I Will Always Be There For Yo...

By NicoleAlcantara760

Y/n once lived in Japan two years ago but her teacher sended her to Paula Rintis for her proctection, even if... More

Reader's Personal and Info.
Prologue - A Unknown Boy Will Be Arriving?
1- Meet Boboiboy
2- Adudu?
3- Aliens Are Real! And Power?
4-Boboiboy Has Powers?
5- I Have New Powers
6- Elemental Split
7-Helping People In Need
Special Chapter
8-Got Kidnapped
9-Rescue Mission
10-Escaping The Spaceship
12- Revealing Secrets
13- Lightning Has Been Kidnapped
14- Elemental Fight
15- Boboiboy Thunderstorm
16- Shocking Event
17- Unlocking Powers
18- Surprise for Y/n
Age Explanation
Easter Sunday Special
19- Stuck In The Game
20- Final Boss Battle
Boboiboy Your Bleeding!
Requests And Jealous BBB
21- Sleeping Monster
22- Checker Game
23- Nightmares or Memories
24- World Biscuits Day
25- Cyclone and Sky
26- Getting Them Back
27- The Mukalakus Robot
28- Goodbye
Epilogue
New Book!!

11- Cocoa Delivery

1.4K 74 21
By NicoleAlcantara760

A unknown man and his daughter were sitting on the edge of a cliff, staring at the blue ocean waves as the wind blowing past them causing they're hairs to flow with the calm air gracefully.

"Can you hear that?"

"Hear what papa?" The young 5 years old toddler asked, looking at her father in confusion written on her face. The man just chuckled at his daughter's confused state before looking back at the ocean, watching the waves crashing onto the shore.

"The calming sound of the sea and wind blowing Y/n. The sea of ᏉᏗ𐒐𐒀ⲄᏗ."

"But papa.... All i hear is the ೯𐒃ⲄᏋ ᏖᏋⲄⲄ𐒃Ꮦ𐒀ⲄᎽ'𐒡 yelling and shouting...." Little Y/n whined followed by a flinch when she heard a sudden explosion, looking towards where the explosion came from. In the distance, she can see black smoke was starting to rise up high into the beautiful blue sky.

The man just lightly chuckle, holding his daughter close so that she wouldn't fall of the high cliff and into the deep ocean.

"Heh, that's how the ೯𐒃ⲄᏋ territories or should i say nations do, they're a bit aggressive, yes but nice. Do not fear if you ever want to be friend with one of the 𐒈Ꮛ𐒐ᏍᏋⲄ𐒡 or to anyone because one day, you will need all the help you can get." The man gave her daughter a gentle smile, in return. The toddler gave him a big grin.

"I will Papa!"

Both father and daughter looked back at the ocean, peace. Peace is all they can feel at the very moment. "Always control your emotions my sweet moonlight..... Because one day... Me and your mother won't be always with you."

Little Y/n looked at her father with a puzzled look before talking. "Aren't... You and mama gonna be always with me?"

"I believe.... We aren't always gonna be with you or by your side moonlight.... One day.... You will be in great danger.... And i fear for that to happen.... As your father. I will always protect you as much as i can.... Ti'll death do us part my precious daughter..." The man has a frown on his face, secretly glaring at a distance before deciding to drop the serious topic. "Let's talk about this in another time and cherish this fine moment shall we?"

"Yes papa!"

"......"

BOOM!

".... Papa-"

"Ignore the explosions and shouting my dear moonlight"

The Next Day

Third Person's P.O.V

"Can we just deliver this Cocoa cans later? " Boboiboy lazily asked, followed by a yawn. The elemental user was still sleepy after getting woken up at 4 a.m in the morning by none other than his grandfather.

"No way!" Ochobot quickly denied, shaking his round head as a no. "My costumers need the cocoa in the morning!" The Power Sphere added, helping Tok Aba finish his sentence. "We have to delivere these before 7 a.m be punctual maintain in the integrity of our cafe!"

