Mate | A BTS Warewolf AU

By 7deadlysinsfics

From the moment your eyes met his in the forest, Jungkook felt it in his soul that you were his mate; that he... More

One: Prelude
Two | Don't Look Back
Three | No Longer Alone
Four | Use Me
Five | Welcome Home
Interlude: You
Six | An Omegas Voice

Seven | Free

1K 38 1
By 7deadlysinsfics

⚠️
18 + | mature sexual content, oral sex, fingering, penetrative sex, sex outdoors, creampie, angst, fluff, mentions of wolf trafficking

♾️

Three subtle knocks on your bedroom door synchronized with your pulse. Jungkook followed you upstairs, which surprised you since he usually kept his distance and gave you room to process.

"Can we talk?" His fear could be heard in his hushed voice. You could hear his feet uncomfortably shifting behind the closed door, waiting for your permission to enter. You considered making him wait even longer, but to be honest, you weren't actually furious with him—you were simply jealous and being petty about it. When you told Jungkook you wanted Soo-ah gone, he at least honored your wishes.

I mean, that had to be worth something, right?

When you opened the door for Jungkook, you boldly held his stare. Due to shyness or nervousness, you'd often look away, but things gradually improved between you. You were becoming progressively more at ease in his presence. What's more, how could you not be? He'd been nothing but polite to you since the beginning. He provided you with a safe haven to dwell. The very least you could do was give him a chance to speak. You had no idea what would've happened to you if he hadn't discovered you lost and injured in the forest that night.

"Come in," you said as you motioned to your room, closing the door once he was inside. "I'm not mad at you, Jungkook."

His face instantly conveyed how surprised he was that you weren't. "Are you sure you're not?"

"I'm jealous, okay?" I'm sorry, but I can't help myself. That must irritate you. I'm well aware that I have no right to be; we're not—"

Jungkook didn't have to think about calming you; his hands held your face instinctively, and his heart warmed as you leaned into his touch. To keep him there, you clasped your hands around his wrists.

"We aren't what?  Hm?"

You sighed, looking up at him in shame. At the very least, he believed it. "We're not a couple—we're not together."

"You're my mate, baby," you adored it when he addressed you that way. You were taken aback by his smile when he stated it. Jungkook was stunning.

You gave him a mischievous glare, "You know what I mean."

"Yes, I do." I'm only joking around with you, pretty girl. And I'm not bothered by your jealousy. When you told Soo-ah that I was yours, I wanted to take you in front of everyone."

"Jungkook!" With your eyes wide and giggling, you slapped his chest. The sound of your laughter enthralled him. He wanted to make you laugh always.

"I'm not joking! It was so hot watching you claim me like that, baby. I know you don't want to hear it, but I have the same feelings about you. As though you were mine."

"Honestly, it doesn't bother me when you say I'm yours," you admitted. "I know you don't mean in the sense that you own me. I wasn't offended when you said I was yours the night of the fight. I just was angry about the whole thing because I was afraid you or Joon would get hurt."

The mention of Jungkook's best friend made his jaw tighten. He couldn't stop himself! Jungkook was still envious, even though they were fine now. Knowing that Namjoon got to be inside you, touch you, and hear the beautiful noises you made when you came, fucked with his head. 

"Are you aware of Namjoon's affections for you?" You took a step back after releasing Jungkook's wrists. His stare remained fixed on you as if trying to figure out if you even knew what was going on, but you honestly didn't.

"No, he doesn't," you said. "Joon would have told me. We've known each other for months and—"

"And what?" Jungkook queried, but he had a sense of what you were about to say. Namjoon had been your heat mate for months, and you wanted to believe he would've said something.

You groaned and shook your head, "Nothing." You messed everything up by fucking Namjoon, but how could you have known? It didn't make you feel any better, though. Is this how Jungkook feels about it all the time? Soo-ah is a different story; she's a stranger to you. In a few days, she'd be a figment of your imagination. He and Namjoon, on the other hand, were like brothers. They had formed an unbreakable bond, and you were there in its center. "I swear, I don't feel that way about him. I only care about him as a friend."

Jungkook could sense you were telling the truth. He felt compelled to soothe you, touch you. He let out a long sigh of relief and again reached for you.

