I Wanna Be Yours (Jean Kirste...

By 3mooie

{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... More

One (1) - Just His Friend
Two (2) - A Sudden Visitor
Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?
Four (4) - Lost Stars
Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss
Six (6) - Scout Veterans
Seven (7) - Leave
Eight (8) - Boyfriend
Nine (9) - Don't Die
Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc
Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)
Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)
Thirteen (13) - Wings of Freedom
Fourteen (14) - The Right Person
Fifteen (15) - Monster
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne (2)
Sixteen (16) - Trust
Seventeen (17) - Her Question
Eighteen (18) - The 57th Expedition
Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)
Twenty (20) - Raid in Stohess
Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)
Twenty-Two (22) - How To Let Go
Twenty-Three (23) - Utgard Castle
Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors
Twenty-Six (26) - Over
Twenty-Seven (27) - The Mission to Retrieve Eren
Twenty-Eight (28) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (II)
Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)
Thirty (30)
Thirty-One (31) - Important
Thirty-Two (32) - Family
Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow
Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'état
Thirty-Five (35) - Interior Police
Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family
Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love
Thirty-Eight (38) - Kenny Ackerman
Thirty-Nine (39)
Forty (40) - Betrayal
Forty-One (41) - The Truth
Forty-Two (42) - Forget
Forty-Three (43) - Pain
Forty-Four (44) - Massacred
Forty-Five (45) - Revenge
Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door
Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream
Forty-Eight (48) - Stay Here
Forty-Nine (49) - Vulnerable
Fifty (50) - Under The Moonlight
Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger
Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It
Fifty-Five (55) - Subjects of Ymir
Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours
To My Dearest Readers...
Sequel of I Wanna Be Yours

Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan

1K 46 34
By 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,040 words}

Y/n slowly opened her sleepy eyes.

She let out a yawn whilst she roamed her eyes around, her brows furrowed upon noticing that Ymir and Reiner are nowhere to be found.

Connie, Krista, Bertolt, Nanaba and Gelgar are still asleep. Y/n already knows where Henning and Lynne might be, the two are on the roof and keeping on look-out for everyone else.

"You awake?"

Y/n almost jumped out of shock when someone beside her spoke.

She looked at her side and saw Payne sitting beside her, he's leaning on the wall and eyes closed. "Your two former co-trainees left... I think they went to the upper room." Payne said.

The blond-guy opened his eyes and looked at Y/n, their kiss repeated on his mind, but he quickly brushed it off. Y/n immediately looked away to not make anymore awkward tension between them. The h/c girl stood up.

"I'll just check on them." Y/n said.

Payne just nod. He watched the h/c girl leave. When the h/c girl is already out of his sight, Pyane covered his mouth and let out a silent scream.

Damn jt! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Now we're awkward with each other! What should I do?! Ugh! Why did I have to kiss her?! Why did we have to kiss?! I hate myself right now!

--

Y/n raised a brow when she saw Reiner standing near a door of a room. Reiner Braun... the h/c girl chose not to make her presence known. She hid behind a wall and listened to whatever Reiner will say.

"What're you doing, Ymir...?"

Y/n raised a brow from the mention of her friend's name.

"Creeping into a girl's room at night, Reiner...? That's surprising...you didn't seem like the kind of guy who was interested in women..."

The h/c girl almost laughed because of Ymir's sarcasm. That's just so like her.

"Sure...and you don't look to me like the kind of girl who's interested in guys."

Y/n smirked, she crossed her arms over her chest and leaned on the wall. Well, it's obvious. That bitch loves a very sweet and kind, cute blond girl.

"Hah...I'm just digging around for something to fill my stomach. This'll probably end up being our last supper."

"I wanted to ask you...when Connie was tslking about his village, you... changed the subject on purpose, didn't you? If you can, I want you to keep acting that way...so that...he doesn't get too worried about his family..."

Y/n's brows furrowed once again, she looked at Reiner, even though it's only his back she can see. I don't know what they talked about since Payne and I were outside...but I'm guessing Ymir said something insensitive...

