[THE VAMPIRE'S LOVER]S.2

By Eiji_Suki

WARNING:GAY/LESBIAN Bakukiri -bottom(kiri) -Top(baku) Content=ROMANCE BL/LB Enjoy 🍹 More

<MEET MY FAMILY>
<GRADUATE!>
<BE MINE!>
<GETTING MARRIED??>
<BROTHER-IN-LAW>
<STILL PLANNING>
<TOO TIRED>
<WEDDING DAY>
<BEST TIME>
<BEST TIMEΒ²>

<FRIEND OR MORE?>

431 11 3
By Eiji_Suki

It was a very fine day for the blondie angry pomeranian but at the other side the reddish boy felt so much tired."You okay?"Bakugou asked Kirishima who almost sleep on his on the way to his room."Y-yeah! I-im fi-... ne.."Kirishima yawn.Bakugou smiled,"You're tired arent you?"Kirishima then just nodded."Go sleep i will help you with all your works but only for today!"Kirishima then look at Bakugou face,"Y-you serious?"Bakugou then just nodded and said,"But only this time..."Kirishima then smiled then nodded."Now go sleep! I dont want to look your face become like a shit again tomorrow!"Kirishima then just smiled and walk to his room and sleep.'Ugh! What kind of school work is this?!!'Bakugou stressed out.'Ugh! Whatever it is i need to done it for him...'He then start making Kirishima's work.

*NEXT DAY*

"Bakugou~"When Kirishima check him at out he didnt see him but he do sees Mina and Sero though.'Mina!'"Hi Kiribae!"Mina said while she walking towards Kirishima."H-hi Mina..."Mina then look Kirishima in his eye."Look like your sad huh?Whats wrong? Tell me!"Kirishima then sighed and said,"Have you seen the vampire or anyone in here?"Mina then smiled and said,"Oh so you loose your vampire boyfriend huh?~"Kirishima then blushed and said,"Hey! Were not dating!"Mina then smiled and said,"Did you got a mark?"Kirishima then said,"I dont even know how his mark look like?!"Mina then giggles."What so funny huh?!"Suddenly Bakugou was walking downstairs."Oh uhm...It was just it was so much funny when Sero use his taoe to clean his window at his home.Right?!"They then faked their laughed."Hmm... Whatever i dont care but for now i need Kirishima maybe just for a minute."Kirishima then smiled and said,"Of course! And also why do you need to ask for a permission?"Bakugou smiled and said,"Oh its nothing...just wanna make sure that your still exist and not dead."Bakugou then laughed while Kirishima was just gonna dealed with his friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 301 10
His Other Daughter | the vampire diaries universe Athena Mikaelson, or Athena Gilbert as she was known all her life, is originally Klaus Mikaelso...
125K 5.9K 23
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
1.4K 63 10
Silver was always in and out of the hospital, not for the reasons you may think, his parents just work there and often times take him there to meet t...
75.2K 998 8
!! All oneshots are under revision. I will rewrite many and then later fill out your requests. !!