Plus Ultra! (Male reader x Bo...

Galing kay Xhira956

Your dream, was always to become the best hero in the world. To save people, to bring them hope, to help when... Higit pa

Information.
Y/N Info.
Chapter 1. A humble begining
Chapter 2 EXPLOOOOSION!
Chapter 3. The Entrance Exam.
Chapter 4. First Day.
Chapter 5. Heroes against villains
Chapter 6. Aftermath.
Chapter 7. Explosive nut πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 8. The hangout.
Chapter 9. The fight is on.
Chapter 10. An eye for an eye
Chapter 11. Trouble in Mid of the Night.
Chapter 12. Song of fire and ice.
Chapter 13. Shopping time!
Power's reminder.
Chapter 14. The Festival begins.
Chapter 15. Y/N VS Shoto
Chapter 16 Team fights.
Chapter 17. Gravitational love.
Chapter 18. Ice V.S. Explosions
Chapter 19. The semi-finals.
Chapter 20. Against all Odds.
Chapter 21. Winner's reward πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 22. Remember. πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 23. BY FIRE, BY TRAINED.
Chapter 24. To those who fight further.
Chapter 25. The Grand Couturier
Chapter 26 U.A Hero Exam.
Chapter 27. A moment of rest πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 28. The campment.
Chapter 29. The revelation.
Chapter 30. Pure Evil.
Chapter 31. The new Symbol of Hope.
Chapter 32. Notice me, Y/N
Chapter 33. Halloween.
Chapter 34. Lady Satsuki's needs
Chapter 35. Needs fullfilled πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 36. Decay.
SIDE CHAPTER. U.A's first attack.
Chapter 37. Infiltration.
Chapter 38. Not only heatπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 40. Interruption.
Chapter 41. The enemy of my enemy...πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
FINAL BATTLE. Force your way.
ENDING 1. Vengance.
ENDING 2. True hero.

Chapter 39. My people.

763 24 15
Galing kay Xhira956

Y/N P.O.V

Nezu:"In short terms, the infiltration was a major success. No casuslties from the S.W.A.T teams, a captured member of the League and Re-Destro in jail."

After our infiltration, all the pro heroes including me returned to U.A for a report. Our success in the operation gave us the praises of many heroes. Yet, I'm worried about Mirko. She has been serious about something.

Snipe:"What's our next move?"

Oh, yeah, I forgot. Snipe recovered from his wounds. His arm is still a little sore, but we can't be picky, as long as we can stand, we can fight. That's the situation we're in.

Nezu:"For now, you can rest. Both the military and the villains are on a stand still."

Nezu pressed a button under his table, showing us a map of Musutafu. The city was divided into three sections, a blue one, a red one and a grey one. The grey square was the biggest one, followed by the blue and then the red one.

Nezu:"The villains took a huge blow yestarday, not only loosing one of their most important members but an entire faction too."

Endeavour:"Without the liberation army, the villains can't give their troops proper equipment. All the guns, armored vehicles and gear was destroyed."

Ryukyu:"We still have to take care of that drug and the nomus."

All Might:"The army has a plan for the nomus. As for the drugs, Nighteye has a lead to the Yakuza's hideout. We still have to confirm it, since it could be a trap, but if it truly is their hideout, that drug would cease it's existance."

Mt.Lady:"So, that means, we're winning?"

Kamui Woods:"Seems like it."

Hawks:"Yes, but don't get cocky. They could still have something under their sleeve, specially for Y/N. We've been relaying on him a lot and our enemies know it. I'm sure they planned something for him."

Flashbacks of Tomiya almost tearing my arm in half appeared on my head. We made one little mistake and almost died to it.

All Might:"That's why, please, Y/N, we need you to stay in U.A for a couple of days. Yesterday, our enemy proved they wanted you. They are hunting you, young one. It wouldn't be wise to send you in more missions. At least, for a while."

Y/N:"Sure."

