I Wanna Be Yours (Jean Kirste...

By 3mooie

{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... More

One (1) - Just His Friend
Two (2) - A Sudden Visitor
Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?
Four (4) - Lost Stars
Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss
Six (6) - Scout Veterans
Seven (7) - Leave
Eight (8) - Boyfriend
Nine (9) - Don't Die
Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc
Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)
Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)
Thirteen (13) - Wings of Freedom
Fourteen (14) - The Right Person
Fifteen (15) - Monster
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne (2)
Sixteen (16) - Trust
Seventeen (17) - Her Question
Eighteen (18) - The 57th Expedition
Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)
Twenty (20) - Raid in Stohess
Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)
Twenty-Two (22) - How To Let Go
Twenty-Three (23) - Utgard Castle
Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan
Twenty-Six (26) - Over
Twenty-Seven (27) - The Mission to Retrieve Eren
Twenty-Eight (28) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (II)
Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)
Thirty (30)
Thirty-One (31) - Important
Thirty-Two (32) - Family
Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow
Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'état
Thirty-Five (35) - Interior Police
Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family
Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love
Thirty-Eight (38) - Kenny Ackerman
Thirty-Nine (39)
Forty (40) - Betrayal
Forty-One (41) - The Truth
Forty-Two (42) - Forget
Forty-Three (43) - Pain
Forty-Four (44) - Massacred
Forty-Five (45) - Revenge
Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door
Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream
Forty-Eight (48) - Stay Here
Forty-Nine (49) - Vulnerable
Fifty (50) - Under The Moonlight
Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger
Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It
Fifty-Five (55) - Subjects of Ymir
Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours
To My Dearest Readers...
Sequel of I Wanna Be Yours

Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors

1.2K 51 35
By 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,560 words}

The tower suddenly moved, making them to lose balance. "Whoa!!"

Y/n squealed when she almost fell off from the edge since she was leaning on it, but Payne got a hold of the back of her shirt and jacket's collar, Paynd quickly pulled her back, the blond-guy wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist and both of them held onto somewhere to prevent themselves from falling. "T-thanks..." Y/n said.

"You're always welcome, sugar." Payne said.

"Ah!"

Krista also almost fell, but Reiner luckily got a hold of her right leg.

Krista looked back at Reiner.

"T-thanks, Reiner." Krista said.

Connie held Krista on the back.

"Ah! Oww! Reiner, my leg!" Krista said, when Reiner didn't let go of her leg and he unconsciously held it tight.

"Reiner, I got her! You can let go!" Connie said.

Y/n hissed when she noticed Reiner spacing out, Y/n got out of Payne's hold and walked towards Reiner.

The h/c girl bonk Reiner in the head. "Hello, Reiner?!" Y/n said.

Reiner came back to his senses. "Oh!" He said and quickly let go of Krista.

Connie pulled Krista.

"Sorry..." Reiner said.

"It's okay. You saved me." Krista said.

"Krista."

Krista, Connie, Y/n, Payne and Bertolt looked at Reiner. Krista and Connie, still look shocked while Y/n and Payne are both staring suspicously at Reiner. "Did you know...? About Ymir...being a titan...? Reiner asked.

They all looked down and watched Ymir fight the titans. "I didn't...we were always so close...but...for things to turn out like this..." Krista said.

"How about you, Y/n?" Reiner asked.

Y/n raised a brow, she didn't even spare Reiner a glance.

"If I knew, I won't be letting that bitch transform. So to answer your question, I don't know." Y/n said, sarcasm was evident on her tone.

"I can't believe it. We were together fof three years!" Connie said.

"I just don't understand...so that's... Ymir?! It can't...be true...I don't want it to be... Krista muttered to herself.

Y/n stared worriedly at Krista, she held Krista's hand to at least give her comfort. "Take care of Krista..."

"So that means...she knew one of the greatest secrets in the world. Jeez...I never even suspected it." Reiner said.

Y/n faked a small smile. "Yeah...there's a lot of going on here...I wonder who's next to transform?" Y/n asked.

Payne pursued his lips, to stop himself from laughing, it wasn't funny but he finds it funny, especially when he saw Reiner and Bertolt stiffened.

"She should have told us and contributed to the corps...like Eren. But...maybe she didn't because she couldn't...?" Bertolt asked.

"Wait! Eren didn't know that he could become a titan, right? But somehow... I think...Ymir knew about her powers." Connie said.

Everyone looked at him.

"Which...is she...?" Connie asked.

Y/n and Krista's eyes widened. ""Which?" Are you tryiby to say that Ymir might be an enemy of humanity?" Krista asked.

