His beginning

Galing kay RBGDT2021

This is the first book of my series of the dimension Traveling robot Higit pa

18c
The watch
The void
Revenge
Plan X
the dead return
Awakening
Hero dimension
Anger
New members
Boss is back
The portal
Them
Blaze and kid
Powers
The return
The God
Win or lose
New recruit!
Troubles
Mission 10809
Time goes by
Lost
Space
Reunited
TIME-GOD
The truth of coheed
Light is a blade
Kid visits home for a day
Reunited Pirate
face the truth
Get Around
second chance
Just a man
Bounty?
Gone
Eventually
L.G.

The plan

23 0 0
Galing kay RBGDT2021

Weeks later Adam and L.G. Work on the plan to steal the god's time watch and travel to all the other dimensions "Ok L.G. Since your like a robot you gonna have to disable the cameras." Adam said to L.G. Pointing at the map of the time god's mansion "maybe we should use those." As L.G. Said pointing at some home made smoke bombs (made by Adam). 12:07 PM the night of the robbery, "ok you go disable the cameras down there" Adam said as he pointed down at a wire box that powers the whole mansion, L.G. nods and jumps down to the wire box pulling down a leaver and just like that the whole mansion went dark Adam jump into a window a 'SMASH' is heard and L.G. goes through a vent that led to the main hall of the mansion, he peaked his head up and he saw two stair cases one on the left had a green glow shining the one on the right had a bright light of a flashlight {must be one of the middle rank time keepers} L.G. said in his mind, he quietly walked to the left stair case "ok I don't think the time god is here.." L.G. Mumbled to himself, he saw the watch and that's the main target of the whole robbery he ran up to it and...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

929 22 17
An II fic that is like the other Testtube evil scientist AU ^o^ (This is my first book so yeha TnT)
8.7K 205 14
So, stories about Team Crafted. I'm not writing this book anymore, but feel free to read it. This was my first book I ever posted on Wattpad, so it'...
1K 236 64
An Echotale One shot a love story and action/adventure first person POV (alternating) its my first time writing one of these so..... enjoy Please d...