"Wow, your really taking this seriously huh?" Boboiboy pointed out, he was genuinely surprise that Ochobot is more eager to help in the Kokotiam now.

"Of course, he's the employee of the month!" Tok Aba then gesture to where a portrait of Ochobot was displayed near the counter. Y/n's portrait was also displayed there, just beside Ochobot's portrait.

The Power Sphere felt proud of himself while Boboiboy just stared in boredom and unamused. "Oh, it's nothing!" Ochobot spoke proudly, letting out some light laughs.

"Alright alright, now start delivering some cocoas"

Boboiboy was about to say something but-

"Can help Ojichan!" Y/n volunteered- the girl suddenly appearing behind Boboiboy, the poor elemental user was caught off guard because of this and fell off of his chair with a surprised scream.

"Will you ever stop appearing everywhere!?" Boboiboy snapped, giving the lavender haired girl a small glare. Y/n just giggled in response, helping Boboiboy back up on his feet and quickly apologized. 'Oops, not a morning person i see'

"Sorry i'm just used to it thou.... hehehe" Y/n let out some light giggle while Tok Aba was just standing behind the counter, he wasn't fazed at the lavender haired girl's sudden appearance. In fact, he already gotten used to this kind of hobby of her's.

"Good thing your here, Y/n, can you help Boboiboy deliver the Cocoa? He might get lost" Tok Aba asked, making the telekinesis user to smile. Instantly agreeing to the offer. "Sure thing Ojichan! Always happy to help out!" The elder man chuckled when he saw Y/n saluted before handing a piece of paper to Boboiboy.

"Here's the map and adresses! Ochobot you go help Boboiboy and Y/n out"

"Ok boss!" Ochobot saluted before flying towards Y/n and Boboiboy who were already walking ahead of him.

Tok Aba watches the 2 young kids who were talking to each other- Well only Y/n since she tried to start a conversation with the elemental user, in response. Boboiboy just kept on stuttering, avoiding making eye contact with the telekinesis user.

The owner of the Kokotiam couldn't help but smile, he then remembered when Ying showed him a certain picture that had just happen last night.

"Heh.... I wonder.."

"Okay we have to deliver this to Uncle Kuma's house, Miss Yahe, Miss Nenek Ying's grandma and Miss Wawa Yaya's mom" Ochobot announced, looking at the paper sheet before at the two kid he was with.

"How are we gonna do this? There 4 places to go to!" Ochobot added "I can go to Miss Wawa!" Y/n spoke, eagerly raising her hand.

"You sure are hyper huh?.... Anyways piece of Cake!" Boboiboy exclaimed before splitting himself into 3. "Hey, you can't do this! This is parallel abuse!" Ochobot argued but the elements didn't listen.

"Hey Y/n!" Wind quickly greeted after seeing the telekinesis manipulator. This made the said girl to giggle before greeting back, giving the wind element a small wave. "Hi!"

"Well why not? I'm just helping 'Ato' out!" Lingtning argued back with the Power Sphere while raising an eyebrow. "Hey, i thought i told you the longer you split the more forgetful you'll get!" Ochobot reminded, Y/n was looking between the elements and Ochobot- mentally trying to decide whether if she should interfere or not.

"Oh, don't worry! This won't take long" Wind reassured, Ochobot just sigh in response. The Power Sphere knew he wouldn't win against the three elements so he just give in.

"Okay, it's up to you then just be quick ok?"

"Alright, you'll take Mrs. Yahe's house!" Earth looked at the piece of paper and pointed at the lightning element, who just silently nodded in response.

"You will take Ying's grandma!" The earth element pointed at the wind element, who gave him a big grin and quickly responded.

"Okay!"

"Y/n, you will take Mrs. Wawa's house while i take Mr. Kuma also quick reminder, Y/n after you deliver don't wait for us ok?" Earth looked towards the said girl, Y/n was looking at the earth element with a bit of hesitation.

