needy and horny. Maybe that story would die with him in the grave and maybe Beomgyu would forget about what happened last night as time passes.

Or maybe not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 9.1K 71
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun They say all good boys go to Heaven, but bad boys bring Heaven to you. Aka your typical story where the intimidating, mis...
167K 4.6K 55
Campus bad boy Yeonjun doesn't care about studies and just does what he wants, messing around with his friends and having fun. But what happens when...
11.2K 501 15
โš ๏ธGRUDGE REMAKEโš ๏ธ "i fucking hate men who have 7 letters in their name, blonde hair, and glasses." "that's literally fucking you, stupid bitch. the o...
339K 23K 28
โโฃ we're gonna fucking die here! โž โโฃ you know what? considering how fucking loud you are, we most definitely will! โž ใ…ก romance stories always starts...