"What're you talking about?...ooh! This'll do. Herring isn't my favorite, but..."

Y/n saw Reiner walkee in inside the room. "Any more in there? Let me take a look."

"Here."

"This is canned food? What are these letters? I can't read them. This says... "Herring" on it...? I'm surprised, Ymir...you can read these things...?"

The h/c girl was confused as to what Reiner is talking about, she got curious especially when silence loomed in between Reiner and Ymir.

"All troops, wake up!! Get to the roof!! Everyone, now!!"

Y/n was shocked upon hearing Lynne's panicking voice.

She quickly rushed going up to the stairs making her way to the rooftop. Y/n looked back when she heard the footsteps of her comrades.

Payne and her made eye-contact.

The blond-guy was able catch up to her side, and now they're both running up, rushing to the rooftop.

"Sounds like badluck." Payne said.

"Yeah...and I'm hungry." Y/n said.

Everyone was shocked after they got onto to the rooftop and saw lots of titans are surrounding Utgard castle. 

"The moon came out, and the next time I knew..." Lynne muttered.

"Why?! Why are they still moving?! Hours have passed since the sunset!!" Gelgar said.

Payne, Y/n and 104th stared at the titans with wide-eyes, pure shocked.

"What's...going on here...?" Y/n asked.

"I thought titans...can't move at night?" Payne confusedly said.

"Hey...! Look at that!!" Connie said whilst he point at something. Reiner, Bertolt, Krista, Ymir, Y/n and Payne looked at where Connie is pointing.

They were shocked to see a strange walking titan. 17-meters tall and it's very fury, a titan that looks like a monkey. "It's huge...what the hell... is that thing...?" Connie asked.

"A titan...?" Payne answered.

The blond theb shook his head.

"Or doesn't it look like some sort of animal? Right?" Payne asked.

The young blond-guy raised a brow when he caught Reiner and Bertolt looking so surprised but also amazed upon seeing the beast titan.

Payne nudge Y/n's arm, making the young h/c lady to look at him.

Payne motioned for Y/n to look at Reiner and Bertolt.

Y/n raised a brow as she looked at Reiner and Bertolt, her brows shot-up upon seeing the disturbing amazement on the two boys' faces while staring at the beast titan.

Reiner Braun...Bertolt Hoover...

"Hey...It's...heading for the wall..." Connie said.

Y/n was distracted from staring at Reiner and Bertolt with suspicious eyes. She looked at the beast titan who's now heading for the wall.

Everyone of them were shocked when the tower they're standing at suddenly shook, making them to lose balance and hold onto something.

"Agh...!!"

Gelgar looked down, his eyes widened upon seeing titans are starting to come in. "Huh?! Wait..wait, wait, wait, wait...don't start...coming in here...you've got...to be kidding me..."

The man furiously stood on the edge and drew out his blades. "Don't fuck with me!! 'Cuz of you bastards, I can't even...get a drink!!" Gelgar said.

Y/n also ready her blades.

"Wait, we're gonna fight, too?!" Payne asked.

Y/n looked at him with an unamused look. "Of course, dumbass. You see we're the ones here who has an equipment." Y/n said. Payne frowned.

"Stay back recruits." Nanaba said.

The blond-woman stood on the edge as she drew out her blades. "It's time... to switch to vertical maneuvering."

Y/n, Payne, Henning and Lynne clibed on the edge and drew out their blades. "Let's go!!" Nanaba said.

The six jumped down and made their way to kill the titans. "I didn't sign up for this shit, Y/n!!" Payne shouted after messily slicing a titan's nape.

Y/n let out an annoyed groan. She turned around titan and sliced it's nape. "You followed me here, so deal with it, you dumb bitch!" Y/n said.

Y/n saw a titan behind Nanaba, she quickly hooked her wires to the titan's shoulder and made her way close to it, slicing off it's fingers to prevent it from grabbing Nanaba. Y/n went to it's back and neatly sliced off it's nape.

"Thanks, Y/n!" Nanaba said.

