Devils Dark Obsession //BTS F...

By slothsuga07

( READ SEASON 1: OUR DARK OBSESSION) A girl with her bold and independent mind, thinks differently from her r... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New books drafted for you all
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Surprise gift✨✨
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Story Explanation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Books
Chapter 29
800 Followers!!!!!
IMPORTANT FOR ALL
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - The End
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Guys!!!! Good NEWZZ!!!!!
Important
POLL OF BOOKS PART.2
🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 25

2.8K 191 18
By slothsuga07

⏯️⏹️⏮️

In dream

I went inside the Aria's room while holding the food tray in my hand....... I saw she is looking at the window without any emotion on her face..... I put the food tray in the table and slowly goes towards my angel...... As I touch her back, she flinched slightly and immediately get away from me...... Still, he is not used to my touch.......  I can see her lips are quivering as she is scared of me......

Seokjin : eat your food........You are looking weak......

I said as I was about to turn around but just then she asked me something that make my step halt......

Aria: why?? Why did you lock me like this??? You said you love me, but this is way  to express your love to someone????

She asked as I looked at her seeing her looking at me waiting for my answer.... I started to go towards her slowly as in fear she started to back away and her back hit the wall..... I put my one hand in the wall and the other side there's wall trapping her.......

Seokjin: I don't know about others... But this is my way of expressing my love, my Obsession towards you..... Trapping you like this.... Seeing you in fear... This beautiful face are horrified by my actions... I love this Aria....... When I love something, I don't let it go..... No matter what happens........

He said as he slammed his lips on her as he started to devour her lips.... Like always Aria never kissed him back...... He parted away from her and left Aria in here who is in daze hearing his answer...... Seokjin took the plate from the tray and come to her...... He give the plate to her and told her to finish the food.... Unconsciously she took it and started to eat...... But she didn't notice someone is clearly staring at her as a victory smirk is plastered in his lips.....

"I will never let you go.... This is your last day of freedom.... After that you won't be able to run away anymore.... Because your legs won't be capable of doing that because of the medicine I put in the food..... You are mine..... And you will stay with me till eternity", Jin said in his mind as he is seeing her eating her food......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up as I started to breath heavily because of the dream.... What kind of weird dream it is.... The girl..... I again dream about this girl..... I found myself in the study room of my father.... I guess I dozed off a little and have a dream.... Just then the door opened reavealing Jungkook who come towards me......

Jungkook: Hyung, did you see Hoseok hyung???

He asked me as I Shaked my head as no..... Just then the other come inside the room and sit in the sofa......

Namjoon: I didn't even saw father.... Where is he?????  They both are Missing in the same time.....

Namjoon finished his sentence as I thought for a while..... They both are not there..... Where would they have gone.... First this and my dream of that girl..... I was so into my thoughts that Jimin said something to make me snap out of my thoughts.......

Jimin: I want to go on Earth.......

Hearing about the earth somehow I remind of the girl in my dream..... Why would I remember anyone like that..... Why I have the urge of going on Earth...... Hoseok curiosity for earth is something I also shurgged off..... Moreover, hoseok is missing.... What if he has gone to earth.....

Namjoon: No .. we are not..... Father strictly probihited about it.......

He said as shaking in denial..... Just then I said something gaining attention of all of them......

Seokjin: what if Hoseok has gone to earth????? He is curious about his past life..... I feel like he has gone to earth....... He was curious about his memory of past....... And I am having a dream of a certain girl...... I don't know why I am getting it... But it felt like it's related to my past memories on earth.......

He finished his sentence as they are kinda shocked hearing that......

Namjoon: He won't.... You know father will punish him for that.... It's forbidden for us to know about past life....... and you having a dream.... How can it related to this???

Namjoon asked Seokjin looking at him for a answer.......

Seokjin: I don't know.... But I feel it's related to this ..... If you don't go or not I am going to Earth.... I want to find the answer of the dream that I have and also about the girl......

