"๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ-๐ฌ๐š๐ง, ๐‡๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...

By HanaNene_Sh1pper

โœงเผบ ๐€ ๐Š๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐€๐œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ, ๐˜๐ฎ๐ ๐ข ๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ž, ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๏ฟฝ... More

๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—”๐—ž๐—ข-๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—•๐—”๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ข๐— 
๐˜๐Ž๐”๐’๐„๐ˆ-๐’๐€๐
ั‚ะฝั” ะผฮนั•ฮฑะบฮน ั•ั‚ฮฑฮนัั•, ฯฮฑัั‚ 1
ั‚ะฝั” ะผฮนั•ฮฑะบฮน ั•ั‚ฮฑฮนัั•, ฯฮฑัั‚ 2
ั‚ะฝั” ยขฯƒฮทฦ’ั”ั•ั•ฮนฯƒฮท ั‚ัั”ั”
ั‚ะฝั” 4 ฯƒ'ยขโ„“ฯƒยขะบ โ„“ฮนะฒัฮฑััƒ
ั•ั‚ัฮฑฯ‰ะฒั”ัััƒ-ฦ’ฮนโ„“โ„“ั”โˆ‚ ัฮนยขั” ยขฮฑะบั”ั•
ะผฮนั‚ั•ฯ…ะฒฮฑ
ั‚ะฝั” ะฝั”โ„“โ„“ ฯƒฦ’ ะผฮนััฯƒัั•, ฯฮฑัั‚ 1
ั‚ะฝั” ะฝั”โ„“โ„“ ฯƒฦ’ ะผฮนััฯƒัั•, ฯฮฑัั‚ 2
ั‚ะฝั” โ„“ฮนั‚ั‚โ„“ั” ะผั”ัะผฮฑฮท
REQUESTS

ั‚ั”ฮฑ ฯฮฑัั‚ัƒ

65 1 1
By HanaNene_Sh1pper

Things have been akward between Hanako-Chan and me since what happened on the roof.

I still can't bring myself to ask Hanako-Chan directly about the girl who appeared, so . .

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Amane sighed, to take his mind off about it, he distracted himself by drawing on his sketchbook, but the drawings just turn out to be Hanako, causing him to sigh again. "Amane!" Tsukasa placed his hand on Amane's shoulder, which made Amane jump in suprise and throw his sketchbook away. "Wh-Wh-What is it?" Amane stuttered. "Well . . you've got an invitation!" Tsukasa grinned. "It's from a cool older guy, i don't know who's name is."

"What?!"

"Over there see?" Tsukasa pointed to a crowd that gathered at the classroom door to meet the boy. The crowed was filled with a bunch of girls chattering and giggling.

"-He's so cool!"

"-What's his name?"

"What?! No way!" Amane said as Tsukasa shoved him and made Amane's way through the crowd to meet the boy. "Hey, hello there." The boy smiled.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I followed him in spite of myself.

I mean, i mean, maybe he's a nice guy!

Still, i wonder what he wants . .

"Uhm . ." Amane nervously twiddled his forefinger's tips. The boy let out a brief hum in response. "Senpai, what do you . ."

"Who? Me?" The boy raised an eyebrow. "I'm Hyuuga Natsuhiko, call me Natsuhiko-senpai!" Natsuhiko winked. "High school second year, B class, my hobbies are fishing and kareoke!"

"Hyuuga-senpai, . . we've never spoken before, have we?" Amane asked. "Call me Natsuhiko-senpai, oh, lets swap contact info."

"Umm, why did you ask for me?" Amane asked as he and Natsuhiko swapped contact info. "Oh, there's someone who wants to meet you." Natsuhiko answered.

"Who wants to meet me? Why would they want to meet me? Why me?"

"Well, because you're a special . . i guess?" Natsuhiki replied noncommitally. "Special? Who? Me?" Amane said in confusion. Natsuhiko led her to the end of the hallway, where an empty goldfish bowl was sitting on the floor. Natsuhiko picked it up "So, umm, do you mind if i ask another question, Senpai?" Amane said as Natsuhiko picked the bowl up.

"Go ahead."

"Why are you carrying a goldfish bowl?" Amane asked. "What do you think is it for?" Natsuhiko simply asked. Amane replied that he has no idea, although he was nervous.

Someone tapped Amane on the shoulder, Amane turned his head and saw Aoi. "Here goes!" Aoi dumped a large bucket of water over him, causing Amane to transform into a fish. "Why?! What's going on?!" Amane flailed his fins in panic.

