Sun & Moon : nct mafia au

By TinyTrack127u

BIG WARNING! MENTIONING OF: ASULT, BLOOD, INAPPROPRIATE STUFF... Mafia AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Nor... More

♠️Characters♠️
♦️Chapter 1♦️
♦️Chapter 2♦️
♦️Chapter 3♦️
♦️Chapter 4♦️
♦️Chapter 5♦️
♦️Chapter 6♦️
♦️Chapter 7♦️
♦️Chapter 8♦️
♦️Chapter 10♦️
♦️Chapter 11♦️
♦️Chapter 12♦️
♦️Chapter 13♦️
♦️Chapter 14♦️
♦️Chapter 15♦️
♦️Chapter 16♦️
♦️Chapter 17♦️
♦️Chapter 18!♦️
♦️Chapter 19♦️
♦️Chapter 20!♦️
♦️Chapter 21♦️
♦️Chapter 22♦️
♦️Chapter 23♦️
♦️Chapter 24!♦️
♦️Chapter 25♦️
♦️Chapter 26♦️
♦️Chapter 27♦️
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31!♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35!♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39!♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49!♣

♦️Chapter 9♦️

1K 33 22
By TinyTrack127u

On the way of going to his room, he thought to himself about what he was going to do now. He was parentless, probably a stray now.

Sure it has its benefits but there are also disadvantages. And school? He is currently living with Mark Lee. Mark Lee! The guy who hates his guts! 

Donghyuck stopped in his tracks, letting it sink in how his life is right now screwed.

The good news is he hasn't met Mark yet and it's a good thing he hasn't. Imagine how that would be if he did. 

Would Mark leave him alone? Would he beat the shit out of him like he always did?

Oh well, it wasn't his problem at that moment. All he wanted to do was go to his room and cry like the sad loner he felt like.

As soon as he flopped onto his bed, he turned his body, looking at the ceiling above him.

 He felt as his eyes started to tear up instantly, no matter how much he tried to no imagine what happened.

God, he had to think about it! His mother's tongue had been chopped off and she was choking on her own blood. 

His father had bullet holes all over his body. The bullet holes were able to see right through his torso. 

His house had every door a hole smashed onto. The splinters of wood scattered across the floor. 

Donghyuck hugged his pillow unable to get the images out of his mind. He screamed internally not knowing what his feelings should be.

If happiness is what he should feel. If sadness is what he should feel. If he should be angry or worried that he could be next. 

"What is wrong with me." Donghyuck cried into his pillow soaking his tears. He crawled into a ball and covered himself in his bedsheets letting the melancholy feeling suffocate his thoughts.

"Hyuck? You okay?" Taeyong softly said, entering his room. He saw how Donghyuck was crawled in a ball, the sheet over him.

"Oh, Hyuck." Taeyong sat next to him stroking the shivering boy's fluffy and soft hair. 

"H-Hyung... *hiccup*... w-why did this happen to me." Donghyuck sniffled turning his head to Taeyong. The elder says the puffed, red eyes of the younger, instantly wanting to cry. 

"I'm sorry Hyuck. I know this must be very hard on you. I've been there before." Taeyong sheepishly rubbed his neck.

"My parents were murdered when I was your age, it took a toll on me and my brother." Taeyong sighed. 

"You have a brother?" Donghyuck questioned causing Taeyong to laugh a little.

"Yes, I do. I found out about him after the incident. I didn't know if I should call him my brother at that point. He lived in Canada for the majority of his life with my dad so when he came to Korea it was different to adjust with him."

"Do you miss your parents?" Taeyong paused thinking about his parents. 

"My mother loved me a lot, she was an angel but my father was like the devil." He shivered at the thought.

Donghyuck sat up properly and wiped the dried tear stains on his face and sniffed his nose a bit before getting comfy and looking at Taeyong, a pout on his face.

Taeyong softened at the sight of the younger. He widened his arms for the younger to hug into. 

"Come here Hyuck." Taeyong tenderly said, watching as the younger slowly crawled to him.

When Donghyuck hugged the elder, he felt most of his worries disappear the longer he clung on.  It was like the whole world was lifted from his shoulders.

Taeyong rubbed the younger's back as he started to drift to sleep. A yawn come from the younger's mouth as he slowly went to sleep.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Mark groaned as all of his muscles ached. Another stupid day of school. It was then he realised that he didn't need to go to school, because of his broken arm. 

It was the first time for him to break an arm and not need to go to school. Normally it would be the holidays, but this time it was different. 

It made him glad about this. He went down the stairs smirking at the boys in their school uniforms. 

"Imagine going to school." Mark bragged.

"Yah do you want your arm to be punched?" Jeno fought back glaring at the elder. 

"Preferably not." Mark fake smiled as Jeno smirked back.

"Now you know why you're not in school and it's your fault." Mark sighed taking a toast from Jaemin's plate and getting a reaction from the younger.

But he ignored it waving to the others saying he was going back to his room. Just as he was at the top of the stairs he saw Taeyong. 

The elder looked saddened but tried to cover it up with a smile. Anyone could mistake the emotion to be in a good mood, but only Mark and Jaehyun could tell he was not fine.

"What happened?" Mark asked, knowing Taeyong would lie saying he was fine. 

"I'm fine. Why did something happen?" Taeyong questioned. 

