Sedated

By SilentDreams16

Nyx Grey. She's been best friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski since they were kids. The three musk... More

Season 1 cast
The Big Bad Wolf
Mr.Insane Lacrosse Moves and Inhaler Hunting
The Weird Gets Weirder?
A Party And A Runaway Werewolf
No Big Deal, You Just Tried To Kill Us!
You're A Witch?
So Your Aunt...
An Arrest And A Lacrosse Game
Winning The Lacrosse Game And Bad News
You Really Think You Attacked Him?
Not A Hot Girl? Danny's The Best
It's About Time
You Want Me To What?
Mood board
So You're Back Dad
What A Mess
I Never Want To Die Again
Confrontations And The Alpha
It Had To Be The High School
Face To Face With Kate Argent Again and Scott's Second Full Moon.
Co-Captain
Formality
Code Breaker
Season 2 Cast Additions

Wolf's Bane

125 9 15
By SilentDreams16

"Faster?" Scott asked us.

"Much faster." Stiles informed him making him shift gears and step on the gas.

"Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of a car chase, here." I snapped at him.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us!" Scott said anxiously.

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles exasperatedly pointed over his shoulder.

"They're gone." I told the boys watching out the back mirror as the SUV pulled off into a different direction.

Stiles turned the radio on just as his dad's voice came over the radio. "All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works."

"Damn it. I told him to lay low." I grumbled leaning back against the back seat before I sat up quickly. "Scott switch me now!"

"What? No!"

"Scott! We have three options here. One, you keep driving the way you are and Derek's dead by the time we get there. Option two, you fucking floor it, which is highly unlikely which leaves me with option three, I drive. We need to get to the iron works, and we need to be there now. I can get us there faster and we all know it." I argued.

"Scott buddy she's right." Stiles told him climbing into the backseat.

"Alright fine." He stopped the car and got out allowing me to get into the driver's seat as he took mine.

I stepped on the gas pedal the second Scott had shut the door. Buckling myself in as I drove.

"She's going to get us killed." Scott yelped as I took a sharp turn and Stiles slid into him.

"Then put your damn seatbelts on and shut up!" I snapped at him.

"Get in." Stiles said from the back seat leaning up opening the door.

Derek hesitated for a moment before he looked at me driving and ran to the car as Argent shot at him.

"What part of "laying low" don't you understand?" I asked him exasperatedly as soon as we were away from the iron works.

Derek hit the roof before irritably replying. "Damn it, I had him!"

"Who? The Alpha?" Stiles asked popping his head in between the front seats.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up." Derek snapped impatiently.

"Whoa! Hey, they're just doing their jobs." Stiles defended them making Derek turn to him with a glare causing Stiles to shrink back against my seat.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!" Derek replied sarcastically.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott said defensively from the back seat.

"All right. How did you find him?" Stiles asked with a sigh.

Derek looked at the two of them in the back seat and shook his head turning back to face the front.

Scott scoffed at his actions obviously feeling offended. "Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?"

"Yeah, all three of us!" Stiles said making Derek look at him again, so Stiles back tracked. "Or just Scott. I'll be back here."

"Her, I trust the two of you not so much. Look, the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." Derek finally admitted.

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles asked confused.

"Why him?" Scott followed.

"I don't know yet." Derek told them.

"What's the second?" I asked glancing over at him.

"Some kind of symbol." Derek said pulling out a paper with a familiar looking design.

I did a double take and Scott let out a sigh making Derek look between the two of us. "What? Do you two know what this is?"

"I've seen it on a necklace." I told him.

"Yeah. Allison's necklace." Scott finished for me.

"This is gonna be impossible, you know." Scott told us as we walked into school the following morning.

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles told him as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"How?" Scott asked him confused.

"It's easy! You just say, "Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an Alpha Werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you?"" Stiles informed him sarcastically.

"Stiles, you're not helping him." I told him before turning to Scott. "Why don't you just talk to her?"

"She won't talk to me! What if she, like, only takes it off in the shower or something?" Scott said almost defeated.

"That's why you ease-- that's why you ease back into it, okay? Get back on the good side. Remind her of the good times. And then you ask for the necklace." Stiles told him which made me nod. When he didn't reply Stiles smacked him on the chest. "You're thinking about her in the shower, aren't you?"

"Yeah." Scott admitted looking away.

"All right. Stay focused, okay? Get the necklace. Get the Alpha. Get cured. Get Allison. In that order. Got it?" Stiles tapped him on the chest before we walked away.

