Perfectly You (Shinichiro Sa...

By Loveless_Lia28

(Shinichiro Sano x Todoroki! Reader) [Status: On going] Updates: slow ❖Tokyo Revengers X My Hero Academia ➥To... More

❅ 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 ❅
❅ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 ❅
❅ 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❅
❅ 𝙻𝚘𝚐 #𝟷; 𝟷𝟸-𝟶𝟷-𝚡𝚡 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 ❅
𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 #𝟶𝟶𝟷
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ❅
𝐓.𝐑 - 𝟐𝟔𝟗; 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐓.𝐑 - 𝟐𝟕𝟎; 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❅
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❅
IMPORTANT A/n
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❅
❅ 𝙻𝚘𝚐 #𝟸; 𝟶𝟹 - 𝟷𝟶 - 𝚡𝚡 ❅
note
❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡 ❅

❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❅

5.5K 288 15
By Loveless_Lia28

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ
──────•°•❅•°•──────

"Just keep running I'll explain to you later!"

──────•°•❅•°•──────

WARNING: MANGA SPOILERS!!!

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Walking up to the familiar trail. Y/n looked ahead with her phone in hand with it's flashlight on.

Luckily it didn't rain otherwise it would have been slippery walking through the stoned paths.

'It's quite cold...' Y/n thought as she walked. I mean winter was just around the corner afterall.

Finally reaching the area, Y/n's dual colored eyes meet with a cyan blue hue. Bringing slight panic to her entire body.

"Touya!"

Icy smoke filled the area as Y/n rushed to the boy quickly checking him for any injuries

"What the hell are you doing?!" The girl asked in panic, hands on the male's cheeks as frost bites rose up her arms.

"Nee-chan My quirk got stronger! I improved!" Touya exclaimed with joy.

"What?"

Honestly the only person who could get Y/n to lose her shit was no one other than her 3 year-younger brother.

"You saw it! My blue flames! My flames turned blue!" Touya was nearly jumping up and down with excitement whilst Y/n was the opposite

Sure, she's happy for her brother but was he really prioritizing this achievement over his own health and safety? If it weren't for her, blue flames couldn've been dancing around them!

"Touya!" Y/n called out snapping the boy out of his thoughts.

"What the hell were you doing?! You could've gotten hurt! Or maybe worse! You can't practice your quirk like that here outside near flamable items! Or anything that catches on fire!" Y/n scolded gripping onto the male's shoulders.

"But Nee-chan! Isn't this great?! Dad will surely praise me! I can get his approval! My quirk's finally strong!--"

* S L A P ! *

Couldn't he just snap out of his delusion?

"Touya! Could you snap out of it!? He won't give a damn! He won't care because he was his perfect 'creation' now! So could you please just stop from excerting yourself just to get his stupid approval!!"

Silence filled the air, as the ice Y/n made slowly melted. The frostbites trailing up her arms disappearing.

Y/n couldn't stand anoyher day seeing Touya all wounded up becuase he trained himself to hard. She could stand the fact she could hear him crying late at night out of frustration.

Call her harsh sure, but how else could she show her worries when she can't even show simple emotions? How can she express something when she doesn't know how to? Everything has always been bottled up and stored away. Having No room nor the time to throw them or let them out.

"...Why can't you be happy for me too?!"

"Touya I am happy for you--"

"It's easy for you to say because Dad gives you recognition! He always approves of what you do!"

"I don't even need it!"

"But I do!"

Normally the sentence; "Silence filled the air as he/she heard those three words" always and usually ment hearing the words 'I love you' or 'I Like You'
But that wasn't the case for the two siblings.

"Dad told me I can be the greatest hero that can beat All Might! I can help him! But it changed because I wasn't strong enough! But my quirk improved now! H-he'll surely approve of me! So why can't nee-chan just be supportive! You said it yourself! You'll help me! Y-you'll support me with whatever I do!"

Yelling out those words, as the temperature around the area went crazy. The ice Y/n created to stop the flames earlier begun to melt, though from where Y/n was standing everything from behind her was cold. Same with Touya everything was burning hot, despite no flames were lit.

Both of them couldn't fully control their quirks once they were emotionally unstable in a negative way.

"Just say it! Your jealous of me! That's why you don't want me to tell dad!" Touya yelled, balling his fist. Before rushing of, harshly bumping into Y/n's shoulder.

"Touya!" Y/n called out though the male only continued to run away.

She wasn't jealous.
Because she didn't want him to feel the disappointment she felt the moment she found out, their father's love and encouraging words of him telling them they could be the bestest heroes. Were only for show. That those words were nothing but empty words for the sake of his plans of being no. 1.
Y/n fully realized such when they had Fuyumi. It was becuase he couldn't be satisfied with her and Touya.

Though when Rei had announced she was pregnant with Touya. Y/n thought they wanted another child so she wouldn't be lonely. But that opinion changed when her siblings soon followed.

