Each other's forever (Ranboo...

By Alliumgirlll

A girl with a small following on twitch runs into a tall boy with fluffy hair on the first day in a new schoo... More

- Intro -
New school (Chapter 1)
He's kinda cool (Chapter 2)
This girl- (Chapter 3)
Ranboo? (Chapter 4)
This girl- pt2 (Chapter 5)
Just two friends (Chapter 6)
I fell (Chapter 7)
Tired (Chapter 8)
Tears (Chapter 9)
Promises (Chapter 10)
Blood stained (Chapter 11)
Cold Nights (Chapter 12)
In your arms (Chapter 13)
Living :) (Chapter 14)
Just a little something (Chapter 15)
Confrontation (Chapter 16)
Mom? (Chapter 17)
New guy (Chapter 18)
Friends :D (Chapter 19)
Trip? (Chapter 21)
Each other's (Chapter 22)
Planes (Chapter 23)
Tubbo! (Chapter 24)
Tommy! (Chapter 25)
Hanging out (Chapter 26)
Breakfast (Chapter 27)
Touring (Chapter 28)
Stream (Chapter 30)
Worrying (Chapter 30)
Serenity (Chapter 31)
Wilbur! (Chapter 32)
Meeting more people! (Chapter 33)
Walking around (Chapter 34)
Fun stream! (Chapter 35)
You... (Chapter 36)
Forever (Chapter 37)
Hi :D

Guilt (Chapter 20) !!

101 2 3
By Alliumgirlll

My alarm wakes me up and I yawn, sitting up in my bed. I stare at the wall for a second before turning off my alarm and trudging tiredly out of bed. I put on a random hoodie and some jeans. I brushed out my hair and did some light makeup before grabbing my school bag and heading downstairs. My sister had left for work and my mom was who knows where, maybe she left for work already. I sigh and put on my shoes, heading out the door with everything I needed. I walk until school and make my way past everyone to my locker, finding Eli waiting.

"G'day Eli." I say with a smile. He looks at me and smiles.

"G'day August." He says with a dumb smile. I grab everything I need and we both head to class. We made it and I excused myself to the restroom quickly.

"Beware of the bitch." Eli warns.

"She won't do anything, and if she does, I'll handle it." I smile and Eli nods with a smile. I head off the restroom and use it quickly, wash my hands, and leave with no issue. I walk back into class to Britney uncomfortably close to Eli, and Eli looks incredibly weirded out. I cringe at her desperation but walk over.

"Excuse me." I state firmly, crossing my arms. Britney turns to me and flashes a disgusted look before scoffing.

"Need something hoe? I'm talking with Eli." She says, saying Eli in a weird tone. I furrow my eyebrows at her, but Eli speaks before I do.

"Can you just leave; you're being weird and I don't want you here. And do not call my girlfriend a hoe you bitch, she is the farthest thing from it." Eli glares at her. Britney's eyes widen but quickly go back to her resting bitch face as she looks between the both of us and decides to say something else.

"Why would you date this ugly bitch? She looks like an overgrown rat that belongs in NYC. I'm much better." She says proudly.

"Oh yeah I bet." I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "I feel bad for any guy that has to kiss you, they'd just end up with a mouth full of makeup. I hope you are alone so no one has to die next to your desperate, fake ass." I pause and glare as I sit down. Brintey's jaw dropped open and she furrowed her eyebrows. "Don't make that face too much sweetie, you'll add to your collection of wrinkles. Have about 2,000 by the time you're 40 with how often I see that face." I say with a fake smile. She just glares more and turns around, her hair taking a minute to follow behind her. She walks away to the front of the class, arms crossed as she sits down. I look at Eli and he looks at me, causing us both to burst out laughing. We get a couple weird looks from people but we don't care and continue laughing.

"Fucking got her." Eli manages to say through laughs. I pause and just stare at him.

"That's the first time I've heard you say fuck." I say and hold back more laughter.

"Shit." Is all he says and we break into another fit of laughter. The bell rings and we both stop immediately, turning our attention to the front. The entire class was just us trying not to laugh when we looked at each other. The bell rang and Eli and I left the class, hands intertwined.

"Nice hoodie by the way." Eli says and I look up to find him smirking. I look down and realize it's his, my face flushes pink.

"I didn't notice I was too tired." I scoff and Eli laughs.

"You look very pretty in it." He says in a baby voice, swinging our held hands like a little kid, making me laugh.

"Thank you Mr Boo." I say and he laughs at the name. The rest of the day flies by and eventually, the final bell rings. Eli and I make our way down the street and eventually have to part ways. He bends down and gives me a quick kiss before heading off. I smile and wave, he does as well, and I walk. I put in one earbud and played my playlist while walking down the sidewalk to my house. I make it and open my door to a quiet house. I then set my stuff down and take out my earbud, walking to the stairs. I'm stopped when I see my mom in the living room, arms crossed.