The six went on their titan-killing mode, by pairs (hope all). Gelgar and Nanaba helping each other, Payne and Y/n, and Henning and Lynne.

"Ugh...!!"

Y/n gritted her teeth when she saw the entrance of the fort is already  broken. She hissed when she saw a titan behind her, trying to reach her.

Y/n ignored it, all because she saw Payne already behind the titan.

The titan was about to get her, but Y/n remained calm and just turned around as she recklessly sliced off it's fingers, it's blood splashed on her face, Y/n smirked when Payne sliced off the titan's nape. The titan slowly fell on the ground, while the two of them raised a brow at each other.

"Well, don't you love it? I got your back, baby." Payne playfully said.

Y/n rolled her eyes, she turned her back on Payne and continued killing the titans as she made her way to Nanaba and Gelgar. Payne actee as if he's hurt for being ignored by Y/n.

"They broke through!!" Y/n said to Nanaba and Gelgar, the two just nod.

Y/n and Lynne made eye contact. Lynne is near to the 104th so she was the one to volunteer to tell them.

"Y/n! On your left!" Payne shouted.

Y/n looke at her left, she cringed when she saw a smiling titan trying to reach her. Y/n sliced off it's hand and even blinded it, she turned around the titan and sliced it's weak spot.

One more titan appeared behind Y/n, she was about to turn to face it, but she quickly moved away when she saw a wire coming her way.

Y/n looked at Payne who hooked his wire to the titan's back, the blond-guy made his way to the titan, passing by Y/n. Y/n looked back and watch Payne effortlessly killed the titan.

Tsk...he has such a great potential of becoming a scout...but he chose to rot in the MPB. Well, if only he didn't have any personal mission and joined the survey corps instead...he could be a ranking officer in the survey corps now. I'm sure uncle would love to have him in the survey corps... Y/n thought.

Y/n was shocked when she saw Reiner on a window carrying a titan.

"What the..."

She hooked her wires on a solid structure and made her way to the tower where the 104th are staying.

Connie stabbed the titan's jaw, making the titan to let go of Reiner's arm. The titan remained on the edge of the window. Y/n smirked when Bertolt pushed the titan while Ymir kicked the titan out of pure anger.

The titan started falling mid-air.

The timing was right, Y/n got close and sliced off the titan's nape.

"Nice kill, bitch!" Ymir said to Y/n.

Y/n chuckled. Shs hanged on the wall and watched the titan fall on the ground. Y/n made her way to the window of the fort. She stood on the edge and checked her co-trainees.

She was surprised upon seeing Reiner is hurt. But Y/n just shrugged. "You'll not die with that anyway." Y/n said.

"Everyone, all of you. Use all the things you can see here to seal the door. And someone treat Reiner's wound. Ne and Payne will defend this tower!" Y/n said.

"Roger!"

Y/n then left, she saw Payne already killing the titans trying to get close to the tower while Nanaba, Gelgar, Henning and Lynne are also busy killing the titans surrounding them.

Y/n just helped them, pouring all her anger and strength inti killing the titans. She didn't even notice that her gas is already near it's limits. And all of her blades are all used up already.

Payne and Y/n both hanged on the tower, heavily breathing out of exhaustion. They looked around and saw that they completely annihilated the bigger titans. Y/n wiped her sweat. "That takes care of the most of big ones...we have this tower to thank for that." Y/n said. She saw Mike's members are now together.

"Yeah. You rarely get the chance to fight in condition's this favorable..." Payne said.

"Looks like we might be able to pull this throug." Y/n said.

She saw Lynne and Henning heading to the tower where the 104th are.

Y/n and Payne stiffened on their place when they heard a strange noise from above. They looked up and saw rocks flyinh mid-air. "What?!" Payne said.

They were in agony when a loud booming sound happened and the rocks crashed onto the stables.

"The horses!!" Payne said.

Y/n gritted her teeth, she looked at the wall and saw the beast titan on top of it. "That fucking...monkey..." Y/n said.

"Oi!"

