Bittersweet|| Sweet Pea [3]

By Juliaxwritess

Unlocking new mystery's in the town of Riverdale, Natalie Jones becomes a whole lot more stronger and by her... More

Characters + Cast
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

2

1.2K 14 0
By Juliaxwritess

Chapter 2- Florida Nights
Natalie

Me and Sweet Pea walked into the room with the hot tub in and smiled at the four people already waiting for us. The room was steamy and warm and the hot tub water was perfect temperature as me and Sweet Pea climbed inside.

"Isn't this perfect" Kevin sighed. "Our final night and we're spending it together, in a hot tub"

"With cocktails" Toni giggled. Cheryl smirked as she passed me and Sweet Pea a glass and we smiled as we took them.

"I can't believe this time tomorrow we'll be back in Riverdale" Fangs sighed.

"Back in murder town" Cheryl groaned.

"Wonder if anyone missed us" Kevin shrugged.

"Not me" Toni and Cheryl laughed.

"Jughead probably had the best time without me" I chuckled. "Twin less"

We were talking and laughing in the hot tub for over an hour when Kevin changed the subject.

"Thank you all for this experience" Kevin started as he held up his half drunken glass. "For a holiday never to forget"

"Woop!" We all cheered as we clashed our glasses together.

"And to Fangs for the great sex" Kevin added.

"Woah!" Fangs laughed as he supported a clearly exhausted Kevin. "That should be enough alcohol for him"

"Go Fangs" I cheered as Cheryl and Toni burst out laughing.

Fangs helped Kevin out of the hut tub and they left after saying their good nights. Cheryl glanced at Toni before smirking.

"Tee-Tee let's go and finish this night in our room, Hm?" Cheryl asked as she took Toni's hand.

"Of course, babe" Toni nodded and they stood up, leaving the hot tub.

"Night guys" Toni said before following Cheryl out of the room.

I glanced at Sweet Pea who was already smirking at me.

"Hot tub to ourselves" I shrugged.

"Go us" Sweet Pea whispered before gripping my thighs and pulling me onto his lap. Sweet Pea lowered his lips to my neck, sucking gently as he wrapped his arms around me and I ran my hand through his hair, kissing his perfect jawline. I felt his fingers run along the top of my bikini bottoms and I smirk as his lips join mine and his hand rests on the back on my neck. His lips leave mine and they move down my neck, sucking the skin gently before he stopped when he reached the covered skin from my bikini bra.

His eyes met mine and I nodded, giving consent as his fingers undone the bikini and I pulled it off, throwing it to the side of the hot tub. Sweet Pea smiled as his lips pecked at the skin of my breast and I groaned as I threw my head back with a rush of pleasure.

"Hm...good girl" Sweet Pea whispered. His lips wrap around one of my nipples which startles me at first as I moan into his neck and I hear quiet moans leave his lips as he palms my other breast.

"Please" I whined against his neck, sucking his skin softly. I moved my hips forwards and then slowly backwards, rubbing against him as he threw his head back, groaning.

"Don't stop" He whispered as he held my hips and moved my body slowly. I kissed his jaw, pecking his lips quickly before sucking more roughly on the skin of his neck. My body moving at a rhythm and his sweet hums in my ear made the room even hotter. "Fuck this"

I raised an eyebrow as Sweet Pea gripped more harshly on my hips and pushed me back, slamming his lips into mine as he tugged his swimming trunks down along with my bikini bottoms. I blushed at the thought we were naked in a hot tub that somebody could just walk into. Sweet Pea looked at me again and I groaned, throwing my head back.

"Just fuck me" I begged as I gripped his shoulders.

Sweet Pea smirked as he pushed inside me, sending a wave of fire in me. I moaned louder as I dug my nails into his shoulders and his head buried into the crook of my neck. Sweet Pea moved slowly, adjusting to the pain but it still feeling like torture as our bodies collided. Our lips joined roughly again, becoming sloppy as Sweet Pea placed a hand on the back of my head and another on my thigh as he pulled me onto his lap again. I moaned as I was riding him.

Sweet Pea guided my hips as they moved and he moaned, his eyes closing and opening slowly as the water of the hot tub hit us as he reached over to the controls and turned them up. I was moving slower, becoming exhausted.

"S-Sweets" I moaned as I gripped his hair harshly.

"Hmm" He groaned before guiding my body back and my back hit the side of the hot tub and Sweet Pea pecked my nose as he was still inside me. "Should we take this to the bedroom?"