"I believe you." You visibly relaxed at his words. "I hope you believe me too when I say there's nothing between Soo-ah and me. There never was. She just was someone I spent my ruts with. I won't deny that she wanted something more, but I was always clear with her about my intentions. Perhaps I should've stopped it when she clarified her intentions."

"Yes, maybe you should've," but there was no bite to your words. You only teased, and Jungkook seemed pleased by that. "I believe you."

"Good," he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Want to go for that run in the forest I promised you earlier?"

The excitement in your eyes melted him, "I've been dying to go for a run."

♾️

After their findings, Seokjin and his mate were at a loss for words. Even though most of the guys were out on an assignment, he didn't want anyone finding out before they found out how to deal with the matter. They'd gone into Jungkook's office to avoid being overheard.

Seokjin didn't want to believe the worst because he thought he knew Jungkook well. They'd known each other for a long time. He assumed Jungkook had reasons for not saying anything.

"I mean, it has to be a member of Jungkook's family. Jeon Choon-sik," Sun-hee read the name out loud again. "And the fact that the man is a dead ringer for Jungkook makes it more obvious. Guessing by the date, perhaps a three- or four-times great-grandfather?"

"Could be," Seokjin answered as he walked over to the window, distracted by someone's laughter. It was you and Jungkook removing your clothes. Sun-hee stood beside him and smiled as you two ran and shifted into your wolves and disappeared through the thicket of trees.

"They look beautiful together," Sun-he sighed. "And Jungkook seems so much happier with her around." She glanced over at Seokjin, who was still staring out the window, gnawing at his bottom lip in thought. "Hey, it's alright. We will talk to Jungkook about what we found out when they get back. I'm sure he'll tell you because he knows you'll listen before judging him."

He kissed her and held her in his arms for a while. Seokjin felt so lucky to have her.

♾️

You ran fast, the trees a blur around you as you sped through the forest. The breeze felt like a dream against your face. You nearly forgot about Jungkook running behind you. You were so captivated by the smells and scenery surrounding you that it was simple for you to get caught up in it. For the first time in your life, you felt free.

You came to a halt as you heard the sound of flowing water ahead. You took in the new smells by lifting your snout in the air. It was incredible how much stronger your senses were as a wolf. A sudden calmness washed over you. You felt serene and at peace in this beautiful lush place that made you feel alive. For so many years, you were trapped and reduced to an experiment, treated like cattle and almost sold like a piece of candy to a terrible man you hoped never to encounter.

Suddenly, a slew of emotions churned within you, and you felt compelled to express them. The howls that tore from you were filled with all the pain and loss you'd gone through. It seemed as though you were finally letting go of everything that worried you, the uncertainty you'd been forced to tolerate since childhood. This place and its people were your new life, and you would embrace it. You finally had a choice, and it was all your own to make.

Jungkook sat next to you, his nose poking the side of your neck as you continued to wail. When he began scenting you, elevating your head for him as he licked and nibbled at you, it helped calm you down. You rolled onto your back and let Jungkook lick into your mouth as he pressed you into the grass. You could sense his excitement. You shifted back to your human form, a bit worried since you weren't sure you were ready to fuck as a wolf.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook said after he too shifted back. "I only wanted to console you. I didn't mean to—"

You wrapped your arms around his neck, bringing him closer to your face, "It's alright. You can console me this way too," you reached between your bodies and gripped his hard cock. You swallowed his pleasured groan with a kiss as you slowly stroked his length. The whines he let out; you couldn't properly articulate how it made you feel when he became so vulnerable with you. The first word that sprang to your mind was "safe." He wasn't scared to be himself with you; despite being an alpha, he never shied away from expressing how much you affected him. Knowing that made you want to open yourself to him more. Jungkook made you feel at ease enough to be yourself around him too.

Jungkook kissed your hand softly before kissing down between your thighs to taste you. When his tongue made contact with your clit, flicking and sucking on it while his fingers teased your slicked hole, you gasped. Never in your wildest fantasies could you imagine having sex in the woods, much alone with your soulmate. There was nothing like being naked, surrounded by nature, and with the person you were falling in love with.