"There, caught you " Aoi picked Amane up by the tail and raised him above her mouth and opened it wide. "Eek!" Amane screamed and flailed and fainted. "He died." Aoi put Amane's unconscious body into the fishbowl. "No he didn't." Natsuhiko said.

"Night, night."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Something smells nice . .

Pastry?

Amane woke up in his human form to the pleasant smell of pastries on the table in front of him.

What are these clothes?

–It's amazing!!

But . . where am i?

Don't tell me i'm in a Boundary . .

"Oh, your awake." Sakura said while carrying a box of tea leaves. "My apologies, i told them to be gentle, but those two never listen."

"Y-Y-You're . . from that time!" Amane stuttered recognized Sakura from their first meeting in the library. Sakura nodded. Amane's eyes averted to a Aoi, who was behind Sakura and recognized them from their first meeting on the rooftop.

That girl is . . .

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Let's start over. Pleased to meet you, Yugi Amane-San, pardon me for the late introduction, I'm Nanamine Sakura, a high school third year." Sakura said. "And, like you i'm a human who has formed a bond with an apparition in payment for a wish."

"Like me?" Amane said in confusion. "The bond i formed is with this girl." Sakura turned her head to Aoi, who was curretnly eating a pastry. "She's a little scary but surpisingly dependable."

She really is like Hanako-Chan . .

"What about Natsuhiko-senpai?" Amane asked. "Oh? I just pretend he's not here." Sakura replied coldly. "I-I see." Amane stammered. "I've wanted to speak with you for a lomg time, after all, we're both in the same position" Sakura said as she poured tea. "I'm sure we can be friends, can't we?" Sakura smiled as she as she brought Amane a cup of tea.

Now that i see her up close, she's gorgeous. 

Calm down, Amane!

Amane realized he was letting his guard down and shook his head back and forth while urging himself to stay alert and think.

Even if it's true that she formed a bond with an apparition like i did, what are these people doing here?

They must have some relation to Hanako-chan!

It's definetly fishy!

I refuse to be taken in!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"That's right! I really can't stand that about Hanako-chan." Amane tearfully complained. "She suddenly changes her attitude for who knows what reason! I can't figure her out!"

"That sounds tough." Sakura said in sympathy. "This tea is delicious." Amane remarked. "It's a green tea with white peach aroma, have some more." Sakurs replied. "Plus, she says weird misleading things, she's always harassing me, she's inconsiderate." Amane complained further. "I can sympathize, mine is awful, too, i can't reason with her, her behavior makes no sense." Sakura said. "She has no sense of personal space."

"Whaat? are you suuuree?" Aoi wrapped her arms and legs around Sakura. "I am, now get off me." Sakura sighed. "I can't do anything about it, so i've decided to think of him as more of a cat than a person"

"Meow!" Aoi mimicked cat ears on her head, still clinging onto Sakura. "A cat . ." Amane mumbled. "Umm, is that girl . . . ?"

"You mean me? I'm Aoi! Nene-chan's best friend since middle school!" Aoi exclaimed. "Best friend . . ?" Amane became shocked. "What? Didn't Nene-chan tell you?" Aoi grinned. "Hey, tell me! Have you and Nene-chan smooched already?" Aoi asked, causing Amane to become flustered.

"Have you?"

"Huh?!"

"Well have you?"

"WH-WHAT?!"

"W-W-W-We have not!! Why?!" Amane stuttered. "I mean, you're dating her, right?" Aoi said. "We are not! She's not even my type!" Amane's cheek colored more. "Oh . ." Aoi leaned closer to Amane, startling him. ". . . really?"

"Stop that." Natsuhiko pulled Aoi away from Amane.

Wait a minute . .

Oh no!

I have only been chatting with Nanamine-senpai, and completely forgotten my vow to keep my guard up and not be fooled!

But things are more normal than i expected, and they don't seem like bad people.

Did they really just bring me here by force just because they wanted to talk . . ?

In that case, i wish they brought me here normally instead of kidnapping me . .

As Amane was distracted, Aoi said Sakura's name and turned to her, giving her a look that startles her. "Neither of us has it easy." Sakura said as she walked up to Amane. "As long as our bond exist, we have no choice but to follow the orders of those they are bonded to."

"Exactly!" Amane smiled. "Whenever i say no to Hanako-chan, she tries to turn me into a fish."

"I know how you feel." Sakura took Amane's hands into her own. "You too, Nanamine-senpai?" Amane exclaimed. "Yes, that's why i'm sure that you'll understand." Sakura said. Suddenly, the room morphed into something different.