Mirko:"You don't have any objections?"

Y/N:"Well, if I'm honest, I'll rather go out there and finish this war on my own, but I'm not dumb. I know I can't, god knows what they have prepared for me. Besides, It's been a while since I've seen my friends, I'm eager to meet them again."

Aizawa:"Then it's settled. Y/N will stay in U.A along with Snipe, Ectoplasm, Vlad and I. We will stay in touch with other heroes in case something goes wrong."

Kamui Woods:"Mt.Lady and I will stay around, just in case."

Nezu:"Well, if no one else wants to say anything, the meeting is over."

Mirko:"I actually do."

I raised an eyebrow, curious to see what she had to say.

Mirko:"When we captured Re-Destro, he said... 'according to the plan.' I fear they have something for Tartarus..."

Aizawa:"It would be a disaster. The amount of dangerous villains imprisioned there is too high even for us to contain. If Mirko is right, we must prevent it from happening."

Nezu:"I'll look into it, Mirko. Thanks for sharing this information with us. Dismissed."

Everyone got up from their seats, walking out of the room. When we went out, Mirko instantly clinged to my body, smirking. Aizawa waited for me, leaning on the wall.

Mirko:"Do you think you can survive without me for a couple of days, babe?"

Y/N:"I'm sure I'll be busy. Now, can you?"

Mirko:"Hehe, I'll be busy too but once I'm back I'll probably be in heat~"

Y/N:"We will have to do something about that, don't you think?"

Mirko:"I agree~"

Mirko giggled for a bit, before giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

Mirko:"Be careful, okay?"

Y/N:"I should be saying that."

Before Mirko separated herself from our hug, I gave her another kiss. Then, she went away, leaving the building to keep patrolling the city.

I turned at Aizawa who was slowly clapping.

Aizawa:"Yet another catch, eh?"

Y/N:"Y'know me. So, what do you want?"

Aizawa:"Nothing, just a walk to the dorms."

I nodded, letting the old man take the lead. Our walk was... interesting. None of us talked, just walked in silence, yet I feel like Aizawa wanted to say something, but kept it to himself.

That, combined with the dead silence of the night made it a little bit creepy...

Y/N:"Aizawa, what's up men? You have this... weird face. What's wrong?"

Aizawa:"It's nothing, really."

Y/N:"You know you can talk to me right? I'm also a professor now, so, we're equals."

Aizawa:"You're still the same bratty annoying kid from always. But thanks, I'll keep it in mind."

When we arrived to the dorm, Aizawa patted my back, leaving. Weird...

Looking to the roof, I could still see Cemento's work on it. I suppose they have much more important things to do than repair a roof.

I grabbed the doorknob and opened the door, going in. As expected, all lights were off. My friends should be sleeping at this hour.

Since I'm a little hungry, I tip toed (without my jordans) to the kitchen. To my surprise, Shoto was there, sitting on a table with a glass of water in her hands. She seems to be in deep thought.

Walking towards her, I putted my hands on her shoulder, startling my girlfriend. She glanced at me, widening her eyes upon seeing me.

Y/N:"I'm home, baby."

Shoto got up ans hugged me, almost pushing me to the ground. I was laughing, enjoying our little moment but making sure not to wake up the others.

Shoto:"You've been away from us for too long."

Y/N:"It only has been a couple of days, dear. What are you talking about?"

Shoto:"Still... too much. I don't like it."

My hands went through her pijamas, noticing a bandage around her stomach.

Y/N:"What's this? You're hurt?"

Shoto:"Don't worry, it's healed. I'm fine already."

Y/N:"What were you doing here?"

Shoto:"I'm thirsty. Now, I'm a different kind of thirsty. If you know what I mean."

Shoto started planting kisses on my neck, aroused. I chuckled, hugging her even tighter, letting her have her fun.

Y/N:"I promise, you're the next one, but not now Shoto, I'm tired and I'd like to rest a bit."

She sighed, but nodded.

