When Fame Hits.....

By juggie_sprouse

You Live in London and audition for the role of "Ginny" for the movie series Harry Potter. Overtime, you begi... More

Fame
Dan's House
Filming
Dan
Love Hits
Dating on Set
The First Kiss
Your First Fight
Your QuinceaΓ±era
Escalating Love
Your First Date
Your Love Grows
The End
The End part 2

The Meet Up

9K 198 68
By juggie_sprouse

It was the year 2000. You were heading  off to play the role of Ginny in the new movie series "Harry Potter" since you were picked. When you arrive, you start talking with these two boys and a girl whose names are Emma Watson, who you think is pretty, Rupert Grint, who you think is ok, and Daniel Radcliffe, who you find extremely cute. You four start talking and soon become friends. Once you start filming the 9 3/4 scene, you are sad to not be able to continue the rest of the filming. You miss your friends, especially Dan. Your crush starts to expand, and you try and hide it. You can't wait to come back for the next day of filming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 415 38
❝𝖢𝗂𝗅𝗅 π—π—π—‚π—Œ π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ— π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‹?❞ π–Ίπ—Œπ—„π–Ύπ–½ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π—‰π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹. ❝𝖨𝖿 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—Žπ—Œ π—π—ˆ, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 π—π—π—‚π—Œ 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ—...
3.6M 289K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.5M 129K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...