The chair behind Amane suddenly manifested cuffs, chains, and a spiked collar. The bindings closed around Amane, trapping him in a seated position on the chair. "Stop! What's going on with this chair?!" Amane screamed. "Let me go!"

"I really don't want to do this, i'd like to help you if i could, but i have to obey her." Sakura said. "Nene-chan and i are polar opposites, to put it simply, we're . . . rivals? Archenemies? It dosen't matter. Anyways, i'd like you to disappear now." Aoi grinned.

Amame looked downwards and realized the room was singking. "I'm sorry, i'm glad i got to talk to you in the end. Goodbye." Sakura said. "Bye-bye!" Aoi waved goodbye and closed the doors.

Amane screamed for them to wait, and heard Natsuhiko do the same.

"Huh?" Amane noticed Natsuhiko's presence. "Oh, hey." Natsuhiko said. "Natsuhiko-senpai?! Why are you here?!" Amane asked. "Oh, well, she's just like this sometimes. She acts weirdly harsh to me or maybe it's more that she's rough with me? She dosen't treat anyone else this way . . it must be love." Natsuhiko replied.

No, i have no clue what you mean.

"More importantly, Amane-Kun, are you the type who dosen't mind dying?" Natsuhiko asked. "If not, i think you're in a pretty tight spot."

"Y-Y-Yeah, i guess so." The water level already reached Amane's chest.

Wh-What should i do?

At this rate, i'll sink all the way.

S-Someone, help!

Hanako-chan, help me!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Whenever i was in danger or in trouble . .
. . Hanako-chan always came to save me.

So, i'm sure i'll be fine this time, too.

I'm sure Hanako-chan will save me.

I'm sure . .

"Hey, wake up." A familiar voice said. After the two we're submerged within the growing murkiness, they found themselves in an unknown world full of doors. "Oh you're awake." Natsuhiko said. "What happened to us?" Amane asked. "The room sank. Is this . . a Boundary? There are lots of doors and lots of little Mokke, too. But there's no water on the ground . ."

"I don't think it's quite the same as a Boundary."

"This voice!" Amane exclaimed in relief. "Is that you, Hanako-chan? Where are you?"

"Over here." As the Amane looked for Hanako he was greeted by a Mokke carrying a traditional radio. "Hey, there Amane!" Hanako said. "A radio?" Amane sat down on his knees. "Yup!" Hanako replied. "It's heavy." The Mokke said. "Wow." Natsuhiko said.

"Given where you are, i guess you got tricked again, honestly, the instant i take my eyes of you, you go straight for strangers and apparitions." Hanako giggled. "What a hopeless assistant."

"Hanako-chan!" Amane bursted into tears. "I got kidnapped, and then there was this tea party! I tried to be careful, but the sweets we're so good, and . . and . ."

"Do you have anything else to say to me, Amane?" Hanako interrupted. "I'm sorry for getting tricked." Amane apologized. "Good, now, i don't know how long this signal will last, so i'll make this short." Hanako said. "The place your in now isn't the world of the living or the dead, or even a Boundary. It's nowhere."

"Nowhere?"

"That's right. It's both everywhere and nowhere. You can reach anywhere in the past or future from it." Hanako said. "It's a real hassle. I'll try to save you by relying on our bond and having Hakujoudai look for you. Still, that place is huge, i'd like you to do your part, Amane."

"What should i do?" Amane asked.

"You can see a lot of doors, right?"

"Yeah."

"Each of the doors connects to a different place in a different world. There should be one that connects to your original world somewhere. I want you to find that door and open it." Hanako said. "So . .  shoud i just start opening doors?" Amane asked. "Doors that you recognize. Some doors connect do dangerous places, so be careful when you open them. I really wish you had . . with me . . . then i . . . ."

"Hanako-Chan?" Amane didn't understand Hanako's words. "No . . time . . good lu . . ."

"It cut off." Amane murmured. "You done?" Natsuhiko had Mokkes clinging on his necklace. "Yup! She said to open doors i recognize." Amane replied. "Hmm . . if one of the Seven Wonders said it, it's probably right . . so doors you recognize . ." Natsuhiko said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Despite given the warning that they should open doors they recognize, Natsuhiko frivolously opened any door that he saw. With each try, he was given the consequence of its inhabitants coming out, terrifying and harmless alike. "Okay." Natsuhiko closed the door. "I'll be careful."