"Mmm... Ok then.... If you say so.." Y/n reluctantly answered before taking 5 cocoa cans and dissapearing from her spot, this action caused the three elements including Ochobot to flinched.

"I will never get used to that...."

"Okay, now let's go!"

"Okay!"

Ding Dong!

"Obasan [Auntie] a cocoa delivery!" Y/n called out, in hopes that Yaya's mom will hear her.

"Ah Y/n! I see your delivering again" Yaya's mother greeted after opening the door and saw a familiar lavender haired girl, approaching the telekinesis user with a gentle smile on her face.

"You really love helping Tok Aba huh?" Yaya's mother added then gently taking the 5 cocoa cans from Y/n "Of course! I really love to help!" Y/n proudly spoke with a proud grin displayed on her face, the hijab woman just chuckled at the lavender haired girl's words- finding the girl amusing.

"Your a sweet girl Y/n you know that, your future boyfriend will be lucky to have you, you know" The hijab woman half teased, giving the said girl a wink. The word "Future Boyfriend" made Y/n blush, that was starting to creep up to her ears.

"Hehehe... I'm not that great Obasan" Y/n silently mumbled, making the hijab woman look at her with a raised eyebrow. "Dear? Are you doubting yourself?" What Mrs. Wawa said caused the telekinesis user to slightly flinch. "W-Well...."

Y/n heard the hijab woman sigh, making her slowly looked at Mrs. Wawa. "Don't doubt yourself, it's okay to have insecurities but don't let it get to your heart okay? Your an amazing person Y/n remember that, i'm also happy that you're friends with Yaya"

The telekinesis user was slightly relieved at this, giving the hijab woman a small smile. "Thank you Obasan!"

"No problem dear also here's the payment" Yaya's mother handed the cash to the telekinesis user, who quickly grabbed it and hid the money in her pocket.

"Arigato! Well i have to go now Obasan! I'll see you again! Sayonara!" Y/n bid goodbye to the hijab woman with a smile. Seeing Yaya's mother also waved goodbye at her.

Y/n was now walking back to the kokotiam, she suddenly found herself in deep thoughts. Her mind was awfully getting distracted these days which she still hasn't figured out why. The telekinesis user always find herself either staring at nothing or unconsciously writing some weird symbols that she doesn't even know, at the same time it looked familiar.

The lavender haired girl shooked her head, mentally scolding herself after she realize she was again- getting distracted, even almost crashing on a near by pole which she quickly avoided it.

Her eyes suddenly caught some movements, her gaze soon landed on a very familiar green squared robot on the ground with Gopal doing some weird dance move.

"Hah! Take that robots!" Gopal exclaimed, having a victory smile on his face. His ears suddenly heared Tok Aba yell from a distance.

"Gopal behind you!"

The said boy instantly turned around, seeing Adudu's robot minion was about to shoot at him. The molecular user quickly closed his eyes and mentally prepared himself for the incoming pain.

He waited yet nothing happened, he then lifted one eye. Only to see the once squared robot was now crushed with glowing purple surrounding it. Gopal instantly knew who the person saved his life.

"Ne Gopal? Are you alright?" The molecular user quickly looked beside him, seeing the telekinesis user's hand was glowing and was also approaching him.

"Y/n!!" Gopal instantly threw himself towards the said girl, hugging her like there was no tomorrow.

"Ack! G-Gopal i can't-"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You don't know how glad i am to see you!!" The molecular user kept thanking the girl, not knowing Y/n was starting to wheeze from the lack of oxygen she wasn't getting- her lungs was being squeezed once again.

"Gopal!! Your going to kill Y/n!" Tok Aba yelled, quickly running towards the two kids and pulled the indian boy away from Y/n.

"O-Oh, sorry...." Gopal scratched the back if his head, watching the telekinesis user taking deep breaths.

"I-It's fine... Never do that again..."

"Haiya, think before you do something like that" The elder man scolded, giving the molecular manipulator a glare, in which Gopal just let out a nervous chuckle- the boy already knew he will get a long scolding from Tok Aba.

