Dark Desire

Per Vlovers19

Having lost his sight and his family after a disastrous car accident, Jimin lived his life with hope that he... Més

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN

EIGHT

314 39 20
Per Vlovers19

Jimin could hardly sleep that night. He sat awake on his bed looking out the window while hearing the familiar string of Taehyung's guitar but this time, he was singing as well, a soft melodious tune echoing from his lips that no doubt soothed Jimin's soul.

He thought about why Taehyung had come back and he still couldn't find the answer. He had said he was bored but this town was hardly interesting so it was a puzzle. A part of his heart was angry at Taehyung but the other half was giddy with excitement. He wanted to ask him so many questions. He wanted to chat with him long into the night and tell him so many stories but he had to maintain his dignity.

He had sort of given away his feelings and was indirectly rejected so he didn't want to look pathetic. Forcing himself, he laid back down and went back to sleep. Jimin awoke at the crack of dawn and busily went by his day. Some of the customers had left this morning so there were only a few guests remaining which brought a wave of relief to Jimin. Yumi had been absent from the inn for a few days leaving Jimin to cater to the guests on his own. It was a huge task but Jimin wasn't the type to be deterred by his situation.

This particular morning, Jimin strolled to the kitchen and grabbed his shopping basket. He was going to the nearby supermarket to purchase some groceries. Just as he was about to leave the house, someone held his hand gently.

"Hey, can I accompany you?"

Jimin already knew who it was just by the sound of his voice.

"Taehyung?"

"Yes, that's me!"

Jimin gulped. He had tried hard to ignore Taehyung's presence. His efforts had somewhat paid off until he felt him close by. His face reddened so he controlled himself and tried to appear as calm as possible. Without saying a word, he started to head towards the front door, the sound of the cane hitting the ground getting louder and louder.

Taehyung was confused as he stared at the back of the other.

"Hey!" He yelled and Jimin frowned.

"What are you waiting for? Aren't you coming?"

He was out of the inn and Taehyung followed behind him, smiling broadly. Within seconds, they were side by side strolling casually. Jimin didn't want to talk so the atmosphere was somewhat awkward. Taehyung was well aware of how uncomfortable it was so he decided to speak even though he wasn't sure Jimin would converse with him.

"So, how have you been this whole time?" He began.

No answer. Taehyung swallowed his pride and went on.

"You look really good. It's only been three months but you're glowing"

Jimin almost blushed but he hardened himself again. He had made up his mind he was not falling any deeper for Taehyung. It was much too humiliating.

Finally, he couldn't hear Taehyung's footsteps anymore so he stopped walking. Seconds later, he suddenly felt his presence, so close to him. He held his breath but continued to pretend he was unaffected.

"Jimin, why don't you say anything? Why don't you talk to me?"

He took a deep breath. "Are you mad at me or something?"

Jimin laughed nervously. "Of course not. Why would I be mad at you"

He sighed. "I just don't have anything to say to you that's all"

There was an uneasy silence and after some time, Taehyung spoke, his voice low and solemn.

"There's something you have to know. The reason why I came back"

He gulped, palms sweating, heart racing.

"You see, I..."

But Jimin interrupted him.

"We're here. We're at the supermarket"

And just like that, he started to walk in the direction of the market leaving Taehyung standing there like a statue. He was so embarrassed. After recovering a bit of his dignity, he followed Jimin quietly.

They entered the market and immediately, a man rushed up to Jimin wearing a sunny smile on his face.

"Oh Jimin, you're here today. What can I do for you this morning?"

He took Jimin's basket and Taehyung watched them, unable to fight off this uncomfortable feeling in his chest seeing Jimin's bright smile all because of this young man whose head by the way was shaped like a potato.

He scoffed harshly as the man commented.

"By the way Jiminshi, you look especially great this morning"

Jimin, he discovered was a man who enjoyed flattery so he definitely noticed him blushing and Taehyung wasn't liking it one bit. He cleared his throat and interrupted.

"Jimin always looks great. I'm sure he's tired of hearing that all the time"

Jimin smiled nervously. "No, I'm not..."

The man frowned, glaring at Taehyung.

"And who are you?"

"I am..."

"He's no one" Jimin interjected and immediately handed the man a piece of paper.

"Please, get me everything on the list as usual"

The man was about to grab the paper but Taehyung snatched it from his hand.

"How can you trust someone that easily. How do you know he's not going to cheat you?"

Jimin rolled his eyes tiredly. "I just know..."

Taehyung wasn't liking this. Who is this man anyway and why was he so close to Jimim

"Why?" He demanded.

"Because I like him" The man responded.

That was the last thing Taehyung wanted to hear.

"And I have been pressuring him to go out with me for like a month but he refused saying he still has someone in his heart that he's trying to forget..."

Jimin hastily cut in. "Why are you telling him all these? Go get my items!"

He was blushing furiously. His entire face was red and he was hyperventilating. The man snatched the paper back from Taehyung's limp hands and left.