He pushed your thighs up, opening you more for him as he sucked and licked between your folds, his tongue occasionally teasing your aching hole along with his fingers. Your back arched when Jungkook pushed in three fingers. He was near feral as he ate you out, growling while he sucked on your clit, and his fingers fucked you deep, making sure to stimulate your g-spot.

"A—Alpha, please." Jungkook held tightly onto your thighs, pressing you to the ground as you tried to rock your hips up. His eyes snapped up to look at you when you sat to stare at his work.

Jungkook looked beautiful with his face buried in your pussy, enjoying every second. He fucked you with his tongue now, dark eyes staring at you as his thumb pressed on your clit. Your moans echoed throughout the forest, which made Jungkook more aroused. Your pretty noises, paired with the sounds of running water from the river, were pure magic to his sensitive ears.

Your body trembled as you came and cried his name, feeling so fucked out that tears welled up in your eyes. "Fuck, that was so good," you said, pulling at Jungkook's hair and bringing his lips to yours. He groaned when you started licking your essence from his chin, nose, and around his mouth, his cock twitching against your pussy. Jungkook was just as needy for you.

"What is it?" You asked, laying back on the grass. Jungkook stared at you, taking in every single one of your features.

"I just... you make me happy, pretty girl." Jungkook lowered his head and kissed you breathless, folding your leg to your chest and sliding inside you in one go. The stretch had you gasping for air, but he swallowed all of them with his kiss. You rocked your hips in sync with his thrusts, moaning incoherencies with every brush to your g-spot. You opened your eyes to catch him staring at how he entered you, mesmerized by how wet you were, how perfectly you took his cock.

"Oh, fuck! Baby, I—" you could barely get a word out from how Jungkook pistoned into you. He'd raised your other leg and pressed it into your chest, spreading you more. He didn't know where to look. Your face contorted in ecstasy, mouth hanging open, repeatedly moaning his name. He watched as your cunt sucked him in, the vice-like grip of your walls bringing him closer to orgasm.

"Cum with me, baby. Please cum with me," Jungkook sounded almost pained. The truth was that he was trying hard not to cum before you. He loved watching you fall apart on his cock, and he never wanted to miss that. You were beautiful to look at while letting go and Jungkook was obsessed with the vision of you writhing underneath him, asking him not to stop. Fuck, he could never.

You came with a loud cry; the drag of Jungkook's cock had your body trembling, cunt fluttering and bringing him to orgasm as well. Jungkook fucked you until he gave you everything, filling you up how you begged him to do. Both sweaty and panting, you held each other, not caring about him still buried inside of you. You could stay like that forever if given a choice.

"You're so good, little wolf. You drive me crazy. Do you know that?"

You could barely talk, so you kissed him. The kiss was languid, loving and Jungkook melted into it. He brushed your sweaty hair away from your face to look at you, gorgeous and sated — all his.

"We should probably head back," you whispered into his ear. Jungkook was scenting you, nipping at your neck and thinking about the day you'll allow him to mark you. You got to scent him too before he answered and slid out from you, your cum and his dripping down your ass and to the ground. Jungkook really wanted to clean you up, but you were right; it was getting late, and you needed to get back.

You both shifted and raced back home. You won.

♾️

"Jungkook and YN are back. How should we do this?" Sun-he asked Seokjin. She couldn't hide how nervous this all made her, but she didn't want him worrying about her when he needed to focus on what he had to tell Jungkook, so she brushed it aside.

"I think I should talk to him alone first. Do you think you can keep YN some company?" He smiled sweetly at his mate, rubbing her arms for comfort because even though Sun-hee hadn't said anything, Jin was very attuned to her emotions, as much as she tried to hide them.

"Yes. I can do that. The rest of the guys got home with some new cases. I can take her with me and have her assist me in anything they might need," Sun-hee assured him.

"Alright. But if any of the families need me, don't hesitate to call me."

"Will do. I'll leave you to it then."

"Oh my god!" Sun-hee laughed as you and Jungkook walked inside the house, barefoot, a little muddy, and leaves in your hair. "I take it the run was... exciting?"

"That's one way to put it," Jungkook chuckled, bringing you in for a kiss on the cheek. Sun-hee found it endearing that you still got bashful whenever Jungkook showed you affection in front of others.