Connie looked at Krista and then nod his head. "Yeah...thinking back on it, she always seemed unfazed, no matter what the situation. It's gotta be because she was hiding this power. We never knew what she was thinking..." The bald-looking boy said.

"What...could Ymir's goal be?"
Bertold muttered.

"Are you all dumb?" Y/n spoke.

Now everyone's looking at her.

"She doesn't have any goal, I know that. Because if she has, she could've killed all of us before when the titans are still not here, or maybe do a fucking massacre, or I don't know, just any crimes. Ymir is obviously protecting us, dumbasses." Y/n said.

"Ah...!!" Krista was shocked when a titan got a hold of Ymir's titan's arm.

The titan pulled her down and bit her left elbow. "Ymir!" Krista shouted.

"Ugh...Damn it...if only I still have gas and blades..." Y/n muttered.

She and Krista sighed in relief when Ymir bit the hand of the titan and got out of it's hold. Ymir quickly climbed up, grabbing through the bricks.

She looked up and made eye contact with Y/n and Krista. Everyone was surprised ehen Ymir let go of the bricks. "What?!" Y/n and Krista said.

"She...she just... let go! Why...?! Could she be...worried about damaging the tower?!" Connie asked.

Y/n smacked Connie's head. "Idiot! Didn't I tell you she's protecting us?!"

"Well, I'm sorry!" I didn't know at first!" Connie said.

Krista nod in agreement to what the h/c lady said. "That's it. She should be able to use her titan powers to escape this place by herself...there's no way she could defeat all of the titans here with a body that small...but she's still fighting...which means...she's risking her own life...to protect us."

Y/n's eyes widened when Ymir is already being held by the titans.

"Ymir! You bitch! Don't you dare die here! I'll hate you if you die here!!"
Y/n said.

"Huh...?!" Connie said.

"Things don't look good for her..." Reiner said.

"Why...at this rate, she'll...Ymir..." Everyone was shocked when Krista suddenly climbed on the edge.

Payne quickly held her by the waist. "Damn! Little girl you want to die?!" Payne asked.

Krista tried to push Payne, but the guy's stronger than her, Payne groaned when Krista pushed his face.

"Ymir, don't die!! Don't die here!! Why're you trying to act like a saint?! You really want to look cool as you die that much, you jerk?! We both know you're rotten to the core! You are such a moron you think you could still get into heaven?! Live for your own sake!! If protecting this tower's going to kill you...then just smash it to pieces!!" Krista said.

Payne and the three other boys were in disbelief, and they were even more shocked when Y/n started laughing.

"Yeah! That's right! You won't get into heaven, Ymir! So don't save us! Be selfish and just smash this tower into pieces! Let us all die here!" Y/n said.

Payne shook his head. "Oh my walls... they're crazy...it's scary." Payne said.

Ymir stared at Krista and Y/n for a few moments, the two people she learned to considered to be important in her shitty life. Ymir then quickly grabbed onto the bricks and stared pulling it out throwing it to the titans.

She kept on doing it until the tower is slowly going down. "H...hey!! Is she... actually smashing it?!" Connie said.

Krista and Y/n raised their hands out of joy. "Go Ymir! Go bitch!" Y/n said.

"That's it, Ymir!!" Krista said.

They were surprised when Ymir is suddenly in front of them. "Grab on... to live..." Ymir spoke in her titan form, even when it wasn't that clear.

Y/n, Payne, Krista, Connie, Reiner and Bertolr grabbed on Ymir's hair.

Ymir jumped down, luckily, they got away right after the tower fell.

The tower fell on the titans, causing the titans to fall on the ground, large rocks over them. Ymir landed on the ground, on top of the rocks. Payne helped Y/n to get down, while Connie helped Krista and Bertolt helped Reiner. "That was crazy..." Payne said.

"I can't believe it...you wanted to pin those titans under the tower...? Talk about a crazy plan..." Y/n said to Ymir.

Ymir looked back at Y/n and Krista.

The two ladies smiled at her.

"Ymir..." Krista muttered, a small smile still plastered on her lips.

"Whoa!"

Payne stood up when the rocks they're standing at suddenly moved. The others were surprised as well.

"What...?!" Krista said.

Their eyes widened when they saw the titans are getting back up.

"The titans...they're getting back up!!" Connie said.

"But..."

"Damn these persistent bastards..."
Y/n said.

"Hey, ugly!! Hurrp up and finish them off!" Connie said to Ymir.