✳️✳️✳️✳️

In Earth

Hoseok pov

I slowly opened my eyes as my whole body hurt like hell...... I found myself in a warm cozy bed.... I furrowed my eyes thinking who could have saved me..... A girl.... I remember a girl....... Pulling out the blanket from my body I get up and go out of the room..... I started to search for that girl as I am thinking of erasing her memories as she saw a devil... If this news comes out, it will be difficult for me to move around here..... In the living room, I saw the girl's back as she is treating the wound of the other girl who is sleeping in the couch...... The girl who is sleeping in the couch is unknowingly familiar to me...... As the girl who is treating wounds suddenly tilted her head on the right side and slowly turned around as I gasped in surprise seeing her..... My sunshine.... The person I have been waiting for see..... For her, I killed that Lucifer and the witch who give a curse...... The love of my life.... My dark Obsession..... My Aria........

Hoseok: Aria....

I said as I quickly goes towards her and hold her both shoulders as my hand started to burn and I immediately backed away..... In a no time, she grab my throat and pull me in air.... As because her hand in my throat is starting to burning by her touch.... I don't know what is happening.....

Aria: How did you know my name, you Devil??? Answer me.......

She asked as I am struggling for breath and burning in the skin is also adding fuel to the fire......

Hoseok: I....ju...just ..... thought.....

I managed to spill that word as she left my throat and I fall in the floor holding my throat..... It's painful...... How can she became so powerful.....

Aria: You Devil ... You are just here because I found you unconsciously in the beach.... As a angel I can't help but to take you here.... But after you got well, get out of here ... And Don't try to pull any trick on me and her....... You can't because I am wearing the necklace as a protection...... So, don't even think about it........

She said looking at me as I am shocked hearing her words... Angel!!!.... How!!!! Can she... That mean she died..... And now living as a angel... She don't remember me...... Why this have to be this complicated?? Why???

As, I saw her get out of the room as I looked at the other girl...... I should be thankful that I found Aria.... Now, I just have to find Seol-ah....

" If our destiny thought playing this way... But this time I will go against it and be with you..... No matter what happens", hoseok said in his mind as he saw the door where Aria left.....

✳️✳️✳️

In Hell

The palace of the king which is mysterious place .... So many secrets are hidden in here.... A black smoke is going somewhere inside a deep hole as the black smoke is searching for something..... After a long time, the black smoke started to go towards a statue of a woman..... The black smoke started to get thick as slowly the smoke started to engulf the statue of that woman...... As the smoke completely engulf the statue and emrged into it..... The smoke slowly started to get vanished reavealing a mystery woman in the place where the status was before...... Her body is covered with so many jewels as her eyes are covered with a heavy thing.... Only thing that can be see her nose and lips....... The beautiful and stunning woman looking like a queen ........  Slowly the woman lip turned into a vicious smirk.......

???: Finally, I am free....... Free from the curse my father gave me....... Now, the throne is mine...... Only mine..... And also the heads of my seven brothers.......

Only a maniac laugh echoed the whole place...... The arrival of a New destruction......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Share it on your message board.....

Please vote and comment...... I love you all you know that.... Just one vote.... It's not going to harm you..... I feel motivation when you give vote.......

And I know, you all are wondering why am I here???? I thought of finishing this book as I want to feel satisfaction that I give you something...... In this April, this book will end......

And, how do you like the twist???? Any thoughts about the new villain????

Love you all.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 216 4
Staker , Psycho, Step brothers, Mafia , forced marriage and many more MATURE ALERT ❌ Y/n is a innocent and sweet girl unaware of the monsters in hu...
47.4K 1K 21
y / n has to live with her new stepmom and her new stepbrother who gets weird around her, it's when their parents leave for their honeymoon that ever...
10.9K 529 6
"but y-you guys a-are my b-brothers" "no darling we are your daddy's" #1 fanfiction
872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...