ICT Imagines 2βœ…

By lovinuwasred

[Requests Closed] random imagines on our beloved ictπŸ«‚ If you are done reading this make sure to check out t... More

\\A/N
The Video Call
\\Requests πŸ’Œ
The Good News
You Hate Me?
The Secret Mission 1
The Secret Mission 2
The Secret Mission 3
Sneaking In 1
Sneaking In 2
The Cook Off
I'm Not Jealous 1
I'm Not Jealous 2
You're Also My Kid 1
You're Also My Kid 2
Baking The Cake
The Treasure Hunt
Midnight Adventures 1
Midnight Adventures 2
My Heart's Full
I Know
The Stunt (teaser)
Rohit Yaar(chat)
The Stunt
You're My Best Friend
Yuzi's Serial
Eternal Love
The London Bridge
The New Team
Soulmate Telepathy
The Two Way Jealousy 1
Memes And Templates 1
Closure(snippet)
A Year Older
It's Okay To Fail Sometimes
The Friendship Test
Entertainment
Entertainment (extended)
Her (Sammy's Version)
\\Note [important]πŸ’Œ
The Trolls
Snippets
Switch 1
Switch 2
I'll Always Protect You
Girlfriend
Mother-henning
Men In Black
Handcuffed
Ikea Manual(chat)
Birthday Gone Wrong1
Birthday Gone Wrong 2
Smart And Smarter
Who Called Her?
71st
Propose
Who Is She? 1
Who Is She? 2
Memes And Templates 2
Couples 1
Couples 2
You And I Are Permanent
Maybe One Day(snippet)
The King Day
The Hitman Show
Pranking MS
Christmas Tree
Step Down
Start Of An Era
My Favourite Film(snippet)
The Ring Fiasco(chat)
Between The Two(Prologue)
Rumours
Prompts
\\The Spain TripπŸ’Œ
Ipl Bromance
Mahi Bhai & Jealous?
Birthday Surprise
Part Time Spies
We Don't Like This(chat)
Between The Two 1
Between The Two 2
Between The Two 3
Daddy Hundreds
Sleepover
Memes And Templates 3
I Won't Talk To You (chat)
Big B
Drunken Shenanigans
Revenge
Strong Spidey
\\NoteπŸ’Œ
Seatmates
Together Or Nothing
Deja Vu
Play date

The Two Way Jealousy 2

2.3K 121 118
By lovinuwasred

For the last chapter we crossed the most voted chapter ever. Thank you to everyone who voted.
Here's the next part.

Happy reading!
.
.

Virat politely smiled at him and welcomed him in.

"oh sorry, am I disturbing you?", Faf suddenly stopped seeing Virat was on a video call.

Yes you are, get out, thought Rohit fiercely.

Rohit didn't hate Faf, infact he was a great guy but he hated it when he was too close to Virat and right now with all the ipl bromance, he really wanted to pack him in a carton and send him back to South Africa.

Why were all the South Africans behind his Vii?

"oh no come on in"

Rohit looked at Virat, with the most betrayed look he could come up with.

"actually Imari and Amelie wanted to play with Vamika but she's already got company, I'll come later ", Faf explained but when he saw it was Rohit on the call, he came forward to wish him in curtesy.

Rohit gave him his best fakest smile.

"nice to see you too man"

"you gear up Sharma, you're next to be clean sweeped by us", joked Faf.

Virat still not looking towards Rohit, laughed.

Rohit's face immediately fell. Mi was failing at it's core work, his team was not at all performing up to it's name and even after his years of experience he was not able to lift his team from down the pit.

Everyone was relying on him but he was failing tremendously. After every match, he had seen the long and brooding faces of the youngsters, he had even found some crying quietly in their rooms.

He gave them the assurance that it was okay to fail sometimes and that they will bounce back stronger the next season but he himself could not shove that nagging feeling that he was responsible for this.

Maybe it was time to give this leadership to someone who deserved it.

Maybe he should talk to the mi management.

Rohit had gone completely silent for that moment. When Virat finally looked at him, he frowned deeply.

Rohit's gaze was unfocused and he was disturbed. He instantly cursed himself for not realising that his best friend was troubled about something and maybe he knew what was it.

He needed to talk him in.

"uhmm, it's okay Faf, I'll drop her by your room in a while", Virat cleared his throat.

Faf thanked him as he exited the room.

He again looked towards Rohit to find him still deep in thoughts even little Vamika could sense that her chachu was troubled.

(Wouldn't Rohit actually be bade papa 💀)

"Rohit", Virat called out gently.

"huh", his trance broke and he finally looked at the screen in front.

"what's wrong Rohit?", asked he.

"Noth-nothing is wrong. Everything's alright, yeah", Rohit smiled tightly.

Virat shook his head at him in disappointed.

Why was Rohit lying? Why isn't he sharing his plight with him?

Vamika stared at him with her big eyes and started gibbering.

"I Lou u", she jumbled and clapped when she realised she finally got it right.

Virat's and Rohit's head shot up in surprise.

"I love you to Vami, so much", said Rohit quietly as he smiled sadly at her.

He missed her so terribly right now.

"I'll get going. I'll call you later. Got some work", Rohit said to Virat as he cut the call after waving at Vamika.

Virat closed his eyes and rested  his head at the head rest.

Everytime Rohit had hidden something from them, from him, he had always taken some horrible step, like that one time when instead of proposing Ritika he disappeared.

