In the Dead of Winter || •PJM...

Ravendipity tarafından

Ever since the outbreak, Park Jimin was alone. He met groups, but they all ended in flames. He never felt mor... Daha Fazla

Stranger
Group
Strength
Braids
The Best Friend
The Locket
Kisses
What a Wonderful World
The Behemoth
Comfort & Forgiveness
Scissors
"Socialize"
Weapons
Taken
Do Not Go Gentle Into That Goodnight
Game of Survival
Who Gave Jungkook a Rocket Launcher?
Ves
Jimin's Realization
Immunity and GSWs
Jungkook's Dilemma
Min Yoongi
Jimin
The Hospital
Goodbyes and New Beginnings
A Dinner With OT7
The Funeral
As the Time Ticks Away
The Curious Case of Mr. Kim
His Name Was Park Jihyun
Absence
The Brothers
Father and Son
Siege
Leather Jacket
Wrath
No Place Like Home
Hail and Farewell
In the Dead of Winter

Suffer the Children

773 52 65
Ravendipity tarafından

Jimin watches while tapping his fingers on his knees, Kim Taehyung staring back at him. Jimin waves, Taehyung flipping him off. "Nice to know you two are still friendly," Y/n says, him chuckling at her words. "So, care to explain how the hell he's going to help us break out of here?"

"I know he doesn't look like much, but he's an excellent fighter. That and he has connections to people living outside these walls. He knows someone who uses speakers to keep the infected all in one place, using softball fields to keep them trapped. We could learn a lot from that one."

"That's great, but that doesn't help us if we're stuck in here."

"Maybe not, but recruiting him to our cause could work. Look at him - he's trapped in a cage. He wanted to join the Ranglers, and this was a while ago. You'd think he would have earned their trust by now. Why do you think he hasn't?"

Y/n's eyes slowly widen. "Because he lost faith in them..."

"Exactly. There's two possibilities: he did something to earn a lockup, or he lost faith and they started questioning his loyalty. Either way, he did something against them, meaning he wants out as desperately as us. If we play our cards right, he can come and help us and lead us to his connections. Those connections can help us rebuild the school, if there's anything left, of course."

"So what do you suggest we do? Break him out? Do a heist like those action movies?"

He kisses the top of her head, pulling her onto his lap. "You... are such a fucking nerd."

"Your nerd, right?"

"Mm... I like to think so." He goes in for the kiss, but she places her finger against his lips. "Am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend, hm?"

"Not until we break out of here. We have a kid to find and people to save. I'm not resting until I find my people, Min. I can't."

He brushes her hair back, kissing her nose in the process. "I care about you. You know that, right?" She nods, him tucking more of her hair behind her ears. "It's okay to take a break for a second and realize something."

"What?"

Jimin goes in for the kiss again, and this time, she allows it, the pair kissing for mere moments before he pulls away. "There's nothing we can do. No plan, no matter how great, is going to get us out of this cell. We can't pick the lock, dig a hole to China, break down the gate - whatever. On top of that, even if we could get out, we'd have to get Taehyung out and find a way out without guards blasting our asses. We're trapped, babe."

"Are you saying this as an excuse to kiss me?"

"Obviously, but I also have a point."

"You do," she says, chuckling as she presses a kiss to his cheek. She drops her voice to a whisper, "But hide your boner, this is supposed to be serious."

"Fuck."

"You have a massive dick, be proud of it, but don't even pretend like you can just have a boner and not cover it. Women know these things."

"Oh I'm sure. Care to explain why you were looking at my cock?"

"Shut up." He did, snickering at her antics before kissing her again. This kiss lasts a bit longer than the first, Jimin taking the time to enjoy her lips. They part too soon, Jimin pecking her lips twice more before she stops him. "Min..."

"Honey, you know we can do this, right?"

"Jimin, we're two people, maybe three with your 'friend', and we're against a whole army who treated us like we're insignificant. This isn't a case where we're the underdog fighters. We're outnumbered, outgunned, and quite frankly outmatched. Jimin, I don't doubt you're a good fighter, but compared to them? I'm not sure I want to take that risk and lose you too. You're all I have left and... I'm still trying to process how I'm here without Jungkook. Without the light of my life, and..."

"Shh, shh," he whispers, kissing her forehead and holding her close. Protectively, even. He's not ashamed of that. Being able to say he's being protective. Jimin will protect her until his dying breath, as long as she lets him, of course. Y/n is important to him. Maybe the most important thing.

"You, Ves, and Jungkook are the three things I need most. And two of the three aren't here. How do I react to that?"