Payne quickly grabbed Y/n by the waist, Y/n was in horror when she saw a large rock flying mid-air.

They went far away from the tower, Y/n's eyes are wide-open when the large rock landed right on top of the tower. Nanaba, Gelgar, Payne, Y/n saw Henning and Lynne's desd bodies flew mid-air because of the large rock.

"Lynne!! Henning!!"

The four quickly made their way up. The rooftop has a large hole on the side. Nanaba and Gelgar took Henning and Lynne's body.

Y/n and Pyane's eyes fired up in anger upon seeing the two are already dead. Nanaba and Gelgar lay Henning and Lynne on the ground. The 104th arrived and was surprised to see what happened. "It's hopeless...they both died instantly." Gelgar said.

Y/n gritted her teeth. She gripped her blades' holders so tight. That monkey...

"Be careful... A boulder flying from over there toward the wall. That's what got them..." Gelgar said.

"What? But..." Krista said.

"From the wall...?" Ymir asked.

"That thing!!" Connie said and pointed at the beast titan. "There was just one titan that was walking towards the wall...it was...that beast titan that did this--agh!!"

Connie was in horror upon seeing multiple titans approaching.

"Multiple titans approaching...!! More than double the number we just dealt with..." Connie said, panicking.

Y/n, Payne, Nanaba and Gelgar's faces became evident with anger.

"What...?!" Gelgar said.

"This timing makes it feel like the titans are conducting some sort of strategic operation...it almosy feels as if...they're toying with us from the start..." Nanaba said.

Y/n ignored the multiple titans approaching them. The h/c girl glared daggers at the beast titan who's such a bitch rejoicing on top of the wall.

Hey...you look so happy...beast titan...

"Y/n! Let'a go!" Payne said.

Y/n came back to her senses.

Payne, Nanaba and Gelgar jumped down to charge at the titans. Y/n clicked her tongue and followed them. The remainings survey corps poured their strenght into killing the titans.

Y/n killed a titan at the same time her blades broke, her wires started losing balance, meaning her gas is already out. The h/c girl was in horror when a titan below her opened it's mouth wide. When she thought, she's gonne be eaten, Y/n was shocked when Payne got a hold of her and brought the two of them back up to the tower.

"Huh?! Payne! Wait!" Y/n said.

The h/c girl stiffened on her poace when she saw Gelgar was grabbed by a titan. "Sir Gelgar--" Nanaba quickly sliced off the titan's nape, and her blades already broke. Gelgar was thrown inside the tower, while Nanaba was stucked in many titans.

Payne shut his eyes. "Sorry." He said.

Y/n's eyes became glossy when she saw the titans grabbed Nanaba, not only Nanaba but also Gelgar. Payne covered her eyes as they landed on top of the tower. Y/n wasn't able to move upon hearing Nanaba's scream.

Krista kept throwing rocks at the titans but Ymir stopped her.

The 104th all have hopelessness in their eyes as they watched the two get eaten.

"Ow!"

Payne whined in pain when Y/n suddenly elbowed him in the stomach. He let go of Y/n who quickly looked down only to see titans.

Tears streamed down to Y/n's cheeks, she can't dee Nanaba and Gelgar anymore, meaning that they have already been devoured by titans.

Anger filled Y/n, she gritted her teeth and faced Payne. Everyone was surprised when Y/n grabbed Payne's shirt, while Payne just calmly stared at her. "Why?! Why did you drag me all the way up here?! I could've helped them!" Y/n said. Payne heavily sighed.

"How? How will you help them when your gas is empty and your blades already broken?" Payne asked.

"That doesn't matter! I could find away! But you just have to drag me up here and save yourself from getting eaten by titans! You let them die!" Y/n said, not thinking.

Payne was surprised a little.

Everyday, he's blaming himself for the tragic things that happened in his life. And now someone's blaming him too...worst, for the death of others.

Payne gritted his teeth and glared at Y/n, he grabbed Y/n's hand so tight that it made the h/c girl to whined in pain. Payne pushed Y/n, almost making her to almost fall on her butt, luckily Connie was able to catch Y/n.