"I'm surprised on how well you managed to hold all those robots off!" Y/n praised, looking at Gopal in amazement. Both kids were now back at the kokotiam, sitting on a barstool that was in front of the counter.

"Hehe, it was nothing. I know i'm the best" Gopal proudly pointed at himself while hanging some small box of treats on the coffee mug rags near by. The elder man saw what Gopal was doing, causing him to look at the molecular manipulator in bewilderment.

"Oi, what are you up to!?"

Gopal faced Tok Aba with a smug look. "Hehe! I'm selling the snacks! We'll share the profit 50.50!" Gopal explained followed by a small shrug. "Don't be ridiculous! Snacks and junk food aren't good for you!" Tok Aba scolded, Y/n just adjusted her seat, placing her chin on the palm of her hand.

"But...." Gopal trailed off, having a defeated look. His current expression has changed into a astonished after Tok Aba placed a hot chocolate and an ice chocolate on the counter.

"Is this free!?" Gopal squestioned, quickly grabbing the mug and gently blowing it to cool down the heat, while Y/n just stared at the ice chocolate drink in confusion.

"Of course it's free, a token of my appreciation thanks for coming to help me out" Tok Aba stated, giving both kids a smile.

"But... I didn't do anything that much Ojichan?" Y/n reluctantly pointed out, looking at the elder man with a puzzled look before grabbing the ice chocolate with a bit of hesitance.

"You still help out Y/n, don't worry" The elder man reassured before gesturing her to drink the cold beverage. "Oh...ok Arigato Ojichan!" Y/n gave Tok Aba a smile, supping up her drink delightedly.

"Oh... Uh..... What about the once before?" Gopal stammered for a moment before having a big grin. "Don't kid yourself, you still have to pay for the rest!" Tok Aba strictly reminded, not letting Gopal get away with all his debt.

"Awww man...." Gopal mumbled before noticing his new friend wasn't present. "Eh? Hey, Ato where's Boboiboy?"

"Oh, he's out delivery cocoa's but Y/n, i thought Boboiboy was with you?" Tok Aba asked, looking at the telekinesis user in confusion while he was cleaning the counter. "He said after i deliver the cocoa i head back first..... But he should be here by now thou..." Y/n answered, looking around the area as her aquamarine eyes landed on a familiar figure.

"Oh! There he is! Boboiboy!" Y/n called out with a grin, waving her hand as a gesture to come towards them. "Glad your back!"

"Hey, you know what just happen?!" Gopal turned towards the elemental user, eager to tell the story of how brave he was when he fought Adudu's robot minions alone. Boboiboy sat on a barstool beside Gopal, facing towards the molecular user with a grin.

"Hey! Aramugam long time no see!" Boboiboy exclaimed giving Gopal a hug, this caused both Y/n and the molecular user to look at each other before looking at the elemental manipulator in pure confusion.

"Huh Aramugam?" Gopal looked at Y/n, silently asking if he heard what Boboiboy said correctly or was he just hearing things but the telekinesis user just shrugged, looking back at Boboiboy. "Umm... I think he really called you Aramugam..." Y/n confirmed that Boboiboy did said Gopal's name wrong.

"Oh! Hey W/n [Wrong Name] nice to see you again!"

"Ehh? But... Didn't we just saw each other like... An hour ago?" The telekinesis user pointed out, looking at Boboiboy with a bit of suspicion and a frown on her face. "Also where did you get that.... W/n name from?.... It's Y/n... Not W/n.." The girl corrected, letting the elemental manipulator know about the mistake he said.

"Oh it was? Hehehe.... Sorry" Boboiboy lightly scratched his cheek from embarrassment. "Hay.... He used his power to spilt up for too long..." Ochobot told them, looking at the elemental manipulator hopelessly.

"Tok Babas! One chocolate please!"

"T-Tok Babas?...."

"That's why he's being so forgetful" Ochobot added followed by a sigh. Flying towards the telekinesis manipulator and slouched in her arms, already gave up on the now forgetful Boboiboy.

