15: assassin

7 months later

Your baby was coming soon. You thought of Sam every day. You tried every escape. Nothing.

You tried to kill them all. They somehow got a hold of you. You used your telekinesis but it still didn't work.

Sam. Sam was all you could think about. You wanted to be with him.

Would he even want to be with you? You were the worlds most dangerous killer.

They used you to kill, kill their enemies. Kill anyone they wanted dead. They had taught you to fight, fight good.

You felt like a dog. A dog. You always had to listen to your master or else you get smacked.

Just like these past 7 months.

You marked the days on your wall.

You didn't know how the birthing would work.

What, 7 men holding your legs up as you pushed a baby out? No.

You had to get out by then.

Every thought. Every step. Every kill. Was monitored by them.

How could they monitor your thoughts? It felt like they had inserted a chip that tells them every thought.

They had thought of every escape you could possibly do, and planned it ahead of time.

You had no bed in your cell. Just a toilet.

You had gotten used to the floor. Felt hard but nice. It was cold.

Every single day you had spent in there it felt 100 degrees.

There was a camera in your cell. They watched you. Even when you went to the bathroom.

Sometimes you were a tease. You could hear them laughing from down the hall when you changed.

They laughed when you cried every night. You called it the "crying corner".

You just wanted to be in the arms of Sam Goldbach.

Now, you were sitting on the floor. Practicing your telekinesis.

You hear footsteps echoing down from the corridor. You stopped, wiped your eyes and put on your "tough" face. Or your "I don't care" face.

You heard the 5 locks click.

"Alright, mission," he said.

You knew the drill. Tell you the plan, go out and kill them. Come back and rot in the cell.

This time, it wasn't your plan.

You walked out to the planning table.

"Alright, kill this person," he ordered. You didn't even know his name.

"No."

"You can't say no." He smirked.

"No."

Now he was focused on you. Not the knife that was about to be shoved in the back of his head.

You shoved it in his head. He screamed in pain and fell to the ground.

The others got their guns up and shot you.

Well that failed.

It was the same thing that happened every time you go shot.

Kinda like the thing that happened 7 months ago but you weren't getting the needle shoved into you.

You then passed out.

Woke up a few minutes later magically in the place you were going to kill the person.

You walked into the party. Dressed as best as men could dress you.

You walked in and showed them your card to get in. They nodded and opened the doors. You looked around.

Target spotted.

You walked over to your target.

"Wanna dance?" You asked.

He took a good look at you and grinned.

"I would be honored."

You danced around until you made the bookshelf fall and kill him. Obviously you had to act sad.

You let out a fake cry.

"Oh my! We need help over here!" You yelled.

Yes, you looked pretty ugly pregnant but whatever. The medics backed you away.

You walked out the exit that you were ordered not to go out. That was your chance.

You ran as fast as you could. You were still in the same state, but didn't know where exactly you were.

You almost tripped in the heals so you took them off.

The men were running after you. Shooting you. You made the bullets go back and injure them.

You knew they could hear you, so you walked back and whispered something in their ear.

You then ran for the car they escorted you in. You got in it and drove off as fast as you could.

So it was that easy?

There was a gps built inside of the car. You tapped the screen and typed in Sam and Colby's address

You wanted to cry, you weren't going to have you and your child rot in that place. You would be with Sam, and your friends.

You had a lot of bruises and cuts. Which was weird that they didn't heal but whatever.

The gps said 32 minutes away. But that was too long so you drove as fast as you could.

It quickly changed to 25 minutes.

The 25 minutes was the longest 25 minutes of your life.

Arriving.

You didn't know what to feel.

You pulled in and parked the car. You stepped out of the car putting the heels you had back on.

You didn't know what to do. You froze. The door was only inches away from your feet.

Would if Sam had moved on...?

You didn't want to think that thought. You wanted to think about the good.

You thought about all the good times you had with Sam.

You looked down at your stomach. You didn't even know the gender, they didn't even want you to know.

As you stood there, you wondered if he was even home. He was a famous YouTuber so he's probably out doing a haunted house video.

You decided to not be a wimp and walk.

You walked as slowly as you could. You took a deep breath.

Finally after seven whole months, I'll see them again.

You knocked on the door a few times. You heard footsteps echoing from the steps.

"Who is it?" Sam yelled.

You got excited.

You knocked again impatiently.

No more cells, no more anything. Just happy at home.

You heard the lock click on the door. He opened the door.

You looked at him right in the eyes.

"Y/n."

Kinda short chapter but here ya go! It's probably one of my worst chapters I have ever wrote but yeah. Have a great day/night!❤️