Ymir sprinted towards the standing titans, she moved so fast and bit one titan's nape, but Ymir got caught by a titan behind her. Krista, Y/n, Payne, Connie, Reiner and Bertolt were in shock. "Wait...wait a second...this is bad..." Connie muttered to himself.

The titans got back up and now they're surrounding Ymir, and starting to devour her alive.

"Ymir'e being eaten alive." Connie said.

"Ahh...no...it can't..." Krista muttered.

Y/n and the boys were shocked when Krista started running towards Ymir.

"Krista!" Y/n shouted.

Y/n gritted her teeth.

"Damn...they really suit each other. Both of them... are idiot!" Y/n said.

She drew out her broken blades and quickly followed Krista, shocking the four boys, especially Jean Payne.

"Y/n! Wait! Damn it! That girl is really crazy!!" Payne said.

Y/n run fast just so she could reach Krista and get her back. "Krista!!"

Krista stared at Ymir.

"Wait, Ymir... there's still...something I need to tell you...I still...haven't told you...my real name!!" Krista said. She stopped running when a titan is already in front of her.

Krista was shocked when she was pulled away and pushed by far from she titan, she winced in pain when she fell on her butt, but she stiffened on her place when Y/n is in front of her and stabbing a titan's hand with her broken blade. "Krista! Run! Go back to the others!" Y/n shouted.

The titan used it's other hand to try to grab Y/n. "W-wait..." Krista muttered.

Y/n couldn't use her other hand to stab the other hand of the titan since she's using both of her hands in stabbing the titan's left hand.

Her hands trembles and it became sweaty. Y/n looked back at Krista who's staring at her with wide-eyes.

Y/n's eyes became glossy. "What the hell?! Didn't I say run?! Go! Don't just stupidly sit here you silly blondie!"

Y/n was in relief when she saw Payne running towards them, the two of them made eye contact, it seems that Payne already got what Y/n wants to say. Krista immediately came back to her senses when Payne grabbed her arm and started pulling her back.

"Wait! Y/n!!" Krista said.

Payne gritted his teeth, he pushed Krista away and run back towards
Y/n, he already got a hold of her jacket, but it was too late when the titan already grabbed the h/c girl.

Payne's eyes are wide-open as he watched the titan slowly bringing
Y/n close to it's mouth. Payne fell on his knees after seeing Y/n give up on struggling in a titan's hold. He saw her tears and how she closed her eyes, accepting that it's already her end.

"Y/n!!!" Krista and Connie shouted.

"No...you can't just..." Payne muttered.

Before the titan could even get a bite on Y/n, a fast figure came flying behind the titan. Blood splattered everywhere after the person who arrived sliced off the titan's nape.

The titan let go of Y/n, Payne quickly stood up and run towarda Y/n, he fell on his butt as soon as he catch Y/n.

The fell on the ground and the person who killed it landed on a large rock.

"Mikasa?!" Krista said.

Mikasa looked back at them.

Y/n who's now lying on Payne's lap and crying silently while her eyes are closed didn't bother to look at Mikasa. "I'm sorry...you're fine. You're okay." Payne said as he hugged Y/n tight.

"It...it's you...! Why are...?!"

"Get back, Krista...everyone else, too. Leave this to us" Mikasa said.

The raven-haired girl stared at Y/n for a while with a worried look, though she was also confused as to who is the man hugging Y/n. But Mikasa have no time to wonder first, she left to kill the other titans, along with the scouts.

Payne removed his jacket and covered Y/n with it, he then carried her bridal style. The h/c girl wrapped her arms around Payne's neck and hid her face on his chest. Payne can understand... the terrifying feeling of almost dying.

"Units im back, secure a perimeter! Everyone else, wipe out those titans!" Hange said who's on horseback.

Hange's eyes widened when she saw Eren flew mid-air, hooking his wires to a titan. "Hey! You don't need to attack!!" Hange shouted.

Eren didn't listen and went to the titan, slicing off it's nape. "Die!!"

Eren smiled widely when he saw that he killed the titan. "I did it!! First official kill!!" The boy happily said.

But he's an idiot, he forgot to hool his wires somewhere else, so when the titan fell, he was alos brought down.

"Agh!" Eren groaned in pain.

"Eren, you dumbass! Didn't you hear us when we said to get back?!" Keiji said, then flew away to kill a titan.

"Yes...sir...I'm sorry." Eren said.

Eren stood up and frowned as he rubbed his painful shoulder. "Oww..."

"Hey!! Eren!!"

Eren looked at Connie who called him. He smiled upon seeing Connie, Reiner and Bertolt. Connie waving at him, while Reiner and Bertolt are just smiling while running towards him.