Shoto:"I understand. Can I at least sleep with you?"

Without saying anything, I grabbed her and lifted her, carrying her like a child. Shoto smiled, giggling a bit, hugging me. I entered the elevator, going up to where my room was.

Once the doors opened, I walked to my room, opening the door. When we went inside, Dabi was there, sleeping on my bed instead of hers. To my surprise, Katsuki was also there, sleeping besides her.

Shoto:"We all missed you, dear. Even Dabi."

Y/N:"I can see that."

I gently dropped her on the bed, letting her there. While I was undresssing, getting inside my pijamas, Shoto was trying to separate Dabi and Katsuki to create space for us without waking them.

Now on my pijamas, I got in between Dabi and Katsuki, both girls quickly turned around hugging me. Shoto got on top of me, smirking.

Shoto:"This time, I got the best place."

Y/N:"Ssshhh, go to sleep dear, it's late."

Shoto:"Fine, fine."

Shoto gave me one quick kiss, and closed her eyes. I was caressing her hair, thinking of what I did to deserve this.

Eventually, my eyes closed too, letting me enter my dreamworld...

Timeskip brought to us by Shoto, testing various outfits to seduce Y/N.

???:"Wakey, wakey hero~"

The best way of waking up. Three beautiful woman on you, kissing you, hugging you. That's what I would say if Katsuki wasn't crushing my ribs, with punches, angry at something.

Katsuki:"IDIOT! Y'KNOW HOW MUCH WE MISSED YOU?!"

Y/N:"I'm sorry! Why do you have to wake me up like that tho?!"

Katsuki:"That's what you deserve for not being with us! Idiot!"

Katsuki sat on my bed, arms crossed. Meanwhile, both Dabi and Shoto were on top of me, pushing each other to the side, competing for my attention.

Dabi:"Y/N, you know what's the best way of waking up? Giving you a "workout" early~"

Shoto:"Fuck off. He will do it first with me, then you, zombie."

Dabi:"Sis, no offense, but your as sexy as a rock. Step aside, let big sis take care of this~"

Shoto:"No. Fuck you. I'm staying."

I shouldn't have opened my eyes...

Y/N:"Good morning to all of you too. Let me get off the bed so I can meet the others."

Dabi/Shoto:"No, you're staying with us./Fuck the others too, you stay here with me."

Y/N:"Girls, I won't say it again..."

Katsuki, knowing very well how I get when I'm angry got up from the bed, putting some distance between her and I.

Dabi:"Oh? What are you gonna do then? Hit us? Jokes on you, I'm into-"

With astounding strength, I sat up, almost launching both girls to the wardrobe in front of the bed. I grabbed their ears and pulled, both girls saying "owie" at the same time. Cute.

Y/N:"I'm hungry and I wanna meet the others. I can't do that with both of you on my lap, so, what are you gonna do?"

Dabi & Shoto:"Let you off the bed..."

Y/N:"Good girls."

Both got up, letting me free. Finally.

I got up, and walked out of the room towards the elevator, followed by my 2 girlfriends and Dabi.

I really don't know what to think of her. She never talks about us, just tries to seduce us. Sometimes I think she's into me and sometimes it seems she's messing with me. Girls are so confusing...

The elevator doors opened up, showing the living room. From here, I could see Tokoyami, Izuki, Eijira and a still tired Denki sitting on the sofa, looking at the emergency broadcast on the T.V.

Y/N:"Sup everyone."

Tokoyami:"Greetings, Y/N.... wait, Y/N?!"

Izuki, Denki and Eijira turned, happy to see me. Izuki and Eijira got on their feet, sprinting towards me, hugging me. From the kitchen, a couple of heads peeked, looking at the ruckus we were making. From there, Momo, Jiro and Ochako came at me, sprinting joining the hug.

Momo:"You're finally home!"

Ochako:"Don't leave again! It's so boring without you!"

Jiro:"Yeah! Stay with us!"