"But.... Did Boboiboy manage to deliver the cocoa? "Y/n asked with a slight of concern lingering in her tone, also not minding the Power Sphere just slumped in her arms so instead she just carressed Ochobot's metal head since the Power Sphere already looked stressed. "He did but he was late..."

"Aish..... I should have come with him...." Y/n started to silently bad-mouth herself, in which didn't go unnoticed by the Power Sphere himself. "Don't worry Y/n it was Boboiboy's fault after all" Ochobot reassured before continuing. "Plus, i already warned him yet he didn't listen"

"I guess.."

"Late!? Was my dad angry!?" Gopal shrieked, the mere thought of his father holding a long stick with flames in his eyes made the molecular user to shook from where he was sitting. "No idea" Ochobot answered before doing a light shrugged.

"Well atleast it only happen once right?" Tok Aba asked with a bit of hesitation in his voice.

"Uhh.... Umm.... Actually.."

"Hello, is anyone home?" Lightning called out, looking around the front yard to see if anybody was there.

"Yes who is it?" A man came out, looking at the Lightning Element with a puzzled expression.

"This is the cocoa Mrs. Yahe ordered!" Lightning exclaimed, handing the man a can of cocoa.

"You got the wrong house which Mrs. Yahe?"

"You know Mrs. Yahe who... um lives on the hill over there?" Lightning answered, pointing at the hill that was far away. The man stared at the hill in disbelief, blinking his eyes repeatedly.

"That hill?"

"Yeah?"

"Then why did you send it over here?" The Man exclaimed, looking at the lightning element with an agitated expression.

This caused Lightning to reluctantly look at the map while scratching his head in confusion.

"Man.... What's wrong with me?"

Tok Aba physically facepalm at this, looking at his grandson in disbelief and disappointment.

"You got lost even with the map with you!?"

"Don't worry Tok Aba, he did deliver to Mrs. Yahe's house" Ochobot reassured. The man that Lightning Boboiboy talked to suddenly showed up in front of the kokotiam with an exasperated expression.

"Huh!? I delivered it!" The Man scoffed, starting up his motorcycle and drove off. Tok Aba just watched the man disappear from the distance with his jaw drop.

"What's with you Boboiboy!? That's really bad!" Gopal scolded, looking at the elemental manipulator in disbelief. Boboiboy just smiled at the molecular user, not even saying anything.

The others aren't even sure if Boboiboy regretted it or feeling a slight of guilt since he just kept on chuckling and smiling but they can also see the elemental manipulator was being nervous.

"Hey, that's not bad actually there's worse..."

"Oh no..." Y/n watched Ochobot sigh before listening to the Power Sphere when he started explaining.

"Tok Aba's cocoa delivery!" Wind exclaimed, seeing the door opened. "Yes? Can i help you?" A Man questioned, looking at the wind element in curiosity.

"I'm here to deliver this cocoa!" Wind smiled, handing the man a can of cocoa.

"Uh... This is the post office" The Man slightly stammered, pointing towards the sign that was above them. The wind element looked at the man in confusion before looking where the older man was pointing at, seeing the post sign above the office.

"Huh? Isn't this Ying's grandma's house?" Wind unknowingly questioned, staring at the sign in bewilderment.

"No it's not"

"Tok Aba's cocoa delivery!" Wind half yelled making Ying's grandma. Who was sitting on a chair woke up, looking at the person who called and remembered about the cocoa she had ordered. "Your finally here! I've been waiting for you!" The elder woman quickly holded her walking frame, quickly approaching the wind element with a smile before instantly snatching the cocoa can from him.

"What are you gonna do with all the cocoa grandma?" Wind asked in curiosity, watching the elder woman suddenly took out a spoon. "Oh, why eat it of course!" Ying's grandma asnwered, opening the lid of the cocoa can before scooping a spoon full of cocoa powder and ate it.