"Guys!" Eren said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren, Mikasa and Armin were surprised to learned from Connie that Ymir is also a titan shifter. The scouts finished annihilating the titans.

And now they're surrounding the place, Ymir is unconscious while Krista is holding her carefully.

Hange is beside the two young ladies.

"What...?! Ymir...?!" Armin said.

"Ymir..." Krista called the brunette using her soothing voice.

The brunette has burns on her nape and neck, and titan scars on her face, particularly on her forehead and cheeks. Her stomach is opened up, hee sceambled organs showing. Her right arm and leg were bitten off.

Ymir slolwy opened her eyes, the brunette lady weakly stared at Krista.

Krista was a little surprised, then  tears were quick to well up on her blue eyes. But Krista still managed to kindly and beautifully smiled at Ymir.

"My name...is Historia." Krista said.

Ymir slowly closed her eyes and genuinely smiled, it's a rare smile from her, and it's because after hearing her love's real name.

(A/n: Pretty Lesbians <3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ymir...any idea what shape she's in?" Eren asked.

Eren's crouching the edge of the wall and staring at Ymir who's currently unconscious and lying on a stretcher. The brunette is being pulled up by Rashad and Nifa, by Moblit's orders.

"Her right arm and right leg were bitten off. And they say her organs are like scrambled eggs. It's enough to kill a person." Keiji said, he's standing beside the green-eyed titan boy.

Eren kept his stare at Ymir, while already Keiji left. "Normal, huh?" Eren muttered. He stood up and was about to go, but Eren looked back when he heard someone groaned.

A veiny hand grabbed on top of the wall, and the green-eyed boy saw Reiner trying to climbed up.

(A/n: I stongly believe Reiner has veiny hands...eveb arms...oh god.)

Eren immediately walked towards Reiner and then crouched as he offered his hand to the brawny male.

"Reiner, grab on." Eren said.

Reiner looked at Eren, he grabbed Eren's hand and helped himself to get up also with Eren's help.

"Thanks." Reiner said.

After helping Reiner to get on top, Eren was distracted when he saw Krista talking to Hange, the blond-girl seems to be convincing the squad-leader of the fourth division squad.

--

"Please, you have to believe me! I'm telling the truth!" Krista said.

She's currently convincinh Hange that Ymir's an ally to humanity.

Hange just stared at Krista, a rare serious look is plastered on her face.

No matter what words Krista says, Hange can't bring herself to believe her words, that's just how cautious she is, well everyone in the scouts are cautious of another trainee from the 104th being a titan shifter like Eren.

Also, Hange is suspicious of Krista and why she used a fake name.

Even though she already got an idea from pastor Nick of who is Krista.

"Ymir revealed who she is in order to fight the titans and save us! She set aside her own life and showed loyalty to us as her comrades!"

"It's true that she was wrong...she's guilty of hiding information of the utmost importance to humanity."

"She was probably...concerned for her own wellbeing. But she's changed, Ymir is on humanity's side! I know her well. She's much less complicated than she looks!" Krista said.

Hange calmly nod her head. "I see..." they said, then they looked at Ymir. "Well...of course. I'd like a friendly relationship with her. Regardless of the past, the information she has is a treasure trove for humanity...I'd like to get along with her. But..." Hange walked towards Ymir, and Krista followed behind her. "While she may not be complicated, the state of this world might be too complex." Hange stopped and looked back at Krista.

"So...your real name is Historia Reiss?" Hange asked.

Historia stared at Hange for a while, she closed her eyes then nod.

"Yes, it is." Historia said.

"Reiss, as in the noble family?" Hange asked.

"...Yes." Historia said.

Hange nod once again. "I see..." Historia stiffened on her place when Hange grabbed her shoulder. But the brunette flashed her a small smile. "Nice to meet you, Historia."

Historia was a little surprised, it's the first time she heard someone greet her in her real name. "Thank you..."

The two then went to Ymir.

The brunette is being tended by Rashad and Lauda. "How's Ymir?" Hange asked. Historia crouched down a little and stared at her friend, Ymir.

Moblit looked at Hange. "Still comatose. But she's stopped bleeding, and some sort of steam is coming from her wounds..." Moblit said.

Hange nod.

"For now, we need to take her to Trost district and get her proper medical care. Take care of it." Hange said.

Rashad and Nifa looked at her then the two both nod. "Yes, squad-leader."

"Where's Y/n?" Hange asked.