Eijira:"You still have to train with me!"

Izuku was silent, too busy rubbing her head on my torso. I hugged them all at the best of my ability.

Y/N:"G-Girls, can I sit on the sofa, please?! I'm a little uncomfortable like this!"

Everyone separated from the hug, letting me walk to the couch. I sat next to Denki, patting his shoulder. He looks extremely tired, as if all his energy was drained. Still, he smiled, patting my back.

Denki:"I-It's been a while dude! I-I'm happy to see you here!"

Y/N:"Me too, Denki. Are you okay?"

Denki:"Just a little tired, t-that's all, don't worry."

The girls scattered around, searching for the other members in the dorms or going back to the kitchen, cooking. Izuki and Eijira were the only ones that sat at the sofa again, Eijira next to me and Izuki next to Tokoyami.

Tokoyami:"Are you sure? You've been like that since yesterday."

Denki:"I just need some time to recover, that's all. I'm fine, really."

Tokoyami:"Okay..."

Denki:"Anyways, what were you doing all this time, Y/N?"

Y/N:"Well..."

I explained everything to my friends, from the events at the hospital, including me and Midnight getting wounded and the infiltration. While I was telling the story, the rest of my friends started to appear, including a very clingy Ryuko who sat on my lap as soon as she saw me.

Momo, Jiro and Ochako came from the kitchen, putting some plates in front of everyone, giving us some food including me.

Katsuki:"So, that means we're winning?"

Haven't I heard that question before?

I putted Ryuko closer to me, hugging her more tightly. Then, I answered Katsuki's question.

Y/N:"For now. We know little too nothing of what are they trying to do. So far, they're after me, that's the reason I'll stay here with you guys for a while."

Shoji:"We have the advantage then."

Y/N:"Yeah."

Hirashi:"Still, I hope they don't expect us to stay here and do nothing, right? We are heroes. In training, but heroes anyways."

Y/N:"We are planning something big and we will need many quirks with us. Pro heroes won't be enough, so yes, they will deploy all of you too."

Tsuyu:"What about U.A and the other academies then? They will be undefended."

Y/N:"Chill, it's not like they're gonna deploy everyone, just a few."

Mineta:"Phew, thanks god..."

Y/N:"I don't know why you were worried, not like they were counting on you or something."

Mineta:"H-Hey!"

I started eating from my plate, chatting with my friends. Ryuko, still on my lap, eated her own plate too. Yet, her gaze was all the time on me, looking at me lovingly.

Everyone started having conversations of their own, giving me the chance to whisper at Ryuko. Putting my forehead on hers, I grabbed her attention.

Y/N:"Hey... you've been giving me quite the look."

Ryuko:"Can't blame me, it's been a while since I saw you. I need you."

Y/N:"You have me now."

She smiled, enjoying our little moment. Her face suddenly change to one of seriousness.

Ryuko:"Y/N... I killed her. Nui. She's dead. I... avenged our parents."

Y/N:"Thank you, Ryu. I knew you could do it."

Ryuko:"Yes, but... sometimes I have nightmares... if we are heroes, why did it feel so good to kill her?"

Y/N:"Sometimes, in order to save people we make bad things. You killed a psychopath that was trying to kill you and then more heroes. Don't think too much about it, Ryu. It's like that. Period."

Ryuko nodded, sighing. We keep eating, this time, in silence, listening at our friends conversations. This situation made me remember of the old times, when life was simple.

Heh, I'm starting to sound like an old man and I'm still 19. Actually, I'm 19 and I have a harem what the hell, I just realised-

Katauki:"Oi, cheater! You've been staring at hooker's ass for too long already, knock it off!"

Another thing I realise is, while I was busy on my own dreamland, I was looking down at Ryu's ass.

Ryuko:"I don't mind. In fact, why staring when you could-"

Katsuki:"Shut it! Control your hooker's behaviour goddamnit!"