She and Touya still wasn't enough though they still went through harsh training. Next were Fuyumi and Natsuo, he found them useless both quirks being related to ice, thus labeled as 'failures'. Then Shoto came into the picture, even when he was born Enji looked so happy, that happiness was doubled the moment Shoto received his quirk one night when he was 5.

It was more easier to give up all her hopes of their father actually approving of them, being a hero like what their father mentioned, Rather than wanting to excert themselves in hopes to please the man who they label as 'father' or 'dad'.

A sigh had left Y/n's lips as she quickly composed herself. Turning around Y/n took out her phone quickly texting Fuyumi as she begun to walk away.

╔═════════════════════╗
    To: Fuyumi
       Found him. He'll be home soon.
╚═════════════════════╝

'I should apologize... Though I should let him cool off for a bit...' 

────────────────────────────

The sounds of yelling could reach Y/n's ears as entered the household.

It only gave Y/n the automatic response for Y/n to quietly rush into a certain room. Her dual colored eyes immediately seeing two small forms curled up to the corner.

"Natsuo, Fuyumi..."

"Nee-chan!"

Rushing towards the oldest, Y/n pulled the two into a hug.

"Was I out too long?"

Their was no response. Yet she could feel them shake within her hold.

"A...friend in school made me listen to this song... It was pretty nice." Y/n started off before pulling out two portable cassette players from her bag.

"It's an old song though, so it's hard to find a good quality version from the net"

Putting the headphones on them. Before taking out two copies of the same tape from her bag. Playing them in the highest volume possible. It wasn't enough to damage their eardrums ofcourse. Just enough to muffle out the screaming in the background.

Her heterochromatic eyes watched as their trembling slowly ceased. As she remembered how exactly did she knew of such song.

"It's a pretty good song! I promise, just listen to it for a sec!"

She could still hear a certain dark eyed male's begging, before she gave in and agreed to listen to whatever song he wanted her to hear.

What a day...

THE NEXT DAY...
AFTER SCHOOL

"So they're busy?" Y/n questioned Shinichiro as both walked out of school.

"Basically yes." The male answered, scratching his nape.

Takeomi was in cleaning duty, and was needed to rush home immediately. Wakasa was actually absent to his school today due to a sudden emergency. While Benkei had a few errands to run.

Silence filled the atmosphere as both teens walked... Shinichiro would normally start a conversation though when it came to Y/n he had no idea what he should use as a topic. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable nor he wanted to pry into her personal business.

"...do you fight with your siblings sometimes...?" Y/n asked making tge charcoal haired male look at the dual haired teen beside him.

"Not that I remember us having any... Just a few childish fights here and there." Shinichiro answered.

"I see..."

"Is something wrong...?" Shinichiro questioned with hesitation.

'Should I tell him...?'

"I had a small argument with my brother last night." Y/n answered she looked at the ground

"With Shoto-kun?" Shinichiro queried, From his perspective the boy was too timid to even fight with anyone, chilidish or not.

"No, with Touya... He's 3 years younger than me, the one your gang member nearly beaten up" Y/n answered making Shinichiro grimace at the memory.

"Though I think I should've have been less harsh..." Y/n sighed

"Uh, if you don't mind what exactly did you two argue about...?"

"Would you still encourage your siblings if they do something bad for their health? Both mentally and physically?"

"That's kinda hard... They might hate me, but if it's best for them then it's fine... They'll probably understand someday." Shinichiro answered as Y/n stayed silent

'Will Touya understand so though? He's too stubborn'  Y/n thought.

"Shit." Y/n heard the male beside her snapping her out if her thoughts as she looked at the Shinichiro, only to see him looking at something in front of them.

Looking at the same direction the male was looking at Y/n's heterochromatic eyes immediately met with a couple thug looking males. Who also seemed to spot them.

"Well if it isn't Sano!" One male spoke, which Y/n assumed to be the leader of their group considering how he stood at the middle.

"Looks like he has a date too!" A male who stood by their leader's right exclaimed.

'Why are they talking like they haven't drank water in months...?' Y/n thought not like that she gave a damn but it was quite annoying to hear.

"So what about we finish our last conversation, huh Sano?" Their leader spoke as Y/n felt a sudden tug on her wrist, Before she knew it she was being dragged away in a fast pace.

"Run!"

"After them!"

Sure Shinichiro might be able to handle a few them though, he didn't want to drag Y/n into affairs that might trouble or indanger her in the future.

"Do you know those guys?" Y/n asked as she ran along in the same pace as Shinichiro

"Just keep running I'll explain to you later!"

'Just what have I gotten into these past days...?'

【1735 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ 】
ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ: ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 21, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 5.6K 100
⚠️ PLEASE DO NOT STEAL COVER ⚠️ (Y/n) is a girl who moves into Musutafu to become the greatest hero! She goes through ups and downs but has the sup...
340K 8.4K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
401K 16.4K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
77.3K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...