๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐™๐Ž๐๐„| Lucas...

By wheelerblossom

-๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐™๐Ž๐๐„ หกแต˜แถœแตƒหข หขโฑโฟแถœหกแตƒโฑสณ '๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๏ฟฝ... More

intro
i. ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง
ii. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
iii. ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก
iv. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
v. ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ
vi. ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ?
viii. ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
ix. ๐–๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
x. ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
xi. ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
xii. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค
xiii. ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฎ๐ฌ?
๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
xiv. ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง
xivi. ๐๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ
xv. ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
xvi. ๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐”๐ฉ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‡๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
xvii. ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
xviii. ๐–๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž?
xix. ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž...๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐š๐ง๐, ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ
xx. ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
xxi. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ, ๐‚๐š๐ฌ
xxii. ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ

vii. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ

6.4K 341 290
By wheelerblossom

"He said he was building something." El told the group as they sat together on the couch. Lucas put his hand on top of Cassies when he saw her shift slightly. "That it was all for me."

"Building something?" Max asked before looking over toward Nancy. "Is he talking about the flayed?"

"He must be." the oldest Wheeler said honestly.

"So, he's building an army, just like we thought." Lucas nodded as he paced slightly.

"He's building it to spread." Mike nodded alongside his words.

"Like a deadly disease that wants to damage the hearts of others, tearing them apart one by one." Cassie nodded her head.

"To stop Eleven." Will finished the confirmation.

"Last year, El closed the gate on him. I have a feeling that really pissed him off." Mike nodded his head, dark eyes darting around the room.

"Like, royally." Lucas added alongside his words. Cassie leaned her head to the side slightly, their shoulders pressed together.

"And the Mind Flayer now knows that she's the only thing that can stop him. But if she's out of the way-"Mike began, being cut off.

"Game over." Lucas confirmed.

"He also said that he was gonna kill all of you." El added.

"Thats nice." Max spoke as she looked forward again.

"Kill us." Cassie swallowed as she nodded, standing up. Max hit Lucas in the leg to encourage him to follow her, Lucas stood and rubbed her arms comfortingly.

Nancy's body gave a shutter, leaning off the wall and walking near the window. "Do you guys hear that?"

They all went silent to listen to what she's been talking about before Jonathan spoke up. "It's just the fireworks."

"Billy." Nancy spoke as she spun around to El. "When he told you this, it was here, in this room?"

El nodded her head.

Cassie looked over. "He has to know we're hidden here."

"He knows?" Max turned back to them, the loud noise over filling the cabin as they each looked up alarmed. Lucas grabbed Cassie and pulled her behind him quickly.

"He knows we're here." Will confirmed for them, his hand placed on the back of his neck. Lucas reached for Cassies hand, giving her a reassuring nod as she took it, following everyone else. Walking down the steps of the cabin, the group all looked at the rustling trees, the Mind Flayer before them screeched loudly their way.

"No, no, no." Cassie panicked, running back inside first.

"We need to block the walls." Mike nodded as they all searched for wood, nails, anything that they could use to baracate themselves in Hoppers cabin.

"Cass, come on!" Mike yelled to try and get her to help.

But, she was frozen.

"Cassie!" Max yelled to her to worry. "We have to hurry!"

She wanted to move, wanted to say something. Her shoulders shook, looking toward the door as her heart rate speed up. She couldn't breath, rubbing her chest to try and stop. Lucas grabbed her shoulders, pulling her to the side. "Just, breath. We're gonna be okay."

"I can't." she panted, clutching her chest. "I can't breath, Lucas."

"Yes, you can. Hey, look at me." he encouraged her to do so as Cassie took deep and ragged breaths. "We're gonna be okay. You don't need to be scared."

Her heart starts to slow down, staring at him as he nodded for her to take a deep breath, doing so. "See? We're okay."

"Okay, get away from the windows." Nancy called quickly, grabbing the shot gun as the duo, along with Mike from the other side, backed away quickly. The group all huddled together, Cassie pushed Mike and Will behind her slightly as she stood next to Lucas. The lamp squeaked, Cassie's heavy breathing filled the cabin, dishes began to shake, the electricity flickered.