Moblit let out a sigh. He then looked at their left and there's Y/n, kneeling and throwing up on a bucket.

Payne is beside Y/n and holding her hair and even patting her back.

"She's not feeling well. I heard from Springer that she almost got eaten by a titan. It must've been traumatizing. Thankfully, we made it in time." Moblit said.

Hange's brows are furrowed as she stare not at the h/c girl, but at Payne.

"That guy is not a survey corps soldier, isn't he?" Hange asked.

"Yes. Apparently, he's an MP. It seems that he followed Y/n and joined her." Moblit said.

Hange's lips twitched while she watches Payne caring for Y/n.

The blond-guy helped Y/n to drink water, he even tied her hair (if you have long hair) and wiped her mouth.

"Just let him tag along with us. Seems to me that he was helpful to Y/n. And will continue to do so." Hange said.

Moblit just nod as a response.

"All right...we came here...to seal up a hole." Hange said as she turned around walked towards the other.

--

"Oww..." Reiner whined because of the pain he felt in his injured left arm. The brawny male is sitting down.

Eren side-eyed Reiner whilst he helps his best friend, Armin, to get back up.

"Are you okay, Reiner?" Eren asked.

Reiner covered his face. "No! A titan chewed on through my arm! What do I do...I might be done..." Reiner said.

Eren stared at Reiner for a while.

He then looked away and focused on helping Armin to get back up.

"So even someone as strong as you can get like that..." Eren said.

It felt like it had a meaning.

Armin got back up, he held onto the ground for support as he kneel down.

"What're you talking about...? This is the second time this has happened to me. Right, Armin?" Reiner said.

Armin looked at Reiner with a confused look. "Huh?" Armin said.

"I was stuck inside a titan's hand before." Reiner said.

Bertolt arrives and the tall young man just quietly stood behind Reiner.

Armin stared at nowhere for a while as he looked back at what happened during their 57th expedition.

"Oh...that time..." Armin said.

Reiner gritted his teeth then he clenched his fists and put ut on his forehead. "I've already had two near death experiences...I'm not going to be around for much longer at this pace.  I know I chose this path for myself, but it seems like being a soldier...wears down your mind before your body..." Reiner said.

The brawny male managed to calm himself down. "Well...I guess there's no time to whine when we still have a hole to plug." Reiner said.

Eren and Armin turned their backs on Reiner and Bertolt. "Yeah...you guys just keep getting pulled away further away from your hometown... We need to stop that here." Eren said.

Reiner was taken a back by what the green-eyed boy said.

It was as if some-thing clicked on his mind after Eren said those things.

"That's right...Reiner!"

Eren and Armi  looked back at the two when Bertolt suddenly spoke.

The tall young man looked so happy as he stare at his best friend, Reiner. "Our hometown! Let's go back!" Bertolt said, confusing Eren and Armin. Even Reiner looks confused, yet he's strangely looking surprised, too. "We can already go home. Compared to everything we've been through, it's just a little bit farther!"

An anxious smile crept onto Reiner's lips, it was as if he came back to his senses. "Oh yeah...we're really just a breath away, aren't we? " Reiner said.

Armin and Eren looked at each other, they they looked at the two again.

Both Armin and Eren are still looking confused, or more like weirded out...

"What're you guys talking about?" Eren asked.

But none of the two answered him.

--

Mikasa grabbed Connie's hand and helped the bald-looking boy to climb up. Sasha is standing behind Mikasa.

Connie kneeled and hold onto the ground for support to his weight as soon as he got up on top of the wall.

"Thanks, Mikasa." Connie said.

"Are you hurt?" Mikasa asked Connie.

Connie smiled a bit and shook his head. "I'm fine, but...Reiner got his arm bit and Ymir as you can see."

The three then looked at Ymir.

"Who would've thought, Ymir was a titan, too?" Sasha spoke. "Does that--"

"Sasha."

Sasha was cut off when Mikasa stood in front of her and stared at her, as if telling her not to say anymore words.

--

"Are you okay now? Take it easy..." Payne said as he helped Y/n to stand up and stared at the h/c girl with worried and concerned black eyes.

Payne put on his survey corps cloak on Y/n to cover her from the cold.

The sky and clouds are dark and it's windy. It seems that it'll rain anytime.

"I'm fine now...thank you." Y/n said.

The h/c girl refused to look at Payne out of  embarassement. She's embarassed for suddenly feeling scared and looking so weak right after she almost got eaten by a titan.

Payne frowned, he can see that Y/n is still not fine. Considering how pale
Y/n looks, and her body trembling. "Yeah. You're fine. I can see that. You look so pale right now, and your body trembling...you're definitely fine." Payne sarcastically said.

