๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ | ๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ...

By coom_rag

Rosalie mikaelson, Elijah mikaelson wife, the original wife. For over eight-four years everyone has believed... More

<3
๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 1
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 2
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 3
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 4
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 5
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 6
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 7
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 8
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 9
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 10
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 11
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 12
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 13
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 14
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 15
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 16
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 17
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 19
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 20
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 21
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 22
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 23
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 24
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 25
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 26

๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 18

6.3K 169 8
By coom_rag

{𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 | 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯}

————

Rosalie's pov ~

I and Rebekah stood outside Davina's room, planning on letting her know that we must complete the harvest. Neither of us wished to be the one to break the news to her, but I felt as if I owed it to her to be the one to let her know. I just hoped that it wouldn't cause her to hate me forever.

"Let me talk to her." I sighed. "I do not wish for the relationship you currently have to be ruined over this."

She looked unsure of my proposal, knowing that after telling her she shall be sacrificed, a needle full of sedatives will have to be injected into her neck.

"I will be perfectly fine, Rebekah." I smiled, picking up her hands, giving them a tight squeeze for reassurance. I saw her eyebrow slightly furrow as she skimmed across my fingers. She had noticed that my ring was no longer on my finger.

"When did you take off your ring?" she asked, raising her head back up to look at me. "Last night. I and Elijah both agreed that for now we shall keep to rings off."

The sound of the wind picking up outside filled the silence, Returning our focus back to the serious crisis going on right now.

I picked up the syringe that rested on this sideboard, flashing Rebekah a weak smile before entering Davinas room. I sat myself down at the end of Davinas bed, placing the syringe on her bedside table.

"Davina." I called out quietly, hoping to not jolt her awake from her deep sleep. I smoothly ran my hand across her arm as she began to stir awake. "I need to talk to you."

"Rosalie?" she sat herself up hastily, shrugging my hand off of her. "What are you doing here?" Slight anger was heard in her voice.

"I just wish to talk to you, that's all." It Wasnt a complete lie, but in order for this to work, it was one of the only ways to keep her calm enough.

"Well I don't wish to speak to you." She argued. Her reaction was valid. I'd lied to her, I could as easily lie again.

"You must understand that I did it to protect you. There are people out there you need to worry about more than just the witches. Vampires all over the world would kill to get to you, simply just to use you for your magic."

"What? Like Klaus, Marcel, and Elijah? One thing wrong with that stupid baby and they would somehow find a way to strip me away from my magic." The shutters began to violently hit the brick walls.

"You must calm down." I instructed her calmly. "I can't say anything on klaus and Elijah behalf cause I know they would do anything for family, but Marcel, Marcel I know loves you Davina. You are his family, as am I."

"You're not actually here to just speak to me, are you? Why are you actually here?" She sneered.

She no longer trusts me, and I need her to trust me before I tell her anything more. "You know what Davina, you are right, there is something less I wish to tell you. But I need you to believe in me. It's all I'm asking for." I pleaded her.

"Who says you're not lying again?"

"I won't lie to you again, I promise."

She turned her head to look out the window, seeing trees harshly blowing in the wind as she thought through my words. The girl was still unsure, but turned her focus back onto me to her what I had to say.

"Davina, This storm is happening because of the harvest. No one was supposed to hold this much power. It's taking you, and New Orleans down with it." Davinas eyes widened in fear, guessing the words that were about to come out my mouth. "They want to complete the harvest."

"No!" She yelled as she began tearing up "The witches have promised that you'll be resurrected." I reassured her.

"They're liars! They'll say anything to get what they want Just like Marcel, just like you."

"Davina, you may think that I don't care about you, but you're wrong." I tightly grabbed ahold of her hands. "I know what its like to have something so close to you be taken away. I so dearly want to help you, but you must trust me."

The part of the process I'd been dreading was nearing. If I didn't sedate Davina, her and New Orleans would both cease to exist by the end of the night. In order to slow down the process, it had to be done.

I released my hold on one of her hands, reaching over to the syringe on her bedside table. "What- what is that?" She cried, seeing the item inch closer to her arm. "The more upset you become, the faster you deteriorate. I got Rebekah to compelled up some sedative."

Davina began to thrash around as I tried to keep her still. "Davina, please for your own health, calm down." I didn't want to do this, I had to keep reminding myself this was what was best to do even thought she was resisting.

"No, no, no!" She sobbed. "If you stay calm, you live." I shared.

