𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲 || •𝐉𝐉𝐊...

By Ravendipity

|| COLLEGE AU JJK X READER || If you looked up 'jerk' in a dictionary, Jeon Jungkook's face would be there. A... More

The Boy Next Door
A Campus of Morons
Hana and Jungkook
Study
Paintings and Phones
The Strange Texts
Jungkook's 'Redemption'
Slow Dancing
The Locker Room
Tattoos and Secret Jobs
Intimacy
The "Talk"
7 O'clock
DTR
Jungkook's Big "Mistake"
Answers
The Carnival
Kim Namjoon
Showers Are Fun
Galaxy Bowling
Closets Are Fun Too
Jungkook and Y/n
Just One Day
My Bad Boy

The Bedroom...

1.6K 57 79
By Ravendipity

Jungkook was on his side, glancing at the girl who was pacing back and forth. "It's just one exam, babe," Jungkook said, the word 'babe' still foreign to him. He swirled it around his tongue, trying it on for size. Nothing came of it. Turned out it wasn't that hard of a word to say. He said it with many other women before, but this was different. Jungkook would sound cliché if he said 'Y/n's different', so he wouldn't do that just yet. For now, he'd say she was the girlfriend he wanted to succeed the most with. Jungkook still wasn't sure why.

"Yeah, just one," she said, but her mumble had him raising both his brows.

"Or is it more than one exam? Is something going on? Something we need to talk about?"

"No, not at all, don't worry about it." There was still a hint of mania in her tone, but Jungkook shook it off as nerves. Philosophy was a hard class, and their first big exam was coming up. They had three: a starting one (the one they were about to take tomorrow), the midterm, and the final. It made up about 40% of their grade, and the rest of their grade was homework, participation, and attendance. Yeah, they were in the days where just showing up to class meant you got a 100 worth 20% of your grade. It was a little sad, but Jungkook would take a free 100.

"You'd tell me if something was wrong, right?"

She went to nod, then paused halfway. Even her pacing halted. He went to speak again, but she whipped around and interrupted him with a question he never thought he'd be asked. "Have you ever done anything illegal?"

"Have you?" he asked as he sat up.

"Jungkook, I'm serious."

"Alright, strange question, but I guess I can see why you'd think that I have. The answer is no, I haven't," he said. And he was honest, too. Jungkook may be an asshole and a stereotypical 'bad boy', but he still never did anything illegal. At least... not to anyone's knowledge.

"Not even like... weed?"

"I'd argue weed is a neutral ground, but no, not even weed. I've vaped and smoked before, same with underage drinking but... come on, no one counts that. I don't smoke or vape anymore, if that's what you're about to ask. It was in high school, and it was a one time thing just to get the experience, y'know?"

"You risked addiction just for an experience?"

"Every time I drink alcohol I risk addiction, but I'm not addicted. I have a lot of self control and I don't want that for myself. My friends help with that."

"Like Namjoon?"

Jungkook held his breath. "Yes... yes like Namjoon, but more Taehyung and Jimin. Those two are my best friends for life. Namjoon's more of an..." He glanced at his hands, moving his fingers slowly and letting his veins show. "Acquaintance."

"I thought you two were friends."

"We were, yes. For many years. But something happened that um, I had to lie to him about it, and since, I kept my distance so he wouldn't find out."

"Do you mind me asking what happened?" When he kept his mouth shut, Y/n sat next to him and took his hand. "Sorry... too personal? I know we kind of just got together."

"It's fine, you don't need to apologize. You're right: we just got together. You don't know what to and not to ask, what is and isn't too personal. But I promise I'll tell you one day since it's an important part of me. You deserve to know. Just..."

"Not yet."

"Not yet," he said, parroting her words and kissing her hand. "But this is the perfect stage of our relationship to learn all the small stuff about each other, right? How about you busting a nut over the fact that I paint."

She accepted his diversion and chuckled, giving his shoulder a nudge. "Men who are talented can put babies in me."

"If they're talented, then they can pull out too-"

"Not another word out of you, Jeon." Jungkook snickered yet agreed, slipping his hand out of hers to instead press against the mattress of his bed. For once, they were at his place rather than hers. Whereas her room was very floral and artsy, his is plain with white t-shirts peeking out of his closet. She didn't mind his repetitive taste in fashion, and he didn't mind her wanting to paint a portrait of him despite his constant refusal. It was cute to see her passionate about something, especially when it directly involved him.

They stared for a few moments, Jungkook smiling. It was like that smile unlocked something inside his girlfriend, for she hopped on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. He grunted at the feeling of her covering his lower half, her giggling at his reaction.

"Really?" he asked with a huff, Y/n pecking his forehead.

"Really. I can feel your 'little guy'."

"No shit, you sat on me."

