HIDE N SEEK | Yumark

By sstarmindd

Mark Lee, just your average popular lad is kidnapped by an obsessive psychopath named Nakamoto Yuta, a cruel... More

1. Confusion
2. It has only just begun
3. Unforgettable
4. Found you
5. It's not fair...
6. The beauty of losing control
7. Streetlights look so beautiful at night
8. Just Like Me
9. Deal with the devil
10. She knows
11. I tried so hard
12. Addictive obsessions
13. Missing the point
14. It's all just a game, right?
15. You're safe for now...
16. Killer
17. Right under your nose
18. I can't love you
19. Side mission
20. Rescue
21. Don't leave
22. A game of chances
23. All about you
24. Like you mean it
25. Obey.
26. Courage of a Tiger
27. Trapped
28. Please let me go
29. No pity
30. Liar
31. Have we been here before?
32. Interrogation
33. Nerves
34. Double check
36. Never Goodbye
37. Farewell
38. You won't be missed
39. You don't want to leave.
40. Goodbye angel

35. Backstabber

165 14 4
By sstarmindd

"Jeno?"

"Jeno!"

"Jeno...?"

His head perks up hearing the voice calling his name. He listens carefully but the voice doesn't speak again. Must've been a dre-

"JENO!" Jeno jumps up, the knife in his grasp. "Jesus Christ Jaemin are you kidding me?!" He huffs. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" He frowns. "I came to check if you were okay" He smiles.

"I'm fine I guess" He sighs.

"Is Lu-"

"Is J-"

"Ah..." Jaemin lowers his head. He understood that that meant none of them were saved. "Sorry..." Jeno mutters. "It's... it's whatever, we should probably head back, he'll be wondering where we are" Jaemin sighs. The two fall silent. Neither of them wanted to return to that wretched house. "Well, I'll be waiting" Jaemin laughs. "I'll probably look for Mark if he isn't there, let me know," Jeno says and Jaemin nods. "Alright... I'll see you later" Jaemin smiles before walking off.

A few moments later Jaemin stops, sighing. He didn't want to go back on his own, he was scared. What if he'd messed something up? what if this was a trap and Yuta told Mark and then Mark kill him for it? Jaemin just wanted to curl into a ball and shut the world off.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrap around him, their head resting against his back. He exhales. Jeno never usually did this unless it was needed. It always felt so new.

"Thanks," Jaemin whispers. "I know you needed it, you'll be fine," He says pulling away and giving him a pat on the shoulder before watching Jaemin walk out the house. Those last words swirled around his head. Jungwoo had said that too...

Jaemin arrives back at Yuta's and gulps.

Before he could even knock on the door, it opens and Yuta pulls him in without another word.

"Welcome back, where's the other one?" He asks as he waltzes back to the kitchen where he was seemingly cooking something. Other one? he really doesn't give a fuck at all about us... "Dunno," Jaemin murmurs. He was so tired. His legs felt like jelly, he didn't want to talk. "Oh don't come at me with that bullshit, you're my little spy, you know everything" Yuta chuckles. "No point hiding it when Jisung's still tied up and nothing will happen if Jeno doesn't come back" He sighs. Fucking prick. "I don't know where he is now... he was still at Lucas's last time I checked" Jaemin mutters. "Mm... not the answer I wanted but it's good enough, dinner will be done in a moment, I'll go search for him once I've plated it out" He smiles and Jaemin gulps. He felt a weird warmth from Yuta's actions. He was making him dinner... but he'd just forced him to kill his own friend. What sort of fuckery is this? Jaemin thought.

"I'm not really hungry" Jaemin speaks up as Yuta sits beside him at the dining table. "Hm...? not hungry, that's sudden" He chuckles, prodding Jaemin's stomach.

Suddenly, Jaemin's stomach gives an aggressive growl and Jaemin's face reddens in embarrassment. "Don't lie" Yuta whispers before standing back up and walking to the kitchen. How did he do that? Jaemin didn't feel hungry at all, he felt as though he'd throw up if he ate anything... but that growl was definitely hunger. This is humiliating...

A few moments later, Yuta walks in with a plate. "I made pasta, something simple but filling," He says. "If you're still hungry there's more in the pan," He gestures to the kitchen, placing it down. "I grated more cheese too, it's in the fridge," He says.

"Th-thank you," Jaemin says in a small voice. "No problem, eat up," He pats Jaemin's head causing Jaemin to flinch. "Anyway, I'll go look for that rascal, see you later" Yuta sighs before leaving the dining room. Jaemin was happy to finally be alone. This house could be a dream if it wasn't for the events that had taken place in it.