"Hey!!" Connie said.

Y/n stared at Payne with wide-eyes, the playfulness on Payne is gone and he's looking at her with anger.

"What do you even know? To blame someone...what do you even know?" Payne asked.

Y/n wasn't able to say anything.

It was that moment she realized, that she went too far in blaming Payne. She knew it wasn't his fault, he just tried to save her and even himself. That's not a bad thing to do, but Y/n just couldn't acccept the fact that they lived while the others died.

Payne looked down.

He shook his head and heavily sighed. "You're such a pretty girl, but you can be dumb sometimes." Payne said.

The young man managed to calm down, he knows how to calm himself and stop himself from getting so angry. Or maybe it's just he doesn't want to get mad at Y/n, or he can't...

The blond-guy walked towards Y/n.

He frowned and offered a hand to the h/c girl to help her stand up properly. "Sorry for pushing you." Payne said.

Y/n blinked twice, she can't believe that Payne is not angry anymore.

The h/c girl stared at Payne with confused eyes as she reached for his hand and held it. Payne held her other arm and helped her to stand properly.

Y/n sighed. "Sorry..." She muttered.

Payne smirked as he leaned closed to
Y/n. "What is it, Y/n-chan? I can't hear you...hmm?" Payne teasingly said.

Y/n frowned and pushed Payne's face away. The h/c girl just shook her head, while Payne sadly smiled as he watch her walked towards her friends.

"Y/n...what should we do? Do we just...sit here, wait for the tower to collapse and get eaten?" Connie asked.

Connie's now sitting and holding his head looking so stress.

Y/n and the others went silent. "Can't we do...something? Can't we? Isn't there...anything we can do?!" Connie slamed his head on the wall. "Damn it!! Damn it!! Damn it!!"

Y/n looked down. She gritted her teeth and held her head, also feeling hopeless and distressed. "Sorry, I don't know what to do..." Y/n said.

I guess we're gonna die here...well it's not like I'm against it...but...yeah I'm against it...I don't want to die yet...

"I just wanted it...to have some meaning, you know? Our mission's half-finished...and now we're gonna he wiped out...?" Connie said.

"I want...to fight, too. If only...I had a weapon. Then I could die fighting with them..." Krista said.

Ymir looked at Krista with wide-eyes, she's genuinely surprised by what Krista said. "Krista...are you still going on about that?" Ymir asked.

The blond-girl looked at Ymir, wondering what she meant.

"What...?" Krista asked.

Ymir furrowed her brows as she stare at Krista. "Don't use their deaths. Those officers didn't dienso you'd have an excuse to commit suicide."

Krista's eyes widened, even Y/n, Payne, Connie, Reiner and Bertolt who heard Ymir were shocked.

"Ymir..." Y/n called the brunette-lady? but Ymir just ignored her.

"That...that's not what..." Krista muttered.

"You're not like Connie or those officers! You don't really think, "I don't want to die." You've always tried to think of a way to martyr yourself so everyone will praise you! Right?" Ymir frankly asked the blond-girl.

Krista's mouth was in agape, she stared at Ymir, with disbelief yet it was also obvious in her that Ymir is talking the truth. "I...I don't..."

Ymir held Krista's shoulder and stared at her straight in the eye. "Krista. Maybe you already forgot about this, but..." Ymir shut her eyes and gritted her teeth.

"This...is probably the end." Ymir said, she then looked at Krista. "Try to remember. The promise you made when we trained on those snowy mountains...together." Ymir said.

Y/n pursued her lips, Ymir and Krista are her best friend's, she knows that there's a deep bond between the two. She also know some secrets from the two, which she'll never tell anyone.

She knows that Ymir is hiding something as Ymir told her so.

And she knows that Krista is not Krista's real name.

She knows only a little, but it's a secre that Krista and Ymir can't just say to anyone, but they trusted her with it.

"The sun is rising..." Payne spoke.

The boys stared at the sun rising.

