seraphic [h.s]

By ohharryangel

1988. Self discovery wasn't something that came easy to Mabel, in fact, she'd refused to deal with the matte... More

authors note.
cast list.
playlist.
part I
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty one.
chapter twenty two.
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four.
chapter twenty five.
chapter twenty six.
chapter twenty seven.
chapter twenty eight.
chapter twenty nine.
chapter thirty.
chapter thirty one.
chapter thirty two.
chapter thirty three.
chapter thirty four.
chapter thirty five.
chapter thirty six.
chapter thirty seven.
chapter thirty eight.
chapter thirty nine.
chapter forty one.
chapter forty two.
chapter forty three.
chapter forty four.
chapter forty five.
part II
chapter forty six.
chapter forty seven.
chapter forty eight.
chapter forty nine.
chapter fifty.
chapter fifty one.
chapter fifty two.
chapter fifty three.
chapter fifty four.
chapter fifty five.
chapter fifty six.
chapter fifty seven.
chapter fifty eight.
chapter fifty nine.
chapter sixty.
chapter sixty one.
chapter sixty two.
chapter sixty three.
thank you.

chapter forty.

4.1K 143 251
By ohharryangel

His eyes were like the sea.

Vibrant. Refreshing. Magical.

But the sea held so much uncertainty, and so did his eyes. Nobody knew what really lurked underneath the ocean water, no matter how clear it was. Sure, it was pretty and had the capabilities to take your breath away, but it could also reel you in and spit you out— if you were lucky.

Harry and I's submerged bodies lay barely underneath the bath water. His tattooed skin a great contrast compared to my almost translucent one. I looked at him while he had his eyes closed, awake but barely. It bugged me that he had sung such a sweet song to me, and yet, he still had intentions to leave. The way he spoke, the longing looks, the never giving fully— it all told me one thing.

Did he know that he was leading me on? At any time did he realise that we had gotten closer than either of us had intended?

And even if I'd demanded him to answer those questions for me now, as he lay so relaxed, I would still be racked with the uncertainty of why I was never enough to fulfil somebody completely.

Never just me.

"I'm not asleep." Harry murmured, his raspiness vibrating around the walls of the bathroom. He peaked an eye open. "I know." I told him, the water swaying just under my chin from my position. My skin was sticky and wet from the steam accumulating within the room, Harry looked the same, though he pulled off the sweaty look far more beautifully than I could.

Maybe Harry would stay, for me. I didn't often let myself think of whether he would or not, but things felt too good with him for me to not dream. He made me feel like I was worth all the love and niceties he gave me, and sure, he didn't love me, but there was no way he didn't at least like me a lot.

But I couldn't ask that of him. I knew we still had more than a few weeks left together, but the time would pass quickly without fail.

"I can feel the intensity of your thoughts from over here." Harry moved and the tub squeaked, his lips pulling up in a smirk even though he was trying to fight it. "I don't want to go back," I sighed, "I like being with you and pretending I have my life together." It was a nice thought indeed. No whispers of my failure and how little I'd yet achieved. No constant pressure about what on earth I'd do next.

We were surrounded by quietness and it was my favourite feeling in the world. "You don't have to pretend," Harry said, "your life is together." He was being serious. I knew my life was together enough for me, just not those around me.

And it was irritation more than anything that always got to me, the reoccurring thoughts of, well maybe I should care more? But I didn't have the strength in me to care more about anything than I already did. I was giving it everything I had, it was enough for me.

"You know, sometimes it slips my mind that you're known around the world. The world, H, that's crazy. You have the whole world behind you." Pushing myself up, I stood tall, the water dripping down me in trickles. Harry rose his head to meet my eyes, never failing to give me the attention I wasn't used to. "And why does that matter right now, baby?" He asked with concern. He didn't need to be worried about my sudden revelation, it washed over me like everything else.

Stepping over the tub, still as gracefully as I could, my feet were planted on the warm mat as I leaned forward for the towel hanging behind the door. I wrapped myself into the softness. Drying my soaking body. Harry was quick behind me, getting out of the tub and doing the same. Though quickly his hands settled on my waist. "I almost forgot that you have a life to get back to. You made it so easy for me to be with you, like you don't have the whole world waiting for you to get back to them."