-----

brr brr...

brr brr...

brr brr...

"Kaname? why are you ringing me so late?" He asks. "Wh-where's Mark?" She stammers and he pauses. Why would she be asking that? "Well, he's at home to my knowledge, why?" Yuta asks. "I did something bad... really bad" She whispers. Yuta pauses, a smile slipping over his lips. "What happened? it's okay, you can trust me" He says and she gulps. "I k-killed Eunbi," She says, her voice barely audible. "You-" He pauses covering the mic to laugh. He was shocked. "Are you kidding?" He asks, not believing it. "I... I'm not..."

Well done... He wanted to say but he knew she wouldn't take it well.

"Does Mark know?" He asks and she sighs. "Yeah, he visited earlier and I told him as well as mum," She admits and his eyes widen. So shameless... incredible. "Oh... I see, then what happened?" He asks, his tone a little too happy. "Mark ran away and mum hasn't spoke to me, I'm hiding in-" She pauses. "I'm hiding because I can hear someone walking around the house" She mumbles. "Where's the body?" He asks. "You can't just leave it"

"I don't know, I went to check where I last left it and it was gone" She huffs. "Oh, not good news" He mutters. "Let me ring Mark, I'll see where he is and then I'll ring you back, okay?" He asks and he whines. "Uncle Yuta I'm scared..." She whispers.

"Sorry..." He sighs before hanging up and ringing Mark. He answers after a few rings.

"What"

"Hello darling" Yuta smiles. "Where are you at the moment?" Yuta questions and Mark pauses. "Still in the basement, who's upstairs?" He asks and Yuta raises a brow, staring at the CCTV footage on the screen. Adorable. "Jaemin, I made him some dinner, could you go check on him?" Yuta asks and Mark huffs, realising that Yuta knew he was lying.

"Who cares?" Mark huffs. "Me, I have information for you" He smirks. "Oh yeah and what information could be useful to me from you?" He scoffs. "I know where your target is," Mark goes silent. "Eh?" He says after a moment. "You're trying to find Kaname, are you not?" He asks and Mark pauses. "No? why?" He says and Yuta furrows his brows. "Oh..." He mutters looking back at the CCTV footage. He definitely wasn't there. "Uh... where are you then?" He asks. "Why should I tell you?" He snickers. "Well... I just wanted to know if we could meet up somewhere" He says, confused. If Mark really was in Kaname's house he wouldn't even be on the phone... so where the hell was he?

Suddenly, a message comes through on Yuta's phone, it was from Kaname.

Uncle Yuta, I'm so scared.

"Mark?"

Mark didn't respond.

"Mark! fucking answer me!" He yells. "Jesus Christ what?" Mark huffs. "Tell me where you are" He orders and Mark sighs. "Nope" He snickers. "I swear to god once I see you, you won't know what hit you" He hisses. "M'kay~" Mark sighs. "Anyway gotta go bye, love you" He snickers before hanging up.

-----

Kurihara Kaname

11:28pm

They're walking down the hallway...

Can you see anything?

No, it's pitch black

Did you hear anything like 5 mins ago

I've not heard anything

Where are you?

In the kitchen cupboard

PFT WHAT?

BE SERIOUS UNCLE YUTA IM SCARED

YOU STILL FIT IN THERE?!

YUTA.

HAHAHAHA

please...

You're fucked.

What?

What do you mean?

YUTA

-----

Yuta sighs.

He was baffled about Mark. Was he seriously on his way to kill Kaname or was he with Jeno?

The next few minutes told him the answer.

Yuta arrives at Lucas's house and enters. He makes his way upstairs and to the place that Jaemin had told him he was in. He peeks in through the doorway seeing Lucas's dead body along with Renjun's head. He spots Jeno curled up on the bed, his hands over his face.

"Jeno~" He coos, approaching him.

"Leave me alone"

"Hm... no"

"Why didn't you return like I asked?" Yuta huffs. "I didn't want to," Jeno mutters. "But coming back wasn't a choice, guess you'll miss out on the pasta I made" Yuta sighs. "Fuck your pasta" Jeno groans. Yuta rolls his eyes, taking his jacket off and chucking it to the floor along with the things in his pockets. He stretches his arms a little before smirking. He grabs hold of Jeno by his hair, pulling him up. He presses their foreheads together and Jeno freezes. He'd missed the opportunity to punch him.

"I'll give you two options kid"

"You obey and come with me"

"Or you die in the worst way possible" He breathes.

