Commitment

By iamrockst4r

Everyone knows y/n as a player, but a girl catches her attention making her finally commitment? They have the... More

Pilot
Whats this feeling?
Swimming
Warehouse
Parties pt.1
Parties pt.2
Day before
Rudys house
"I just wanna have some fun."
"That was nice.."
Clean-up
Back
Mole?
Reveal
Lover-Girl
Plans
Pop-tarts
Red lips, and rosy cheeks.
Couch
Target
The Multi-Verse
Bottom
Violet
Bets
Counter
Interested
Douche Bag
Replaced
Grounded
America
Birthday party
In Love Again
Naked
Give Me Your Best Shot
Lorax
Beach
Party Fail
New Story
The Lemon City
Taken
"Wouldn't you like to know?"
Secrets
Creepy
Factory
Cells
Can We? (SMUT)
Can We? Pt.2 (SMUT)
Yelena's Apartment
Finale

Mikeys

4.7K 118 109
By iamrockst4r

WE JUST HIT #1 IN KATE BISHOP I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. THANK YOU ALL FOR A SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK! Also trigger warning acts of sexual assault.

-

Thursday morning

I hear my alarm go off like normal. I feel Kate on my chest still snoring. I shut off the alarm, and slip out of bed. It was not easy that girl has a death grip, but I managed. I go to the bathroom brushing my teeth, combing my hair, and taking a shower. I pick out some clothes and hop into the shower. After 30 minutes, I change out of my pjs into some dark blue loose jeans and a black football jersey. I put on some air jordans 1s, as I grab my essentials. I kiss kate on the forehead before locking my door as I go out.

"Here you go." Wanda hands me apples slices in a ziplock bag.

"Thanks wands." I reply as I take them.

"Your such a child." Nat says while on the couch.

"And your such a lesbian." I reply as I run out of the tower. I put on my helmet and start up my bike. I open he garage and rev up my bike. Once its good I speed out of there closing the garage. I take off going too Jennas since she wanted me to help her move some stuff in her house.

-

I arrive as I park my bike in her drive through. I knock on the door and she opens it letting me in as she closes it and locks it.

"Okay so what do I need to move?" I ask.

"The couch, the tv stand and my bed." She says. I nod and pick up her couch with my one hand.

"Where does it need to go?" I ask again as her eyes widen.

"Um in the corner." I nod as I put it snug in the corner.

"Tv stand?"

"Against the wall but have it face us."

"Okay." I begin to pick it up and turn it around.

"So you going to mikeys party?" Jenna asks randomly.

"Yeah.."

"But-"

"Shes coming with me Jenna dont worry." I chuckle.

"Im just saying drunk you does really stupid things."

"Who says im gonna get drunk?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Shut up!" She pushes my slighty.

-

Me and Jenna are watching mall cop right now, but instead I'm texting Kate.

"If you dont stop giggling, im trying to watch mall cop!" Jenna yells at me.

"Okay okay sorry jeez." I stop laughing. However kate sends me a meme of a dog puking in which i burst out laughing.

"Y/n!" Jenna yells annoyed.

"Jenna just look!" I show her the phone making her go into a fit of laughter.

"No, okay now we stop and watch mall cop." She says with a straight face.

"Okay okay.." The next second I burst out laughing again.

-

It was getting around that time so me I decide to go back to the tower. I arrive and see everyone waiting for me.

"Avenger's cult?" I ask as i remove my helmet.

"No, were waiting for you so we can go to mikeys party." Pete says. I nod and we all get in one car.

"Actually no im taking my bike." I reply. Just in case someone wants to stay longer I can leave or someone accidentally leaves without me.

"Okay suit yourself." Yelena scoffs. Kate gets on the back of my bike putting a helmet on.

"Do I really have to where this hello kitty helmet?" She asks sad.

"Its only one we have left." I try not to laugh. "Plus you look adorable in it katie." She shrugs and wraps her arms around my stomach. We all take off driving to mikeys party. With each turn I can feel kates arms wrap tighter and tight squeezing the living life out of me.

After a while however we arrive, quite quickly. Me and Kate are the first of our group to arrive. We get off the bike as I take my helmet off she does the same. I put the keys in my pockets safely. We walk inside and im greeted by chase.