But Y/n kept staring at Ymir and Krista who're facing each other and just staring at one another.

Y/n smiled.  How beautiful these two are...love is beautiful... Y/n felt her heart ached for a reason, she doesn't know at all. Her heart's aching for Ymir and Krista. She's got a feeling... that the two girls will be separated.

Maybe I'm just over-thinking...

But then, Y/n is thinking...

Why does it feel like Ymir is saying goodbye? Why does it feel like it'll be the last time they'll be with Ymir?

"Never thought...I'd be seeing my last sunrise." Connie calmly said.

Y/n's brows shot-up when Payne held her hand. She looked at the blond-guy, and Payne teasingly smirked at her.

"Heh..I don't...just so you know mind dying with a beautiful lady. And I won't ever regret it." Payne said.

Y/n's lips quirked. She rolled her eyes at Payne and removed his hand on hers. "I can't believe you. You're flirting with me when we're out here about to die." Y/n sarcastically said.

Payne chuckled. "I want to die happy, not sad, you know." Payne said.

Y/n stared at Payne for a while. "Huh...what the heck? Do I make you happy?" Y/n asked, it wasn't actually a question, more like a sarcasm statement. Payne pursued his lips,
Y/n's eyes widened a bit when Payne gently bumped his forehead on hers.

"Maybe..." Payne said, and smiled.

Y/n blinked twice.

She just stared at nowhere.

Payne chuckled and pinched her right cheek and walked pass by her, the blond-guy leaned on the edge and stared down at the titans. "Yikes. They're all so ugly..." Payne muttered.

Connie nod in agreement to what Payne said.

"Hey, Y/n."

Y/n came back to her senses when Ymir was already in front of her.

"Huh?" Y/n said.

Ymir frowned. "You got yourself a new Jean, huh? You whore...." Ymir said, making Y/n to frown, too. Before Y/n could even say anything, Ymir put her hands inside Y/n's jacket's pocket.

"Hey! You pickpocket!" Y/n said.

Ymir chuckled. She took one of Y/n's hairpin. "Sorry. Gotta borrow this." Ymir said.

Y/n was confused.

"For what?" Y/n asked.

Ymir shrugged, she didn't answer and just pat Y/n's head. "You know, I don't like asking people for favor, but I have one favor to ask you." Ymir said.

Y/n stared at Ymir, waiting for what she will say. "Take care of Krista..."

Y/n went silent as she processed in her mind what Ymir asked her to do. The brunette walked passed by her.

Y/n immediately turned around to look at Ymir. "Wait... why me? I mean, I don't mind. But you're here, you'll do that better than me or anyone else! Ans why the hell do you need my hairpin?!" Y/n asked.

Ymir gritted her teeth, she anxiously smiled as she looked at Y/n. "Ugh. You're so annoying. Just do what I asked you to do, and his is my first favor, you know?!" Ymir said.

"B-but..."

"And I'll use your hairpin as a weapon...I'm going to fight."

Y/n's eyes widened, as well as Krista and the boys. "What?!" Y/n asked.

"Ymir? What are you planning?" Reiner asked.

Ymir looked at Reiner. "Who knows?  I'm not even sure myself." Ymir said.

The brunette then turned her back on Y/n and the boys, she faced towards Krista while staring at Y/n's hairpin. "Krista...I have no right to tell you how to live. So this is just...a wish of mine." Krista and Ymir stared at each other. "Live your life...with pride."

"What...?" Krista said.

Krista and everyone else were shocked when Ymir sprinted towards the edge. Krista raused her hands forward to stop Ymir.

"Ymir?! Wait!!" Krista said.

Ymir climbed on the edge then jumped down, leaving Krista who wasn't able to held her back.

Ymir used Y/n's hairspin to make a cut on her palm. Y/n and the boys went on Krista's side and stared at Ymir, their eyes widened when a bright flash and loud explosion happened right at where Ymir is.

They all stiffened on their place when Ymir is already a titan. A 5-meter titan with sharp teeth and claws.