Wind was just watching in bewilderment before hearing a car honking, causing him to look where the sound came from.

"So uh... You done?" The post man asked, he was in the post van and was waiting for the wind element's reply.

"Yeah thanks for bringing me here!" Wind thanked, giving the man a greatful smile.
"Sure no problem!" the wind element watched the post man wave goodbye to him before driving away.

"You ask the post man to send you there!?" Tok Aba asked agitated, Boboiboy just lightly chuckle at his grandfather while scratching his cheek in embarrassment.

"Don't worry Ato, he did get it right in the end" Ochobot reassured, saving the elemental user from his grandfather's frustration.

"Yeah! At least i didn't forget to deliver the cocoa's"

"But did you remember to collect the payments?" The elder man asked, gesturing to hand the cash to him.
This made Boboiboy paused for a moment.

"Oh no!" The elemental user yelled out after he realised he didn't have the payment of the costumers, this also made the elder man to physically facepalm twice in one day.

"Oh dear! You do know that's one of my main income!" Tok Aba spoke, looking at Boboiboy with pure disappointment-
meanwhile the elemental manipulator just look down in shame.

"I'm sorry Ato..... I screwed up really bad just go ahead and punish me..." Boboiboy mumbled with a regretful tone. "Umm... Ojichan... I can go to all the people who Boboiboy delivered the cocoa and collect all the payments? Also here, Mrs. Wawa's payment" Y/n suggested and handed the money to Tok Aba.

"No it's fine Y/n, plus the houses are to far away" Boboiboy told the girl, looking at the telekinesis user with a frown on his face.

"It's fine plus-" Y/n got cut off when Gopal started to talk, facing the owner of the kokotiam with a mischievous look.

"Tok Aba, Tok Aba! Make him squat around the park and get him to stand on a chair with 1 leg!" The molecular user suggested, causing Y/n to give the indian boy a glare. Gopal silently shrieked after he made an eye contact with the telekinesis user while Boboiboy just sigh.

"Y/n it's fine, it was my fault anyway so i might as well go there later" Boboiboy reassured the lavender haired girl before facing his grandfather. "It's fine" Tok Aba spoke making Gopal whine in dissapointment.

"Aww... "

"All the very least he did his best, i'll just collect the payment later for now, i can just put in on their tabs" Tok Aba ignored the molecular user, placing both of his hands on top of Y/n and Boboiboy's head. Giving the two kids a gentle pat, this cause the elemental user to smile at his grandfather before leaping himself towards the elder man- hugging Tok Aba affectionately.

The elder man smiled, hugging his grandson close. Y/n was watching this with a smile but her eyes were showing pain in them, how badly she wanted to recieve a parents love and affection but deep down- the telekinesis user knew it would never happen so all she can do is visualize.

"Thank you Tok Abu!" Boboiboy once again miss corrected the elder man's name, as a sigh was escaped from Ochobot and said. "His memory is still hazy"

"Why don't you go and let these two rest at the back" Tok Aba chuckled before pointing at the small shelter that was behind the kokotiam.

"Ok Ato, come on Y/n, Boboiboy" Ochobot instructed, flying towards the shelter with Y/n and Boboiboy following close behind. The elder man watched the three walk away with a smile.

"Good morning!" A sudden high pitch voice called out, causing Tok Aba look where it came from and saw a familiar robot in disguise.

Pulau Rintis Secrets.

•In the next chapter, the truth about Y/n's secret will be revealed soon.

•I might update the next chapter tomorrow. (•ω•)

•Also i made this story at night time so..... My mind was all hazy and cloudy... I apologize if this chapter was a bit cringy (╥Д╥).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 127 8
"I lost everything because of fate, I'm quite surprised I haven't lose myself yet." | [Boboiboy Fanfiction] | Fate is not something you can mess with...
35.9K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...
5.9K 193 30
•In editing progress• We all know there only have 7 elements which is earth, lightning, wind, fire, water/ice, nature and light But what if there ano...
14.7K 589 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...