6: traveling

(Sorry I haven't done much I'm sick)

The next morning you woke up. Your eyes were blurry and took time to focus. Your eyelids were heavy.

You picked up your phone and checked the time, it was four in the morning.

Why would I wake at four in the morning?! You thought.

There was no chance of you going back to sleep because you can never fall back asleep once you woke.

You stood up and headed to the bathroom.

You opened the door and then shut it once you were in. You then turned on the lights making you see spots, they went away moments later.

Reaching for the brush you heard a door shut. You looked at the door and quickly opened it. You ran down the steps.

It was a full grown man in a black shirt and a leather jacket.

It wasn't a real person, it was a spirit.

"Hello sir, what are you doing here?" You calmly asked.

"Where's my family?" He asks.

"Sir...I don't know..." you answered.

"Why am I here?" He asked.

"Sir you are not alive anymore," you tried your best being as respectful as possible. You weren't happy you woke up at four.

"I'm...not?" He said, hanging his head.

"Yes, you have passed," you told him.

"I want my family. Please bring them to me," He begged.

You have experienced something like this before. It took a while to find them but you did. So you knew you could help him.

"Okay, do you know where you live?" You asked.

"Jefferson Texas," he said. "405 Moseley Street."

"Good memory, but if you know the address why can't you go?" You asked.

"I wanna go with someone," he said. "I asked somebody else that I guess was a ghost. They said you could see us. I was confused at the moment but now I understand."

"I still don't understand," you said. You needed to know the reason.

"Last time I went somewhere by myself I got into a car crash. I died," he said.

"Okay, I will take you," you said. It was kinda weird knowing you were about to drive a spirit to a haunted house in Texas. It's one of the most haunted in Texas called The Grove.

A door opened and it was Sam.

"I forgot you could talk to ghosts," he said. "So I woke up wondering why I was beating talking."

"I-I need to go," You said.

"What? Where?" He asked, alarmed.

"Texas," you say.

"Texas, why do you need to go to Texas," he wondered.

"Who is this dude. DONT let him stop you from taking me!" the spirit yelled. "I can hurt him if he gets in our way."

"What! No...he's good. He won't get in the way, I'll take you," you say. Sams staring at you blankly.

"I'm coming with you," Sam says.

"I don't know if I want him to," the spirit says.

"There's this spirit that wants me to take him to Jefferson Texas back to his home," You explained.