☆ CREPUSCULAR ☆ |SUPERMAN & L...

Per wannabefangirl98

○THE CW'S |SUPERMAN & LOIS|○ [ JONATHA... Més

♧ ELUCIDATION ♧
☆ CREPUSCULAR ☆
♧ ¬ Cast Of CREPUSCULAR ¬ ♧
♤ SYNOPSIS ♤
○ PREVIEW ○
[01] ● Kal ~ El ●
[02] ● Son Of Krypton ●
[04] ● All ~ ☆ ~ El ●
[05] ● Krypton ~ Anew ●
[06] ● ☆ Fallout ●
[07] ● "There's Someone ¿ " ●
[08] ● Krypton ~ Anew : Part Two ●
[09] ● Rampant Paranoia & Bibliosmia ●
[10] ● Siesta In The Aubade ●
[11] ● Incident Of Hunger ●
[12] ● Beseech Prophecies ●
[13] ● Of Men And Monsters ●
[14] ● Conversing Information ●
[15] ● Last True Mouthpiece ●
[16] ● Marquess Musing ●
[17] ● Foe & Compadre ●
[18] ● Love Knots & Notes ●
[19] ● The Woman ●
[20] ● The Subject Of Identity ●
[21] ● The Consumption ●
[22] ● Utterance Of Brotherhood ●
[23] ● Tale Of Two Assailants ●
[24] ● Back In Good Graces ●
[25] ● Levelling The Playing Field ●
[26] ● Isolation Is So Contrarian ●
[27] ● Krypton ~ Anew part : Part Three ●
[28] ● Rhythm Of Insurgence ●
[29] ● The Anatomy Of Crime ●
[30] ● The Ghost Of Present Gone By ●

[03] ● House Of El ●

979 44 3
Per wannabefangirl98

~~~

WARDEN & WARD

~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
B.M.SM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morgan Edge wasn't Finley's father, though the man had put up a great performance playing house, for the media pulling Finley out of out of the gutter that was his orphanage, fattening him up and setting him down in a house of aristocratic importance, the beauty of its bright white walls blinding the public from Morgan's ulterior motives.

~~~

Finley before meeting Morgan Edge had a boring life, though sometimes eventful with both of his biological parents dying in a car crash due to his father likeness to alcohol when stressed.

He had been lade of his job due to cutbacks in funding for his department in marketing. Finley's mother to concerned for her husbands well-being, to let him go driving of on his own, went with him.

Leaving Finley alone in there house, it was days before anyone had bothered to check whether the couple had any children or not, by that time Finley had been found he'd had gotten hungry.

The cops found the boy desperately standing on his tiptoes to reach the first shelf in his fridge, his small hands nocking an apple and a container of butter onto the floor, from the cops places at the top of Finley's small box like gardan, there torches held at the windows, faces pressed up against the glass, instructing Finley on how to open the front door.

~~~

It had happened he was seven and with no extended family, still flushed in the cheeks with innocence that was quickly washed away by Gothams under 15's penatenchuary center which thoroughly scrubbing any chasteness from his previously untainted mind.

~~~

Brawling for food.

~~~

Stealing trinkets to sell to the other children.

~~~

Making uses of the only skill that Finley could put to uses, his reading teaching other kids around his age, literacy.
Them paying him back in sweets that there warden would seek in for them over the weekend.

~~~

But after a nasty run in with one of the older kids at the center over some fight about sleeping arrangements', Finley's aggressor wanting the top bunk but Finley knowing rats and other unimaginable vermin liked to scurry across the floors at night had refused, landing him with bruised and bloody body having to be taken to the hospital with a suspected broken rib - three years into his stay at the penitentiary.

At this Finley's caseworker, appointed by the child protective services agency.Had been forced to move Finley for his safety and had him transferred to a more softer environment, as it turns out this was a lowing income neighborhood in metropolises, in which Finley was placed in a orphanage.

Life was pretty uneventful for Finley for a while after that, the only thing of somewhat importance happening to Finley was him winning first place a his school science fair when he was eleven, for a baking soda volcano model that he made out of toilet paper, silme and paint.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MORGAN

EDGE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Morgan Edge needed was a good public images to complete his promise to his grandfather of restoring Kripton to its once glory on earth.

But how was he supposed to do that? -

Through a wardship of course, Edge had considered adoption but found had to many emotional connotations for his liking.

~~~

Wardship ~ name given to court proceedings by which a child is made a ward of court. This means that the High Court can appoint someone to be vested with supreme legal guardianship of a child to ensure their safety and protection.

Adoption ~ usually refers to the legal process of becoming a non-biological parent

~~~

Morgans to bright, sinister grin made Finley distrust him from the moment he was introduced to the mogul, having being taken out of his first period class and took up to his principal's office, the man domineering

'Hello' -

Making Finley frown up at him.

