The Tatted Psycho

By kn_writing

✔️ [first book in Riders of Lykos series] -- When Emily Hearst learned that her mother kept her father out o... More

Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
New characters
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
Final A/N

XXX

37.7K 795 76
By kn_writing

😏
———

It was already thanksgiving. I was really excited for all the food everyone is talking about. There was much more than just a big turkey! Bruiser told me we will have potatoes and corn and even pie!

"Darling, you can help me get things ready if you want." Lucian suggested. We had been waiting in the bar area for anyone who needed help. The women of the club were cooking while the men were setting up the dining room. I guess there was a separate room for events.

"Ok!" I nodded. I followed Lucian into the dining where the men were. Well half of them. Some of the members had decided to spend thanksgiving with families. Ghost, Hex, Rogue, Bruiser, Rage, Carbon, Darius, and Cerberus were all in here.

"What's up, Alpha?" Cerberus asked when he noticed is. "Princess." He nodded politely.

"Making sure you all are doing what you're supposed to." Lucian said.

"Where's Zane?" I asked. I realized he wasn't in here.

"In the kitchen. Him and Cowboy decided to help the girls." Rogue said. I nodded. I'm glad Zane was doing what he likes.

"Have you ever had Turkey before?" Cerberus asked me. I shook my head.

"M- maybe when I was y- younger." I suddenly felt very nervous. I was worried that they would think I was weird because I was deprived of normal things.

"Well I promise it's the highlight of the meal!" Ghost smiled.

"You don't have anything to worry about, darling." Lucian reassured me again. I know that everything will turn out fine, but this was a big holiday. I've never had family meals or celebrations so I don't know how to act.
———

It was time for dinner and everyone was already sitting at the table. Lucian was at the head as usual and Bruiser to his right. I noticed Rage was to his left and there was no room for me.

"Here, darling." Lucian grabbed a chair from behind him and sat it next to him. The table was wide on the sides so there was enough room.

I sat down and waited for someone to do something. I wasn't sure how this worked.

"Ok, everyone is here, dig in." Dad said. It was like these men have never been fed before. They reached for any food in their grasps.

Hannah and Vanessa did the same as I did and waited. I'm sure they knew how this went down. After their mates were done the girls finally had a chance to get their own food. I waited until Lucian was done as well. Expect he already had my plate full.

"This is a lot of food, Luci." I said. Lucian shrugged.

"At leasf half, darling." He pointed at me with his fork.

I grabbed my fork and decided to try the turkey first. It was delicious. It was not too dry but not too wet. It was seasoned perfectly. All the other food was delicious too. I never want to have anything else!

After we finished with dinner I moved seats to sit between the girls. Well I should say I was forced. Hannah practically dragged me across the table.

We are currently eating the most delicious pie ever!

"So how's it going as a mate?" Vanessa asked suddenly. I wasn't really sure what she meant but I answered as best as possible.

"Um, good? It's only been a week and a half and One of us got kidnapped." I shrugged. Hannah bursted out in laughter.

"Same here girl! A month in and I was almost sold at a slave auction." Hannah confessed. I scrunched my eyebrows together. Should she be laughing about that.

"It's her way of therapy." Vanessa whispered. I nodded still concerned.

"Anyway, have you two done anything yet?" Hannah asked. She gestured some not so nice things with her hands. My cheeks immediately warmed.

"N- no." I turned away. "N- nothing like that." I stuttered.

"Well you are a pretty innocent girl." Vanessa sighed.

"So are you!" Hannah slapped her friends arm. Vanessa looked at her offended.

"Well I did grow up in a orphanage, we had no source to the outside!" Vanessa sighed. "I was in a child's orphanage until I was nineteen. We couldn't leave and had no devices for internet." She explained.

I watched her face twist into one of pain and knew she was remembering her terrible past. I watched Hannah rub her hand and realized this girls are no different than me, both came from a hard place and were saved by these men. I didn't have to feel like an outsider.

"If you start crying I'm telling Ghost." Hannah threatened Vanessa. Vanessa laughed and shook her head.

"I won't, I'm over it." She smiled. Both girls turned to me.

"We know what you went through and we want to let you know that we are here for you if you need anything." Hannah grabbed my hand. I felt a few tears prick my eyes before I rubbed them away.

"T- thank you." I smiled.

"Now, let's go back to a happy subject and agree that Rogue is the hottest out of all three." Hannah said proudly. Vanessa curled her lip in disgust.

"No way! Have you seen Ghost's muscles?" She raised a brow.

"A- actually Lucian is slightly bulkier, and a lot taller." I joined in. Both girls shook their heads.

"No way could I think of prez like that." Vanessa shook her shoulders like she was shivering.

"What are you girls talking about?" Ghost asked. They were all talking very loud so I'm sure they didn't hear us.

"Nothing, honey." Vanessa kissed Ghost's cheek.

"You three seem too suspicious." Rogue added.

"You're just suspicious of us." Hannah shrugged.

"Are you guys done eating?" Darius asked us. We all nodded. "I'll take your dishes." Darius grabbed our plates and left.

"I'm going to go change my bandages." Lucian said.

"I'll help." I said and followed him out. Doc was here but I didn't want him to worry on Thanksgiving.

Once we got into the room I sat on the bed and watched Lucian. He took off his shirt and removed the bandages on his sides. They were not good looking.

I helped him wrap them again before we both decided to lay down and rest. Lucian hated being forced to rest all the time but it was necessary.

Lucian suddenly placed a hand on my cheek and carefully turned my head. I knew what he wanted. I leaned into him as his lips pressed onto mine.

Eventually he broke it so I could catch my breathe, however he kept going. He placed finger kisses down my neck that slightly tickled. I wasn't expecting him to hit a sensitive part and cause a soft moan to leave my lips. I tried to cover my mouth to prevent loud noises. Lucian's room was isolated for safety but I was still worried.

Lucian smiled against my skin and continued to attack that area. Both of his hand landed next to my head as he rolled on top of me.

"L- lucian..." I groaned. He didn't say anything. He did tug at the end of my shirt signaling he wanted it off. I was surprised and nodded. As soon as it was off I got shy. Lucian hasn't seen me this exposed yet.

"Don't you dare." Lucian growled and gripped my hands above my head. I felt a shiver go down my spine from the tone in his voice. That was new.

Lucian left my neck and continued down towards my chest. I watched in anticipation of what was next.

Lucian glanced up at me as his hand traveled to my bra. I gave him a small nod and he wasted no time in sliding it off of me. Now I was really exposed and I couldn't cover myself.

"Darling, you're perfect." Lucian groaned. He sort of whispered it but I still very much heard it. My already hot cheeks grew warmer. This was definitely a new feeling.

I gasped when Lucian's mouth contacted my sensitive breasts.

"L- Lucian... I..." I couldn't form a complete sentence. The stimulation was a lot for me.

"I know, Darling." He said. He continued his attack as I let small noises I've never made before.
———
😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977K 24.1K 50
#First book in the Queen series# Kylie Jones, daughter of Robert Jones President of the Hells Dragons MC. Her story is a little different. She was on...
2.1M 80K 47
Harley has spent the last few years running from her past. She has finally settled down in a small town. Life wasn't perfect but it was the best s...
2.5M 63.2K 44
Being a foster kid, she couldn't wait to be able to leave the group home. Finally eighteen, and the help of her mentor at the group home, she was abl...
97.6K 5K 31
Sindal "Sin" was raised in New Orleans by her absent father and two older brothers. Then Sin made a lifestyle choice and her father chose the club o...