"It's close." Will confirmed for them.

They all looked up. A cup broke from the kitchen, Cassie gave a small gasp, grabbing one of the large books off the group to protect herself, making Max speak up. "Where'd it go?"

The rumbling was gone, nothing was moving.

They all let out a yell when a claw shot through the window. Cassie clutched the book tighter. The claw was coming straight toward them before Jonathan lunged forward, hitting the axe into the claw a few times before it threw him back into the wall. Lucas pushed Cassie behind him quickly. Nancy shot it, shrieking at her but she continued to shoot at it.

Running out of bullets, the oldest Wheeler backed against the wall as the claw went straight for her. Cassie took a breath, running from behind Lucas with a battle cry. She beat the claw multiple times, hitting it over and over again and yelling out each time. The party watched her in shock, claw guts hitting her in the proccess of her beating it to the ground with an angry exhale. She dropped the book, breathing heavy as she rubbing her forehead. "I'm so over this bullshit."

"Cassie!" Lucas yelled in a panic as anther claw flew through the window and in her direction. El hurried forward, using her power to stop it, holding it in place. Lucas and Mike grabbed Cassie, pulling her back to the group quickly.

It slowly began to retreat backwards under Els hold. The Hopper girl swung her hand down, yanking the head of the claw off. The rest of the body shrieked, flying out of the window and past Max.

Before they got complete over the shock, another claw shot out. The pair ducked quickly, El using her power on this one as well. Another shot from the other wall, both her hands occupied. El gave a yell, yanking her arms on sync to rip the heads off.

"Is it-" Cassie started, being cut off by The Mind Flayer breaking the cabin ceiling and had hold of El's leg, pulling her.

"Eleven!" Cassie yelled out, running to grasp her hands first as the party followed.

"Nancy, shoot it!" Jonathan yelled as El gave a scream of pain, the party all holding onto her with all they had. Cassie felt her feet start to drag as Lucas held El with one hand, his arm around Cassies waist with the other. Nancy shot upwards at the creature, not doing much at all but weakening it to drop to the floor with El. Cassie and Mike caught her as they hit the ground.

Lucas grabbed the axe, running forward and chopping at the claw, that seemed to be its tongue, pulling El up. He hit it a good few times, Nancy shooting at it as well. The teens feet began to slip on the rug as The Mind Flayer was nearly taking them all with El. Lucas gave a final chop, breaking El free as she collapsed onto them.

"You alright?" Lucas pulled Cassie to her feet, grasping her hand, not letting go as she stood straight with a nod.

"El! Are you okay?" Mike called as he sat up, getting a nod from the barley moving girl. He grabbing the claw part that was still attached to El's leg, yanking it as she cried out in pure pain.

The creature roaring from the hole in the ceiling. El began to stand, Cassie picked up the claw gut book again, standing protectively infront of El. "Stay away from her, you bitch!"

El pulls herself up by Cassies waist, standing by her side and leaned against her , throwing both her arms out with a loud yell, ripping The Mind Flayer to shreds above them.

"Go, go, go!" Nancy yelled. Mike and Max got a hold on El while Cassie hesitated.

"Cas, we gotta go." Lucas spoke, grabbing her hand.

She took the book with her.

kylie speaks

GO CAS GO CAS GO CAS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 2.6K 51
{Stranger Things Season 4} {Male OC} ใ€‚ใƒปใ€ŠBloody Negativesใ€‹ใƒปใ€‚ In which Tally Parker vows to find out what happened to him during the cryptic week leadi...
92.4K 1.9K 36
'everything is blue' โ€ข season 2 & 3 โ€ข โ€ข book 1 of the stranger things series โ€ข
63.5K 1.5K 31
Max Mayfield x fem OC season 2 - โœ… season 3 - โœ… season 4 - โœ… season 5 -
6.2K 192 37
in which, four friends suffer the pact of love, monsters and friendship. season two: โœ”.. season three: โœ”..