"Do your worst" He spits back. "I'll give you one last chance to change your mind"

"I want you to kill me," He says and Yuta snickers. "Won't be so quick hun, I'll have my way with you first but I'm sure you're okay with that because you chose it" He bites his lip. "I'm not bothered anymore Yuta" He mutters, rolling his eyes. Yuta grins upon hearing those words. He was finally giving up. Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Yuta could do anything with him now.

-----

The more time he took finding the little shit, the more Mark's anger intensified. He'd managed to lock Minako somewhere so they couldn't team up, he'd disabled the guard's earpieces. Now there's nothing and no one in the way of his plan.

He slams open the bedroom door and hears a squeak.

"You can't hide from me... I'm gonna find you sooner or later" He chuckles as he walks in, closing the door behind him and turning the light on. "You're so stupid... I thought I had enough of killing but there's just two more in my way... only one more after this... and then it'll be... over, forever" He rambles to himself. Kaname was terrified. It was difficult to breathe. She had nothing to defend herself with. To do was not something she wanted to happen right now, she regretted everything. She regretted being brought into this life. She knew it wouldn't go well so why is she still trying?

"M-Mark" She stammers from underneath the bed. Yuta's message forced her to relocate which is something she regrets. Of course, he'd check here first, what was she thinking? "Please... I'm sorry"

"I don't want your pathetic apology, that's for Eunbi but she's not fucking here is she?" Mark spits. "How c-can I fix it?" She sobs causing him to laugh. "You can't fix it! she's dead now, because of you!" He scoffs. "Why didn't you just let Yuta kill her?! That would give me yet another reason to kill him and you wouldn't lose your life because of such a foolish mistake" He yells. "I tried to save her from him!" She cries. "Well, you clearly fucking didn't, did you?!" He huffs. "You can apologise to her after I've killed you, and you can damn right do everything for her, I don't give a fuck who she killed, she didn't fucking deserve it" He growls. "I'm s-"

"Cut it out, bitch" He huffs. "Get out from under there," He says. "The only apology acceptable is your death" He growls. "Please... I don't want to die... I'll do whatever you want" She sobs. "I want you to fucking die"

"I'll give you til one to get out from under there" He huffs. "No plea-"

"Five"

"Mark please I'm-"

"Four"

She lets out a cry.

"Three"

"Please..." She sobs.

"Two"

"STOP IT!" She screams.

"One" He sighs before approaching the bed.

"Why are you still trying? it's not working is it? there's no way you're gonna stop it" He sighs and suddenly the bedroom door flies open. Mark swings around, his knife at clutch but he's dragged away and shoved to the floor before he could even figure out what was going on. The person grabs Kaname from underneath the bed and holds her up in front of Mark before dragging the knife deeply through her throat.

Mark stares in shock as the man drops her body to the ground. He watches in horror as she twitches, disgusting gurgles coming from her open throat as she bled out.

"You're too soft," He breathes, pushing his hair back. "Yuta...?!" Mark's eyes widen. "Murdering a kid shouldn't take that fucking long," He spits before grabbing Mark and pulling him into his chest, hugging him before enveloping his lips in a soft but passionate kiss leaving Mark absolutely baffled, question marks flew around his head.

"Get on my back," He says turning around and Mark gulps. "Hurry, the guards will be here any minute" He groans and Mark's eyes widen before he jumps onto Yuta's back. Yuta rushes to the window and Mark feels his heart drop.

"Y-Yuta-"

"Sh!" He spits before opening the window. "Hold tight" He whispers before sliding out. "If it helps close your eyes," Yuta says and Mark gulps, gripping onto Yuta, his eyes tightly shut. He feels Yuta let go and he just prays Yuta knew what he was doing suddenly he stops causing Mark to gasp. His eyes shoot open and he looks down. He was only on the second floor. Yuta was dropping down a floor at a time. He squeezes his eyes shut as he feels Yuta slip down another floor and finally down to the ground. Yuta careful lets Mark slide off, checking if he was okay.

"I'm fine, don't worry"

"You sure, we're gonna need to run"

"I'll be fine" Mark smiles and Yuta smirks. "Alright, last one to the front gate gets whipped" He snickers and Mark's eyes widen as he looks at Yuta who'd begun running. Fuck! he didn't want to get whipped. He knew Yuta would be cruel. Mark sprints as fast as possible, catching up with Yuta. He grabs hold of Yuta and laughs before pushing him back behind him, causing him to almost fall. "Little bastard" Yuta grins closing in on Mark. Mark looks behind and gasps seeing Yuta's hand inches away from his hood. "MARK WATCH OUT-"

BANG

-----

Mark gasps, sitting up.

His head was throbbing.