Ryuko:"I'm so tired of your shit! Wanna go?!"

Katsuki:"You challenge me?!"

Ryuko got off of me and walked towards Katsuki, bumping her forehead on hers.

Ryuko:"Yeah, let's go!"

I letted them have their... "fun", at least this time. I'm not in the mood to stop them at all. Besides, Eijira was already going to stop them, crucking her knuckles.

Once I was satisfied, I got up from my place, tapping Eijira's shoulder. She turned her head, a little busy knocking out Ryuko and Katsuki.

Eijira:"Oh, Y/N! What do you want?"

Y/N:"I was thinking you'd like to train with me? I'm gonna workout for a bit, I'd like the company."

Eijira:"Sure! Meet me at the gym, I'll see you there in a couple of minutes!"

I nodded, walking to the gym. Ojiro catched up with me, putting his arm around my shoulder.

Ojiro:"I suppose you don't mind my company, right?"

Y/N:"Of course not, dude. You're my best friend."

He chuckled.

Ojiro:"It almost seems like it was yesterday when it was just you and me, training all day..."

Y/N:"What, wanna enter the harem too?"

Ojiro:"Ewww!"

We both shared a laugh, enjoying our little moment together.

Ojiro:"I was just saying, I also wanna spend time with my best friend, y'know?"

Y/N:"You're right. Sorry, I've been neglecting you a bit."

Ojiro:"No worries."

Eventually, we made it at the gym. There was more than enough room for 10 people to train. Ojiro entered the  changing room, searching for gym clothes that fitted him. He also has to make a hole for his tail, since... you know, it's uncomfortable for him to put his tail inside his pants.

While he was busy doing his own thing, I undressed right there, throwing my pijamas to the side. Using Momo's quirk, I made a black shirt and some gym shorts.

Putting them on, I made sure I was comfortable, creating another set of pants just in case.

Ojiro was still changing and Eijira didn't appear yet. Glaring at the ring we have to spar between each other, I climbed it, testing if the ring was durable enough for our quirks. After all, if per some reason decide to use our reinforcements, we could break it.

Thankfully, it's really durable.

I threw some kicks and punches at the air, training by myself while my two sparring partners arrive.

???:"Heya~"

I turned my head at the sudden female voice coming from the entrance. There, Eijira was leaning on the door, dressed in a very... interesting outfit.

She was wearing some red shorts and a gym top. It was showing her stomach and also a little bit of cleveage. That, combined with her... "thicc features" as Mineta says, makes it really... lewd.

Eijira:"Like what you see babe?"

Y/N:"Baby, Ojiro is changing in that room... I don't know if-"

Eijira:"Ssshhh, my hero outift exposes more of my body than this, don't worry. Besides, seeing you like this is worth it.~"

Y/N:"I dunno babe, I'm-"

Eijira:"Oh, one more thing. I bumped into Shoto a couple of minutes ago, so, I wanted to tell you..."

Oh no.

She got really close to me, pressing her assets on my torso.

Eijira:"Tonight, it's gonna be wild, baby~"

Fuck me. Actually, no, please, don't fuck me again.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

145K 2.2K 24
Because of your "Quirk" and your Appearance, You've been Ostracized your entire life. Even your own family didn't like you, But when you encounter so...
514 16 3
You have inherented a quirk that makes you as strong as the world needs you to be. Let's just hope you can handle the pressure and become, like, the...
99.6K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔π—₯π—œπ—’π—¨π—¦! 𝗠𝗬 π—›π—˜π—₯𝗒 π—”π—–π—”π——π—˜π— π—œπ—” 𝗫 π—™π—˜π— ! π—₯π—˜π—”π——π—˜π—₯ , πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŠπšŒπšπš’πšŸπšŽ, πšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πšœπšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ ] ❝...
110K 2.6K 53
To becoming a great hero! That's the goal of me! Y/n L/n Fangire! It's a tough and long one, but I'm gonna do it. And the first step is getting into...