Y/n frowned at him, too. The h/c girl made herself stiff to stop herself from tremblinand even rubbed her face to brushed off her paleness. "I'm fine!"
Y/n grumpily said, then walked out.

Payne rolled his eyes, yet a smile crept onto his lips. She really loves to act all tough..."Wait for me, Y/n-chan~~!!" Payne flirtily said as he followed Y/n.

Y/n closed her as she let out a heavy sigh then shool her head.

"Why is he so annoying yet helpful at the same time...?"

The h/c girl whispered to herself.

--

"Hanji-san."

Hange's brows shot-up when she heard Y/n called them.

Hange and Moblit stopped walking and both of them looked back and smiled at the h/c girl.

But Y/n didn't even smile and her eyes are fixated on Reiner and Bertolt.

Hange looked at where Y/n is staring. "Are you good now?" Hange asked.

"You can rest for a while, Y/n. You've been through a lot." Moblit said.

Y/n shook her head. "I'm fine now, Moblit-san, Hanji-san. But I want to tell you about something." Y/n said.

Hange and Moblit looked at each other, they already have an idea of what Y/n will tell then. Hange held the h/c girl's shoulder and leaned close to her ear. "Reiner and Bertolt, right? Let's talk about it later..." Hange said.

Y/n was a little surprised.

Then she realized that the commander must've already confirmed something for the scouts to be cautious of Reiner and Bertolt.

"Okay..." Y/n said.

Hange smiled a bit then walked out, Moblit following behind them.

"Did you tell them?" Payne asked.

Y/n almosy jumped out of shock because of the blond-guy's sudden appearance on her side. "Don't just pop out of nowhere, idiot." Y/n said.

"Huh?! I've been following you!" Payne said.

"Creep." Y/n muttered then followed Hange and Moblit.

"Hey! I am not!" Payne said.

Y/n just rolled her eyes.

"Is everyone clear?" Hange asked Mikasa, Connie and Sasha. The three looked at them. Y/n smiled and waved at her former co-trainees in the 104th.

The three waved back at her.

"We'll deal with Ymir later. And, Connie..." Hange said then they looked at the 15-years-old bald-looking guy.

"I'll arrange for a scout squad to investigate your village later."

Hange walked towards Connie.

"For the time being, I want you to focus on the mission to fix the wall." Hange then held Connie's shoulder.

"Got it?" Hange asked.

"Got it!" Connie said.

Hange then walked towards the edge of the wall and stared at the vast land. "Still...I expected this place to be swarming with titans." Hange said.

"Hmm?" Hange looked down upon hearing a horses'gallopings, they saw three garrison soldiers coming.

"Mister Hannes?" Mikasa said, when she sighted a familiar old man.

"It's the Garrison's advance squad. They came to tell us where the hole is." Hange said.

Y/n and Payne looked at each other.

To their knowledge, they assumed that there was no hole in the wall.

Since it was also what Mike's squad said, but maybe they're just mistaken.

The scouts regrouped as they wait for mister Hannes to get on top of the wall. The scouts looked down as the old man grabbed on top of the wall, a little struggling with his strength.

Mister Hannes didn't wait to get up and looked at them.

"There's no hole anywhere!" Hannes said, shocking everyone.

"Huh?" Eren said.

"We spent all night looking for it..." Hannes said, Eren crouched to help the old man to get on top. "...but at least between Trost and Krolva district, there's nothing wrong with the wall." Mister Hannes said.

"What'd you say?!" Hange and Y/n said in unison.

Mister Hannes looked at the two.

"We bumoed into soldiers from Krolva and retraved our steps. We haven't seen any titans the whole way here." Mister Hannes said.

Y/n furrowed her brows. She looked down and stared at her hand, she was a little surprised when she saw that she's holding her hairpins.

Historia gave back her other hairpin that Ymir used to wound herself and tranformed into a titan.

"But...we know for sure there's titans on this side of the wall. We even fought some on our way here in the South." Payne spoke. The others looked at Payne, surprised as to someone like him, an MP, was able to face a titan without even having ny experience fighting titans outside the walls. They're surprised he's alive.

"Did you actually look? Are you sure you're not drunk?" Eren asked.

Hannes was in disbelief. "I didn't drink!" Hannes said. "Wait, why are all of you here anyways?" He asked.

The Shiganshina trio weren't able to answer. The cold wind blew and the sky became even more dark as if it's telling that a bad situation is coming.