I had almost convinced myself that he would stay. But he had already done the hard yards and figured out what to do with his life. A lot of people around me had. If I had my life all sorted, would I then not feel so behind? I wasn't sure. But I suddenly felt extremely small, insignificant even, thinking about my place in the world, in peoples lives. What did I even really bring to the table?

Jesus, talk about wallowing in self pity.

"What you mean to me is something entirely different in itself, Mae, don't doubt that." Harry gently turned my head with his thumb, allowing me to peer at the mirror that captured us together so falsely— beautifully, but not real. I didn't have the energy to ask Harry what on earth he meant, his words worded so sweetly but having the possibility of meaning a million different things.

My time with him now was one I probably wouldn't get again. I wanted to think there would be many more times like these— him surprising me with places, me surprising him with little things just so I could see that smile stay put on his cheeks— but that reality only felt like it were diminishing.

I could deep dive into my self pity tomorrow. It's not like it would ever dare go anywhere. All my thoughts, all my questions, all the things that weighed heavy on my mind would still all be there for me tomorrow. But Harry may not be. I knew I still had a fair bit of time left with him, though it didn't make the ending seem any less scary. It didn't prolong it. I would think about all of this then, when it really was just me, myself and I.

"Hmm," I hummed, internally pleading for my mind to quiet. Turning to face Harry, I clasped my hands around the nape of his neck, I let the towel drop from my body as I smiled up at him, "I just bathed with a rockstar." The laugh that came out of me was real, as many things were when those particular green eyes kept studying me. "You're deflecting." He inched forward, knowing me too well. "And you're gorgeous." I planted a soft kiss to his lips. I wasn't lying. He wasn't the one who could answer to all of my self sabotaging thoughts, that would only be me.

I slowly parted from him, letting his bottom lip roll through my teeth as I slinked away. He had that wicked glint in his eyes and in this moment I wanted nothing more than to get lost in all that he had to offer. "When have you ever not told me what was on your mind?" He asked. And I wanted to tell him, almost all the time, because truly, there were voices up there I would give anything not to have to listen to. But I told him the important stuff. The things that meant something.

"I just miss you, that's all." I smiled shyly. Now it was his turn to press his lips to mine. "M'right here, cherry girl." It was like a kick to the guts, I wondered how many times in the near future I would wish to hear him say that again.

Soft lips trailed over my cheek, slowly down my neck and across it. Not kissing. Not nibbling. Just his lips smoothing over my skin. I could feel every hot breath he let escape, which only ignited the fire deep in my belly.

He angled his head on the other side of my neck now, inhaling a breath, then exhaling. "I thank my lucky stars that I got to spend the summer with you. Did you know that?" He made words so depressing sound like heaven. I shook my head. "What do you say when you thank them?" I tipped my chin towards the ceiling, feeling him, hearing him, all with a single breath of air. His large hands settled on either sides of my face, bringing my attention to focus entirely on him.

"I say... thank you for putting me on the same path as this brilliant fucking girl." His eyes stared into mine so intently I almost forgot that I needed to blink. Plump pink lips rubbing against my rosy ones, he continued, "I say... fucking thank you for letting her give me her time the way that she does, god knows I don't deserve even the least." He let his tongue glide between my lips as I savoured his touch, his words, him.

Nudging me until my back met the wall, my eyes followed him as he knelt down slowly before me, holding my hips in place. "But when I can't thank those lucky stars no more, you know who I thank?" He was looking up at me with sparkles from the light above catching in his eyes, I swear I'd never seen eyes prettier. "Who?" I didn't mean for my voice to come out so shaky, but it did. I couldn't help it when he was on his knees in front of me, just like that first time in the shower.

Harry neared my naked body with his mouth, lips pressing a kiss to the softness of my stomach. Then he licked down, letting the tip of his tongue graze lightly until he reached just above my pubic bone. He was still watching me, even while he lay his tongue flat against my skin and licked back upwards. My hands fled to his shoulders, needing some stability from his words alone.

"You. My lucky girl." He kissed below my belly button and I swallowed.

Rising his index finger, he traced a pattern back and forth between my hip bones. "You always thank me." And it was true, I appreciated it every single time. "As I fuckin' should." He growled into me as he lay his forehead against my torso. He was breathing heavily now, as was I, and the sweat from the bath before was nothing compared to now. Lean hands ran up the back of my thighs, cupping my ass in his palms as he squeezed, "Tell me I can touch it." He almost pleaded into my skin, tousled hair brushing the underside of my breasts.