Her nose brushed past his, and it was in that moment that Jungkook realized this was about to get serious. He let it happen, their lips pressing together while she came closer, their mouths forming a pattern. Whenever they kissed, Jungkook adored the way she did this... thing. She rubbed her upper lip over his while her lower opened, allowing his lip to go partially inside her. It was a strange sensation, sure, but also one Jungkook desired more than anything.

Y/n kept pushing her body on his until his back hit the mattress, her on top of him now. Woah back up, since when was Jungkook a bottom- okay he should really start accepting it by now. He was a bottom when it came to Y/n. Literally. He was underneath her at the moment. And fucking hell was it hot.

She parted just to switch sides, their lips falling back together while his hands pulled on her shirt. He pulled away first, letting his lips pitter-patter across the outside of her ear. Jungkook was sure to breathe right into it, allowing her to hear how out of breath she made him.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he whispered, her trembling from his words. Because of his experience, he knew that women were 90% mental and 10% physical when it came to sex. Of course touching was a huge part of it, but teasing and words? The more mentally turned on they were, the better the chances they would finish. And Jungkook made it his goal to make his woman feel as amazing as possible.

"Yes," she whispered back, nearly ripping his shirt as she shoved it off.

Jungkook bit her neck, rubbing her ass that was elevated off his lap. Her soft whimpers she was trying to hold back made his boner more obvious than it already was, his lips marking her up. He sucked and sucked on her collarbone, nibbling on the flesh there before unbuttoning her shirt. She was the one to throw it off, Jungkook almost laughing at her reaction.

"Needy much, baby girl?"

"If you shut up, I'll suck your dick."

"As entertaining as that would be, I know you like it."

"Oh yeah? Where's your proof?" she asked, giving him a mischievous look that had him grinning.

Wordlessly, he traced his index finger down her body. He started at the bottom of her neck where the crevasse laid, letting the pad of his finger tickle her skin until goosebumps were formed. His finger went past the fabric of her bra, trailing her stomach, and finally stopping right before he reached where she wanted it. Her glare told him all he needed to know. "Am I turning you on, hm?"

"No..."

"Oh sweetheart, don't play that game." This time, he flipped her over and decided to be a top for once. She grunted as he pinned her hands down above her head, debating if he should choke her or not for her disobedience. Regardless of his thoughts, he brought his lips to touch hers, but he didn't kiss her. Not yet. "Do you want my cock inside you?" he asked in a hush, their lips sliding together because of the way his mouth moved.

"Jungkook..." she replied, her eyes boring into his. It was the only response she could utter, and he accepted it as submission. "Please..."

"Please what? Come on baby, you're not getting anything until you beg." Her eyes expanded, him smirking before pressing kisses against her forehead and the rest of her face. She was shaking under him, his hand moving to her throat and rubbing the skin there. She swallowed, and his fingers felt every second of it. Jungkook merely pulled his head back to view her panting body, admiring the way her expression was begging for him.

Without breaking the eye contact, he applied pressure to her neck. The woman used all her willpower not to choke or gag, Jungkook biting his lower lip from her fight. He applied enough pressure that she did gasp and gag, him kissing her while his hand was still squeezing.

This kiss was desperate, the two of them moaning into it until their tongues met, swirling over one another. It felt like they were doing ballet, as strange as that seemed. Their tongues tapped against one another, rubbing back and forth while saliva littered the corners of their lips. God, Jungkook could get used to this. To being with his woman, in her embrace with a smile. Maybe this relationship would be the best decision of his life-

'Ring ring!'

Fucking phone calls. What in the Wattpad was this? Jungkook groaned and reluctantly backed away from her, snatching his phone off the nightstand and answering it without glancing at the contact. He rolled his eyes, Y/n biting back a giggle at his expressions.

"City morgue, you stab em' we slab em', how can I help you?" Jungkook asked, Y/n stifling all her cute noises.

"Jungkook."

Right away his face fell, Y/n's doing the same. He leaned back and sat on the balls of his feet, his throat dry for a second too long. "Jimin? What's wrong?"

"It's Tae."

"Tae? What the hell is he doing this time?" Jungkook didn't mean to sound so harsh, but every regret he had came into his mind in that moment. And he had every right to think that way, for what Jimin said next confirmed every fear nestled inside Jungkook's core.

"Taehyung he... God, Jungkook, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but I think he told Namjoon what happened."

And then the world stopped spinning.

"What?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 206K 40
❝ Your love for someone can make you loathe yourself ❞ "Why are you late?" I asked him. He dropped his coat on the couch and seemed tired. "I had som...
9.7K 354 20
"Why? Are you jealous?" He asked. With a flirty smirk "No, why would I be?" She replied. "Cause your madly in love with me. Aren't you?" He replied. ...
10.6K 335 19
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:* what happens when taehyung moves to a new neighbourhood and his neighbour happens to be jeon jungkook.. they're rooms next to each ot...
723K 31.8K 45
"ㅡ it sucks when you can't live up to people's expectations."[✓] Park Jiyeon (you) hate boys and one of which happens to be Jeon jungkook, your bigge...