My secret lives

By Alicia265145

Athena Rossi; a drug addict, a mafia queen, a lost family member, an abused girl, a shy girl, ... There are... More

author's note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 50

19.8K 516 43
By Alicia265145

He looks a little annoyed because of that but he nods his head and starts the car again.

"Athena?" Ares takes a hold of my attention again.

"Yeah?"

"So remember when you asked me to find out more information about your brothers"

"Yes" I respond suddenly very interested in this conversation.

"So I found out some interesting information" he tells me.

"Okay..what is it?" I ask

"Your euhm- your" he starts.

"Spit it out" I say a little nervous now.

"Your father was the former don of the Italian mafia- Vincenzo has been leading it ever since your father left your brothers" he tells me.

My mouth falls agape, "what"

"Vincenzo is leading the Italian maf-" he says slowly

"I heard what you said" I cut him off.

"So-..?" he draws out the 'o'.

"What?"

"What are you going to do now?" He asks me.

That man who's my father.

He-....

Now that I'm thinking about it and my mind is clear...

That man who killed Henry is my father.

They look exactly like each other and how they talk- how they carry themselves.

We didn't have an alliance with the Italian mafia when H-Henry was killed.

That alliance got formed months after, when the mafia changed leaders.

Oh my fucking god.

My father killed Henry- the sperm donor who wants to sell me killed Henry.

I feel rage pulsing through my veins like a volcano overflowing with lava.

I grit my teeth angrily.

"Drive faster" I command him.

I need to get this anger out and the only way to do this right now very quickly, is by beating someone up.

He looks confused and a little intrigued but he listens and drives faster.

——

"Ares" I call out

He drops his hand that was going to open his door and shifts in his seat so he's looking at me.

"Yeah?"

"I think that my father killed Henry when he was still the leader of the Italian mafia- when there wasn't an alliance formed by Vincenzo yet" I tell him.

If he's angry he can start with beating some guy up in a few seconds and he won't crash the car since we're already parked.

Rage awakens in his eyes and before I know it he's out of the car.

I take a deep breath while closing my eyes.

Slowly I get out of the car too and put on my mask.

I follow Ares inside the place which is already swarmed with other people, mostly men.

They turn and look at me.

I don't show my uncomfortableness and look for Ares in this crowd.

I finally see him standing next to a table where he's talking to the presentator.

I quickly make my way over to them and as they continue to talk, I write my street name 'shadow' on the paper where other fighters are already written on.

When Ares and the presentator stop talking, we walk to the back room where everyone gets ready for their fights but as I close the door behind me, I see the twins sitting there at a table.

Quickly I close the door and hurry my way inside the room.

Fucking hell.

I sit down next to Ares as an announcement for some guy called 'riper' gets called to the ring.

Ares and I don't talk as the rage inside us only makes us more inpatient and ready to fight.

My leg bounces with excitement and when Ares gets called on stage I wish him good luck.

Five minutes go by and, "please welcome Shadow into the ring!" The announcer calls out.

I take a deep breath and walk into the ring while avoiding looking in the direction of the place where the twins are seated.

Everyone stills, hearing my name but when they see me, it's like I can feel their tension slip away.

They think I'm just some weak girl.

I see Ares in the crowd and meet his eyes.

I take a quick glance at his body, looking for any wounds.

He has a nosebleed but that's it.

I don't let the relief show on my face but I give him a subtle almost unnoticeable nod of my head which only a trained eye could see.

He gives me the same nod back when the announcer calls my opponent on stage, "and please welcome bone breaker!" He screams loudly as the crowd starts cheering for him.

A big bulky bald guy steps into the ring.

He doesn't have a shit on which makes me quickly able to see that his shoulder has recently been injured.

He has the smallest limp, his right leg is injured too- his knee specifically.

He flexes his muscles for the crowd and turns to look at me with a smirk before his face falters.

"I'm not going to fight a little girl who can't defend herself" he calls out to the announcer while laughing a little.

I don't say anything, the twins would recognize my voice.

Instead I quickly punch him in the nose.

A loud crack sounds and he staggers back.

Before he can stand up or start to fight back, I sweep him to the floor and straddle him as the crowd cheers me on.

I hit him harder and harder as he cries underneath me.

In seconds his face is unrecognizable as blood and wounds cover it.

Sounds around me fade away as I let all the anger inside me control my body for a moment.

When I see he's unconscious and pretty close to dying, I stop.

I breathe heavily and slowly stand up again.

The announcer steps on stage and grabs my hand before lifting it up, "and the winner is Shadow!!!!" He yells as the crowd goes wild again.

I look up and suddenly come face to face with Valerio.

Well fuck.

Some security guards walk inside the ring now too and pick the unconscious body of the guy up.

I walk out of the ring but not before the announcer graduates me.

I literally run to Ares who luckily also saw the twins and moved to the back where we will get our money and bounce.

Five minutes later we're in the car driving to the house again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 4.3K 39
Athena lived her whole life stuck with her abusive parents. She lives in a terrible neighborhood and in a run-down house in the UK. Athena always fel...
4M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...
2.2M 56.4K 100
Marissa Riva is the Italian mafia princess. She has been missing since she was 4. Kidnapped by her own mother. The Riva family was mentally destroyed...
169K 6.7K 40
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...