"Please, please do." Amane sighed. "Man, sorry about that." Natsuhiko scratched his nape and saw another door. "Oh, how about this one!" Natsuhiko opened the door but a big lizard wrapped it's tongue around Natsuhiko. "EEK! IT HAS ME!"

He hasn't changed at all.

The way Natsuhiko-senpai acts helps take my mind off things, but . . .

"Umm . . aren't you nervous?" Amane asked as Natsuhiko played with the baby lizards. "Nanamine-senpai betrayed you and left you alone with me down here . ."

"Not a bit. Besides, she didn't really 'betray' me, you could say this is her way of showing her love." Natsuhiko placed his hand on the door handle of the door in front of them. "So, basically, i guess . . this is a test of love." Natsuhiko opened the door and didn't expect getting bitten by a huge monkey-like creature.

"Amane-Kun!" Natsuhiko was being dragged into the door. "Good luck!" Natsuhiko gave Amane a thumbs up before disappearing.

"He died?"

"Did he die?"

I'll go on.

I won't let Natsuhiko-senpai's sacrifice be in vain!

Actually, i've got a feeling he'll be fine.

But what should i do?

Opening doors at random like Natsuhiko-senpai is definetly dangerous . . if only i had some kind of concrete sign to go by . .

Amame contemplated while sitting on a bench. Suddenly, the sound of the familiar dismissal music was heard.

I've heard that music before . . !

"A familiar sound! Where is it coming from?!"Amane exclaimed. Following the melody, he found himself in front of a possible door–only to be terrified with a screaming giant. "GYAASS!"

Nope, but i was sure i recognized that music . .

"This way!" A Mokke said. "Huh? What is it?" Amane said. The Mokke hopped to the other side of the door. "You want me to go around behind it?" The nearby Mokke then led her to the other side of the door, which resembled one of the classroom doors from the old school building."A classroom door from the old school building . . !" Amane exclaimed.

"–Yay!"

"–We did it!"

This must be the right door!

Amane opened the door, only to be greeted by an empty classroom. "It is now 5:30, children playing outside, please take care and go home. I repeat: It is now 5:30, children playing outside, please take care and go home." A voice from the PA system said. " I . . I did it!" Amane jumped up and down ecstatically. "The evening announcement! I knew it! I knew i heard it before!"

"W-Who are you?"

Amane stopped jumping as he heard someone appear in front of him: a young cream haired girl with fat ankles. "Ha-Hanako-chan?!" Amane exclaimed.

No . . the past Hanako-chan i saw in the library?

"We're you crying?!" Amane noticed the girl's red teary eyes and approached her. "What happened?"

"I-It's nothing." The girl stuttered. "Hanako-chan, why are you crying?" Amane looked at the girl with worry in his amber eyes. "I-I . . Bye!" The girl rushed out. Without knowing, she dropped a heart shaped keychain that flew out of her bag. "Hey wait! Is this . ."

"Found you!"

Before Amane could say anything to Nene, he was interrupted by hakujoudai's teleporation back to Hanako's bathroom. He flew out of the stall and into Hanako's arms. "Hanako-chan . ." Amane was surprised by Hanako's sudden rescue. "Huh? Your wearing weird clothes." Hanako said.

Huh? Weird?

"Excuse me for a sec." Hanako hugged Amane tightly. "Wh-What are you . . ?!" Amane stuttered. "Sorry." Hanako whispered into Amane's ear. "I've been wanting to apologize for ruining your strawberry-filled rice cakes the other day. Will you forgive me?"

"Yeah." Amane rested his head on Hanako's shoulder. "Great. Now . . . definetly not. Here goes!" Hanako then transformed Amane back into his normal school clothes. "There! I like you better like this!"

"Thanks . ."

"Welcome home, Amane." Hanako said with a smile.

Whenever i was in danger or in trouble, Hanako-chan always comes to save me.

So . .

"I'm home . ." Amane murmured and walked towards Hanako while holding the keychain behind his back.

I wish i could protect Hanako-chan too . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 5.5K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! โ”โ” โ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! โž &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
21.1K 530 13
โ๐˜๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ.โž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ. โ†ณ ๐ฌ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
144K 3.3K 32
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. เน‘โ€งหšโ‚Š๊’ท๏ธถเฌ“๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆโŠนเน‘โ€งหšโ‚Š๊’ท๏ธถเฌ“๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆโŠนเน‘ A Hananene fanfiction โ™ก #1 in H...
304 4 10
Amane, a student at Kamone Academy, lives a relatively normal life for a teen. Balancing school and friends. When a girl named 'Nene' appears, whom h...