"You ran into the fucking ga te you moron" Mark looks to where the muffled voice was coming from and sees a blurry person sat on the end of the bed. He rubs his eyes and looks at them again. Oh of course it's Yuta. Who else would want to save him?

"I what?" He laughs. "I said to the gate, not through the gate" Yuta cackles.

"Well I'll admit it, you beat me but I have something better for you to do, you can whip me after cuz it'll make you feel better" He smiles. "A favour for a favour," He says. "I killed Kaname for you, so..." He pauses before pointing next to Mark. Mark's head turns to the side and he gasps, choking on his own spit. "You can kill Jeno for me, I did the hardest part for you, do you know how much that kid squirms?" He says and Mark clears his throat, tears welling in his eyes from the irritation in his throat. "Are you-" He cuts himself off to cough. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" He breathes staring at Jeno's knocked out body, tied up tightly laying against the wall beside the bed. He'd clearly been in a bit of a scuffle because he was covered in bruises and cuts.

"No? when have I ever joked?" He asks. "Hey I'm letting you whip me afterwards, do you know how ungrateful you sound right now?" He huffs and Mark furrows his brows. "Un-fucking-grateful?! are you taking the piss Yuta?!" He laughs before clearing his throat again. "No? I think you're being very ungrateful, I killed Kaname for you and after you do me a favour you get to hurt me, that's it" He crosses his arms. There's no actual way this man thinks that is anyway fair... right?

"What did he even do?!" Mark asks. "Well, he disobeyed me, oh, don't damage his head, I want to keep it" He smiles. "I've got Renjun's at home as well," Yuta says and Mark feels his stomach churn. "You're fucking vile" He whispers. "Mm... I don't find it vile. Jeno killed Lucas by the way and Jaemin killed Jungwoo but I'm only keeping Jaemin because he obeyed my rules whereas this cunt, clearly, didn't" He says and Mark's eyes widen. Jeno killed Lucas? Jaemin killed Jungwoo? There's no way it was their own choice. "You forced them to do it didn't you?" He whispers. "No, I just told them to make sure they were dead" He shrugs. "You're sick Yuta" Mark spits.

"I'm actually perfectly healthy, I take priority in my health" He huffs, turning his nose up at Mark. "Clearly not your mental health..." Mark mutters. "You're one to talk" Yuta scoffs. "Yeah whatever" He rolls his eyes.

"Can we do this later? I'm too tired" Mark huffs.

"If I knock him out again, I might kill him" Yuta groans. "Do whatever, I'm going back to sleep" Mark sighs. His head felt heavy as he lay it on the pillow. "Fine," Yuta mutters. "So boring" He huffs, slumping into his chair and writing in his diary.

-----

Date: 30/12

Dear Nikki,

Today was very eventful. Full of murders haha.

I crept into Jeno's house and woke up Jisung. He was so confused. I told him he needed to come with me somewhere and he agreed, he must've thought he was dreaming haha, he was asking if everything was okay like I was a close friend, it was a little uncomfortable and angering but I kept myself calm and collected and threw him in the basement with something to keep him company whilst I got the other two up. Mark had disappeared and I needed to look for him but I also needed to make sure the two scruffs Jungwoo and Lucas were dead otherwise I'd have 2 more stupid obstacles in the way of me and my darling Mark.

I got them up and told them to do what I wanted to do. Jaemin, being the good boy he is, agreed with no fuss but I had to force Jeno up by blackmailing him with Jisung. Oh, how those boys would do anything for Jisung. I must admit, Jisung is adorable. Hearing him scream and cry and whimper ugh it gets me going. I could listen to it every day. The contrast between his deep voice and high pitched whimpers drives me over the edge. I must have him one day. It's taken so much willpower to keep my hands off him but I've done well so far.

Kaname rang me today. She was hiding. She said someone was in her house. She'd rang me wondering if it was Mark because she'd killed Eunbi. I wonder why she killed Eunbi? I wanted to do that, it'd give Mark more reason to hate me and I'd get to fight him more. Recently, we've been too calm with each other. No one's really died. I've not got to play with him. He seems to be getting tired of me, not fun no more. Since the big fight where he saw my scars, he seems to not be interested in fighting me anymore. He says he doesn't want to hurt me anymore but I want him to hurt me. I don't understand why he won't let himself hurt me. It's kinda gross to be honest, so sappy ew.