Ymir jumped onto a tall titan's back and bit it's nape. "No way...Ymir can turn...into a titan...?" Connie said.

Y/n closed her eyes for a while, then open it just to make sure she's not dreaming. But in her disappointment, everything is real. She clenched her fists and muttered a curse under her breath. So this...is what she's hiding...

"Ynir..." Krista muttered.

Payne's brows shot-up when he noticed the shocked and terrified look on Bertolr and Reiner's face.

All of them are shock, but the two boys looks strangely surprise.

"Wait...that's the titan--from that day..." Reiner and Bertolt muttered.

The blond-guy, Payne, heard it, and he thought that there's surely something suspcious with the two guys.

Payne leaned closer to Y/n, both of them are now staringnat Ymir's titan, fighting the titans surrounding their tower. "Y/n...I don't like accusing or whatever...but you see, I strongly feel that there's something is suspicious... about them..." Payne whispered.

Y/n already knew who Payne's talking about, she remained silent and just side-eyed Reiner and Bertolt, she stared at the two with observing eyes.

Reiner Braun...Bertolt Hoover...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Day of Annie's Capture -

Y/n came rushing in inside Erwin's office, holding a roll of two papers. Erwin who's wearing his survey corps' jacket raised a brow upon Y/n's sudden arrival. "What's wrong, Y/n?" Erwin asked.

Y/n closed the door, she rushed towards her uncle and took the glass of water that's on Erwin's table.

"Wait that's not--"

Y/n drank the water, but she was surprised when it's bitter. But she's thirsty so she just drank it all.

Erwin sighed and shook his head. "That's not water. It's a liqour."

Y/n sticked her tongue. And even coughed. "Damn. Why do you even
drink liqour in the morning?!"

"I was trying to refresh my mind." Erwin calmly said. His eyes landed on the two roll of papers Y/n is holding.

"Is that it?" Erwin asked.

Y/n nod her head. "Yes. Luckily, commandant Shadis gave it." Y/n said. She opened the two papers and showed Reiner and Bertolt's files.

Erwin took Reiner and Bertolt's file and started reading it's contents.

"Uncle, these two...they don't have any past records, but they put in their files that they came from a small village in wall Maria 5 years ago, their past records being missing is understanable, but I want to tell you, I found out something else." Y/n said.

Erwin looked at her and waited for what she will say. Y/n took out another roll of paper inside her jacket's pocket. She gave it to Erwin.

Erwin opened it and saw that it's Annie's file. The blond-man started reading it, and noticed some similiraties in Reiner and Bertolt's files. "I also asked for Annie's files in the traning corps...it turned out that... she came from the same place as Reiner and Bertolt...and...they're all actually have knowm each other since the wall fell. Their names are also listed as a group on the evacuees five years ago. Yet they acted like strangers in the training corps..."

Y/n clenched her fists. She slammed her fists on the table out of frustration. "I don't want to accuse. But I read some reports of wall Maria's breach five years ago, it was said in your reports that footprints of children were seen outside the gate. This is just my hunches...but...what if Reiner, Annie and Bertolt...were those owners of footprints?" Y/n asked.

Erwin turned around, he walked towards the window and stared outside while rolling the papers.

"We don't have solid proof, but you might be right. I'll ask for the records of the survivors five years ago...Y/n, you'll go to the south, you know what to do. Keep an eye on these two." Erwin said.

Y/n furrowed her brows and nod her head. "Yes, commander." Y/n said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Back to the Present -

Y/n took out her other hairpin, she held it tight, as is she's ready to kill someone. Y/n closed her eyes and let out a deep breath. Reiner Braun... Bertolt Hoover...if it comes out..that they're also traitors...I have to bring them down here...right here, right now.
____________________________________

:()

A/n: I'm sorry for not updating for a while! I was busy with finishinh Luciana Ackerman, my third book.

Anyways, I'll be active on updating this book again! Sunday to Thursday will be the updates for IWBY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
17.2K 529 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...
71.5K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
37.8K 1.9K 44
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚. ───── A girl who is...