There's two of us now!? (Sund...

Por imfoodokay

(Cover is not mine!) So I'll been seeing a lot of Sundrop x Moondrop stories and well I wanted to do my own... Mais

Chapter 1: Sneaking out
Chapter 2: Caught
Not a chapter 💀
Chapter 3: News
Chapter 4: Waiting for the day (aka a somewhat normal work day)
Just art sorry
(Update)
Chapter 5: MOON?!
Chapter 6: The Answer
Chapter 7: The Answer Part 2
Chapter 8: Chatting up
So...
Tips for writers
Chapter 9: Wait...
Wait

Chapter 10: Plan

782 20 20
Por imfoodokay

(Where we left on...)
No one's POV:
"I can't believe this!"

Sun exclaim in a rather loud tone before storming out of parts and service area out of frustration after learning this dark secret. Where all this time he called this place a home, doing the one thing he loved with the closest person that he cared for. Was only a repeating cycle to relive each moment of their life. The same life they had to suffer with Moon. A life with the same accidents, pain, name calling, isolation, overworking, and even threaten to get scrapped. Only to do it all again for stepping out of place.

"It's not fair..."

Only thought the Sun animatronic as he walked along the Pizzaplex, not bothering to pay a small percentage of their attention to there surroundings. Even seemly not caring if something happened. Which would have resulted for the lovable daycare attendant to get caught if it wasn't for Moon. Quickly snatching his beloved right up to a dark corner just in time. Being near seconds away from getting caught by a security bot roaming around. Letting a small breath of relief until dragging Sun's metal ass into the daycare when the coast was clear.

Quietly closing the door inside, giving Sun a glare. Although the other didn't even react as they sat there with the lack of life in their eyes. Which made Moon rightfully frustrated at Sun's reckless behavior that would have ended horribly earlier if he didn't make it. But looking at the time on the wall it didn't seem to matter anymore. Both workers only had a hour and the half before opening hours in the Pizzaplex. So any feeling of frustration towards Sun was dropped quickly from The Moon animatronic.

Although this didn't immediately drop the tension they created from the beginning. Let alone the other one refusing to interact with him. Making Moon's attempt to work things out a bit harder than it seem. This small inconvenience lasted for about 5 minutes, as Moon stood in front of Sun seemingly accepting defeat thinking what to do now. Before a small light bulb click as a devilish smile appeared.

Quietly going behind Sun before tackling them on the floor. Tightly wrapping their arms around Sun which caught them by surprised. Struggling to get the animatronic off them as they shouted things like "Moon, let go!" or "Quit it!" hoping that they'll listen to him. But only receiving the opposite of what they asked for. Considering Moon was trying to cheer them up from that attitude of his. While Sun made a effort to hit Moon out of embarrassment.

After a while of Sun whining and fussing around, the sun animatronic finally gave in. Although no words were exchange for that matter, Sun eventually warm up to their partner. Giving Moon soft kisses on his cheek, whispering to them how much they love them, and well later on embarrassingly apologize to him. For which made Moon chuckle a bit prior to giving them a quick kiss.

"Hehehe Mi sol, I forgive you. I couldn't blame you for getting angry after learning about that...but the next you risk your life again...I'll make sure to give you a BIG punishment~"

Moon said in a rather seductive tone causing Sun to heat up a bit.

"L-LUNA! ¡N-no es hora de eso! Uggghh. We need to be thinking of a plan!"

"How come?"

"Wellll.....After my little stunt from earlier, I realize that we left a lot of evidence of us nosy around....and you know how everyone been acting differently..."

"There's a high possibility that they have been reprogrammed....leaving us pretty much guilty of our crime that we committed."

Both animatronics sighed. What else were they supposed to do? In the end of day, they knew were going to forget anything and everyone they cared for. Even trying to clean up their mess wouldn't help. After a while of discussing ideas, Moon hit a rather very tedious idea. It's rather risky but they're running out of options so this could work...

"Wait Y/N!"

"What about them?"

"Basically they been moving old materials in the Pizzaplex like old tables through some endoskeletons for a auction their doing and...what if we try to sneak in there?"

"....We'll need to be at least in a list to know we're be able to be bet on Moony!"

"I can tell Y/N to help us out!"

"But..."

"Mi amor... por favor...I know we made many memories here but I...can't live here anymore. Not after we discovered..."

".......Okay then...tell Y/N everything. Even if we get rebooted, tell them to help us regardless! After all, they can replace us with different models hehe."

"Don't get ahead of yourself Mr.
Smiles."

Moon said in a bit concerned voice. Look up to the clock, 1 minute before opening hours. Moon quickly  stopped cuddling Sun as he got up.

"SUN ITS ALMOST TIME!"

"! LETS GET IN POSITION THEN!"

"WAIT!"

"WHAT?!"

"...Love you heh."

"Yo también te quiero, idiota.."

Sun ☀️ POV:
So after seeing the kiddos and parents enter the doors I did my usually stick, . My last one that I'll remember to be exact...ughhhh anyways Moon left the daycare to tell Y/N about our plan. As I took care of the children for a while. I was having a blast with them. Everyone was behaving better then usual. I guess this overwhelmed me a bit since I started to cry a bit. I didn't even noticed until a little boy pointed it out.

"Mr. Sun are you okay why are you crying!?"

"O-oh I'm fine. I'm so sorry little one...I'm just so...happy that I'm crying from joy."

"Awww! Mr.Sun!"

Giving me a hug with others joining along. I swear that kid was planning something since I was crying there for a damn while. But eventually they did give me my space and let me cool down a bit before we went back to playing again. Yet It didn't seem like much time passed as I played with the kids. I was only alarmed by Moon when he came back to the daycare. Which resulted of me getting told that nap time was close in time.

I wasn't really happy to hear that so...Yes even if it was a dick move for me do this, I expanded playtime for a few more minutes. Did it pissed off Moon? Yes. Was it hard to put the children to sleep? Yes BUT we had moondrop's just in case so hey it wasn't that bad. Although Moon did pull me a side to lecture me about it. That wasn't so much fun.

Nonetheless it was necessary for me to hear or else I would have tried to find a way to keep the kiddos after work hours. Which wasn't so easy honestly. I basically holding it together as I said my goodbyes to everyone little by little. After saying my last goodbye to the parents and kid as they left, I let it all out. Moon did as well. We comforting each other quite some time before getting back to our senses. It's was obvious we didn't have much time before anyone comes through those the daycare's doors. So we decided to have field day in the Pizzaplex.

Yet our times was limited.

A few workers come to take us. Me and Moon tried to fight back but it was pointless.

"Sun! Let go you 丑陋的 PUTA-"

"MOON! Please DONT-"

...

....

....

....

...

(Loading complete)

???: Oh your up! Hello I'm *******. Welcome Sun, to the Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex family!

( Thanks for reading! I apologies how much time this took. Writer's block with a dash of lack of motivation hits different. Anyways I hope you enjoy and I'm not sure how long it take me to make the other chapter but...hopefully not too long..
Edit: People hold your horses, this isn't the end just yet.)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

990K 53.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
792K 36.9K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 33.3K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
287K 9.7K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...