My head fell against the wall and I wanted to cry because of the simple fact that he made me this hot. I was scorching. The flames of fire burning me at all angles, as well as reaching inside. My accidental quietness had Harry lifting his forehead from my torso, needy eyes searching for an answer in mine.

I nibbled on my bottom lip, taking one hand off his shoulder and tracing a finger over his jaw. It was so sharp, so carefully sculptured, I was sure I could never replicate its precision. Cupping his cheek, I ran my thumb over his lips, thankful for the words he could give me. Harry parted his lips and I took the invitation to inch my thumb in slowly, my own fascination getting the better of me. I studied the way he gently sucked, the ticklish feel of his tongue swirling my finger rushing straight to the wetness between my thighs.

"You can touch it." I breathed out.

His look of hunger turned to ravenous need as he traced his middle finger up the length of my inner thigh before pushing straight into me. I let out an instant sigh of relief. My head hitting the wall once again. "So fuckin' wet, Mae. And tight." Harry groaned, pulsing his finger in and out of me. And I really was so wet that I could take all of him right now. I didn't need any warming up, I was already ready.

My hand on his shoulder could feel the rapid movement of his arm, my breathing sounding like I needed all sorts of help. "Deeper." I panted as my other hand slid into his hair and gripped on it. Harry groaned, so rough and ruined. "You miss the feeling of my cock in you, baby? I'll show you deeper." And he did. As much as he could with his lean and long fingers. I'd never seen fingers work so fast in my life, I peered down once the sounds of Harry playing with me became all I could focus on.

He was reaching into me so fast, so deep, I went to moan but it was a silent open mouthed plea. "Oh my god, yes." His thumb slid through my folds, pushing up and circling straight onto my clit. "Yeah? You like that? Come on, Mae, tell me how much." My jaw went slack. Completely and utterly unable to function. He used his thumb to flick over my throbbing clit quickly, the flutter deep in my stomach slowly pulling tighter and tighter. My breasts bounced with Harry's fast movements and I was sure he had great view of them too.

"So much." I almost cried into the humid air around us. The quicker his movements got, the faster I felt myself leaning into him.

The jerking of his fingers being the only thing I could focus on, but then, he stopped. I shot my head down, pain etched on my face but evidently Harry's too. He placed his forehead against my stomach again, though this time, he let out a rough growl as he pushed upwards. Slowly. Angrily. Full of need. His face slid up my body, skin to skin, he inhaled as he moved to come up between my breasts, his head inching to the side as he fit his face into my neck and let my skin roll through his teeth.

"Get on the bed." He rasped out.

I blinked a couple times, making sure I hadn't made this all up in my head, divulging into my deepest thoughts. But after my fourth blink, he was still there. He straightened and his eyes flitted down to my mouth. "Get on the bed, Mae. Now." Jesus fucking Christ. I gulped, my body filling with need and anticipation. Glancing down at his body, I slowly pushed him away from me, eyeing his cock as it stood erect and angry. He looked down at himself, jaw tensing.

I didn't need to be told twice, not at all. So I somehow peeled myself off the bathroom wall, turning my back to the man who would soon destroy me in all ways possible. But tonight I welcomed it. I wanted this kind of thrill. Needed it from him and only him. This, he could give me.

Entering the dark bedroom, the windows covered by sheer curtains and the only light source coming from the one bedside lamp, I walked carefully. My bare feet taking one step at a time, closer towards the king bed waiting for us. Once my thighs hit the mattress, I placed my hands gently onto the plush bed and lifted the rest of myself on, crawling slowly across it until I reached the other side of it and turned to face Harry.

He was there, leaning against the frame of the bathroom door. Arms crossed, jaw filled with tension, he looked edible and too far away.

"You're fuckin' stunning." He said, with no trace of emotion on his face, just head shaking from side to side.

My kneeling position had my thighs beginning to cramp up, so I wiggled around a little until the ache went away. "And you're so far away, no use to me." I shrugged, looping my finger around a stray thread poking up from the sheets beneath me. Harry let out a breathy laugh, "How can I be of use to you, baby? Huh? Tell me what you want from me." He growled, prowling like a damn animal over towards me. He was bared in all of his natural glory. Sweaty body. Skin glistening. Muscles contracting. Cock standing upright. The sight in front of my eyes made me blush, all of a sudden extremely shy that I was the girl he stood before. The girl he let see him like this.