Hange faced her squad and everyone else. "If there's no hole in the wall, so be it. For now, we're falling back to Trost district!" Hange said, and every-one got moving except for Y/n who remained standing on her place and stared at the sky with a serious look.

The trio also stayed a bit since mister Hannes talked to them, she's just a little bit beside the Shiganshina trio.

"Whatever you do, don't let your guard down." Mister Hanne said.

The Shiganshina trio looked at him.

"We're going back ahead of you." Mister Hannes then jumped down.

"There's nothing wrong with the wall?" Eren muttered.

"What could this mean?" Armin asked as he turned to walked out. Mikasa and Sasha followed behind the blond. "There's been nothing like this in five years. Why is it all happening now?" Armin asked himself.

"This world is getting more and more out of hand." Sasha said.

Eren was about to follow the three, but stopped when... "Eren."

Eren looked back at Reiner and Bertolt, the brawny male called him. "Have a minute? We need to talk." Reiner said.

"What about?" Eren asked.

Mikasa stopped walking, while Y/n who was also about to leave, stiffened on her place when Reiner spoke.

Y/n remained on her place, while Mikasa continued on walking.

"Five years ago, we demolished the wall and began out attack on humanity." Reiner said.

Y/n's eyes widened.

"Oh no...what if there's titan that dug a hole underneath the wall?" Hange said, Payne and Moblit looked at her.

"The hole will be hard to find in that case." Moblit said.

Payne stopped when he realized Y/n is not following them. He looked back and was confused upon seeing Y/n frozen in her place, looking shocked.

"I'm the armored titan and he's the colossal titan." Reiner said.

Y/n gritted her teeth, she gripped tightly on her pins.

"Right now, we need to focus on getting Ymir back safely." Hange said.

"Even with out horses, we still have to worry about titans." Moblit said.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Eren said.

Mikasa finally stopped out of suspicion and side-eyed the three boys. Bertolt held Reiner's arm.

"Why are you telling him, Reiner?" Bertolt asked.

"Our primary goal was to ensure all of humanity was wiped out, but now there's no need for that." Reiner said.

Eren just stared at them with wide-eyes and mouth in slight-agape.

"Um..."

"Eren. If you agree to come with us, we wond't have to destroy any more of the walls. Understand?" Reiner said, making Eren to be more confused or more like in disbelief.

"Huh? No, wait! I don't understand at all!" Eren said.

"I'm saying...why don't you just come with us?" Reiner asked.

Light rain started to pour and rhe wind became even more colder.

Y/n made eye contact with Payne, the blond seemed to have gotten the message as to how Y/n looks right now. "I know this situation is sudden, but we need to go now now." Reiner said, Y/n's fists clenched even more tightly. "Right now? Where will you take me?" Eren asked, still surprised.

"I can't say that yet. But...well, it's something like our hometown. So? What will it be, Eren?" Reiner asked.

"Uh..."

"It's not a bad deal, right? You can easily avert this crisis."

"I wonder about that..."

Eren looked away from Reiner, he looked at Armin and Sasha, the blond waving at him. "Hey! We're leaving!" Armin said. Eren also saw Y/n and Mikasa looking so creepy yet shocked while the two ladies stare at him.

Eren then closed his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest as he looked up. What the hell? And here I thought I had enough to think about yesterday. Eren thought.

Payne run back towards Y/n. He held her arms  and tried to pull her with him, but the h/c girl didn't even move an inch. "Let's go, Y/n!" Payne said.

"You're just tired, aren't you?" Eren said to Reiner whilst he hold his shoulder. "Right, Bertolt? You've been through so much, it's making you crazy." Eren said. Bertolt was taken a back. "Y-yeah. Reiner's just really tired." Bertolt said. Eren stepped back. "Besides, if you were really the armored titan that wants to destroy humanity...why would you be asking me this in the first place? What did you think would happen? That I'd nod and say "Sure, let's go"?" Eren said.

Reiner stared at Eren with wide-eyes and mouth in agape, while Bertolt stare at Reiner with a cautious look.

Reiner looked down, face filled with disbelief and agony. "Oh, right. That's right. What the hell was I thinking? Have I really gone crazy?" Reiner said.

Eren turned his back on the two. "Come on. Let's go." Eren said.

Then wind blew even more stronger, the flagpole with a red flag on it broke and started falling mid-air, bumping onto the wall, making a loud noise, alerting everyone.

The sky then became clear as everyone stopped on their tracks.

Mikasa held her blade, ready to drew it our and attack  Reiner and Bertolt.