"How the hell did he find out?" Stiles asked Scott exasperatedly after he shared with us the news that Jackson knows about him.

"I have no idea." Scott shrugged sounding worried.

"Did he say it out loud? The word?" Stiles tapped him arm.

"What word?" Scott asked confused.

"Werewolf. Did he say, I know you're a Werewolf?"" I asked looking at Scott.

"No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly!" Scott told us impatiently.

"Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems?" I offered with a small shrug.

"Exactly!" Stiles backed me. "I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right? And, if he wanted to tell someone, who's gonna believe him, anyway?"

"How about Allison's father?" Scott pointed out

"Okay, it's bad." Stiles replied realizing he was right.

"I need a cure-- right now." Scott said placing his hand on Stiles's shoulder.

"Does he know about Allison's father?" I asked looking at Scott.

"I don't know." Scott shrugged throwing his hand in the air.

"Okay, where's Derek?" Stiles asked.

"Hiding, like I told him to. Why?" I asked not exactly liking where this was going.

"I have another idea... It's gonna take a little time and finesse, though." Stiles told us stopping to talk in the middle of the hallway.

"We have that game tonight. It's quarterfinals, and it's your first game." Scott pointed out to him

"I know, I know... Look, do you have a plan for Allison yet?" He asked Scott.

"She's in my next class." He shrugged.

"Get the necklace." I told him before Stiles and I walked towards our next class.

"Ten bucks says he gets the necklace." Stiles grinned at me.

"Oh you are so on. He won't be able to get it." I laughed taking his bet.

Stiles and I carried our lunch trays to where Scott was sitting, when Stiles asked him. "Did you get her to give you the necklace?"

"Not exactly." Scott shook his head.

I nodded. "So. What happened?"

"She told me not to talk to her... at all." Scott said sounding upset.

"So, she's not giving you the necklace?" Stiles asked with a mouthful of chicken.

"She's not giving me the necklace!" Scott snapped irritably.

"Well, did you find anything else out?" Stiles asked gesturing with his hands.

Scott sighed frustrated. "Just that I know nothing about girls, and that they're totally psychotic."

"Hey," I said glaring at him.

"Okay, I came up with a Plan B just in case anything like this happened." Stiles informed us nodding.

"Plan B?" I looked at him.

"What's Plan B?" Scott asked with a frown.

"Just steal the stupid thing!" Stiles told him as he opened his water.

"Couldn't we try at least getting to Harris?" Scott asked desperate to not have to talk to Allison again.

"My dad put him on a twenty-four-hour protective detail, okay? The necklace is all we got." Stiles told him exasperatedly

"Steal it. Thank you." I told Scott.

"Nyx, Stiles, he's watching us." Scott told us making both of us look over and see Jackson.

"Scott... You can hear me? You can, can't you?" I heard Jackson's annoying voice reach my ears.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asked glancing at Scott.

"Jackson's talking to me. He knows I can hear him. Look at me. Just talk to me. Act normal. Pretend that nothing's happening." Scott said panicked as Stoles looked back over at the table.

"Are you trying to pretend not to hear me?" Jackson asked again.

"Say something. Talk to me!" Scott said impatiently.

"I can't think of anything-- my mind's a complete blank!" Stiles told him.

"Your mind's blank? You can't think of something to say?" Scott asked him exasperatedly.

"Not under this kind of pressure!" Stiles snapped defensively. "FYI, he's not even sitting with them anymore."

"Where the hell is he?" Scott asked looking around.

"Looking for me, McCall? I'm right here. So, what else can you do? Huh? Can you see better? Are you stronger, more powerful? No, I knew there was no way you suddenly got that good at lacrosse... Which means you're actually a cheater, aren't you? I mean, can you even play lacrosse?"

"Yes." Scott said defensively.

"I'll bet my new co-captain's gonna score a bunch of shots tonight, aren't you? And while you're pretending you're not a lying cheat, I'm gonna ruin your life if you don't give me what I want. And you know what I'm gonna start with? Her. I'm gonna destroy any chance you'll ever have with her. And, when I'm done with that, I'm gonna get her all alone, and I'm gonna get my hands all over that tight little body."

"Scott, come on, you can't let him do this. You can't let him have this kind of power over you, okay?" Stiles told him as he looked at the water bottle in Scott's hand.

"I'm gonna do everything you never got the chance to do, and Scott? She's gonna beg for more. I bet she likes to get loud. Maybe she's even a screamer. How are you gonna feel, Scott... When she's screaming my name?"

Scott broke his tray, making people turn to look as I spotted Jackson a smirk pulling on my face.

