Only Us

By Sanegiyuulife

An apocalypse starts in the modern era. Giyuu has seen his fair share of zombies and won't stop seeing them... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Final Chapter

Chapter 8

1.5K 39 13
By Sanegiyuulife

(curse warning)

Giyuu’s POV
The day went by slowly and all I could think about was that man. He was actually pretty good looking. He had purple eyes, tan skin and scars across his face and on his arms. He was in a hunting outfit so I could tell exactly where he came from. So once I got off of work I went over to the forest. I didn’t have any weapons on me but I wanted to see them with my own eyes again. I slowly walked into the forest and stood behind a tree, not too far into the forest I saw them.
They are on their way to the town by the way they were headed. Luckily none of them were running or in any rush, so I quickly went home and grabbed a duffle bag. I went around my place and grabbed any weapons I could find and put them in the bag.
I wished that the man earlier also gave me his number. If he did I would call him right now about the dead situation.
I zipped up the bag and left my house. As I was walking to the forest, I looked around. At all the people who are oblivious to the danger that lies just within the forest. I sigh and get into the forest and then I see that man again. He is hiding behind a tree. What he is looking at is the dead… I slowly walk up to him from behind and tap his shoulder.
He turns around again so fast that he bumps into me. I fall down and look back up at him. He seems surprised and quietly scoffs, I know he doesn’t want to alarm the dead. I slowly stand back up and whisper into his ear.

“I know you are upset and want revenge, so do I. I brought weapons, do you know how to fight the dead?”

“You mean the fucking zombies? I know how to fight so don’t fucking worry about me.”

Zombies… Is that what they are called? Well I don’t care what they are called, all I know is that I am ready to fight them. I slowly and quietly opened the bag and picked up a gun. Then he reached into the big duffle bag and grabbed the baseball bat. Why would he choose such a weapon? Well apparently he was able to read my face and he spoke up.

“I wanna smash their ugly ass faces in. And you won’t stop me.”

He was right, I won’t stop him. One reason why is because stopping him wouldn’t feel right. Another reason is because he seemed really strong and I didn’t want to fight him, just the zombies. My last reason wasn’t a really good one, but he was sexy and I wasn’t about to tell him no. So I watched him run off and start smashing their heads in, it was quite a view.
Then I aimed my gun and started shooting the dead brainless creatures. I walked closer and started shooting more and more. For all the people I have lost and for all the lives that are at risk. I soon ran out of bullets and had to reload, but I left the bag back at that tree. I looked around and tried to see a way out but there were more now and they were surrounding us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 193 12
This world of ours was ready for anything........ Anything except for fiction to turn reality.... If you wanna live you better know how to fight and...
154K 10.9K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...
2.7K 49 19
What happens when Giyuu loses the last people he loves and can't handle all the bullying and teasing anymore? Warnings: Su!c!de attempt Angst with a...
2.4K 192 18
Never in a million years would Jisung think a zombie apocalypse would start. And never in a million years did he think he would meet the love of his...