Willa

By SPenBooks

(Book 2) *complete* The first being Alberta. (Willa is not a retelling of Alberta it is quite different with... More

Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: Am I?
Chapter Three: Prom
Chapter Four: Eighteen
Chapter Five: A Tangled Web
Chapter Six: The Party
Chapter Seven: Im Gay
Chapter Eight: Leave
Chapter Nine: Mary
Chapter Ten: Goodbyes
Chapter Eleven: The Wedding
Chapter Twelve: Safe Haven
Chapter Thirteen: Fresh Start
Chapter Fourteen: Honeymoon Period
Chapter Fifteen: Sundays
Chapter Sixteen: A First *
Chapter Seventeen: Thanksgiving *
Chapter Eighteen: Christmas
Chapter Nineteen: College for me... A labour for you
Chapter Twenty: A Little Bird is Born
Chapter Twenty One: Three years ...
Chapter Twenty Two: Returning
Chapter Twenty Three: Morgan *
Chapter Twenty Five: Catfished
Chapter Twenty Six: A Tale of two dates *
Chapter Twenty Seven: A week *
Chapter Twenty Eight: A Nomikos baptism by fire
Chapter Twenty Nine: Road trip
Chapter Thirty: Are you real?
Chapter Thirty One: Moving in *
Chapter Thirty Two: Sunburn and Hickeys *
Chapter Thirty Three: Burning bridges
Chapter Thirty Four: Trying to make it work
Chapter Thirty Five: The end of us
Chapter Thirty Six: Alberta
Chapter Thirty Seven: Moving forward
Chapter Thirty Eight: Words
Chapter Thirty Nine: Years pass slow
Chapter Forty: I missed you, Allie.
Chapter Forty One: Summers with a little bird
Chapter Forty Two: Heaven and Hell
Chapter Forty Three: Forever
Future works

Chapter Twenty Four: I cant leave here without you *

661 64 2
By SPenBooks

The first night of conference, what conference? Neither of us mingled with a soul as our hands and lips wondered each others flesh day and night, and night and day. I now knew far too much of Morgan's form. I had kissed upon every inch of her sweet skin, and my tongue had danced delightfully upon her, until every drip of pleasure had been sourced and satiated. In turn, Morgan had made me feel things I hadn't felt when intimate with a woman. She took charge, made it intense, waves of pleasure coming like a tidal wave, rushing through and dragging every bit of ecstasy from my body like sand being swept back to the ocean as a wave receded. As I lie beside her, her sleeping form beside me, I can't help but take her in, her beauty, her fair hair covering her bare shoulder, her perfectly soft and perky breasts squished under her arms as she lay on her side. How I yearned to reach out and touch them, the perfect orb form in front of me, a spherical, celestial object, yes that about described what I was seeing perfectly. Morgan had skin that looked almost airbrushed, it was just perfectly soft and smooth, and as my eyes trailed it my fingers reached out and swept over it, trailing along her arm. Morgan's lips were slightly smooshed as she slept, her bottom lip almost folded over a little with its plumpness, and how it fell open. I wanted to kiss her... to spend another day on top of her or underneath her, every hour being one I would be but an inch from her, but this was our last day and we actually had to attend the talks downstairs and learn something whilst we were here. The thing was, I had perhaps had a little too much fun, got a little too into her, perhaps it was just the lust doing all the talking, but I started to feel a little disappointed when I woke up this morning, that this was it. I had finally met a woman I liked, and we were about to go home to our respective states, to our homes, and perhaps we would never even see each other again.

I think I needed a crash course in what a one night stand actually was, and what a work trip fling entailed. I had got a little lost this weekend in the romance. My head was swarmed with visions of Morgan outside of this hotel, in my life, and this was not what this was. Clearly starved of romance in my life at home, I was projecting, and I needed to let this weekend be exactly what it was, a fun and much needed fling.

***
"I don't know if I have ever seen you in actual clothes" Morgan teases, as she lay on the bed, her fair hair cascading down her naked form as she lay propped up with one arm under her head.

I did the last button up on my white shirt, and tucked it into my fitted tight tan trousers. I had gone back to the professional look, for what should have been a professional weekend of career focus.

"If you were my coach ..." Morgan confessed sighing and admiring Willa in front of her. Her rear looking incredibly squeezable in the fitted pants, the outline of her white lacy bra visible beneath the shirt, she looked hot as hell.

"If I was your coach...we would not be legal" Willa mused, turning and walking over to her and sitting on the edge of the bed as she leant in for a morning kiss. It was a kiss that parted, so slowly, it was as if they both had realised it may be the last. "Mmm" Willa moaned as she slowly broke away, her eyes closed for much longer than usual, as she let the moment linger, opening them to find Morgan gazing at her... lovingly? Longingly? ... she wasn't sure.

"I should probably return to my room and get dressed for the day" Morgan says frowning "if I can remember where its located. I've not even slept in it yet"

Willa laughs, and stands, returning to the mirror to fix her hair.

"Will you have lunch with me after the morning session" Morgan asks.

"Of course" Willa returns.

Morgan slips from the bed, Willa observing her and biting down on her lip at the breathtaking form of her gliding across the hotel room like a supermodel. She wasn't sure how she had managed to end up attracting such a goddess into her bed, but she was glad she had taken the chance on her. This weekend with Morgan, it had been the first time she had found she could finally let go, her past not even knocking, not a flicker of Allie coming to her mind when she was in bed with Morgan. It was a relief to finally be with someone, without guilt of seeing Allie, as they would be intimate.