I was grateful. Even if it would all be thrown away.

"Hey," Harry softly placed a finger underneath my chin and lifted my head to him, "don't get shy on me now. You've seen this cock before, haven't you?" I frowned up at him, trying to minimise the growing smirk on my cheeks. "It's intimidating." And it was. My eyes lowered to it again to prove my point, but it just side tracked me back to being in awe of it.

I gulped, chewing on my bottom lip and looking back up at Harry. But slowly, he was coming to me, pushing my shoulders down so that I lay on my back while he hovered over me, whispering in my ear, "It shouldn't be, it's all yours." My eyes fluttered closed, heat rushing south. Harry closed in on my mouth, pressing his lips to mine in a quick ferocious movement. His hands planted on either sides of my head, moulding into the soft mattress.

Swiping his tongue over my bottom lip, he slowly slid through, into my mouth and swirling around my tongue. Humming into the motion of our lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me, my legs wrapping around his narrow waist. My bare breasts rubbed against his chest, nipples stinging with tension.

His firm hand traced over my side, getting the best grip of my breast as he squeezed upwards, "These tits... fuckin' perfect." His grunt vibrated through me as he nibbled the skin of my neck, tongue gliding over my collarbones. Arching my back, Harry gripped my breast harder, kneading it around as he lowered his lips to my other.

I couldn't control the soft little pants that left me, or the wiggle of my antsy body. I wanted all of him at once. I wanted us connected and warm and fighting for air. "Ah, Harry." I sighed. Raking my fingers back through his hair and hearing him groan in pleasure. "Want you so bad," He hummed, kissing his way between my breasts and down the span of my torso, "so fuckin' bad. You know how crazy you make me?" His lips ventured further down, my rapid breathing becoming louder and louder.

He placed soft comforting kisses down my thighs, spending his time on both. Eying me from his position, he stuck his tongue out, licking my inner thigh until he reached my entrance. My mind couldn't make its decision on which way it wanted him. There were too many options running rampant.

"I'm not a god damn animal, Mae, but shit, when it comes to you," I could hear his rough voice over my whines, his hands holding the sides of my thighs as he pried them apart and lay his face between them, "I don't know... I don't know what the fuck I turn into." He wasted no time in licking me, all over, in every spot his gorgeous tongue could reach. "Oh shit." My head thrusted back into the mattress again. The sounds of him slurping becoming one of the many things that had my stomach muscles tightening.

Loud. He's so loud. But it's me too. It's us, together, revelling in the one thing that took too long to form.

But maybe it was better that way, the slow and natural progress we made. Wanting to do things right until it all became too much. Or maybe we were meant to stay apart, and we just didn't listen.

I could feel as his tongue flexed forward, into my entrance and lapping at my arousal. He tasted it, swallowed, and dug right back in again. Giving me a languid stroke upwards, his tongue slid through my folds and circled around my clit. I couldn't help but buck my hips against him, going with his rhythm. "Yeah that's it, baby, ride my face." His hands travelled to my ass, squeezing while he sucked my clit and drove his face deeper between my legs.

"Oh god... oh my god." I cried out, no tears, just finally knowing I felt something real. Real enough to make me already miss the feeling I knew would soon be gone. But I didn't want to let it go. I didn't want to let him go. I just hoped he could say the same about me. My hand flew to grip his hair like clockwork, tugging at his roots and feeling him grunt against me. "I'm gonna come if you keep making those sweets sound, girl." Swoon. I'd happily die like this.

My throat make a weak noise and I tightened my legs around Harry's face, my hips drawing back. I could feel it. The ringing in my ears. The sweat coating my forehead. The unsteadiness of my limbs. Harry kept eating me like a starved man and I withered away in satisfaction. The hand that wasn't settled in Harry's curls was clutching at his tensing shoulder and my nails made crescent moons in his delicate skin. "Harry... Harry... argh, feels so good."