Taehyung didn't move and kept looking at Jimin. The latter could feel him staring and shifting uncomfortably.

"Stop staring"

"How do you know I'm staring"

"I just do!"

Taehyung took a deep breath and said. "Is it true you have someone in your heart that you want to forget?"

"Have you forgotten that person now?" His voice was small and filled with emotion

Jimin was so nervous, that he blinked repeatedly and took a deep breath. "What are you talking about? I only said that to stop him from coming onto me. There's no one in my heart"

"Liar" Taehyung whispered.

The man suddenly appeared bringing a sudden end to the tension filed conversation. He handed Jimin the basket filled with more than enough provisions.

"I added extra" He whispered.

"Thank you"

Jimin was just about to leave the supermarket when the man spoke.

"I was thinking we could go out for dinner" He lightly touched his shoulder and that was something Taehyung could not bear. He lost his cool and suddenly held the man's hand in a tight grip twisting it so hard that he screamed out for mercy.

"Please stop, it hurts!"

"Don't you dare touch him without permission and he is not going anywhere with you"

Jimin was surprised"Taehyung, calm down. He didn't do anything wrong"

Taehyung scoffed. "You're pretty popular. First Namjoon, now this man!"

"So you have no problem going out with random guys and letting them touch you"

Jimin was offended. "How dare you Taehyung, What do you take me for?"

Seeing the look in his eyes, Taehyung realized that he was taking things too far. Jimin heaved deeply and left the market. Taehyung finally dropped the man's hand and started rushing out in pursuit of Jimin.

"Hey! What's your problem? Why are you so damn strong?" He shouted after him but Taehyung didn't even hear him. He was already out of the market. As he stepped outside, he saw that small raindrops were falling from the sky. The weather had changed and it was certain that a heavy downpour was able to take place and that's exactly what happened a few seconds later.

For a blind man, Jimin was very fast but still, he was handicapped. He wasn't able to detect the sound of an upcoming motorbike headed in his direction due to the heavy rain. It would have collided straight towards him if Taehyung hadn't pulled him out of the way in time. He hugged him, covering his tiny frame in his arms. They stayed like that for a while despite the harsh rain.

"Let go of me!"

"No I won't. Can't you see you almost had an accident"

But Jimin finally pushed him away.

"Why are you doing this to me Taehyung? What do you want from me?"

"You were acting strange back there. I was close to thinking you were jealous"

He scoffed. "But how can that be? There was no way you would be jealous"

He hit him on the chest, eyes filling with tears. "I was this close to forgetting about you. Why do you have to come back and ruin everything"

The rain slowly stopped and now, two drenched men stood on the sidewalk holding onto each other while breathing heavily. 

"Jimin, I have to tell you the truth. The real reason why I came back"

Jimin wanted to turn away but Taehyung held him by the arms"I don't want to know. Didn't you say you were bored?"

"I lied..." Taehyung whispered. "I wasn't bored. I was miserable when I realized that I had left the person I had fallen in love with. I was only with you for a short moment but you completely took over my senses Jimin"

"It took leaving you to finally realize that all of my adventures finally led me to you. You are my last bus stop Jimin. You are who I'm meant to end up with at last"

Jimin was speechless. He didn't know what to say. He had dreamed of this moment for such a long time, In several scenarios and now, that it was finally happening, he didn't know what to think or how to respond. He trembled.

"How can this happen? I was content loving you in my imagination but now, you're telling me it's not one-sided after all"

He sighed "How am I supposed to believe you?"

"I am blind...I am poor. I have nothing to offer you"

"But do you love me?"

Jimin turned red, silently nodding.

"Then that's all I need. As long as you're with me, everything will be fine. I don't need anything else from you"

Jimin wanted to shout out loud in happiness when Taehyung pulled him close and planted a soft kiss on top of his head.

"So I'm not dreaming. You really do love me Kim Taehyung"

"I love you Park Jimin and this time, I'm not going anywhere" He hugged him close.

"And for your information, I was really jealous when I saw you with that guy at the supermarket"

"I hope in the future, you will stay away from him and any of your admirers"

Jimin buried his head on his chest "That won't be a problem Mr. Kim. I'll happily stay away from all of them" He whispered.

Taehyung lifted his face and kissed him with so much affection and that was the moment, Jimin wished more than anything that he could see his face.

Thanks for reading everyone

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.6M 172K 71
❝ i'm sorry. ❞ ❝ don't be. ❞ ©aestheticallyjikook 2016-2017ㅣcompleted #1 angstwithhappyending #5 angstwithhappyending
121K 5.5K 69
After losing his boyfriend and gaining a stalker, Jin doesn't know what to do other than live through it. Co-writer: @Seokjeanie
293K 24.4K 37
Seokjin attempts to cling to the tiniest glimmer of hope that he can find after two years of experiencing a heartbreaking loss. However, a major medi...
666 52 13
V, or Taehyung, gets a chance to relive his life in order to fix his relationship with his fellow members of BTS. But there's a twist. He can only li...