"Theres the idiot!" He yells before he hugs me. "I've missed you dude!" He says smiling.

"Me too man, where the drinks?" I ask. He points to a kitchen and I run over to them, pouring me and kate one. The night just began.

-

Right now im  5 shots in and about 7 beers. I just hit someones blunt about 6 times. I was messed up. I didnt know my numbers, my rights and lefts, nor how to use the bathroom. The drunkest I ever been. I feel someone pull me by my shirt into a room. I try to look at the girl as i squint my eyes.

"Who are you?" I ask as my voice was raspy.

"Its me, mikey? Remember?" She says.

"Oh oh oh! I have to go. I have a girlfriend." I say as I stumble.

"Not tonight you dont." She smiles at me before pushing me onto a bed. She begins to touch my arm in a weird way.

"Woah woah, slow your roll. I have a girlfriend my friend." I quickly get up. I try stumbling towards the door as I try mikey blocks it. "Hey thats mean!" I yell.

"Cmon y/n just be girlfriend free for one night." She looks at me in a weird way.

"Okay okay, where's the bathroom first?" I slur out. She points to the bathroom in the room. I stumble over there barley making it. I close the door locking it fast. I quickly pull out my phone fumbling it. I open it up pressing on the first contact I see.

"Hello?" A voice says.

"Hello? Wanda?" I slur.

"Y/n? Whats going on? Its 2am."

"Wanda help me, this mean lady wont let me out of her room because I have a girlfriend, and she was like touching my arm it was weird! I need to leave." I panic. I hear the door bang from outside. "Fucking shit!" I go far away from the door.

"Y/n im on my way, remember your an avenger."

"Whats an avenger?" I ask.

"You idiot. You dont know what powers are?"

"Power rangers?"

"No! What is this girls name."

"Mickey? Mikey?"

"The one in the group chat we were talking about?!"

"Whats a group chat?" I breathe out.

"Im going to kill her." Wanda says into the phone.

"Me!? Why are you going to kill me." I reply scared.

"No! Not you! The girl." She responds. I hear the door nob twist as someone bangs on it.

"Shit! She coming. Thats what she said! Help me." I say.

"Y/n stay calm? Its gonna be okay alright?" Wanda says in a soft voice.

"Okay okay." I breathe. I hear multiple dings going off on my phone. I look at my messages.

Katie

"Y/n where are you?!"

"Babe?"

":("

"Where did you go?"

"Are you okay?!"

"Pls dont be with mikey or someone else."

"£]¥]¥<€%-"

"Y/n?!"

"Bad lady, tryed to attack me!"

"#'dmOs€€"

"Y/n whats going on? Where are you."

"Pee"

"Bathroom?!"

-

My head starts hurting, as the banging and music gets louder and louder. I hear some very loud bangs and grunts outside.

"Y/n.." I hear a voice on the other side of the door.

"No!" I reply.

"Its wanda..you can come out I promise I wont hurt you." I think for a moment.

"Do I know you?" I say. Wanda scoffs.

"Please will you just come out?"

"Of the closet? IM GAY!!!!" I yell out.

"Out of the bathroom." She tries to not lose her temper. I slowly open the door slightly seeing Wanda there. I open it all the way up hugging her.

"Im gay." I say randomly.

"I know, lets get you home huh?" She smiles at me.

"Wheres katie?" I ask pouting.

"Lets find her." Wanda replies. We go out to the party as we search for her. I decide to use the bathroom and see kate  in the bathroom pacing.

"Hi katie." I say making her flinch.

"Y/n!" She runs up to me hugging me. I hug her back like a robot. "What- what happened?"

"Its a long story.." Wanda says coming up behind me.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.2K 31
➳ fem oc x kate bishop ➳ opposites attract they say, but what will happen when a perky brunette archer meets a burnt out gifted kid that is falling a...
1K 2 24
Kate and Alex have been inseparable since the day they met. Follow their journey and watch their relationship grow as they handle the ups and downs o...
117K 3.4K 21
Kate bishop x y/n parker When y/n has an unexpected bite she discovers and deals with these new changes. What will she do and how will she do it tryi...
537K 18.6K 58
Kate Bishop x fem!Reader set off the Hawkeye series. When Clint and his daughter Y/n have to sort out the mess created by Kate Bishop, Y/n can't help...