I nodded. "Y-Yeah"

Sweet Pea pulled out of me and I gasped as I gripped the sides of the hot tub for support as we got out, turning the hot tub off. Sweet Pea wrapped my body in a towel, he tied one round his waist and I picked up my bikini and his swim bottoms and we hurried out of the room and before we'd even opened the bedroom door Sweet Pea joined our lips together and we fell through the door, closing and locking it behind us and Sweet Pea pushed me onto the bed, I smirked up at him as he dropped his towel and I climbed ontop of me, pulling my towel off my body.

Our lips were rough, our tongues in each other's mouths as Sweet Pea gripped my hips.

"Wanna condom?" I grinned as I nodded to the draw. We hardly used one due to the fact I was on the pill but I'd forgotten to pack it and was using condoms for the time.

"You got it angel" Sweet Pea winked as he grabbed one out of the box and once he'd opened it he slid it on and he kissed down my body, kissing my thighs before he glanced at me and he placed his tip at my entrance and I threw my head back in pleasure.

"Fuck me" I begged and Sweet Pea smirked before sliding into me. He was slow again, kissing every inch of my body as the the collision between our bodies grew.

"Faster please-" I whimpered.

Sweet Pea pounded into me, causing desperate moans to leave my lips. My stomach tightened and as the pain turned into pleasure I kept gripping the bed sheets. I kept choking on my moans and hot groans left Sweet Peas lips as he was hot and desperate for my touch. A wave of pleasure filled through me as he hit my g-spot perfectly with every thrust. Sweet Pea moaned into my chest and I kissed his head.

"Shit" Sweet Pea moaned as butterflies filled my stomach.

I pulled his head towards mine and I forced our lips together, our tongues clashing and our heavy breathes colliding. Sweet Peas nails dig into my hips as mine do his shoulders. However I move my hands down his back, my nails scratching at the same time.

"I'm close" I gasp out as he pounds into me rougher and rougher.

"Okay" Sweet Pea whimpered. "Fuck- Nat"

I could feel my legs ache as they wrap around his waist and they begin to shake as I feel much closer.

"Sweets..." I whimper.

My orgasm rips through me and I let a loud moan out, the loudest one so far and the waves of pleasure fill me more. Sweet Pea kept going, though his thrusts were becoming more slower and less powerful. He was getting close, I could feel his chest heaving heavily against mine.

I arched my back, whimpering out a moan as he kept going.

"I'm going to-" Sweet Pea gasped.

"Please Sweet Pea!" I cried out.

Sweet Pea finished inside me, slamming his lips roughly against mine as he was exhausted. His face buried into my neck and I kissed his cheek as he pulled out of me and collapsed on me. He took off the condom as he threw it in the bin and he climbed back on top of me. I closed my eyes, sighing heavily.

"Another round?" Sweet Pea suggested as he smirked at me.

"Fuck" I groaned. My legs were sore already I didn't know how I'd cope.

"Joking" Sweet Pea laughed as he looked down at me.

"Funny" I scoffed. "Can we cuddle?"

"Of course angel" Sweet Pea nodded as he stood up from me, he grabbed some shorts and pulled them on. I stood up but fell back, Sweet Pea caught me quickly and I gasped as he wrapped his arms around me. "Easy. You okay?"

"I hurt" I whimpered.

"Was I too much?" Sweet Pea teased.

"Shut up" I scoffed. Sweet Pea smirked before he picked me and carried me over to the top of the bed. He placed me down and then opened the suitcases we'd packed and pulled out my red lace underwear set. "You'll look hot sleeping in these"

"Shove off" I scoffed as I snatched them out of his hand and put them on. Sweet Pea passed me one of his grey t-shirts and I pulled it on. It was clearly an old t-shirt as it went just past my waist.

I laid back down and Sweet Pea sat beside me, pulling my legs over his. His hands ran down my legs, his thumb brushed against the scar on my thigh from when Malachai had stabbed me in the thigh. He gently massaged my thighs, kissing them gently as he rubbed his nail marks.

"Thank you" I whispered as I watched him.

"Anything for you" He replied.

Once he was done he climbed beside me, bringing the covers over us as he snaked his arm around my waist. I placed my head on his chest and he ran his hand through my hair as he knew it helped me sleep.

"I love you" I whispered.

"And I love you more" He whispered back as he kissed my nose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.9K 46
When Jughead leaves for Toledo he doesn't expect to come back but when he does he finds Betty has gone through a major transformation
377K 7.5K 41
In which the queen of the Serpents becomes just a bit more Deadly. Sequel to Family Season 3
298K 3.7K 32
"Whose that?" Veronica asked pointing to the girl in a leather Serpent Jacket. "That's Natalie. The Serpent Princess" Joaquin Answered. "She's FP's...
28.8K 595 17
In which the Serpent Queen grows into who she was meant to be