"Hey Whittemore!" I yelled making him and everyone else look at me as I stood up. "You got a fucking staring problem? Because I can arrange to have that fixed by knocking your fucking teeth out."

"Okay, that is our cue to get out of here." Stiles said grabbing me around the waist and pulling me away from the cafeteria.

"As much as I would love to see you beat the absolute shit out of him how about we don't get expelled today?" He smiled as we reached the hallway.

"I wasn't actually going to attack him in front of the whole cafeteria. I was just pulling attention away from Scott." I laughed as we headed to class.

"You are a genius." He grinned before kissing me.

"If that's the result maybe I should come up with plans more often." I smiled as he pulled away slightly. "But right now we should get to class."

"Ready to get out of here?" Stiles asked grabbing my hand as we left the classroom.

"Am I ever. I'm going to take a short little nap when we get to your house because I am exhausted." I told him as he opened my door for me.

"Sounds good. I'm going to try and figure out and see if I can find out who sent Allison that text to meet us at the school that night." He told me making me nod.

"That's a good idea. You can always call Danny to help you if you need it." I grinned at him.

I was napping on his bed

"Hey, Stiles!" I heard papa Stilinski say as it woke me up from my nap I groggily sit up and run my eyes when I hear Stiles.

"Yo, D--Derek?"

I sit up quickly to see Derek's finger shoots to his lips as he signals for Stiles to shut the hell up. He points a finger angrily in the direction of the ajar door.

"I, um..." Stiles stumbles towards the door frantically as he slips outside and closes the door with a clumsy crash, making it rattle on its hinges.

"What'd you say?" I heard his dad ask.

"What? I said, Yo, D-Dad." Stiles said playing it cool as I give Derek a perplexed look.

"Listen, I've got something I've got to take care of, but I'm gonna be there tonight. I mean, your first game!" He sighs.

"My first game... Guh, it's great! Awesome. Uh, good!" I shook my head at his awkward nature.

"I'm very happy for you. And I'm really proud of you."

"Thanks. Me too. I'm happy and proud of myself." I placed my head in my heads at his words.

"So, they're really gonna let you play, right?"

"Yeah, Dad-- I'm first line! Believe that?"

"I'm very proud."

"Oh, me, too. Again, I'm..."

I hear a parting noise before Stiles repeats. "Huggie, huggie, huggie..."

"See you there."

"Take it easy."

I hear papa Stilinski walk down the stairs and leave, as Stiles exhales in relief, leaning his head back against his door. He opens it and slips back into his room.

Stiles sighs. "I'm sor..."

Derek immediately grabs him and slams him against the door. "Oh!"

"Hands off him," I snapped getting off the bed.

"If you say one word..." Derek growled pointing his finger in his face before Stiles cut him off in his usual sarcastic tone of voice.

"Oh, what? You mean, like, "Hey, Dad, Derek Hale's in my room. Bring your gun!"?" I couldn't help but laugh.

Derek lowered his finger and leaned back away from him a little.

"Yeah, that's right. If I'm harboring your fugitive ass, it's my house, my rules, buddy." Stiles told him.

Derek's jaw clenched, but he remains silent as he slowly nods, releasing his tight grip on Stiles. He pulls down Stiles' jacket to rearrange it from where he pulled it out of proportion during his attempt at threatening the boy. Stiles huffs out a laugh, and being his usual self, does the same for Derek's leather jacket before he starts to walk away. That earns him a menacing jerk of the head from Derek, like he's about to attack him.

"Oh, my God!" Stiles says as he jerks away from him a little but keeps walking.

I gave Derek a sharp slap on the back of the head making him growl slightly before I sent him a warning glare making him shut up.

"Scott didn't get the necklace?" He asked.

"No. He's still working on it. But, there's something else we can try. The night we were trapped at the school, Scott sent a text to Allison asking her to meet him there." Stiles told him.

"So?" Derek asked his hands in his jacket pockets.

"So, it wasn't Scott." Stiles told him.

"Well, can you find out who sent it?" Derek asked curious.

"No, not me." Stiles told him making me grin.

"But, I know somebody who can..." I butted in.

"Do you have any idea yet about why the Alpha seems familiar to you?" Derek asked looking at me.

"Nope. Still no idea, no matter how hard I try to remember." I shrugged.

About 15 minutes later Danny showed up backpack in tow.

"You want me to do what?" Danny asked looking at Stiles incredulously.

"Trace a text." Stiles told him.

"I came here to do lab work-- that's what lab partners do." Danny replied, obviously not happy.