"Well, that's good to know. Jungkook, Jin wants to talk to you for a minute. YN, I wondered if you would like to accompany me to treat some families the guys brought in a while ago. Some have cuts and bruises—"

"You mean people they saved from... facilities like the one I came from?"

"Yes. Some were trafficked. Are you okay to help?"

"Of course, unnie. I'll just take a quick shower and meet you back down here," you waved to Jungkook and ran up the stairs.

"Noona, do you think she'll be okay? Isn't it too soon to have her around people who went through what she did not long ago?

Sun-hee gave Jungkook a reassuring smile, "I think this will be good for her. She's been cooped up here for weeks, and she's been restless lately. I bet you've noticed." Jungkook nodded. He'd noticed, but he assumed it had to do with their situation. "She's very sweet and loving, and I think the younger ones will take to her quickly."

"I guess you're right. But if you see something affecting YN too much, please bring her back."

"Promise. Jin is waiting for you in your office."

"Thanks, I'll go see what he wants," Jungkook said as he made his way to the kitchen to grab a water bottle before heading up to his office.

Sun-hee was waiting for you outside, leaning against a golf cart. Apparently, another part of the property you hadn't seen yet was located a few minutes away.

"It's where we provide temporary housing for trafficked survivors. Anything they need, we try to provide as best as possible. Once they're better, we help them find a job and a place to live."

You couldn't believe Jungkook hadn't told you any of this. It made your chest ache from how proud it made you that he and all the people surrounding him were good people with big hearts. To open their home to so many strangers was admirable.

You'd begun to feel like a nuisance recently — not having anything to do around the house because the staff took care of everything. Celine took care of the cooking and some of the cleaning with the help of other maids. Whenever you tried to help with chores, she'd scold you and remind you that you were a guest. But you wanted to make yourself useful somehow and not sit around doing nothing.

"I want to help, unnie, in any way I can; just tell me what you need," you said enthusiastically.

"Thank you, YN," She patted your knee as she drove carefully up a small hill. You weren't sure what to expect, but you definitely weren't expecting such a huge house surrounded by a beautiful lush garden and a small park just a few feet away. You also weren't expecting kids running around, shrieking and laughing. They seemed so happy.

"Whoa," you said as Sun-hee parked the golf cart, and you jumped out. "It's beautiful." The place was bigger than the main house.

"We try to make their lives as normal as possible. Some of these kids have never been outside of a facility — having been born in them and separated from their mothers."

"I wasn't born in one, but I know how it feels to grow up in it. I was told my mother died after I was taken. Elena said my mother probably fought hard to keep me, and that's why those monsters killed her," your eyes burned with unshed tears. You hadn't thought of your mother for a while, but she always lived in your heart.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that, sweetheart," Sun-hee gently rubbed your arm. "Do you still remember her?"

"I was only five years old, but yeah, I do." You closed your eyes, breathing in the fresh air and feeling the sun's warmth on your skin. "She was beautiful, with an even more beautiful voice. Every night, she'd sing me Just the Way You Are to get me to calm down, and it always worked. It was her favorite song."

"The one by Billie Joel?"

"The same one," you smiled.

You used to hum it to sleep when you first arrived at the facility years ago. You did it for years as a way to keep a part of your mother with you.

"Let's go inside. I'll introduce you to some of the people that have been with us for a while now. Some have decided to stay and work with us to help new survivors." You happily accepted and followed her inside, taking in the haven Jungkook had built with the help of his friends.

Sun-hee initially led you into what seemed to be a music room. Small children of similar ages sat in a circle; their whole concentration focused on a woman seated in a chair, playing the guitar. You smiled as you saw a small girl sitting next to her on the floor, clutching her leg. You were curious whether the tiny girl was hers.

When the woman began singing, the hairs on the back of your neck rose.

It can't be.

But you'd recognize that tone and voice anywhere. Her face was hazy in your memories, but her voice was unforgettable. Sun-hee noticed your distress and inquired whether you were all right, but you couldn't seem to pay her any focus. Instead, your body pushed forward almost instinctively, tears streaming down your cheeks as she sang your favorite song. The song that helped you survive for many years.

I said I love you; that's forever

And this I promise from the heart

"Mama?"

♾️

banner by @/eerieedits on tumblr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
186K 5K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...