The Medium || A Sam Goldbach...

By Lilxyy34633

Sam and Colby are going back to the Conjuring house after two videos already. The viewers really want them to... More

1: A call
2: questions
3: Sorry!!
4: Truth or dare?
5: Ice Cream.
6: traveling
7: hotel
8: Texas
10: the news
11: the doctors visit
12: He's back
13: "Hello Y/n"
14: the hospital
15: assassin
16: welcome back.
17: welcome to the world
PLEASE READ!!!!!
18: Sweet
PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT.

9: the way home

2.8K 44 18
By Lilxyy34633

(I'm so sorry for the wait I was in spring break and I only write on Wattpad on the bus. ALSO TYSM FOR THE READS I LOVE YALL)

You woke up the next morning completely unclothed. You looked over seeing Sam was still sleeping.

You got up and looked for your suitcase. You found it and pulled out some clothes.

You took them into the bathroom and then showered.

Once you were done you got dressed and headed out the door. You saw that Sam was up and dressed.

"Morning love," he said. He walked up to you and hugged you from behind, resting his head on your shoulder.

"Morning Sam," you smiled. He let go of you and you kissed him.

It was 9:00 in the morning. There was a knock at your door. You opened it and it was Colby and Katrina.

"Morning, we were wondering if you guys wanted to go get food?" Katrina asked.

"Sure, I'm very hungry," Sam answered.

"What do we want to eat?" Colby wondered.

"It doesn't matter for me," you said.

"There's a breakfast thing going on downstairs," Katrina suggested.

"Sure," Colby agreed.

"Alright let's go," Sam said walking out the door.

You followed them down to the bottom floor. You were grinning to the thought on what happened last night. No, it wasn't your first time.

You guys finally arrived at the bottom floor and you see a bunch of people. A few kids run up to Sam and Colby.

"Are you guys Sam and Colby?!" They both excitedly said.

"Yeah!" Colby said.

"Could you sign this for us?" One asked.

"Yeah sure," Same took the shirt and signed it, passing it on to Colby.

You smile and see how good they were with kids even though they are one of the craziest people you've ever met.

They run off all excited.

"Alright, let's get in line over there," Katrina pointed out.

Everyone walks over to where the line starts. It was one of those things that you can pick what you want from the trays.

"These waffles smell amazing," you said.

"They don't smell as good as you," Sam muttered.

Your faces got flushed. You hid it as you grabbed a waffle. Sam was grinning.

You never thought of Sam as the romantic type but you were wrong.

"Where do you wanna sit?" Colby wondered.

"Let's go over there." you pointed to a table by the corner, nobody was near it.

You and everyone else walks to the table.

"Okay, today we are going to try and drive as far as we can home alright?" Colby addressed.

"Alright." Sam took a bite of his food.

2 days later. At home.

You open the door with your bags, "Finally back!"

"I'm not going to drive for the next 20 years," Colby's says.

You run up the steps into you and Katrina's room.

When you were done running up the steps you felt sick to your stomach.

Car sickness, you thought.

You ran into the bathroom and threw up.

Gross... you were not feeling good at all.

Sam burst through the door, immediately at your side.

"Hey, are you alright?!" He asked.

"Yeah, car sickness..." you said. Your stomach hurt.

"Okay, we'll I hope you feel better," he said. He sat down next to you.

"Yeah...of course when we get home I throw up." You put your hand to your head. "Alright I'm getting off this floor."

He stands up and then helps you get up.

"Here, you go lay down," he starts to escort you to your room.

You jumped at the sight of a little girl, you completely forgot you could see ghosts.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Oh my- you can not scare me like that," you said. Sam was just staring at you blankly.

You walked into your room to see Katrina in there.

"You good?" She asked.

"Yeah."

You sat on your couch you sleep on. Then when you realized what it could be, you choked.

"Oh my-," you choked.

"What?" She questioned.

"Katrina, I might me preg-," she cut you off.

"What!" She yelled. "When-,"

"Holy shit, this can not be happening," you said.

"Do you wanna find out?" Katrina asked.

"Yes!" You yelled.

"Alright we gotta go to the store though," she said.

You both got up and walked downstairs.

"And where are you going?" Colby asked.

"Store." You awkwardly smiled.

"Wh-," you were already out the door.

You both got in the car, Katrina was driving.

"I love this for me," you said.

"I'm excited to find out!" She squealed.

"I'm not."

15 minutes later

You both arrived at the store.

"Okay, here we are," she exhaled.

You both searched the store for a pregnancy test. You finally found it and checked out, you were on edge. If you were pregnant, there was no way you were going to kill it.

You both got home 20 minutes later and you were carrying the bag. You hid it behind your back because it was kinda see-through.

"What did you guys get?" Colby asked, Sam was right next to him.

"Uh-." You guys both ran upstairs quickly.

You grabbed the test out of the bag and took it, just had to wait five minutes.

5 minutes later

"Are you ready?" She asked. You both went in the bathroom to look.

"Hollyyyy shitt," you said seeing the two lines. "How am I going to tell Sam?"

"This is amazing..." she said.

"This has to be lying, a false test!" You tried to make up something. You couldn't believe it was real. You couldn't even accept it that it was real. "Like be for real, what am I telling Sam?"

Sam popped in the doorway, "Tell me what?"

"Nothing!" You lied, sliding the test all the way across the bathroom.

"What is that?" He asked. He started to walk towards it, Katrina was standing right over the test.

"No no, out!" You yelled.

He stopped and looked at you. "Your up to something."

He turned and left, you shut the door behind him and locked it.

"Oh my- that was close..." you sighed.

"Yeah...but you have to tell him at some point. You have to go to a doctor to figure out if the test was a false test or real," Katrina reasoned.

"But it was 3 days ago! 3!" You yelled.

"What the-, at the hotel!?" She shouted.

"How about we both stop talking, I'm taking another one," you told her.

"Okay..." she left the bathroom. You grabbed another test and took it.

10 minutes later (after the test, it had 2 lines)

"This has to be a joke," you said.

"I think it's exciting!" She said.

"I'm gonna go talk to Sam..." you walked out the door.

He was down there talking to Colby.

"Uh...Sam..." you said quietly, trying not to interrupt. "Can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Yeah," he said. "I'll be back Colby."

You walked up the stairs with him and took him into his room.

"Sit on the bed," you demanded.

"This is-, what is this?" He asked.

"Sam, would you want to have a kid some day?" You asked him.

"I don't know? Sure, only if you would want to," he answered.

"Okay..." you said. "If it was your choice, not mine. Would you want to?"

"Y/n, where is this getting to?" He asked.

"Sam, I'm pregnant."

Again, I'm so sorry for the wait. I only write on Wattpad when I'm on the bus. But, I will be writing more now since spring break is over. Yes I'm on the bus now lol. I'm starting the next chapter now and it will be out MAYBE tomorrow or the next day!! Cliffhanger too lol. Have a great day/night loves❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 147 18
Colby and Sam, two ghost hunters, visit an apartment complex in a video for their youtube channel. Entering the building something seems to especiall...
41.4K 2.3K 27
β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ πŒπ„πƒπˆπ”πŒ γ€Ž πŽππ†πŽπˆππ† 』 in which, while on a hiatus from social media, YouTuber Jasper Jett grows close to paranormal investigation du...
4.1K 52 11
Sam and Colby, both Youtubers, many stories. Imagine about the both of them. A lot of drama, videos, fans, paranormal activity after popular scary vi...
113K 2.2K 61
!TW!: Talk of death, Alcohol misuse, Abuse, Smoking. THIS STORY DOES NOT FOLLOW THE SAME TIME LINE AS THE VIDEOS