"By making a plan, taking deep breaths, and kissing the fuck out of your boyfriend."

She smiles albeit strained, her sighing and agreeing to his words. "Alright. Step one is making a plan. What plan do we have?"

"Next time we're let out of our cages, we ask about Taehyung and see if they'll let us see him. We speak with him and we see if he's willing to help. If they don't let us speak to him, we go about our ways and look for another avenue of escape. Either way, we need to gain their trust and slip through the ranks. This may be a long game, baby. Are you ready for that?"

"Not in the slightest."

"Thatta girl. Now take some deep breaths." She does. "Do you remember step 3?"

"Kiss the fuck out of my boyfriend?"

"Wow babe, how on the nose is that? I mean shit, you said it not me, so go ahead and kiss me if you want to-"

"If I'm supposed to kiss my boyfriend, then where's Jungkook?"

Jimin glares, Y/n laughing and resting her head on his shoulder. "You're so lucky you're cute," he mumbles against her hair, kissing her head after he says it. His arm wraps around her, pulling her in while his hand rubs across her shoulder. "If I were to guess, they're going to make us do the low-level jobs like physical labor. Maybe send us on scavenging missions when we're trusted but not trusted enough to be valuable assets to the mission: AKA they'll send us as expendable members of their army and hope that we come back, but if we don't, no big deal. On the off chance we do any combat, shoot everything that moves except for me. Even Taehyung. Knowing him, he's into it."

"I don't even want to know the history there."

"Probably for the best," Jimin replies, peeking over at Taehyung one last time. The man is facing the ground, his hands fiddling together. Or at least, from here that's what it seems like. Jimin has good eyesight, but not that good. Speaking of eyesight - he notices something. Actually, more like someone. "Wait, heads up." Jimin taps her shoulder, motioning to the guard patrolling. "Might be coming to us since we're new." She notices, getting a bit closer than usual. "Dammit, I was really looking forward to step 3."

"Shh!"

He shuts up as the guard... walks right by them. Wow. "That was anti-climatic."

"Ha, now you know what I say after sex with you."

Jimin whips around to face her. "We had sex one time. One time - and I made you cum I'll have you know."

"Did you?"

"Oh honey, I know those moans for more weren't faked. My tongue action is on point. Want me to prove it now?" At her eye roll, he kisses her nose. "I can lick your nose next time if you wa-"

"Okay, stop talking." He does. "You're adorable, but you're also the grossest human being in the universe."

"You were obviously never on Twitter before the apocalypse."

She nudges him, him nudging her back. The pair go back to sightseeing and speaking here and there, but they don't say much. The truth is, they're both terrified beyond belief and trying their best to hide it by joking around. It's how they blow off steam. At least it gives them a chance to bond and get closer. Jimin knows he's falling for her already, all that's left is taking the final leap.

Jimin kisses her hand, her turning her attention to him. They meet each other's stares, Jimin leaning in. She backs away for a moment, then, she whispers a "fuck it" and kisses him. He kisses back, brushing his fingers through her hair and bringing her close to his heart. He adores her warmth, closing his eyes to melt into the passionate kiss. His lips rub over hers, pleasuring her as best he can. All he wants is for her to feel good, especially in a situation where that feels impossible. Jimin wishes he could do this forev-

'Bang!'

They jump apart, gasping and whipping around to face the fence. And there stands Kim motherfucking Taehyung, his lips parted and his eyes narrowed on Jimin. "If you two are done being more clingy than I am to my sleep schedule, I think Jimin and I need to talk," he says.

"What the fuck? How the hell are you here?" Jimin asks.

"It's called asking nicely. The guards aren't cruel, they'll let you talk to people. They'll just awkwardly watch from a bit away." Tae motions to the guard leaning against where Taehyung's cell is, the man indeed peering at the trio. Jimin kisses his girl's hand again before standing to meet Taehyung's form. "Hm. You got taller."

Jimin beams, "I did?"

Taehyung scans him from head to toe, then, he shakes his head. "No."

"You little bi-"

"You've always been the little one. Now do you want to explain what plan you have so I can get back to my cell and sleep?"

"Jesus, someone's grumpy," Jimin mumbles, crossing his arms over his chest. "What plan do you mean?"

"The plan where you convince me to join your side so we can break out of here, I'll tell you some friends of mine who can help you in the future as payment for you breaking me out of this place, and then we ride off into the sunset together and I pretend you're not just as cocky and annoying as always."

Jimin blinks, gazing at Taehyung. "To be honest Tae, that was kind of hot."