He pushed forward, sucking harder and licking ferociously. "Yeah?" He huffed, "Really good?" That magical tongue circled my clit while he brought his fingers over me, slipping it through my wetness and pushing it all the way into me. "Yes!" I cried, my body bouncing with his light speed motion, "Yes, yes, yes..." The sound of Harry groaning ignited the last possible string I had keeping me together. My insides erupted with that feeling of falling— if that were the most beautiful feeling in the world. I had no control over my body as the wave of satisfaction peaking washed over me, my jaw slackened and I couldn't stop the moans that fled from my lips.

Harry welcomed it all, lapping me up with his tongue and proud smirk, "Such a good girl." He murmured against the inside of my thighs, kissing over my entrance as he pulled his fingers out slowly. With my wetness coating them, he traced his index up my center, followed by soft pecks, and then, when reaching my still throbbing clit that felt extremely sensitive now, he gave me a small kitten lick that followed with an equally as soft kiss.

I watched him while he savoured me, my chest still heaving up and down, trying it's best to recover. Harry came up on his knees and levelled his lips with mine again, "God, I need you." He said, shaking his head like he was in pain. I grabbed his face between my hands and brought my lips to his.

I could taste myself on him. His lips still wet and nose shiny. "How do you want it?" I asked shyly, giving him small kisses as my finger trailed down his chest. His eyes shut tightly, "You sound so fuckin' innocent, but I know you, baby. I know you know what you're doing." Just as my finger reached the bottom of his torso, his hands came to grip my hips and he pulled me up. Holding me to him tightly as he flipped us around. "I know you love making my dick this hard." He came up on his elbows, bending his knees up as I wiggled in my new straddling position.

I gulped, licking my lips, both of our gazes settled on his rock hard length that was standing between us. It shot up between my open thighs, so close to where we both wanted it. The prominent veins stood out, looking so angry and hot. His pink tip was shiny with pearlescent drops coating the crown.

He was right. I did love making his dick this hard. It was a pretty sight that I couldn't look away from.

His ringed fingers came into view, pulling me out of my heavy staring. The small grin of his face told me he loved the way I took him in, how I analysed what would soon be inside me. His hand smoothed down his waist and he gripped himself, giving one slow stroke before letting go. "It hurts, Mae." He seethed, closing his eyes again and looking defeated. "Shit... it hurts so bad." I watched his cock again, the hard muscle so thick I wondered how much it hurt and what I could do to make it better.

"Will it hurt if I touch it?" I asked, moving up the slightest bit on his thighs. I settled one hand on his hard stomach and with the other, I hovered my finger as close to his cock as I could without touching it. Harry looked at me, frustration written all over his face. I started my finger from his base, all the way to his tip, no touching but close enough that I could feel the heat radiating from it.

"Please." It was all he whispered, but I still heard it like it was the loudest sound in the room. It was.

Messy brown curls fell over his eyes, a mixture of our accumulated sweat making his hair damp. I grinned at the sight, then rose my palm to my mouth and licked the entirety of it. "Oh, fuck." Harry whimpered, and I gripped his cock in my hand. The velvety smooth skin moved with my motion, slowly up, slowly down, my wrist rotating with it. Harry's neck rolled back as he groaned, elbows giving way so that he now lay flat.

With my hand working between us, I leaned over him, smiling at the silver piercing his nipple before I took it into my mouth. "I think I did a pretty good job with this one." I told him through muffled kisses, my tongue running over his delicate flesh that was warm in comparison to the cold metal. "You did real good, cherry girl. Knew you would." Harry hissed as I ran my thumb over his wet tip. I moved over to his other nipple and showed it the same amount of love.

Hard grunts, slow whines and rough sighs fled from the tattooed man before me. I could have gotten off to the sound alone. He was somehow getting harder in my hand and I peered down between us as I sat up properly.

His cock looked angry before, but it was definitely murderous now. It was intimidating in its length but I knew how to tame it. I lowered my mouth down until I pressed a feather light kiss against his crown. Feeling the wetness transfer onto my mouth, I peered up at Harry with a smile on my cheeks only to find him barely hanging on. He looked wrecked and overworked. I darted my tongue out to lick my lips.

"I need you on there, baby. You wanna get on?" He asked so defeatedly.