While Y/n closed her eyes and took a deeo breath, she removed Payne's hold on her arm and ready herself.

"I see...I've been here too long for my own good. It's heen three long years... surrounded by nothing but idiots. We were just kids...We didn't know any-thing. If only I never knew that there were people like this...I...wouldn't have become...such a half-assed piece of shi!" Reiner said with gritted teeth, wide teary eyes as he stare down.

Eren looked at Reiner's injured arm, as the brawny male took it out from it's bandage. "It's too late now...I don't know what's right anymore. But the only choice for me now...is to face the consequences of my actions..."

Everyone was surprised upon seeing Reiner's injured arm producing steam. "...and as a warrior...fulfill my duty to the bitter end!" Reiner said.

Eren can't believe as he stare at Reiner's injury healed by itself. Just like when he has a wound and it easily heals. "Reiner! Are we doing it?! Now?! Right here?!" Bertolt asked.

"Yeah. We settle this...right here, right now!" Reiner said as he run towards Eren. He grunted in pain when he felt something stabbed on his thigh.

Reiner looked down at his thigj and saw a hairpin on his leg. "Eren! Run!" Y/n shouted as she run towards Reiner. Mikasa quickly appeared behind Y/n and spin around as she made her way to Reiner, she tried to strike him with her blades, but Reiner used his arm to cover himself.

Y/n turned around and kicked Reiner on the stomach, making him fall on his back, Y/n pulled out her hairpin from Reiner's leg and was about to slit his neck, but the brawny male is also strong to be able to push her.

Y/n lose balance but she regained her composure, Mikass made her way to Bertolt and made a cut on his neck.

"Y/n!" Mikasa threw her blades to Y/n, the h/c girl perfectly catch it, she was pushed near Bertolt, Y/n grabbed Bertolt's arm and pushed him on the ground pulling his arm back and stepping on his back as she point her the blade on his neck to finish him off. "Eren! Run!" Y/n shouted again.

Y/n was about to stab Bertolt, but Reiner appeared and pushed her away again, the h/c girl fell off on the wall, she doesn't have any gas anymore so she can't use her gear.

"Y/n!!" Everyone called the h/c girl as she slowly fell off mid-air.

Payne rushed to the edge of the wall, eyes widening as he saw Y/n unconscious. "Move!" Payne was pushed to the side by Mikasa.

The raven-haired lady quickly jumped off and rushed towards Y/n.

Mikasa groaned as she got close to Y/n and reached for her ankle.

"Y/n! Wake up!" Mikasa shouted.

Payne sighed in relief when Y/n was saved.

"Bertolt!" Reiner said.

Reiner covered Bertolt who sat up, etill holding the slit on his neck.

Eren stared at them with wide-eyes, as lightning started surrounding the two guys, Reiner and Bertolt.

"Eren! Get out of there!" Armin shouted.

They're now rushing towards the green-eyed boy hoping to get him first before the two guys could get Eren.

A loud and bright flash of explosion happened, making a strong impact of wind, pushing everyone away.

Payne, Historia and Connie who doesn't have any gear were blown away and fell as they roll on top of the wall because of the strong impact.

Eren almost fell but he got a hold from the top of the wall.

His eyes widened as he saw the colossal titan and armored titan transforming right in front of him.

He wasn't able to hold on any longer and fell off, but Eren groaned when the armored titan got a tight hold of him. He gasped and looked at the armored titan with disbelief.

Armin gritted his teeth as he stared at the colossal titan, his eyes widened when the colossal titan reached for them. Krista was in horror when she saw the colossal titan grabbed Ymir.

"Ymir!" Krista shouted.

"Eren!" Armin shouted.

The armored titan jumped down, still holding Eren in his large hand.

Eren gritted his teeth, eyes wide-open and glossy because of tears.

The green-eyed boy shut his eyes and let his tears flew along with the wind as he looked back at the friendship he has with Reiner and Bertolt.

"I'm going to return to the hometown we lost. That's all I care about now."

"Bertolt...Reiner..."

Eren opened his eyes and quickly bit his hand out of furiousity.

"You damn traitors!"

Another bright flash and loud explosion happened.

EEren started to transform into his titan form, the armored titan's hand was destroyed by his transformation.

Eren clenched his fist and let out a loud growl as he aimed to punch the armored titan.

_____________________________________

:()

A/n: Spoiling y'all with how Jean K. and Y/n's love story will go on with the song "Stay" by The Kid LAROI and Justin Beiber. Istg...they're sad :((

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 529 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
38K 1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
37.8K 1.9K 44
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚. ───── A girl who is...