The Reaper {Discontinued}

By Habner283

Who knew the blade wasnt the only hybrid in all of Dream SMP, what if that Hybrid also hates the Government a... More

{Character Info}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Update}
{Update Part 2}
{The Swordsman Tango}

{Chapter 13}

3.4K 102 59
By Habner283

  Hello yall :)

  I just want to address a few things before you read this chapter. This OC will be a very important character in this book, meaning there will be alot more events that isn't in the canonical lore.

  I will ask to please respect my decision on making this OC, cause I hate making Cookie cutter books. I love putting my own spins on these types of books.

Now if you can, sit back. Grab your favorite snacks and enjoy Chapter 13 of The Reaper.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  •Wilbur's POV•

  This war has be putting alot of stress upon me, to the point I can't think straight. My mind has been going straight to destruction, destroying my own home L'manburg has been replaying my mind. Just so no death comes upon us.

  "Wilbur where are ya headed?" My father asks making me look up at the winged man infront of me.

  "Just to clear my head, I would just like to be alone for awhile." I ask and he gives me a small nod.

  "Where is he going?" A female voice speaks up as I'm leaving the ravine.

  "Just going to clear his head Niki, Nothing to worry about." Phil says as I exit the Ravine that has kept me a prisoner in my own mind.

  Walking along the side of the river has reminded me of the past memories of my lover named Sally. I then reach into my coat and take out an old photo of her, once I look at the photo. Memories just flood into my brain making me relive them knowing damn well they will never go away no matter how much I try.

  'I love you Wilbur Soot.'

  "My dear Sally, i know that you will never come back into my arms but please..come home.." I whisper to myself not realizing the tears that fell on the photo, he then looks up and notices he is in a flower field that had all different kinds of flowers. To daffodils, roses to even Tulips, but what stood out to Wilbur is the Female figure among the flowers with a sheep?

  "OI DICKHEAD! What are you doing out of L'manburg" I yell to the figure as soon as they turned around to look at me, it felt like the whole world just stopped, as the most beautiful person enters my sight.

  "President Wilbur! You gave me alittle scare, I'm picking flowers!" The lady yells out while showing their handpicked flowers in said basket.

  As I was walking closer, I noticed her features even more, to the freckles scattered across her face. Her blonde hair neatly tucked back by a ribbon but two strands out framing her face, to the most gorgeous blue eyes I have ever adorned. She was truly

  Beautiful

  As I started to walk closer to this beauty just having one question running through my head.

  "Miss- I truly must know your name at once, so I have a name to fit your beautiful nature." I asked while bowing while taking their hand and giving it a kiss.

  The lady becomes flustered and starting to turn red from embarrassment.

  "Candy- Candy Bellerose." Candy mutters making me feel like my heart will explode.

  "and this fella?" I asked while motioning towards the Pink sheep that was peacefully sleeping as I started standing up still holding their hand.

  "Oh her name is Cotton." She says with a smile making my heart skip a beat, the only time I felt this way was with Sally but that was only after 2 months of talking with her.

  Why is Candy making me feel these emotions in 2 minutes.

  "Like the food?"

  "Pardon?" She asks with a confusion written all over her face, but still showing that perfect smile that adorned across her face.

  "Well, your name- it's Candy and you have a pet sheep named Cotton, making you both Cotton-Candy." I then put my hand behind my neck rubbing it in embarrassment while I look down at the pink rose down in the field.

  "That is a cute statement Mr. President" They state making me smile and look back into their beautiful blue eyes. It felt like u was getting lost in a ocean, I used to hate looking or even going to the ocean, it took my beloved Sally away.

  "Hello? Mr. President?" Candy says while waving their hands infront of the former presidents face causing him to get out of his daydream.

  "Oh Candy- truly sorry my dear, I guess I just spaced out upon your beauty." I said showing a hint of affection making her giggle. I then noticed she sat down and the pink sheep named Cotton slowly walked over and layed down, making me mimic the actions.

  "It is okay Mr. Soot"

  "Wilbur my dear, please call me Wilbur." I ask and she just nods.

  "Of course Wilbur."

  "So you said you were picking flowers, may I ask for what?" Curiosity was getting the best of me and I wanted the answer.

  "I own a Flower shop in L'manburg called 'Candys Flower Cove'" She says while going back to picking flowers and I follow them while picking flowers as well with them.

  "Is that the shop next to that little bookshop?" I ask trying to recall my old countries shops.

  "You are indeed correct Wilbur that bookshop is one of my closest friend Fox's business. They even make the most amazing coffee and Tea that L'manburg has to offer, now my two other closest friends are Toast Smety and Ace Alesmith." Candy spoke with admiration upon their friends shop.

  "Toast has his very own Blacksmith called 'Toasts Pointy Objects' but the catch is-"

  "The enchantments that they add to their weapons." I finish making candy smile as they nod.

  "What about- Ace you said?" I ask

  "Ace works along side me in my Shop, even though I know they would rather do something else but he never says what, but i do have a hunch." She says with a smile

  "I know my father Phil spoke about that bookstore, it was known to have books all across the worlds in that little shop, I sadly haven't had the opportunity to step foot in either of yours shops."

  "That is okay Wilbur. When you return to L'manburg you must try her coffee with me." Candy says with the brightest smile.

  "You mean Manburg? It isn't L'manburg anymore my dear Candy." I say while thinking about what Schlatt has taken away from me. Cursing myself for this life I have to live now.

  "I fell in love with a country named L'manburg. Now Pardon my language Wilbur, but I don't give a damn about Schlatt and his morals that he made about Manburg, We need you back in office Wilbur. Now I would hurry up before Mine and my Friend Fox's business is closed due to foreseeable war that may happen." Candy says making me widen my eyes as she looks upon the flowers, Leaving me with my thoughts.

  I need L'manburg back

  I look back up at Candy and with a smile on my face I knew that she was going to be a huge part of my life.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  HELLO MY LOVELY, BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME, AMAZING READERS!

  How are you? Cause I will be updating more! Are yall excited cause you know I am :)

  Anyways, I really hope younall love my OC named Candy Bellerose, please note I will also be adding the two other OC's in the future around the festival that will coming up very soon.

  Please note that this book will have my own work in it meaning these are events that I will make happen that is not canon In the DSMP lore. Now I really hope you guys can respect my decision cause this is my book and I decide what I can or can't add in my story.

  I really truly hope you all enjoyed Chapter 13 of The Reaper! If you can please smack that vote button in the fucking face! Also why don't you check out Reapers Spotify Playlist I made :)

  I really do appreciate yalls existence, I love you all and I will see yall in the next chapter :) <3

  -Hannah💞

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5rkjcuqGjOeYQ74XsZkM8Q?si=ZZKQe5r0TnC6OpmOoJSdHw&utm_source=copy-link

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 422 23
'Minecraft AU' The Armstrong family... it was known for being full of murderers, assassins. Years after years, guards apart of many royal pr...
38.3K 1.3K 34
Philza Is the last pure winged hybrid... or so everyone thought. Philza was know for taking in unwanted kids, so when he finds another winged hybrid...
82.2K 3.5K 16
Tommy is in exile, he is a human, isn't he? -- This is an AU of where c!Tommyinnit gets wings in the DreamSMP, Its also an sbi (Sleepy bois inc) AU ...
3.8K 205 21
Today was like any other day for Tommy. He'd eat dinner, and then fly out in the dark forest to stretch his wings. Running around in the middle off t...