"Don't lie to me. What happened?" Mark coldly asked. Taeyong took a deep. Of course, Mark can read people like a book. 

"It's just Donghyuck.." Taeyong fiddled with his fingers. That's when Mark knew the elder was anxious because of the younger.

Mark sighed, Taeyong was just too soft with people, but he knows when to be firm, mainly if he was in danger. 

"Jaehyun?" Mark asked Taeyong who gave a slight smile. 

"Tell him I'm going to my office." Mark nodded knowing Jaehyun always knows how to cheer Taeyong up. 

"Donghyuck in his room?" Mark asked quickly before going back down the stairs.

"Yeah... Please leave him be for a while. He isn't in the right mindset."  Taeyong shakily said before leaving him on his own. 

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

"Mark, can you get everyone for lunch?" Doyoung asked the Canadian as he walked into the kitchen. 

"Of course, it's me," Mark muttered to himself before counting how many people aren't in school.

"Should be Taeyong, Jaehyun only. Johnny's at work and Winwin said he was with Yuta." Mark shrugged knocking on the Taeyong's office door. 

"Lunch," Mark said as he opened the door for it to be stopped a little.

"God that's genius. For future purposes, if people are making out, put something behind the door that way people know something is happening." Mark remarked.

He knew Taeyong and Jaehyun were probably doing some... interesting things. 

They were always when he called for them, the last thing he wants is two out of breath Hyungs.

"Yes, Mark... W-We'll come down in a bit. Eat without u-us..." Mark quickly closed the door before anything else could happen.

Walking down his corridor he saw the room next to his. It was then he remembered Donghyuck was staying in there. Taeyong talked to the younger one earlier. Could he still be in his room? 

Mark knocked on the younger room, hearing no response. He knocked again hearing nothing.

"Not my problem anymore." Mark sighed going to turn around it was then though some guilt feeling shivered through his body.

He looked back at the door. Taeyong said to be careful around the boy. He paused for a second then smirked to himself. 

"Hey look at you, Mark. A genius I see." Mark complimented himself. 

"Get the boy out of his room, help him out a bit, then tell him he is in debt." Mark grinned widely. 

He knocked again on Donghyuck's door, this time hearing mumbles from the other side. Mark took this as a chance to open the door to the room.

His curtains were closed, and the room smelt not so fresh. He looked over to the boy's bed and realised that the younger was tossing and turning in his sleep. 

"I'm sorry..." Donghyuck whimpered a little in his sleep.

Mark's eyes widened, he felt a little worried for the younger before rolling his eyes remembering how he treats the same person at school. 

"God, why am I doing this again?" Mark groaned walking over to the younger's curtains and opening them.

He opened the windows letting in the fresh air and bright sunbeams hit. He then turned to Donghyuck and saw how the sun-kissed his tanned skin. He looked like an angel. 

"What the fuck!" Mark shook his head. 

"No! He's ugly as fuck!" Mark slapped his cheeks. 

"Wake him up god damn it!" Mark pinched himself knowing he was malfunctioning a bit. Mark then heard a voice in his head making him come back to his senses. 

"Feelings? Never heard of them." Mark tsked, tilting his head as he walked to the younger.

"Yah! Dongfuck wakes up." Mark lowly said into the younger's ear watching as the younger woke to a jolt. He watched as the tanned male looked at him with widened eyes. 

"I-I Mark... Mark Lee! W-What do you want?" Donghyuck stuttered becoming nervous about the elder's presence. 

"Lunch. Are you going? Or Doyoung will drag you out of bed by the ear." Mark shrugged leaving the younger one alone on his bead as he was leaving. 

"Wait! Don't you have school?" Donghyuck asked with concern knowing Mark was not going to answer.

Mark looked at the younger with the look he normally gives when he is judging him.

"Maybe use your eyes and look at my arm. Well done for noticing it is fucking broken!" Mark angrily said noticing how not scared Donghyuck was.

"Just because we are both staying together, does not mean I am going to be nice to you," Mark said as he left, making sure to slam the door on his way out.

Donghyuck watched as Mark left not laying a finger on him. Well, the Canadian was in a cast. The last thing he would do was lay a hand on him.

Unless... Mark had something prepared. Donghyuck contemplated for a bit before remembering that if anything happened he could tell Taeyong. 

The boy got out of his bed, his head instantly hurting from how much he cried, lay in bed and still moments of the dream he had of his parents beating him up again. 

That all of this was a dream and luckily it wasn't real. Well, it kind of is real. He's living with people that love and hate him. Who wouldn't love that!

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Best of luck to Donghyuck! And Mark... is he getting feelings for Donghyuck?

Tiny Out ~ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 27.4K 67
"Falling in love is a dangerous thing, darling, Especially if it's with me." It all started when their laptop accidentally got switched. They met at...
5.8K 254 31
➪.𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐔 ➛ They meet by accident...no...They meet because that's their destiny, Who wouldn't believe that the two different world suddenly b...
164K 11.1K 41
My boyfriend's crush is kissing a girl, thought Renjun sarcastically, a little bit bitterly... Renjun's life is a crazy mess, Jeno has trust issues, ...
35.2K 502 50
⤷ That one unfortunate encounter changed everything in her life -Mafia au (It's my first book so it's a bit cringe) ©2021hycuksheart Start : 08/11/20...