All because of a Murder (Matt...

By JustaFangirl10

Y/n Granger was having a normal day until she decided to go to a book store in the muggle world. There, she a... More

Meet the People
Murder
Surprise Guest
Threat
Partners, Potions, and Quidditch
"Love" and "Death"
Roommate
Party's and Slumber
Blood
Meeting the Parents (partially)
The Rest of the Night
Morning After
Romeo and Juliet
Halloween Party
Waking up with you
A/N
When the fun's over...
Sky High
Detention
Noses and None
Fine Line between Love and Hate
A/N
The Past Collides
2 Steps Ahead
Don't get your Parties in a Twist!
Memory Shift
Deadly Dinner
The Promise
The Wedding is On?
Living in the Moment
Truth or Dare
The Proposal
A/N
Christmas Break
The Library
A/N
My Wedding Day
A/N: NEW STORY!!!

A/N

4.6K 40 3
By JustaFangirl10

I've been falling behind on the story a bit! I'm really sorry <3. 

I promise I'm not going to leave it unfinished; I'm going to try and give it the ending it deserves.

I just want to say thank you for all the support. This story has gotten me through some hard times, and I have to thank you guys because you're what made this all happen.

I'm sorry if I got your hopes up thinking this was another chapter :( 

I will be posting another chapter soon hopefully, but I'm way busier than I was when I started this. So, that's why it's been taking a while to post. I have even more coming up, so that's why it's taking even longer to post lately.  

Please do not give up on me! I understand if you do! I'm trying! I swear, but I have a lot of things coming up! I hope you understand.

Moral of the story: I'm sorry and thank you!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 51.4K 92
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™. "๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™ฏ๐™ค, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๏ฟฝ...
69.9K 1K 29
โš ๏ธTRIGGER WARNINGโš ๏ธ This story contains: Swearing, Death, Mention SA & Cringe Jokes Evelyn Potter (y/n) is in her third year at Hogwarts with her bro...
15.1K 235 24
In her fifth year, Y/N Granger meets the new guy Mattheo Riddle. They get to know eachother and get closer and closer to eachother. Everything seems...
266K 4.3K 64
The character mattheo riddle doesn't belong to me. All creds go to @yasmineamaro *TW* contains: abuse, depression, blood, knives, rape, sh, ed, suici...