"I'm right here," Y/n says, Jimin nervously chuckling while his neck turns pink.

"I-I meant in a dumb way."

Y/n tilts her head, "You can be hot... in a dumb way?"

Taehyung glances between them, resting a hand on his hip, "Alright lovebirds, if this isn't leading to a threesome, then shut up. Let's t-"

"Well shit, threesome? If you're offering-"

"Jimin!" Y/n shouts.

"Sorry love."

"Are you two quite finished acting like children?" Tae asks, Jimin pouting. "Alright, I should've known the answer to that was 'never'. Let's move on and talk about this genius plan of yours, Mr. Park. Care to fill me in?"

Jimin shifts so his hands can rest on the fence, his fingers looping in between the rings. Taehyung doesn't react. "I don't have some big plan."

"Bullshit. The Park Jimin I knew was the most feared guy within 100 miles. You had backup plans to the 15 other backup plans. Our group was safe from others simply because you were our leader."

"You led a group?" Y/n asks, Jimin sighing and nodding, waving it off. "Shit. That's hot as fuck. Okay daddy. Choke me."

"Y/n, sweetie, the adults are talking."

"You sure as hell don't mean you. Tae though? He can boss me around any day."

"Y/n!"

"Oh so you can flirt with him, but I can't?" she asks, amusement laced in her tone.

"As soon as we're out of this, we're having a threesome," Tae says, grunting, "but until then, shut the fuck up and tell me what your plan is."

"No, I actually don't have one Tae. There's nothing I can think of that can get us out of here. We're three people versus a whole ass army. What more can we do other than sit on our asses, suck some higher up's dicks, and twiddle our thumbs?"

"Oh! I like that plan, I'm good at sucking dick!" Y/n says, grinning.

Jimin snorts, "No you're not."

"Excuse you-"

"How the hell does Park Jimin not have a plan?" Tae asks, his mouth falling open, "even a bad one. Even your dumbest, shittiest, stupidest, most unrealistic plans ever still worked."

Jimin hesitates, leaning back on his feet. "Uh... thanks? I think?"

"Get me the fuck out of this hellhole, they've been treating us like soldiers more than anything. I came here to get out of the frontlines, now here I am being forced into them. I protested, and I found myself in a cell. If you have any plan, I'm all ears."

"Wouldn't be the first time you begged for me," Jimin says, earning him a glare from both Taehyung and his girlfriend. Ha, also wouldn't be the first time he's had people fighting over him. "If you have suggestions, I'm all ears too. This is something that will take a while. We need to play the waiting game."

Y/n hops to her feet and joins Jimin by the fence as guards rush by, but Jimin keeps his focus on Taehyung. "Um... guys," Y/n says, but still, both Tae and Jimin are too busy glaring at each other.

"I was hoping I'd never have to see you again," Tae says, his voice low.

"You and me both."

"Guys," Y/n says again, pulling on Jimin's sleeve.

"Yes, honey?" She wordlessly points to her left, Jimin and Taehyung peeping up in time to see a bunch of guards in a line formation. Some are kneeling in front while others are behind the kneeling ones, standing and holding their guns at three figures in the center of the camp. "What the fuck?"

"Alright assholes, listen up!" a male voice shouts, Jimin squinting to see who the trio are. "You have something of mine. More like someone. Here's how this is gonna go. You're gonna let Y/n L/n go, or else I blow up every last one of you, including myself because let's face it, I want to fucking die."

"Jung... Jungkook?" Y/n asks, throwing a hand over her mouth.

Jimin notices the same thing she does. Louis, Jin, and Jungkook are in the middle of the camp. Louis and Jin are holding machine guns, armor covering their bodies except for their faces. Jungkook is the same way, except he isn't holding a machine gun. Actually, he's holding something much fucking worse. "So, dirtbags," Jungkook calls, laughing with a grin on his face. "What'll it be? Give me back my girl, or your camp goes bye-bye." Jimin gulps, stepping back and holding Y/n behind him.

Why the fuck is Jeon Jungkook holding a rocket launcher?!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

70.7K 2.7K 61
He's her target. She's his first love (WARNING: INTENSE SEXUAL CONTENT). ~~~ When Y/n L/n, a spy for one of the biggest mafias in New York City, gets...
117K 4.8K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
23.6K 1.1K 23
Jungkook ff Jungkook and y/n have been friends for 8 years. During the summer holidays, Jungkook decided to visit his hometown and bring some of his...
84.7K 3K 61
Disclaimer: *This story was heavily inspired by the video game called 'The Last of Us' and any similarities will be because of that. Most characters...