𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓮𝓾𝓹𝓱𝓸...

By SachiJn

Selena Park has just came to Korea to attend her brother's Ben Park's school Eunjang High.But she has been he... More

First
Eunjang high school
The absurd ones
Gray?
The gutsy kids team
The pool Hall
Alex's home
Yoosun High
Yoosun vs Eunjang
Encounter
Past
Attack
Rain
The battle of streets
Battle of streets (part 2)
Umbrella
Embrace
uhh..hi
Wolf's Fury
"Let's be friends"
Events
Change
Support
Visit
Strained smile
Daehyeon High
Reveal
Baekjin Na
Rooftop
Puzzled
Promise
Unfulfilled promise
Blooming
"I am here"
Selene's euphoria
Wolf again!
Confession
Silent sunset
"Thank You"
The glipse of past-1
A tale of past- 2
The end: Tragedy
end of the tunnel
"can't see you cry"
Thunder and Lightening
Right and wrong-feelings
Someone's here.

First kiss

240 14 0
By SachiJn

Oh my god, I like Gerard Jin...How do I confess my feelings?! I do hugged him, he didn't say anything....does he too like me...?!! That was far fetched. My mind was filled with him as I came out of the convenience store.

"HEY ARE YOU RUMOURED WOLF KEUM?!" A voice rang in my ears around the parking lot, near the store.

Wolf Keum....this name.....w...WOLF KEUM?!?

Who's messing with him? Do they wanna die? I mean, I don't care. I hid myself behind a car and I saw Wolf standing in front of three guys, casually smoking his cigarette. One of them caught my eye..oops, I turned away but his voice came

"Stop hiding girl, bring her here"

Oh...no, my heart rate accelerated as sweat gathered around my hands....am I about to be ganged up again..?

I heard approaching footsteps and my breath hitched as the guy stood in front of me, and dragged me by grabbing my wrist, tightly.

Wolf watched me with his deadpanned expression as smoke was emerging out of his cigarette. The guy said
"Fight us, or we won't leave this girl alone"

Wolf replied sighing
"Don't. I don't care"

What a jerk.

Wolf the asshole wasn't doing anything, their attention was focused on Wolf and in the meantime I kicked the guy's nuts and I swear I heard a cracking voice but his grip loosened.

Wolf watched uninterested as I heard gasps from two of them.
"Oi oi woman. You got guts" one said cracking his knuckles. The two bulky men approached and it reminded me of that accident.

Before any bloodshed happens, I grabbed Wolf's wrist and I started running, and his cigarette again fell on the ground in shock.

"Catch them" the guy shouted from behind and my mind went blank as I was dragging a heavy guy behind me anyway.

I didn't look back as I was getting out of breath.

"You're damn slow" Wolf muttered and I looked back questioningly. We stopped as I couldn't see anyone behind, but suddenly heard someone shout
"There they are!"

Shit!

Now, Wolf was the one who grabbed my wrist and started running at the speed of wind. H..how fast is he?!? Everything was blurring in my sight.
My lungs were on verge of giving up, it hurted even to breath, my legs were like jelly-o.

"St..o...pp" I was huffing for breath. He glanced back and halted...He's not out of breath?!

"Tch" he muttered and lit his cigarette. I sighed as he was standing straight and the cigarette was hanging on his lips.
I was starring at him and then realised, crap, I stared at him for more than three seconds, I looked away in hurry.

"What?" He asked...help me....he's scaring me now, even though his eyes were looking straight ahead..he caught me staring? He really scares me most....considering our first meet.

I took a deep breath and asked him as he now turned his attention to me
"You are a capable fighter, why didn't you fight?" I stared directly at his olive green eyes...or are they grey? I was determined.

"If I would've fought they would've ended up in the hospital" he muttered as he puffed a smoke, directly near my face. I coughed in response.

Huh? I stared at him stupidly. Is he an idiot or something, he had the most advantage here. He was gazing at me calmly, but that didn't seem calm...it was like repressed anger.

"Y..you would..ve s..saved me " I uttered, why am I so scared of him, I was calming myself at the thought that he won't attack me because I did nothing wrong....why is he staring like that..?

"If I would've saved you, what would you have given me in return?" He questioned me and then stared at  me for another couple of minutes. I have had enough. I thrusted my foot in frustration, I don't know what devil got in me. I shoved my palms at his dagger like eyes.

"Don't look at me like that!" I shouted

Wait...I saw my palms plastered at his face and he clenched his jaw and just said
"You-"

Fear struck my heart and I said aloud
"I'M SORRY!"
And before any calamity could happen, I ran away at my top speed without caring about his expression. I looked back and no one was there and I somehow found myself near Yeongdeudpo park.

My searching eyes rested on a green haired guy, who was sitting on a bench.

"Gerard!" I ran screaming to him.

He stood up in an instant and gaped at me, he was wearing a sweatshirt and pants....he looks handsome.

"Selena!  What's wrong?" He asked in concern. AHHHH, I screamed internally. He is so concerned but soon I saw he wasn't alone, he was with a guy who wore an army uniform?

"Who's she?" He asked and Gerard replied

"My friend" and I nodded at the man.
He brought his attention to Gerard, and said to him in a mournful expression

"We have some good memories...just forget the bad ones"

Gerard suddenly went in a deep thought.

"What is your name?" The guy in army uniform asked me politely.

"Selena" I said

"I'm Jinwoo, nice to meet you" he said and shook my hand.

I smiled and then he muttered
"Selena, take care of Gerard, he's a real softie" he bade me goodbye without awaiting for my answer.

