When Fame Hits.....

By juggie_sprouse

You Live in London and audition for the role of "Ginny" for the movie series Harry Potter. Overtime, you begi... More

The Meet Up
Fame
Filming
Dan
Love Hits
Dating on Set
The First Kiss
Your First Fight
Your Quinceañera
Escalating Love
Your First Date
Your Love Grows
The End
The End part 2

Dan's House

6.6K 150 12
By juggie_sprouse

You showed up the next day at Dan's house, and your heart was beating fast. When the door opened you saw Dan wearing a casual shirt and jeans. Dan even looked cute when he dressed casual. "Hi Dan", you tell him.
"Hi Y/N". You step inside and see that Emma and Rupert are also there. When you sit down you guys start playing some fun games and eventually get tired. Since this was a sleepover, you start to set up your spots and since Emma and Rupert noticed you crush on Dan, they left a spot open next to him. You nervously walk over and set up your things. "Good night" you say to everyone and then you guys fall asleep. The next morning you wake up with Dan facing you and feel happy. You're so glad you went. You couldn't wait to start the second movie, Chamber of Secrets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1K 17
THIS WAS A DARE. FELTCLIFFE BY THE WAY When Daniel's cousin, Willow, finds out about his crush, she plays matchmaker. THIS WHOLE STORY IS DEDICATED...
6.9M 242K 117
Harry never knew his Father James Potter had a little sister. That he had other options besides living with the extremely vile Dursley family. Where...
636K 12K 42
A naruto story with a twist. Nawaki Senju and Dan Kato are alive. Tsunade and Dan are married and has a son named Naruto Senju. This is the story of...
1M 20.9K 63
Cassie had her normal life flipped upside down one day at a theme park where her and her two friends ran into three Harry Potter Stars: Daniel Radcli...