"Sit here please." She says firmly. Anxiety rushes through me but I sit down, setting my phone next to me.

"Yes?" I ask, worry clear in my voice.

"So you're dating that boy huh?" My mom asks, eyebrows furrowed down. 

I take a breath before responding, "Yes, I am dating Eli." 

"How long have you been dating him?" She asks, sitting up more straight.

"Almost 2 weeks but I've known and liked him for way longer. I've known him since the first day I went to school and I've liked him for almost as long as I've known him." I explain to my mom, she nods her head.

"Well I don't know him and I don't know if I want you dating because of.. The thing." She says, furrowing her eyebrows more.

"He won't do anything like that, I know he won't." I glare at my mom.

"But he could. I just don't want you to-" I cut her off.

"I don't care." I say in a hushed yell. "Stop acting like you care. It annoys me. You can't just be gone for over half my life then come back and dictate everything I do! Eli won't do ANYTHING like what he did. I know that for a fact. Don't say he could when you don't even know him. Don't come into my life and act like you care so much. You leave then come back and leave then come back again and again I'm tired of it." I yell, pissed.

"I just want to protect you honey." She says in a calm voice.

"I'M NOT A LITTLE KID!" I yell louder. 

"I am not your little naive girl that can be pushed around anymore. You left me alone for so long with no guidance and I figured everything out. Without you. So I don't need you to come back here and parent me. I've learned to think for myself, be my own person, be responsible, and take care of ME. I don't need you to tell me what I can and can't do after being gone for months on end without a single call or text or anything." I argue. At this point I'm fuming so I take a deep breath.

 My mom opens her mouth to say something, but I swiftly stand up, walking away and up to my room. I shut the door and just stood there, staring at the floor. A sense of guilt washes over me and my eyes start to water. I clench my fists and lie in my bed. I hug my pillow and cry silently. I said what I was thinking, what I wanted to say but I still feel guilty because she's, well she is still my mom. Not a good, present one, but still my mom. I shut my eyes and tears fell onto my pillow and made it tear stained like my face.

I keep my eyes closed until I eventually drift off into a light sleep. The sleep was short because I was quickly reawakened by the doorbell ringing throughout the house. I groan and sit up, rubbing my eyes. I head to the bathroom and look at my tear stained face. I quickly wash my face off and look back to the mirror. Guilt fills my consciousness and I look at myself in the mirror with a sad expression. I open my drawer and pull out a razor blade. I look at it, contemplating. My thoughts are interrupted with a knock at my room door, causing me to jump. I put the razor back and closed the drawer, heading to the door. I sniff to clear my nose and wipe my eyes one more time before opening the door, being greeted with the familiar face of Eli. I smile and hug him quickly, burying my face in his chest. He hugs back and picks me up, closing the door behind him and sitting on the bed with me in his lap. He plays with my hair, knowing something is wrong. We sit there silently until Eli speaks up.

"What's wrong love?" He asks with concern. I blush at the nickname but sigh.

"I just- my mom found out we were dating and" I pause for a second. "She didn't want me to but then I- I yelled at her for telling me what to do when she barely acts like a parent to me and is never around. I feel bad but it pissed me off how she just came back into my life after 3 months when she didn't bother to text or call or anything and act like she can control what I do." I stop and a tear runs down my face. Eli looks at me with sad eyes and pulls me closer to him, holding me. He rubs his hand along my back in a circular motion, calming me. I continue to cry a bit but I eventually calm down.

"It's okay, I imagine it's frustrating but she just wants to keep you safe. She doesn't want you hurting like that ever again." Eli says in a soothing tone. I nod, not wanting to speak. Eli plays with my hair, braiding it and running his fingers through it. "But I swear I will never do anything to hurt you, I promise.."

"You promise a lot of things." I say with a soft laugh.

"But I keep my promises." Eli smiles at me and we fall into a comfortable silence. Eventually my eyes get heavy and I can't keep them open anymore so I fall asleep in Eli's peaceful embrace as he continues to play with my hair.

"Goodnight love, sleep well." I heard Eli whisper as he kissed my head. And with that I fall fully asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 463 27
this is my first story so it's gonna be all over the place. basically just a tommyinnit × oc. wilburs sister Gets on to the dream smp but no one know...
62.1K 1.4K 58
-# tommyinnit x oc .'- where a girl meets a boy at college, and they slowly fall in love with eachother -'. comple...
278K 8.2K 38
Small youtuber Mintmochi has always been a fan of Tubbo. After grabbing the attention of the boy the two started interacting more. Watch as these swe...
46.2K 1.1K 29
LilacDemon has joined the game "Oh you've got to be kidding me. Dream added my worst enemy to the SMP!" "Does she know she's your worst enemy?" "Ran...