Gerard was still lost in thought, I shook his arm...he's well built...well duh.

"Uh..sorry" he shook his head and muttered in a low voice.

He seems somewhat sad and, we were still at the park but his dejected aura was saddening and his head hung low than usual. He always cheered me up.

I said to him, I just muttered what came jnto my mind
"Uhm...Gerard...you know you are really mysterious...from the first day...I wondered why you covered your eyes....but I know you have a reason......I don't have the words to frame, but you seem cheerless. If the things er....you are not telling get heavier, I'm here" I nervously chuckled, as I held his big hand with my tiny one.

Gerard wordlessly gazed at me and the evening air seemed to be getting colder.

Even though I held his hand, may it give him strength. He said to me that I'm not alone. I want him to realise that as well. I shuddered as it was getting colder.

In that time, he stood in front of me and suddenly he wrapped both his hands around my hands and rubbed them together.

"Is it okay now?" He asked in such a soft and stern voice, I didn't need to look up at his enormous height...his heart was telling what expression he had on.

I blushed as my ears burned red, Is he flirting or is he sincere...?

I shook my head violently and stuttered
"I'm f..fin..e ....don't ...d..do..."
Why am I so flustered ?! We look like a couple AHHHH.

He was hovering over me, as he was tall, I wanted so badly to see his face...he remained quiet. Is...he trying t..to distract me..?

"Gerard..." I was about to say something then my suddenly my stomach growled.

Ah fuck. Awkward silence fell, I was so embarrassed that I wanted the ground to swallow me.

After eating as we were roaming near some shops...Gerard muttered to me.

"I brought you something for er... your birthday but you weren't here" he said shyly and rummaged his pockets and fished out a keychain,on which a little guitar was carved out of wood.

"Thank you..." I said as I noticed closely that something was written on the edge, the saying was
"You rock my world"

The  crowd went past us but the time stopped for me. Gerard scratched his head in embarrassment   and I was gazing at the keychain like it was the best thing in the world.

But the time started running when Kingsley called me to the union....Damn.

Gerard came with me as he waited for me outside the union building, I entered and was heading to Baekjin's office. I knocked at his door and his cold voice rang
"Come in Kingsley"

But I came instead. Tada.

"Oh you." He said as he sighed and I said flatly
"Mr Na, Kingsley wants to talk to you" I handed him my phone and they talked. He ended the phone call and glanced at my wallpaper in grimace...uh oh- it was of Ben and me.

He said in an authoritative tone
"Miss Park, make sure you give these handouts to each school head after the meeting"

He rose from his throne..ahem seat and I nodded as he started walking in front of me and me trailing behind like a secretary.

"Accompany me to the meeting and attend it, not to mention your lack of seriousness in not joining the last one" he scolded me as his broad shouldered figure with printed hoodies walked overshadowing me. 

Shut up. I wanted to say and I had no balls to.

We entered the frosty meeting room and three dunheads were present...and a vein popped at my forehead and I smiled faking my expression thinking where is Jake?.

Oh shit Wolf. Our previous encounter was spectacular and it wasn't leaving my mind. Wolf scowled at me no three of them were.

I stood near the window as Baekjin took his seat.

"Is Ganghak student council doing well after that White Mamba accident?" Baekjin asked tapping his tattooed finger on the desk.

Oh shit...I got goosebumps, not Gray..

"Yes" Wolf said confidently.

As their subject averted to another topic, I sighed in relief. I looked out of the window and saw Gerard standing and I got a fuzzy feeling in chest. I was grinning from ear to ear.

But Baekjin really does seem like an adult...his skills are like on another level. I stared at the ground while handing the handouts and when it came to Wolf, I wished to just vanish. I looked at his eyee and looked down again.

My fear doesn't have any limits.

"I won't kill you" he muttered dangerously low.

"O..okay" I just said and how am I supposed to respond?

I handed Jake's to Baekjin. His crimson eyes stared down at me. I swear these guys can dug a hole at person's chest by staring.

"Is the guy with green hair, your boyfriend?" He asked quietly so no one in the room can hear. B...b...boyfriend?!? No I'll like him to be!

"Can I go now?" I asked as I noticed he clenched his jaw, crap...I can't maintain a straight face and he nodded.

I saw Gerard and ran to him.

"Lets go, thank ya for waiting" I said and hugged him accidently by crashing into his chest and he hugged me back...?!

As we were leaving,Jimmy's bike zoomed after us, he saw us and I could see him glaring.

It was dark and he dropped me home. Aaaaaa, my heart will burst at this rate. We kept standing at door. Ah...I gazed at his face as we stood in silence, my heart was going badump badump badump

The night and the whole silence was waiting for us to utter something and the tension of the alone street seemed anticipating for what will happen next.

I gathered my courage, as I don't want to say bye, I tiptoed and ruffled his hair and I saw a red blush appearing on his cheeks as I saw his glistening green eyes.

"Thank you for today" I grinned to hid my blush, he was tongue tied and then suddenly, he brought his lips closer to mine and the night was shocked by the act.

I was stupified because I thought my heart will burst out of my chest, but then his words came to my mind, "I'm here for you".

I tiptoed much harder because this time means everything as  his lips were closer to me, I closed my eyes in a bliss and my lips met his.

His hands made his way to my waist as he tried to kiss harder but at that my phone rang like boom! And we broke our monotonous kiss.

"B..y...bye Ge..rar..d!" I pushed him a little as I was cherry red and ran into my house and collapsed behind the gate as he was standing outside.

I thought as I clenched my chest
"It feels like butterflies"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...