I ended up locating Mark once getting the boys to do their job. Jeno only did half the job. I ordered them both to make sure Lucas and Jungwoo were dead and then return. But Jeno didn't return, he stayed at Lucas's location and decided to fall asleep. I gave him the choice of complying or having a slow death and he chose the slow death. I was gonna torture him after fucking him but he ended up passing out afterwards which was a bit of a letdown. I took him home and tied him up before shoving him beside my bed and going to look for Mark who was still at Kaname's for some reason. Killing a kid doesn't take that long, Johnny would know that so I decided to check upon him. I was just praying he wasn't dead.

Turns out he was just taking the piss, giving the guards plenty of time to wonder what to do with their disconnected earpieces. I killed the 6 guards guarding the entrance and ran in to check on him. He was in Kaname's room counting down like a weirdo so I dragged her out from underneath the bed and sliced her throat open. Backup was coming in fast so I told him to get on my back so we could get out quicker, I jumped out the window and Mark held onto me so tight, it was cute but he's such a scared cat haha.

I challenged him to a race, whoever got to the entrance first gets to whip the other and oh was he competitive. So competitive that he tried running through the gate ahaha!

He slept for a while and is still sleeping now because he's too tired to kill Jeno right now but he will do it when he wakes up. I know he will.

- Nakamoto Yuta

-----

Mark sighs staring at Jeno who looked at him with a look that told Mark that he wasn't gonna go down easily.

"Jeno..." Mark says. "What" Jeno spits. "Do your best okay? don't hold back," He says and Jeno nods. "Don't patronise me you prick" He sneers. "Just saying..." He mutters pulling the blade out causing Jeno to freeze. They'd agreed on a fistfight. Fistfights are fists only, why did he think Mark wouldn't break the rules?

"Mark-" He's cut off my Yuta bursting into a fit of laughter only to be groaning a moment later due to being booted in the stomach by Mark. "This isn't fair" Jeno mutters and Mark shrugs. "Life isn't fair, you can't tell the weather to be sunny and expect it to listen to you" Mark snickers. "I guess you're right" Jeno smirks pulling out a blade and Mark smiles. "Thank god" He laughs. "You're not an idiot" Mark sighs. "Thanks to you" Jeno snickers.

At least if Jeno did die, he wouldn't feel too bad about it being an easy win because now it was a fair knife fight but Yuta didn't seem too happy or was he just upset about his stomach being booted? Mark didn't know.

Mark takes a deep breath.

Emotions were seeping through and his palms became soaked in sweat.

He had to do this.

You have to do this.

You've never had a choice.

Yuta's voice circled around his mind, sealing up any cracks where emotions and memories could seep through. Mark's only priority right now was to destroy Jeno.

Destroy. Funny sounding word. Usually, villains in cartoons use that word, they yell about destroying the protagonist and taking over the world mWAHAHA! Mark didn't feel like a villain. Villains are usually just misunderstood but as Yuta said this was all Mark's choice. It was his choice to kill all of his friends, right? There was no misunderstanding here.

Mark watches Jeno's adam's apple bob up and down as he gulps nervously. Jeno was terrified. The boy he was looking at wasn't any Mark he knew of. Nor Minhyung. This was a monster. A heartless, ruthless, merciless predator. Goosebumps shot up Jeno's spine as he watches Mark stare through him.

Jeno knew he wouldn't make it out alive.

Suddenly, the world becomes silent. Jeno is thrown to the ground, the blade Mark held lodged into his chest. Mark hovered over him, staring down at him with a blank expression, those blank eyes were soon glossy and overflowing with tears. He whispers something.

"I'm sorry..."

Apologies are meaningless if there's no way to fix the mistake...

-x-

Uh... new chapter! I hope you enjoyed it. I'm not rlly sure what to say anymore lol, it might be bc I'm tired but I don't feel tired but I'll (hopefully) be going sleep after this cuz I got therapy in the morning :_)

After this story is finished (which is v soon) I'm probably gonna go disappear and sort my life out lol

I'm gonna publish all the endings at once so I'll be gone for a bit longer than usual but dw ur endings are coming. (that sounds so threatening lmaooooo)

~ ECHOBRAVO :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.1K 35
Something is wrong with the youngest in NCT. The hyungs have all noticed that the members in Dream have been acting off lately, but they can't place...
105K 1.8K 28
she starts her journey in a girl group under a famous company , but gets into so many scandals with other male idols from different groups including...
4.9K 266 12
β€Ί the worst nightmare started from the wrong seat β†’ this story is totally a work of fiction. β†’ i don't own anything except the plot. β†’ expect few typ...
71.2K 2.8K 44
{A Markhyuck Fanfiction} γ€ŽStarted~July 19th 2019』 γ€ŽEnded~August 27th 2019』 When Haechan faces some issues that not only scare him, but the other mem...