(if you don't know what this is about, read the Rohika story I wrote ;-))

What if...

Oh no no no. He can't do that. He wouldn't let Rohit take wrong decisions.

Seeing her dada worried too,  Vamika extended her tiny hands to patt him on his head but it quite didn't reach their so she ended up patting his nose.

He and Anushka often did that her when was not sleepy and very cranky. It helped her calm down and she thought he would help her dada too.

Virat chuckled at her attempts.

He kissed her cheeks, picked her up and made his way towards Faf's room.

As he handed her to him, he bend forward to whisper, "be a good girl Vami, I'll go fix your chachu's broken brain"

Vamika grinned as if she understood the context.

Virat smiled too and almost ran through the corridors to tree pass into mi camp.

He acknowledged a few boys he met in the lobby and in the corridor.

Appreciating them, explaining how it was okay to not win sometimes, they gave their best.

He finally reached Rohit's room  and rang the bell.

He stood impatiently at the door.

What was taking Rohit so long?

Rohit ignored the bell at it's first ring and when the bell rang second time, he sighing kept his laptop aside and got up to open the door.

Maybe anyone from the boys needed something and now he couldn't ignore them, could he?

He lazily opened to door to face an irritated Virat leaning on the door who almost fell with sudden pulling of it.

Rohit immediately held him and straightened him.

"what took you so long?", complained Virat as he entered the room.

"I ---  what are you doing here?", he shot back as he narrowed his eyes at him.

"nothing, decided I needed to see your stupid face and stop you from doing anything stupid", he shrugged casually.

He looked at the laptop kept at side and looked at its screen.

As he read the email typed to the mi management, his heart broke.

I had to honour to represent the  Mumbai Indians for so long and I'm truly grateful but I think it's time to pass on the captainship to someone more deserving....

Virat couldn't read further.

Rohit shut his eyes tightly waiting for the stormy impact.

He knew Virat would not like him, nobody would but he had made his mind.

He can not cause the downfall of his team because he's greedy. His team needs the right leader who has the potential to carry them forward and he's ready for anything.

"Sit down here", spoke Virat gently yet firmly.

Rohit immediately obliged.

"what were you thinking while typing this out?", Virat asked sternly.

He absolutely knew what Rohit was thinking, he himself had many times felt like that when he was the captain but every time it was Rohit who had encouraged him and put some sense in his head that he's Virat Kohli and he never gives up and now it was his time to fix him.

"my time's done. I think mi deserves someone who can actually lead them to win, who has the capability to take over the captainship", muttered Rohit, nervously fidgeting with his fingers.

"and you think you don't have that capacity?", Virat looked at Rohit in disbelief.

What is going on in this kid's brain?

"even you gave up your captaincy Virat. I think I need to, can't you see, I'm leading the team no where, we need a new captain who is high on his coordinates", said Rohit desperately trying to make Virat see his point.

Virat kneeled down in front of Rohit as he spoke ", yes I gave up my captaincy but with all others because I was confident I had done my part for us but you, you Rohit haven't even shown the world the power of Rohit Sharma. The indian team needs you as the captain and you suddenly in the middle can't give up. Do you know, you're known as one of the most successful captains of all time? One season doesn't define your capabilities and out of all people you shouldn't be the person, I should be explaining this to.

"You have lead this team to win 5 trophies which is practically half the session and you think you aren't the best captain. Are you kidding me? I can ask anyone from mi or even otherwise and they'll say you're the best captain because you are.

"Rohit you have this captaincy in the first place because you deserve this. Everyone is with you, they know you're going to bounce back stronger. I'm so proud of you for everything you have done and achieved till date and you will continue to do so"

By the end of his speech, Rohit was already sobbing even Virat had unshed tears in his eyes.

He pulled him in a bear hug, rubbed his back to calm him down and waited till he had sniffling.

"you're right, we're going to give our best the next season", Rohit rubbed his eyes, a new confidence taking birth in him.

Virat grinned widely as he shook his head in yes.

"anyways congratulations, you guys are doing fantastic this year and I'm so proud", Rohit spoke cheerfully.

"yeah Faf has been a great influence and addition to the team"

Rohit narrowed his eyes again as he stuck his finger at him, "you stay away from him or else, I'll personally come to kindly parcel him back to South Africa"

Virat taken aback for a second, smirked, "why you jealous?"

"ah in your dreams", huffed Rohit.

"oh yes. Tell me Rohit!", sing songed Virat he pocked Rohit.

"get out", he chided as he stood up.

"tu hi toh mera apna h, sirf tu"

.
.

Ahh finally a long long chapter, I think the longest I wrote till date!

I was taking a comic approach but somehow it took a emotional turn.

Whatever happens, mi will always have my heart, with or without trophies because it's not about winning team, it's a emotion💙

All the love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 840 10
A story mainly focusing on three people amongst them Two are Soul Brothers and Two are real who were separated years ago. All bound with the other ei...
41.3K 2K 60
Just some stories about ICT! it includes all the new players too and also from the previous world cups.. Hope you will love it! β™ͺβ™ͺ
54.4K 3.4K 31
"Behench0d!!" The first word I heard entering the bungalow😐 ---------------------------------------------- On mass demand of Rohirat ff Language - H...
Time Travel By <3

Fanfiction

26.8K 1.9K 18
This twenty two year old lad wakes up one day and wonders in whose room he was. He gets out of the bed and wanders around and accidentally sees hims...