Inevitable Love II - Mine ≫ J...

De SincvrelyShae

In which the two teenagers who figured out their love inevitable, figure out their love further | Book 2 of... Mai multe

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIV.
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI

Chapter XIII.

3.8K 124 34
De SincvrelyShae

Jacks POV

A bright shining light burning into my closed eyelids woke me up. The pounding in my head was horrendous, making me groan as soon as my eyes opened. I sat up as slowly as possible, rubbing my eyes and groaning again as the pounding in my head just got a little worse.

I managed to open my eyes fully, furrowing my eyebrows I look around at the unfamiliar room. Panic began to build up as I looked around the messy room; soon realizing that this was a females room.

I look over beside once I felt something move beside me, praying that Skylar was the one next to me. Brown hair was scattered across the girls face and the only sound in the room was her breathing and the agonizing sound of the clock tick-tocking.

I reached over and gingerly removed the hair from her face and nearly screamed;

it wasn't Skylar.

* * * *

Skylar's POV

"Remind me to never go to another California party again." I groaned, rubbing my head as I shuffled my feet across the hard wood floors into the kitchen.

"It wasn't that bad, Sky." Alexis chortled, sipping on her glass of water.

"Maybe for you because you're use to partying, I'm not. My head feels like it's gonna fall off." I sighed, popping an Advil in my mouth and drowning it with water.

"You just gotta get use to it, that was the first time you ever let loose, drank and danced." She noted.

She was right, after my second shot I was completely comfortable with dancing. Usually I'm the quiet girl in the corner observing drunk people, but last night I was apart of the group of drunk people.

I wasn't even really drunk, more tipsy but I was still coherent.

"How did we even get here again?" Alexis asked, squinting her eyes.

"I called an uber." I smiled softly, "Anyways, where's the boys?" I asked, hopping onto the counter.

"Sam is passed out in the living room along with Nate, Johnson's in his room and I thought Jack was with you?" She said more as a question.

I shook my head, "No, I thought he was in the living room or something."

"Did he get in the uber last night?" She inquired.

I bit my lip as I squinted my eyes, trying to remember, "I don't think so." I mumbled.

I ran my hands through my hair, "Oh god, where's Jack?" I began to panic, jumping off the counter and running up the stairs into the room to grab my phone.

Alexis shortly came up the stairs and into the room, breathing heavily, she leaned against the doorframe, "Sky relax, he probably stayed the night there because he couldn't get back."

I shook my head as I quickly searched for his number and clicking call, plopping down on the bed I began to bounce my leg on the ball of my foot.

One ring.

Two rings.

Three rings.

Four ring-

"Skylar?" His raspy morning voice answered in a low whisper.

"Jack?! Oh thank god you're alright." I exhaled in relief, "where the hell are you?" I asked.

"Skylar, before you freak out just know I don't remember anything." He began.

My stomach dropped and my heart began to race, "What did you do, Jack?" I tentatively asked.

"I don't know but all I know is that I woke up in bed with someone." He said quickly, distress evident in his tone.

"W-Who is it?" I tentatively asked.

"I don't know, baby I'm so sorry. I don't remember if we did anything and I feel like shit, I'm so sorry." He apologized.

I took a deep breath, pulling the phone away from my ear as I did so. I counted to ten to attempt to calm me down. I put the phone back to my ear after ten seconds.

"Baby, please say something." He implored.

"Tell me where you're at, I'm coming to get you."

* * * *

Pulling up to the unfamiliar house, my knuckles had turned completely white contrast to my naturally tanned skin and my heart was pounding in my chest.

So many thoughts had gone through my head;

What if they had sex?

What if he cheated on me?

I shook my head rid of the thoughts and ripped my keys out of the ignition and hopped out the car, jogging to the front door and incessantly ringing to the door bell until someone answered.

The more I thought about him having sex with a random female, the angrier I got.

A few seconds later Jack ripped open the door, his face softening and guilt written all of him.

"Baby, before you do anything-"

"Where is she?" I ignored him, pushing past him and searching around.

"Babe she's upstairs but just listen to m-"

I glared at him before sprinting up the stairs and walking into the only room with a door open. There she sat, rubbing her eyes, clearing just waking up thanks to me.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked, standing up from the bed.

"I should ask you the same thing, why did my boyfriend wake up here?!" I exclaimed, taking another step forward.

She smirked, "Oh Jack?" She asked, running her hand through her hair.

I clenched my jaw and before i could charge at her, Jack wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing my back against his chest, "Babygirl don't do it." He muttered in my ear.

"Get the hell off me!" I shouted, clawing at his hands and arms.

"You need to relax," The girl laughed, "My names Marina." She introduced herself.

"Answer my fucking question!" I shouted, still trying to get out of Jacks tight grip but eventually gave up.

"Look, your little boyfriend was piss drunk alone and the cops had came. All I did was help him out." She walked towards her dresser in only a long white t-shirt.

"Why was I only in my boxers and why are you only wearing a shirt?" Jack asked calmly.

"Hey," she held up her hands, "taking your clothes off was your choice. This is my normal sleeping attire."

"Why were you sleeping in the same bed?" I growled.

Marina laughed again, "There's no way in hell I was sleeping on the couch or on the floor. He wouldn't sleep on the couch so I didn't think it was a big deal." She shrugged.

"No big deal?!" I exclaimed.

"He's not my type anyway." She shrugged, "I'm gay." She announced.

A sense of relief rushed throughout my body. I closed my eyes and I exhaled a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding in. Jacks grip loosen around my waist but his arms still remained there.

"Thank god." Jack muttered, running his hand through his hair and tugging at the top.

"Yeah you're welcome." She raised her eyebrows, "Now if you'd excuse me I'd like to get dressed."

Jack pulled me out of the room, closing the door behind us. I ran my hands through my hair then ran them down my face. I jogged down the stairs and sped walked out the house and to my car.

"Skylar wait!" Jack shouted, running after me.

I didn't stop walking but he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. A flustered look was spread on both of our faces but his had a hint of worry.

"I'm never drinking like that again, I'm so sorry Skylar." Jack apologized, grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him.

I shook my head and grabbed his face, leaning up on my tippy toes and kissing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I pulled away, hugging him tightly.

"I'm sor-"

"Stop apologizing, you didn't do anything. It's fine." I cut him off.

Jack sighed, "I love you, Skylar." He rested his forehead against mine, looking into my eyes.

"I love you too, Jack."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

77.6K 1.4K 28
Heart broken..When she meets Jack gilinsky she's amazed by his looks as she gets to know him she realize she may be falling for him will Jack convinc...
1.4K 37 50
When Lina's Espinosa's beautiful family turns out to be only a dream will she try to live the dream or make a new dream. After meeting the boys again...
2.9K 59 29
Typical teens fall in love with each other and then something unexpected happens.
417K 8.5K 56
In·ev·i·ta·ble adjective: certain to happen; unavoidable. In which two teenagers figure out that their love is inevitable. Copyrights @ 2014 Gilinsky...