His cheeks were flush with a light pink and his lips were almost as rosy as mine. I smirked, "You want me to ride?" Pushing myself up, I settled back on his thighs, much closer to his cock than before. To push him a little closer to the edge I knew he was almost already half over, I rotated my hips. Slow and steady, my favourite kind. I didn't realise as I looked down that I was situated over his tiger tattoo. I pointed a finger down and let it graze over his ink, "He likes it." I bit onto my bottom lip and met Harry's awe stricken gaze.

He broke out into a mischievous grin, "Fuck yeah, I wanna feel my girl ride."

"Mmm." I closed in on his lips and we hungrily battled for a dominance we both had. His lips trying to work mine, mine trying to work his. Our tongues rolling and swirling and circling with one another. His firm hands gripped my breasts, my mouth becoming weak, and he took the moment to suck my tongue slowly into his mouth.

I broke away, eyeing his little smirk as he began to roam his hands down my body. I knew his wallet was on the bedside table just beside us and so I leaned all the way forward to swipe it from the wood. "Jesus, you're beautiful." He spoke softly, holding my hips and sliding his thumbs across to trace the stretch marks along my inner thighs. "So are you." I smiled, tearing open the condom and holding the edge of it, the packaging falling to the floor.

He gently took it from my fingers and rolled it onto himself, the sight was just as pleasing as he was. The air around us was heated, but so, so right. We deserved this. To be able to indulge in each other. "Would you sit and let me watch you forever?" His hands settled on my face, holding my cheeks tightly as his eyes roamed my sad expression. Because I was sure he hadn't thought about his words properly, if he had, he would know that I would want nothing more.

I swallowed, "You'd get bored."

I trailed my palms around his chest, feeling the sparse hairs as a means to distract my mind from having to let him go. He narrowed his brows and I knew he was about to speak. To tell me how false my words were, I was sure. But I cut him off before he could keep picking parts of my heart away from me without realising.

"You're a grown man, you can do what you'd like... but right now I'd really like to fuck you." I pushed up from his chest and sat back, hovering just above his cock that nudged at my delicate needy flesh. "Such vile words coming from your mouth, Mae." Harry said, hands clutching my ass and lowering me.

"Say that again for me." He murmured, his breathing becoming harder as I inched my way down. I could feel as his covered tip pushed through my entrance, the way he slid into my wetness with ease.

Steading my hands on his torso, I lifted upwards and slowly slid back down again. "I'd really... really like to fuck you." I said again, softer this time. Harry growled, "Do whatever you want with me, love. I've only dreamed about this for-fucking-ever." The veins in his neck protruded as he clenched his jaw, watching me lower myself all the way down on his cock. "So deep." I exhaled shakily.

With my legs spread on either sides of him, I went for it. Pushing up and feeling my thighs tense with the movement, then coming back down and feeling his thrust beneath me. "Fucking Christ." Harry grunted, mouth propping open as more curses left his lips. And I, I had never felt so good in my life. The vision so arousing of me moving on top of him like I was, it haunted me even though I was still living in it. It was the best feeling in the world.

Harry brought his legs up, bending at the knees and securing me on his lap. He held my hips with so much grip that I could almost feel his pulse, so strong and filled with lust. I couldn't stray my eyes away from him unravelling beneath me, his sweat coated skin the prettiest I'd seen. My hands were steady on his waist and I used that to lift up and down, rotating my hips as I ground down on him. And just like that, we found our rhythm.

It wasn't long before my body broke out into a sweat, thighs slowly feeling the sting of being worked. "You feel amazing, Harry." I sighed in a slow breath, my insides building with butterflies that would soon rupture. "You grip me so tight, I love it." He hummed, rising up into a sitting position, long lean arms circling around my waist to steady us both.

He held me against him like we were one, like there was no way he would ever let go of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and bounced faster, the sound of him slipping in and out of me much louder now. I cursed out. Feeling Harry's hands spread over my lower back, holding me as I rode him. I almost burst at the seams. "Shit, Mae, look at you," Harry sucked the skin of my neck, untamed curls everywhere, "I could fuckin' cry." He whispered into my chest, face settling between my breasts as he kneaded them.

I bounced faster, if that were even possible, and when my thighs gave out and I needed to rest, I swivelled on his lap and rotated in all sorts of directions. I shocked myself just as much as I had Harry, while he watched me move like his eyes might pop wide open.