~~~

It been a publicity stunt, something for news outlets to gawk at, for the everyday man to relate themselves to Edge, to show off Morgan Edge's family man type values to the closed off small towns landlocked outside the big city's under Edge's influence.

~~~

Finley had been with Morgan Edge for a couple of months, during that time Finley had hardly seen the man, only being passed of to an abundance of nannies and tutors that seemed to only know how to scowl with their lips in a tight loop at the bottom of their nose, at Finley's unmannerly antics - from Finley not eating with the right utensils, keeping his shoes on in the house, even when he would colour outside the lines and refused to take napps that have never been apart of his schedule before Morgan Edge entered his life.

When Finley was finally introduced to the public during a press conference, in which he was instructed to sit like a -

'Good boy' -

Next to the man that the people from magazine's full of trashy half truths called his dad.

Morgan Edge's hands clutching tightly at Finley's shoulders, cameras flashing painfully at Finleys eyes making him blink hard, causing Edge to glance harshly at Finley making the child turn with fake shy smile towards the cameras, he had been twelve at the time.

~~~

Over time under his grandfather's tyrannical dictatorship Morgan's dilutions of colonisation became worse desperately trying to prove his grandfather wrong.

That he was not

'a disappointment ' -

Morgan's growing harrow to do anything to prove to his grandfather that Krypton's people would not died along with there plants destruction.

Morgan's insecurities' making him impatient, unwilling to let time and careful planning lead his way to success.

~~~

THREE YEARS LATER

THE KENT'S.

~~~

Jonathan's sence of displacement in smallville started on his and Jordan's first day at school, with the twins being met with pity and aggression, at first from though whose family's had been close to there grandmother the second being from Sarah's boyfriend, now ex.

~~~

A Couple Of Days Later At School, After Meeting Finley.

~~~

Jonathan looked around himself from his seat, at the notice board at the front of his class, pinned up in his home room class near the door, a black and white poster read -

'EDGE' -

In thick Black lettering drawing his attention towards his mother's words from the morning before.

'I won't let that man uses his child disappearance as cover to ruin the people of Smallville's life's Clark, I won't'

Jonathan thinking back at his mother's words let his pen tap hurriedly on his desk, eyebrows turned to a frown.

His teachers words blurring in his ears, the other students around him drawing to a distance in Jonathan's mind.

It was like here Jonathan took a back seat to everyone, everything seemed to be bigger than him, have more weight then his struggles as to whether or not he would have to time to learn the plays in order to make it on the football team by the end of the year, or not.

Jonathan didn't have it in him to complain knowing that his brother Jordan had gone most of his life in the same position that Jonathan now finds himself in, the back seat, still present for all the vital events but distant having to peer through the middle of the windshield to get a unsensitized view of what Jonathan knew, his twin and parents were allowing him to see.

~~~

After meeting Finley for the first time Jonathan would swear that he would see him consistently.

The posters.

There were everywhere slowly building up in frequency from When Jonathan would see them last.

Instead of seeing them just pinned up out and around town and in on his kitchen table at home from when his dad had taken in the mail in the morning.

'Edge'

It got to the point were, when Jonathan found himself lost in thought, he'd doodle the words -

'Finley Edge' -

On the sides of his playbook, sitting on the sides line during what was suppose to be football practice but just ended up with Jonathan riding on the bench the whole time.

'Edge'

The wind pushing the crumpled up magazine like paper at his feet on his way home from school, the posters getting stuck underneath one of his feet as he stepped, flipping up against his shoes revealing Finley's sharp nose and defined jawline, in the wind.

'Edge'

And finally It became almost and daily occurrence to find Finleys face folded up and tucking into the slots of his locker, the words

'Edge' -

Creased and wrinkled on bold at the bottom of the page.

~~~

AFTER SCHOOL

~~~

Clark who had taken, to volunteering at his twins school as an assistant coach to keep an eye on Jordan, in his dorky dark blue matching exercise outfit, took his eyes off Jordan who was racing though his opponents on the field taking quick glance a Jonathan, for a moment.

Instead of finding Jonathan in his usual place, pulled fawards on his designated seat on the bench, legs bouncing, peering intently at the pitch waiting for his turn to blow off some steam.

Clark instead found Jonathan with a pen in hand, seemingly dead to the word, with his hands scratching at his many times folded over textbook.

Clark frowned thinking intently, 'when was the last time he had seen Jonathan so distracted'.

~~~

It got to got point when even Jordan started to take notice of his brothers lack of focus.

How it would take tapping Jonathan on the shoulders or poking him in the stomach,

to gain his attention after trying to get him to respond to one or another quip or jab that Jordan made at him, it was like Jonathan was in a complete other world.

~~~

Vote?

If you liked.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.2K 97 47
**Based off of the New 52/Rebirth Storylines as well as some Arrowverse characters** After a mysterious illness affect the men on Earth, most of the...
45.1K 1.1K 9
Have you ever wondered what it's like being the only Kryptonian on earth without powers? It sucks. I'm Marinette Martha Kent. Yup that's right I'm th...
1.8K 32 10
The Justice League somehow winds up several years in the future... Or maybe it's an alternate universe? After all, there seems to be an extra krypton...
29.8K 1.2K 18
Tim doesn't plan on talking with Jason when he goes to crime alley, because why on Earth would Red Hood be there, right? ("Stupid fucker" Tim thinks...