"And we will! ...Once you trace the text." Stiles lied.

"And what makes you think I know how?" Danny asked thinking he won the argument.

"I-I looked up your arrest report, so..." Stiles trailed off.

"I-I was thirteen. They dropped the charges." Danny told him defensively.

"Danny I've done way worse. There's no judgment here." I giggled.

"Whatever." Stiles gestured noncommittally.

"No, we're doing lab work." He protested still adamant about it as he grabs a stool from beside Stiles' table and moves it beside Stiles, sitting down and looking at the computer screen with an air of finality.

"Oh, my..." Stiles mutters before Danny curiously glances at Derek, gesturing subtly with his thumb.

"Who's he again?"

"Um, my cousin... Miguel." Stiles replied as he glanced over at Derek.

I see Derek slowly glance up to glare daggers at Stiles through his eyelashes. He looks back down at his book.

"Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny asked Stiles making Stiles quickly turn around and look.

I answered quickly watching the panic in Stiles's eyes. "Yeah he gets these horrible nosebleeds. Gotten them for as long as I can remember." I shrugged

"Hey, Miguel... I thought I told you, you could borrow one of my shirts?" Stiles told him fakely.

Derek closes the book in one swift motion, never taking his glare off Stiles. With another motion he sends it onto the bed as he stands up jerkily and walks over to the dresser, pulling his shirt off his head aggressively. He tosses it onto the ground.

"Watch the book sourwolf." I hissed quietly so only he could hear me.

"So, anyway, I mean, we both know you have the skills to trace that text, so we should probably..." Stiles said still trying to get Danny to help.

"Uh, Stiles...?" Derek speaks up.

"Yes?" Stiles asked innocently as he turned around making Danny turn as well.

Derek tugs at the shirt in his hands irritably telling him. "This... no... fit!"

"Then try something else on!" Stiles said before turning to Danny. "Sorry." Before doing a double take realizing Danny found Derek attractive. "Hey, that one looks pretty good, huh? What do you think, Danny?" Stiles grinned.

"Huh?" Danny asked pretending he hadn't just been staring at Derek.

"The shirt?" Stiles pointed nonchalantly.

"It's... it's not really his color." Danny relied nervously as he side eyes Derek.

Derek scowls before he pulls the shirt over his head again. Stiles and Danny both look back at the computer screen.

"You swing for a different team, but you still play ball, don't you, Danny-boy?" Stiles grinned.

"You're a horrible person." Danny replied without missing a beat.

"I know. It keeps me awake at night." Stiles r hugged sarcastically making me giggle. "Anyway, about that text."

He's once again interrupted by an extremely frustrated Derek. "Stiles! None of these fit!"

"I'll need the ISP, the phone number, and the exact time of the text." Danny said quickly as he looked at Derek again before looking back at Stiles.

Making Stiles lean back in his chair and pump his hands in the air as Danny started typing.

"There. The text was sent from a computer. This one." Danny sighs pointing at it on the screen as Derek and I crowded around behind them.

"Registered to that account name?" Derek asked as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"No, no, no, no. That can't be right." Stiles relied on disbelief.

But it said Melissa McCall plain as day.

"Did you get the picture?" Scott asked as Stoles picked up the phone as we sat outside the long term care facility at the hospital.

"Yeah, I did, and it looks just like the drawing." Stiles told him.

"Hey, is there something on the back of it? There's gotta be something-- an inscription, an opening, something." Derek said grabbing Stiles's wrist and bringing the phone closer to him.

"No, no, the thing's flat. And, no, it doesn't open. There's nothing in it, on it, around it, nothing. And where are you? You're supposed to be here. You're first line." Scott asked worried.

"Where the hell is Bilinski???" I heard coach ask Scott.

"Man, you're not gonna play if you're not here to start." Scott told him.

"I know. Look, if you see my dad, can you tell him... tell him I'll be there, I'll just be a little bit late, okay? All right, thanks." Stiles told him hanging up.

"You're not gonna make it." I told him softly from the back seat.

"I know." Stiles sighed.

"And you didn't tell him about his mom, either." Derek said glancing at Stiles quickly.

"Not 'til we find out the truth." Stiles informed jinx

"By the way? One more thing." Derek said making Stiles turn to look at him.

"Yeah?"

Derek grabbed the back of his head and shoved it against the steering wheel.

"Oh, God! What the hell was..." Stiles groaned holding his forehead as Derek interrupted him.

"You know that was for. Go. Go!" He said irritably.

