10: the news

"Sam, I'm pregnant."

He looked at you like your crazy.

"Wha-,"

"Sam, you are going to be a father if the test was not false," you told him. You grabbed the tests from your pocket and gave them to him.

He studied them carefully.

"Are you happy?" You asked him.

"Well of course I'm happy!" He pulled you into a kiss. You both pulled out.

"I-... I don't know what to think," he said.

"Wait a minute!" He realized. "That's what you and Katrina were doing in the bathroom!"

"Yep!" You laughed.

He quickly got up and went to you and Katrina's room.

He opened the door and Katrina looked at him.

"So, how did he react?" She asked plainly.

"What? I acted fine!" He said.

Colby came through the door.

"There a party going on up here or something?" He asked.

"Did you know she was pregnant?!" Sam pointed to you.

"She's what?!" He looked at you.

"No he didn't know until now," you explained.

"This is funny," Katrina laughed.

"Not funny." Sam said.

"I'm guessing he reacted badly to this," she guessed.

"No he actually was really good until now," you said.

"When did you find this out?" Colby asked.

"Like-30 minutes ago after the first test," you said.

"Yeah we are going to the doctors for this," Sam said.

"I think I'm going to go calm Sam down because I think he's going a bit crazy," Colby reasoned.

"I think that would be great," Katrina said.

Colby followed Sam out the door. You got up and shut the door.

"Okay, I'm going to call the doctor," you said.

The next day.
Heading to the doctors office.

"I hope I'm pregnant!" You said. You were feeling a bit better about this, you really thought about it last night. Having a kid would be really nice. "What about you Sam?"

"I don't know," he answered. He still was a little shook about this, which you weren't surprised.

"Well you two have fun and good luck!" Katrina said.

You and Sam walked out the door and into the car. He buckled his seatbelt, still silent.

"Sam are you going to say anything?" You asked.

"I'm just surprised...I mean, I'm 25 and I'm going to be a father," he said.

"Yeah it's crazy but Sam...I mean c'mon. A little girl or boy running around the house is gonna be cute!" You reasoned.

"It would, but I have a YouTube career," he responded.

"Babysitter? I mean I'm not going to go on all of your trips too," you said.

"Y/n..." he started. "I know this sounds crazy but if you  are pregnant get an abortion?"

(I know Sam would never do this but it's apart of the story)

"What...the...fuck," You said.

"Y/n, do it. Please, for me?" He begged.

"Sam," you started. "No, you are a monster for saying that."

He leaned back in his seat and sighed. You didn't even know what to think.

The car was silent the rest of the way.

Sam's POV

That conversation didn't go well. Yes, I understand why she is angry but I'm not ready for a kid yet. I would be fine with it if we were married.

The car was dead silent. I could only hear the hum of the engine. Y/n didn't even want to look at me. She looked disgusted, and I agreed.

If I really thought about that, I shouldn't even had said it. If we do even had a kid, I don't want the kid to know that "dad was going to kill me".

"Y/n..." I started. "I'm-."

"Don't even start Sam!" She spat. "Really? 'Get an abortion' Sam, it's a little kid! We are not going to kill it!"

"No!" I corrected. "I wanted to say I'm sorry! It was wrong and stupid. Killing it? No. I'm really sorry."

"Sorry isn't going to cut it," she hissed. She put her hand on her head. I decided to stay quiet.

A few minutes later we arrived at the office, I hope she's not like this inside.

We got out of the car and headed inside.

"Drop whatever happened in the car okay?" She demanded.

"Yep, got it," I muttered.

We walked up to the desk to see a woman with blond hair.

"Name?" She asked.

"Y/n L/n," She answered.

"Sam Goldbach," I said.

"Okay the doctor will be out soon," she told us.

I sat down and saw an old couple next to us, but I wanted to talk to her.

"Y/n, please accept my apology," I pleaded.

"Okay, sure, fine. Apology accepted," she said.

"Yay," I said sarcastically.

5 minutes later a nurse came out and said, "Y/n."

We both got out of our seats at the same time.

The nurse led us into the room.

"The doctor will be in soon," she said.

Five minutes later.
Your POV

A doctor walked into the room.

"Okay let's get started!" He said.

Sorry for the short chapter lol. I go for 1000 words but this is only 836.  Not too far off though. Alright have a great day loves! Next part will be out soon!