"Stop! No! Please! No! Please! Nooo!" The wind outside picked up even more, her easel even crashing to the ground from the strong gusts.

I quickly inserted the needle into Davina's arm, injecting the substance into her body. Her cries began to slow down as she got sleepier. The wind had mostly stopped by the time she began to close her eyes, falling back asleep.

I removed the foreign object from her body, leaving the room as my own tears welled in my eyes.

————

Rebekah had left me to sort some matters in the French quarter, leaving me alone in my own thoughts as I made my way to the cemetery to see Sabine and Sophie. They had to of begun to prepare for the consecration of Celeste's remains by now, and the least I could do after failing on keeping her corpse hidden was to pay my respects.

I walked through the gates of the cemetery, searching through the isle of crypts, and tombs. A figure leaning against a burial caught my attention. It was easy to distinguish that it was Elijah – the pristine black suit was his main give away.

"I'm guessing you came here for the same reason I did." Elijah recognised my voice straight away, turning his head behind him as I walked up to him. "Celeste was a good friend of ours. I felt as if I was ought to use my spare time to pay my respects." he shared, turning his gaze back to the two witches.

Celeste's bones laid spread out on a risen concrete foundation. "Celeste supported me being a vampire – an original at that – from day one, she truly was my best friend. This isn't what she wanted at all." I shook my head. None of this felt right.

"Believe me, Rosalie, I do not wish for this either," he sighed. Silence fell between us, although it didn't last long.

"Hows Davina?" he questioned with concern. "The weather has seemed to calm down, so I'm guessing that Rebekah sedated her?" a cold breeze brushing against our skin.  

"I was the one do sedate her," I revealed, "i didn't wish for Davina to lose one of the only people she mildly trusted in her life." I sighed, leaning the back of my head against the stone wall.

"She will come around, it won't be long before she is back to normal." he rubbed his hand against my shoulder soothingly.

"What is even considered normal for a 16-year-old girl who was sacrificed by the people who she thought cared about her?"

"She will find her way." he consoled me.

"I fear that I will never have the same relationship with her as I once had after the sacrifice. I've hurt her so many times just by trying to protect her."

I felt an arm wrap around my waist, pulling me into a gentle side hug. I was surprised by the action, but the alarm in my brain soon dwelled out as I relaxed into his body.

We stayed like that for a while, in a non-awkward silence. Both of us were scared to move, in fear of the moment ending as soon as it occurred.

The moment was interrupted as an obnoxious ringing noise caused us to part away, Elijah reaching into his front pocket to answer his phone. "Rebekah." he acknowledged the girl over the phone.

"He's taken the girl." I heard her speak through the piece of modern technology. I straightened my posture in alert. "Who has?" he questioned.

"Bloody, bloody Marcel!" she raged. "And you wanted to run off and start a life with this back stabber." klaus added in he background.

"Says the man who was shacking up with him not two seconds before all this went down." the two bickered as shutters bashed around in the background of the call, the wind picking up its pace. "Ok. We need to divide and conquer if we're gonna stand a chance. He could have gone anywhere."

"I'm here at the cemetery with Rosalie, along with Sabine and Sophie. Perhaps we can can try a locator spell." Elijah suggested. Sabine had been listening to the phone call from afar, turning her head over her shoulder, giving us a nod to let us know she would help find Davina.

"I'll talk to the priest. They might even be at the church. It's the last place we'd think to look for them, right?" Klaus suggested. "Ok. You check the church, I'll check everywhere else." Rebekah hung up the phone, all four of us mikaelson's on our search for Davina and Marcel.

————

Heyyy

Cute little Elirose moment ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 109 31
"For an eternity, darling." He smiled. - Amelia Mikaelson, the original witch hybrid and the old wife of Klaus Mikaelson. Five hundred years of mar...
37.2K 933 39
Paris, 1907. Fifteen-year-old Annette Chevalier enjoyed her ordinary life. She and her parents were not very well-off, but they were happy. Then th...
125K 4.7K 25
๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐—’ ๐– ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‹ | ๐–ช๐—…๐–บ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—„๐–บ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฅ๐—‚๐–ผ When a young orphan girl overwhelmed with power shows up in New Or...
56.2K 1K 36
AU > The Originals - It's been 10 years since the Mikaelson's fell to the deadly Hollow. Rebekah and Marcel happily living in New York, Kol getting r...