I slid forward in my seat like I was getting ready to climb over the seat to follow Stiles once he got out. Instead I grabbed the back of Derek's head and did the same thing he did to Stiles. When he sat back up his nose was bloody.

"You broke my nose." He growled.

"You'll heal." I smirked before following Stiles out of the Jeep.

Once we walked into the hospital the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

"Stiles I don't like this. Something isn't right here," I told him making him grab my hand giving it a tight squeeze.

"We're going to be okay." He reassured me as he pulled out his phone to call Derek.

"Yeah, I said I can't find her."

"Look, ask for Jennifer. She's been looking after my uncle." Derek told him.

"Yeah, well, he's not here, either." Stiles said peaking into the room when the memories clicked into place in my brain.

"It's him its Peter." I muttered to myself.

"What?" Derek asked.

"He's not here. He's gone, Derek." Stiles repeated making me snatch the phone from him.

"Derek It's him! It's Peter. He's the Alpha." I told him frantically. "That why he was familiar to me."

"Nyx you and Stiles, get out of there right now! Get out!" Derek told me as I grabbed Stiles hand and turned to run.

"You must be Stiles. And Nyx, how are you doing?" Peter smirked making me slowly back up pulling Stiles with me.

We turned to run when a nurse stopped us. "What are you doing here? Visiting hours are over."

"You... and him... You're-you're the one who-- Oh, my-- and he's-- Oh, my God, we're gonna die." Stiles gasped looking back and forth between the two as I got ready to fight.

Derek elbowed the nurse knocking her out.

"That's not nice. She's my nurse." Feigned offense.

"She's a psychotic bitch helping you kill people. Get out of the way." Derek stared Peter down nodding his head for us to move.

"Oh, damn." Stiles muttered before he crouched down.

"You think I killed Laura on purpose? One of my own family?" Peter asked walking towards Derek.

Derek growled his eyes flashing blue as he charged at Peter. Using the wall as leverage to launch himself, only for Peter to grab him by his jacket and slam him against the wall. Stiles scrambled to the other side of the hallway only for Peter to throw Derek into that wall as well. Stiles scrambled down the hallway as Peter walked over to Derek who was lying on the floor and grabbed him by his throat picking him up.

"My mind, my personality, were literally burned out of me. I was being driven by pure instinct." Peter said before he dropped Derek.

"You want forgiveness?" Derek asked him standing up and punching Peter across the face.

He went to hit him again only for Peter to block it grabbing the front of Derek's jacket and head butting him making him stumble backwards.

"I want understanding." He said before he kicked Derek in the chest sending him flying backwards. "Do you have any idea what it was like for me during those years? Slowly healing, cell by cell. Even more slowly coming back to consciousness. Yes, becoming an Alpha, taking that from Laura pushed me over a plateau in the healing process. I can't help that." Peter said slowly walking towards Derek.

I moved to help and Derek shook his head and got up and started swinging at Peter, but he managed to dodge every hit before grabbing Derek's hand and breaking his hand bringing Derek to his knees.

"I tried to tell you what was happening. I tried to warn you." Peter feigned caring before picking Derek up and throwing him through a glass window.

Derek crawled away around a corner making me look at Stiles worried. "I have to help him." I whispered to him.

"I can't lose you." He told my holding my face in his hands.

"You won't." I smiled kissing him softly before getting up and following them.

"I was going to wait for dramatic flair, but." Peter said once he had Derek cornered in a room. I peaked around the corner and saw him flip the mirror watching it spin before I saw his reflection. No scars. "When you look this good, why wait?"

"Derek, you have to give me a chance to explain. After all, we're family." Peter said and I managed to get Derek's attention and I motioned him to be quick as I concentrated remembering about a passage in one of the books I read about establishing a mind connection.

"Derek can you hear me?"

"How in the fuck?"

"I'm a witch dumbass. One my signal get Stiles and get out of here."

"How will I know the signal?"

"Trust me. You'll know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 6.8K 24
Sarah Stilinski has basically gone through hell and back. Six months ago her life was ripped from her after her parents died in a fatal car crash. Th...
36 0 15
based off of the show "Teen Wolf"! 16 year old Scott McCall and His Friends Stiles Stilinski, Elena Montgomery, Allison Argent, Lydia Martin, and mor...
2.4M 49.3K 64
Tessa McCall is bestfriends with brother Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. One night, the three of them go looking for a body. Well, their lives cha...
2.2K 73 23
Skylar is back, with the pack, and they're as strong as ever. No more crazy murders, no more Void, no more supernatural disasters in their way. Or i...