Kissing him was on par with feeling him inside me. The two things I loved most. And when he started growling and grunting and cursing like a crazed man, I knew he was close. His eyebrows creased and the muscles in his jaw flexed and I knew that my sore thighs would just have to suck it up. Harry lay back again, cupping my chest and watching me alternate my movements while we both panted as if there were no air left in the world.

I brought my hands behind me, now resting on his knees, and leaned back slightly, swivelling my lower body like my life depended on it. Around. Back and forth with a roll. My head flew back, mouth open as I moaned Harry's name and continued to ride.

As if there were a string inside me, I could feel the fire slowly eating away at it, the ability to hold me together fading away all too quickly.

Harry's fingers trailed down my stomach and settled on my clit that was still sensitive from before, but he worked it gently, softly and carefully. Exactly what I'd needed for the string to slowly snap. "Give it to me, baby. I'm gonna come in you so hard any minute... need you to come first... need to watch you fuckin' lose it." His rough voice and the feel of his thumb rubbing circles over me vigorously was the perfect mix of everything I'd needed to make the last of that string snap.

My hands settled on Harry's shoulders as he pushed himself up onto his elbows again, I held him close, my nails no doubt indenting his back. I hadn't realised my lower body had slowed down, but it was Harry's thrusting that kept me going. His hips pushing up into mine, sliding his throbbing cock deeper and deeper into me as my sloppy movements met his. It felt different with him underneath me. A good different. He filled me up completely, his tip reaching to god knows where.

I breathed out heavily against Harry's lips, our mouths brushing together and pressing kisses whenever we weren't cursing or trying to fight for air. "God, Harry... I can feel it- ah, yes. Come with me, H, please I-" The words had barely left my lips but Harry had heard them loud and clear, "Fuckkk me." Harry drew out lowly as I rolled my body back and forth just as he thrust upwards. His thumb flicking over me and the feel of me clenching around him was enough for the both of our strings to snap at the exact same time.

We both rode it out, clutching each other, his hips still moving in and out of me, just as mine were still moving up and down on him. Slowly now, so slowly. I felt as his cock twitched, erupting up into the barrier instead of into me, which was something I strangely really wanted to feel. It felt odd knowing I'd never experience that. The amount of time Harry had left here and the amount of time it took for birth control to properly be effective just didn't add up.

But I'd live. I would. This was enough for me, I felt happy in this moment as his groans surrounded us, as well as my soft little noises. I came around him knowing he'd never feel me do it bare, the way my wetness undoubtedly drenched the condom. But I was so sensitive now that I couldn't stop clenching around him, I knew he could feel that. Our breathing settled even though it still sounded like we'd just ran more than we could handle.

Harry peered down to where we were still connected, "There's nothing like it," He said quietly, grabbing my jaw and pulling me closer to his mouth, "absolutely nothing." He kissed me with the perfect amount of passion like he always did, meeting my tongue softly like a shy acknowledgement.

My body ached, pleading with my mind for me to get some rest, wondering why I was still impaled on something so gorgeously hard. I rose up on my knees and whimpered at the loss of him sliding out of me, wanting it back in there but fighting to keep my eyes open. Harry inched the condom off, throwing it on top of its wrapper on the floor. He looked spent. It made me wonder how worse off I looked. On second thought, I'd rather not know.

"There'll never be anything like it. Don't we do it so good?" I chuckled tiredly beside him. He wrapped his comforting arms around my body and pulled me as close to him as possible. I practically lay half on top of him. "We do it so fuckin' good, cherry girl." He smiled. I smiled. And together, there we were, laying the wrong way around on the bed, too sleepy to move, needing nothing more than each other.

He held me tightly with his lips on my forehead, eyes closed and steady breaths fanning my hair. My face snuggled into his neck, one hand tucked beneath me as my other lay atop Harry's chest, our body heat fusing into the perfect warmth.

And there I fell asleep, with the boy who had my heart, pretending that he could offer me almost anything other than inevitable heartbreak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 816 39
Before Smoky lived on the Nameless Street, P & his family moved there. His parents taught the kids of the street the values of family & survival unti...
532K 8.5K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...
151K 3.5K 80
Alison Evans is thrilled to start her job as a journalist in the heart of Philadelphia. Her spirit of inquiry leads her to places she's been told not...
76.8K 5.3K 53
Mel Snider is the girl everyone stares at as she walks down the hall. Due to her best friend being the most popular boy in school, she's used to her...