Thoughts of Allie came almost instantly on waking though, because it wouldn't matter who or what filled Willa's day, the fact was, that Allie was a part of her, and that would not ever change. How wonderful, now though, to finally be with someone and feel as if she could breathe whilst in the moment, and enjoy all it was. Morgan was the first girl Willa could envision more with, a happy more that didn't seek second best or measure poorly against a great love that had come before it. Morgan was her own unstoppable force, a force that would soon come into contact with Willa's heart ... and it could most definitely not be stopped.

"See you at lunch" Morgan whispered, as she pulled her top down to her waist and leant in to kiss Willa's cheek.

Willa turned and reached for Morgan's waist, pulling her against herself for one last intimate kiss. Morgan smiled into it as she was caught and pulled in, her affection for the girl with the awful flirting technique starting to gain way too much traction. Should a weekend fling make you feel this way? Like the thought of leaving this hotel now without her, a little daunting and perhaps too much of a thought to bear?!Willa Jameson was someone she wanted and most definitely needed to know in life, beyond this damn hotel, and if anything perhaps she could just swap social media details. Oh, how she would linger on that profile, to take a peek into the life of this beautiful creature, that indeed did taste like rainbows, every colour a sweet delight.

***
Willa sat with her pen drumming lightly against the notebook in her hand, taking notes periodically as the speaker gave the talk. She was so engrossed in what he was saying that she completely missed the blonde two rows over. Morgan. She was stealing glances at her, watching the way the pen sat upon her lips as she intently took in the talk, something Morgan should have been doing but could not concentrate on.

Morgan found her mind wondering as she looked back to the front, she tried to take in the speaker but she kept drifting back to the fact that she would leave in a few hours and Willa would be gone. This amazing woman she had found by chance on this trip, it was like their meeting had been meant to be... and she sat and zoned out as the voice up front got louder and people cheered, before standing and departing, leaving her sat there, in her own thoughts, completely unaware of Willa standing there, in a suddenly near empty room looking at her quite amused. "Are you okay" Willa asked as she approached.

Morgan looked up instantly, broken from her thoughts and smiled to find her there "yes... no... I don't know" she corrected and her forehead creases as she frowns "let's have lunch" she continues as she stands and takes Willa's arm in hers.

"Im starving" Willa confesses as they walk out and into the restaurant.

Morgan glances sideways and grins "it was all that physical activity this weekend. I feel the same way, like I could eat an entire serving platter of chicken wings and ribs"

"That sounds rather sticky" Willa considers.

"It sounds, orgasmic" Morgan retorts.

Willa raises her eyebrows "oh really" she asks suggestively.

"Don't worry... not as orgasmic as you" she returns with a teasing wink.

"Ladies... a table for two" asks the host.

They both nod as they follow him to a table by the window. Willa let's Morgan's arm go and takes the seat opposite her, placing her book bag onto the floor and scooting the seat forward until she is as close as possible. Morgan does the same, her hand weaving through the empty glasses as the waiter places down their menus. She clutches Willa's hand quickly with a squeeze "Willa... about this weekend" she begins.

Willa is instantly on guard, she removes her hand nervously and runs it through her hair, pushing the loose strands behind her ears, awaiting the dreaded "it was fun whilst it lasted" conversation.

"Can we just enjoy a last meal together before we make this a goodbye" she begs.

Morgan frowns and stumbles a little to find her words, they catch in her throat and she looks back to her a little thrown, a little, perhaps unsure now of Willa's feelings on the matter. Did she want to say goodbye?! Was this a fling for her? A work trip hook up?!

"Of course" she confirms... "but Willa I wasn't going to say goodbye" she says confidently.

Willa's eyes widen slightly "you weren't" she says quite surprised.

Morgan shakes her head, and reaches out both of her hands, taking Willa's in hers and smoothing her thumbs over the back of them.

"I was going to say, without any doubt in my mind... that if you... if you feel the same as I do... that...this wasn't just a hook up... well it was, but then it quickly wasn't. Willa I really like you, and I don't really want to say a goodbye. I want to say 'see you next time' and to know I will see you again soon... what do you think" she asks, feeling nervous and a little exposed to put herself out there.

Willa is stunned, she felt the same way but didn't dare to dream Morgan was feeling that way too. "Then don't say goodbye..." She returns with a squeeze of her hand. "Let's pencil in an actual date, where we are both completely sober and not near a bed"

Morgan's face lights up, relieved and overwhelmed that they were on the same page "I'm so glad you feel the same way... because Willa I don't think I can leave here without you" and she sighs "can I kiss you" she asks.

Willa leans forward, and captures her lips, a soft and sweet kiss that she almost sighs against, because it is given with such relief and a hope, of something new, for them both... the start of a love that would be deep and meaningful. It would perhaps end a little too soon, but it was one that neither would forget, and if you could have more than one great love in your lifetime, then Morgan was surely one of Willa's... one of only two she would ever experience and hold close.

Morgan Keaton... the girl who did something quite impossible... she jump started a heart long feared dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 57 45
Love can feel empowering. Love can be deadly. It can be the greatest thing to ever happen. It can be the biggest mistake that can't be reversed. It c...
86.1K 3.4K 27
Emery Randolph swore she would never return to her hometown the day she graduated and left for college, but its eight years later and her father is g...
129K 4.7K 29
It's not impossible to love a broken soul. But it takes a lot of time and patience. Inspired by : *. Take Me Home - Jess Glynne Alex is not your ordi...
3.5K 184 25
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...